FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi but can act straight?

Bi but can act straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

I keep seeing this from women on profiles...but why?

Im Bi and enjoy the whole experience when we meet couples so would'nt play with straight fem couples as I would find a straight swap a bit boring without some bi play involved

Is it to attract more response do you think because I really don't think I could "act" straight

We came into swinging to express and explore sexuality and to have some fabulous experiences not to suppress it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its kinda the same thing as when they say straight but happy for female to play with me ...like their doing me a big favour ..no thanks

well ladys i got in my profile (2 try my bi side out with the right female but not a requirment) just purely cause i can take or leave my side i like cock more but sometimes i find its a hard 2 find a cpl were u like the both..tho there is a cpl i do play with both so its a bonus 4 me xxx

"its kinda the same thing as when they say straight but happy for female to play with me ...like their doing me a big favour ..no thanks "

Bi selfish

"I keep seeing this from women on profiles...but why?

Im Bi and enjoy the whole experience when we meet couples so would'nt play with straight fem couples as I would find a straight swap a bit boring without some bi play involved

Is it to attract more response do you think because I really don't think I could "act" straight

We came into swinging to express and explore sexuality and to have some fabulous experiences not to suppress it "

Bi Social

i hope i dont come across as selfish ..im not expressing this very well lol its just how some profiles are worded in a way that female comes across as well they arent bi but will let me play with them at a push .Its just not a turn on for me ,and this is on profile of couples who have contacted us x

"i hope i dont come across as selfish ..im not expressing this very well lol its just how some profiles are worded in a way that female comes across as well they arent bi but will let me play with them at a push .Its just not a turn on for me ,and this is on profile of couples who have contacted us x"

hi hun i hope mines is worded ok lol if no just xx

your profile is great ... very straightforward lol what i mean is who wants to be somebodies guinea pig or with someone cos hubby has talked them in to it ? wouldnt want to be responsible for putting somebody off bi lol not that i would x

aww ty hun lol xx

You know though... we can't get this one right. We have tried though honest..

Mrs Notts is Bi but ONLY when truly attracted... as such what do we put lol.. So now we kinda say straight or curious.. but when the curiousity ends its like she's on a Mrs wippy mission... Horny though lol..

Errrr....... Sorry wrong way round eh... Oppps.

Was having a posse moment lol..

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

there was a massive thread about terminology and bi not long ago on here ...where were you all ...its so complex..dont go there .....i promise you its a nightmare

we were all out at a party ,didnt have time to write on forum lol

all over the place

"we were all out at a party ,didnt have time to write on forum lol "

what for 3 weeks ...thats some party

believe me ... it was !!!

all over the place

"believe me ... it was !!!"

LOL ....forgiven

i usually am !! xx

we had a message from a cpl that were both bi ..when we replied 2 say no thanx as ronnie is straight they sent us a msg back saying ...well im not really bi but the wife wants it on the profile ....wtf lol

xx

"I keep seeing this from women on profiles...but why?

We came into swinging to express and explore sexuality and to have some fabulous experiences not to suppress it "

Here,Here,absolutely agree.

XXXX

"You know though... we can't get this one right. We have tried though honest..

Mrs Notts is Bi but ONLY when truly attracted... as such what do we put lol.. So now we kinda say straight or curious.. but when the curiousity ends its like she's on a Mrs wippy mission... Horny though lol..

"

Is it not best then to only meet couples were Mrs Notts finds both attractive.That way she gets the best of both worlds

XXXX

Forum Mod

OMG I didnt mean for this to become another bi terminolgy thread ive only just got over the last one!! lol

I just wanted to know why would you choose to play straight if you were Bi? and im not talking about lack of attraction between the women when they meet as that would apply to all people involved as to whether you would play or not,im talking about putting it in your profile

all over the place

"OMG I didnt mean for this to become another bi terminolgy thread ive only just got over the last one!! lol

I just wanted to know why would you choose to play straight if you were Bi? and im not talking about lack of attraction between the women when they meet as that would apply to all people involved as to whether you would play or not,im talking about putting it in your profile

"

too late its your fault .....close it now while you still can ...pmsl

Forum Mod

"OMG I didnt mean for this to become another bi terminolgy thread ive only just got over the last one!! lol

too late its your fault .....close it now while you still can ...pmsl"

Boo Hoo I only asked a simple question

Many people who have bi, bi-curios in their profile, including us are happy to play straight or some bi fun.

To us, swinging is enjoying naked bodies by having sex with them...

Of course, we can all pick and chose who we enjoy that with...

hi being both straight we cant really say what its like to be bi, but our thoughts were that if u were bi we can understand the couple saying but can play straight because they are precisely that; bi.... they like men and women, so playing with only one sex shouldnt be a problem... we have had a few couples say to us they only play with bi which is totally fine with us but that has been because they were mainly in swinging for the bi girl on girl, but if in it for both sexes then straight swap shouldnt be a problem.... only our opinion

What we have found to be the case from straight friends is:

Some bi females while in the communication stage, try to convince the straight female that they will enjoy it "with the right woman" and that they will turn them, given the chance.

When these inappropriate suggestions have been rebuked things have turned unpleasant, to the point of being accused of time wasting etc ?

Maybe these bi females/couples have heard/read of the same experience ?

This is proving a point we tried to make on another thread and is precisely why Mrs Two2 refers to herself as Bi curious.

Curious means exactly that, and because of that those who are confirmed as fully Bi will not expect to be able to simply jump on her, and it also helps when we do meet there as there are no preconceptions.

The problem is that not everyone who declares themselves as Bi actually wants to play with other women all the time, this is where an accurate profile helps and sensible discussion prior to any play is essential

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"i hope i dont come across as selfish ..im not expressing this very well lol its just how some profiles are worded in a way that female comes across as well they arent bi but will let me play with them at a push .Its just not a turn on for me ,and this is on profile of couples who have contacted us x"

Well that is their preference. At least they are letting you know the score so you can choose.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Hope this isnt too ioff topic but:

One aspect of Bisexuality and some swingers that has always puzzled me is the abject terror that some couples have of Bi males.

I'm sure we've all come across the "ABSOLUTELY NO BI OR BI CURIOUS MALES" line in a more than a few profiles.

i dont get what the big deal is.

Now I consider myself to be a straight guy who would never rule anything out - and I have had a few bi-curious experiences when I was a lot younger - but have come to the realisation that hairy arses just arent going to do it for me :D

But I have no problem whatsoever with couples where both are bi - provided they are fine with me and him not playing with each other - you just play within evryone's limits - just like you would in any other swinging scenario.

As far as I'm concerned bisexuality is just a sexual preference - the same way that some folks may not like certain aspects of oral or anal sex or whatever.

I'd never push my preferences in that direction on somebody who didnt want them and I'm sure that 99.99% of people here wouldnt either.

so back to the original question then.

what are they so afraid of?

Forum Mod

I give up! lol

all over the place

"I give up! lol "

pmsl

Isn't it a fear of being potentially 'jumped upon' that makes people avoid bisexuals whether they are male or female, and that is why some bi people have added to their profile 'can act straight'. It is not something that I would do, but I imagine that it is an attempt to ease any possible concerns straight people may have about meeting.

And as for _obletons question - I think it is because of the perceived added risk as gay/bi men are not generally known for their responsible attitudes towards sexual health. Please note I did say 'perceived' and not stating as a fact.

Mich

Forum Mod

"Isn't it a fear of being potentially 'jumped upon' that makes people avoid bisexuals whether they are male or female, and that is why some bi people have added to their profile 'can act straight'. It is not something that I would do, but I imagine that it is an attempt to ease any possible concerns straight people may have about meeting.

And as for _obletons question - I think it is because of the perceived added risk as gay/bi men are not generally known for their responsible attitudes towards sexual health. Please note I did say 'perceived' and not stating as a fact.

Mich "

Thats a good point about the being jumped on bit....but I like jumping on people I click with lol

"Isn't it a fear of being potentially 'jumped upon' that makes people avoid bisexuals whether they are male or female, and that is why some bi people have added to their profile 'can act straight'. It is not something that I would do, but I imagine that it is an attempt to ease any possible concerns straight people may have about meeting.

Mich

Thats a good point about the being jumped on bit....but I like jumping on people I click with lol"

Mrs Two2 like some Bi play now and again but it's the being jumped on or the expectancy of it that always worries her

Forum Mod

Mich

Thats a good point about the being jumped on bit....but I like jumping on people I click with lol

Mrs Two2 like some Bi play now and again but it's the being jumped on or the expectancy of it that always worries her "

I would worry about that as well from male or female, that would come under the heading of common courtesy..but when you know its going to happen and you're all in agreement well someones got to make the first move or you may as well get your coat lol

Don't people chat about what they would like to happen when they meet?

I would like this and this etc to happen, but not that etc, fine with everything else, and play

All about communication, respect and boundaries. It is about fun!

Guys, why should any bisexual individual feel the need to repress their sexuality due to anothers inhibitions? We are bi & proud & if we lose out on potential meets with straight couples for just being honest then that's just the way the cookie crumbles & we don't fancy hooking up with people who cannot be honest with themselves or others regards their own sexuality. Personally, we feel that if you openly admit to being bi then you can kiss goodbye to the majority of homophobic & narrowminded couples on here(of which there are many)

Honesty is always the best policy...

Thats very harsh,

oh no not that homophobic word again,

it's funny you never hear that word being aimed at the gay community because they don't want to have sex with the opposite sex?

homophobia has ziltch to do with who you choose to sleep with, its way deeper than that, next we'll be hearing that white people who dont meet black people are racist.

"Guys, why should any bisexual individual feel the need to repress their sexuality due to anothers inhibitions? ..."

Go say that on the 'So why do single attached guys do it?' thread. pmsl.

W

Hmm! all very interesting hearing other peoples views ... nothing wrong with a bit of debate lol ... anyway here's my tuppence worth ... I (debs) am bi and my hubby paul is straight ... we meet other couples and enjoy the ocassional party. We wouldn't necessarily be put off by a couple where the fem is straight but our (my) preference is for some girly fun as well as the other stuff when we do get time to play. Neither of us is against whatever preferences others have, but it's back to the old thing isn't it ... we're all different and all have our own likes and dislikes and go about swinging in our own little way ... diversity is what makes the world go around lol .... at the end of the day we are both happy to chat with anyone who is chatty and friendly, whoever they may be, but when it comes to actually meeting peeps for fun then compatability in as many ways as possible must be a factor I guess .... ok I'm rambling I'll get me coat lol xxx

Hi ! I am a bi-fem ! I enjoy sex with other fems ! I also enjoy sex with men ! On our profile we actually say that we are looking for couples with a bi-fem or single bi-fems BUT we have also added that we do occasionally meet with couples with straight fems ! I still have fun ! I don't go into a sulk if I don't get some fem-fem fun out of a meet ! We have met bi-fem couples on accasions and the chemistry has not been there for me with the other fem so we have just straight swapped ! It was still FUN !

» Add a new message to this topic