FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why would you not display verifications?

Why would you not display verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddonistik OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Why would you not display your verifications? Something to hide, the fact no one recommends meeting you? I just wonder, I've nothing to hide, what have others got that's so secret that they can't show verifications which lets face it don't tend to give real name and address?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

many reasons but a lot are the secret bisexual men who meet our other bis or TVs they dont want ppl to know they are bi so they wont show their veris. Another reason is that we all have the choice to show or not to so it is up to the individual.

Outrageous ideas but perhaps

1: they don't want to

2: they haven't got around to it

"many reasons but a lot are the secret bisexual men who meet our other bis or TVs they dont want ppl to know they are bi so they wont show their veris. Another reason is that we all have the choice to show or not to so it is up to the individual."

Sometimes the veri might contain information that you don't want to make public.

I don't show any that are too graphic. Can't always control what someone writes about you and although mine are good and recommending, they are too graphic for me to be happy to post.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Because I don't have to! And I have a right to a personal choice. ..thats it!

"Why would you not display your verifications? Something to hide, the fact no one recommends meeting you? I just wonder, I've nothing to hide, what have others got that's so secret that they can't show verifications which lets face it don't tend to give real name and address?"

I don't show all of mine just because I think it can put some people off if you have too many, some of mine are old so I don't show them and some are short and sweet from social meets.

"Outrageous ideas but perhaps

"

OP because it is there choice not too.

Personally I find a profile with dozens of verifications off putting and tend to just click off. Personally I think as they have so many, with such short times between each meet that they are not too choosy who they play with and like quantity instead of quality.

Manchester

"many reasons but a lot are the secret bisexual men who meet our other bis or TVs they dont want ppl to know they are bi so they wont show their veris."

Or what I call liars

Why ? Had a woman mail everyone I had meet saying she new me .. as lived not that far away . I was fed up people who I had meet mailing telling me about it so now I don't Show .. she can find her own men ..

I once had to because of a jealous ex who would send messages to my new girlfriend & shit-stirring.

But I'm single again now.

Because of jealous people easier not not to show them less dramas and hurt

We show verifications to somewhat show we are genuine and still playing. However, something that irritates us is when people ask for a re_iew on someone we have met or asks for details of when where how etc. We like to keep our meets quite private and certainly don't kiss and tell as they say. So this may be a reason too? Either way it's none of our business x

Because who I choose to meet is my business and if people choose not to meet me because I don't show mine that's their choice

i dont show mine at fact prefer descretion..if people i met show my veris then up to them.

but then may i ask why u feel need show so so many dating even from 2009? i mean is there a need? do u feel u have to display them all? is it for your ego? or look how many people i have met?

i never get why when new veris people keep on show lots of old ones 4 yrs old..i mean we get picture u meet

We don't display ours unless we are going to meet and they ask for a genuine verification that shows we are genuine

I guess others have there own reasons too

I keep mine private for the sole reason of leaving something to the immagination. Some people obviously will not message as a result but hey ho ... others will

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Lots of reasons, none of which are anyone else's business

Was going to type something and then thought fuck it and deleted it as the tone of the OP makes it not not worth me wanting to put any effort into wanting to explain really

Think what you like,im not short of offers or fun and I get exactly what I want from the site so im more than happy,people can easily pass me by im sure I won't miss out

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why would you not display your verifications? Something to hide, the fact no one recommends meeting you? I just wonder, I've nothing to hide, what have others got that's so secret that they can't show verifications which lets face it don't tend to give real name and address?"

Why do you choose to display your verifications ?

Something to brag about ? The fact that people leave glowing lies about meeting you ?

I just wonder, I keep mine private. What have others got that they think it should be shared with a host of total strangers?

Let's face it some verifications contain details that the reader finds unpleasant.

Pardon the parody. Asking a question is all well and good but the accusations you make about those that choose not to show their verifications are unfounded.

Why are you bothered ?

King's Crustacean

"Was going to type something and then thought fuck it and deleted it as the tone of the OP makes it not not worth me wanting to put any effort into wanting to explain really

Think what you like,im not short of offers or fun and I get exactly what I want from the site so im more than happy,people can easily pass me by im sure I won't miss out "

Manchester

"i dont show mine at fact prefer descretion..if people i met show my veris then up to them.

but then may i ask why u feel need show so so many dating even from 2009? i mean is there a need? do u feel u have to display them all? is it for your ego? or look how many people i have met?

i never get why when new veris people keep on show lots of old ones 4 yrs old..i mean we get picture u meet

"

No just leave them there because they're there, why not.

Reason I asked this advertising a small GB for later this afternoon. In the ad it it says that we want photos and veris, (at least from people we haven't met). One guy's mailed and says he has veris but we can't see them so they're neither use nor ornament, oh well he's the one missing out on a good fuck

King's Crustacean

"i dont show mine at fact prefer descretion..if people i met show my veris then up to them.

"

Ah yes ......discretion That long lost quality amongst swingers

Manchester

"Why would you not display your verifications? Something to hide, the fact no one recommends meeting you? I just wonder, I've nothing to hide, what have others got that's so secret that they can't show verifications which lets face it don't tend to give real name and address?

Something to brag about ? The fact that people leave glowing lies about meeting you ?

I just wonder, I keep mine private. What have others got that they think it should be shared with a host of total strangers?

Let's face it some verifications contain details that the reader finds unpleasant.

Pardon the parody. Asking a question is all well and good but the accusations you make about those that choose not to show their verifications are unfounded.

Why are you bothered ? "

Useful because they show I'm genuine, do meet and as I said earlier it helps cut down on timewasters.

I don't show mine for the simple fact is I'm not meeting at the moment.

My meets are private and personal to me

I have been verified, I do exist, that is all that matters

King's Crustacean

"Why would you not display your verifications? Something to hide, the fact no one recommends meeting you? I just wonder, I've nothing to hide, what have others got that's so secret that they can't show verifications which lets face it don't tend to give real name and address?

Why are you bothered ?

Useful because they show I'm genuine, do meet and as I said earlier it helps cut down on timewasters."

They show you are a real person and have had meets. Just as my 'verified profile and tick do' ....

What people write on a verification and what they actually think are two different things. Oh ....and then there's the truth.

Always worth taking the time to read them as well (I know, reading on here,, god forbid!), as not all are full on shagathon veris....if you read between the lines, many people have met people socially and never done anything.

For us , it just shows someone is 'probably' genuine if they have even bothered to turn up for meets,albeit social ones or otherwise.

King's Crustacean

"My meets are private and personal to me

I have been verified, I do exist, that is all that matters"

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I used to have my verifications on display.

Then I met someone, we had a little fun, he then mailed everyone on my verification list and my friends list to tell them to stay away as I "was now his".

I don't display them anymore.

Everyone has their own reasons for what they do on here and it's down to them why they do what they do.

For us we don't show all of ours but would also not meet off of here with somebody with no visible veris.

Like we say each to their own if you don't like something just move on

It's not about hiding anything. It's about not feeling the need to broadcast who you've been with like a trophy in some cases.

I'll happily show my verifications to someone if I'd like to see them but lets face it there probably aren't many people on here that would leave someone a 'bad' verification. I think most would just choose not to leave one.

Plus there are a lot of women on here that are put off by a long list of verifications

King's Crustacean

"Always worth taking the time to read them as well (I know, reading on here,, god forbid!), as not all are full on shagathon veris....if you read between the lines, many people have met people socially and never done anything.

For us , it just shows someone is 'probably' genuine if they have even bothered to turn up for meets,albeit social ones or otherwise.

"

I agree with this but i still employ my own selection process.

Just cos someone said Joe Bloggs is God's Gift to sex doesn't mean I am going to want his company.

No one is better fitted to be on a selection panel for ME than ME

King's Crustacean

"It's not about hiding anything. It's about not feeling the need to broadcast who you've been with like a trophy in some cases.

I'll happily show my verifications to someone if I'd like to see them but lets face it there probably aren't many people on here that would leave someone a 'bad' verification. I think most would just choose not to leave one.

Plus there are a lot of women on here that are put off by a long list of verifications "

And men ...

They don't want others to know who they have met or maybe played with, the verification could contain real names or locations. But ultimately it's not compulsory to do so some some don't. We don't show all of ours as we have multiple verifications from the same person and have several webcam verifications from our early days.

Why are you bothered ?

Useful because they show I'm genuine, do meet and as I said earlier it helps cut down on timewasters."

your basically saying those who hide veris arnt genuine...seriously get a grip!

anyone veris or not can let people down..not turn up..and many veris can be overated too anyways.

what one person can find amazing with someone...another might not feel the same.

You feel need to have a go at those that hide them...if u dont like it then just meet those with veris showing..simple really

"I used to have my verifications on display.

Then I met someone, we had a little fun, he then mailed everyone on my verification list and my friends list to tell them to stay away as I "was now his".

I don't display them anymore. "

I had the same problem so I don't show mine any longer.

Plus, I arranged to meet a woman with verifications. When I turned up the woman was a man so you can't believe what is in someone's verification. They mean nothing.

We display the 2 most current, you can see in the verification summary how many meets we have had and by how many males and couples, nothing to hide with the others just dont see the point in showing them all

"Always worth taking the time to read them as well (I know, reading on here,, god forbid!), as not all are full on shagathon veris....if you read between the lines, many people have met people socially and never done anything.

I agree with this but i still employ my own selection process.

Just cos someone said Joe Bloggs is God's Gift to sex doesn't mean I am going to want his company.

No one is better fitted to be on a selection panel for ME than ME "

Couldn't have said it better myself

I only regard a verification as proof that they have met someone previously. I may read it but I take what it says with a pinch of salt for several reasons.

1. Like said previously how many of you leave a bad very after a bad meet? I know the one meet I had that was bad I just didn't leave them a veri.

2. In good old British fashion most feel the need to be polite when leaving a verification so people are unlikely to put "yea he/she was ok. Nothing special".

3. Finally what one person finds "amazing" another will find average.

You should use the verification system as it's supposed to be and that's just as confirmation that they've actually met someone in person. The actual content I'd take with a pinch of salt.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Why the hell do you care?

Just no pleasing some folk.

Manchester

Why the hell do you care?

When I advertise a meet that I am hosting and I ask for them in the listing I think it's only reasonable to expect people to have and show them. If someone's been on here 12 months and doesn't have any there's obviously something wrong with them so a good reason not to invite.

Just no pleasing some folk."

Manchester

"

You should use the verification system as it's supposed to be and that's just as confirmation that they've actually met someone in person. The actual content I'd take with a pinch of salt.

"

That's all I'm after, proof that they do turn up, I'm not bothered about full chapter and verse.

Nothing to hide. But I don't want to advertise everything either. It's not like a job and you need a reference.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Nothing to hide. But I don't want to advertise everything either. It's not like a job and you need a reference. "

I agree with this, and do not display all my verifications, just enough to convey the common theme that I'm genuine, polite, and do turn up.

Ive been told, and can see, that a long list of verifications may be construed as boastful and crass, and isn't necessary.

I show my verification summary, to show I'm genuine but not the actual comments as some are very detailed and a bit personal lol

Likewise... Why do some people find it necessary to display every single verification they have had going back over 4 years?

That puts me off people as it just feels like someone racking up bed post notches.

Some people like to maintain an element of privacy and discretion while other people like to brag about every little encounter. There is also a happy medium where you display the odd recent one from an experience you particularly enjoyed.

Why is it so important?

"I show my verification summary, to show I'm genuine but not the actual comments as some are very detailed and a bit personal lol"

Exactly all you need to show is your verification summary it tells you if just cam or meeting, etc.

Manchester

I see you don't accommodate, I do, sometimes maybe 30 people, some sort of reference is I feel quite reasonable.

"Personally I find a profile with dozens of verifications off putting and tend to just click off. Personally I think as they have so many, with such short times between each meet that they are not too choosy who they play with and like quantity instead of quality. "

I totally agree

"I see you don't accommodate, I do, sometimes maybe 30 people, some sort of reference is I feel quite reasonable."

Bottom line is there are many reasons why people don't show their verifications. I've no doubt in some cases it's because they are hiding something but i'd probably say that was the minority.

Each persons different with their different reasons. I think on a site like this you just have to be accepting of peoples various reasons. If you feel so strongly about it then a quick message to ask if they can show them for a brief period for you to confirm what you need to before hiding them again.

If they aren't inclined to do such a thing or you aren't inclined to message to ask then just move on

"Because I don't have to! And I have a right to a personal choice. ..thats it! "

I agree with this

I have asked the men I have met not to add a verification as who I meet is my business and none have asked for one from me. The cam ones are different.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Have you never read a write up on a film or play etc that you thought was completely wrong. Verifications mean didly, its one persons (or a couples) opinion that could put you off meeting someone that you could have a great time with or encourage you to meet entirely the wrong person/people.

Personal choice!

No further explanation needed!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

What people write on a verification and what they actually think are two different things. Oh ....and then there's the truth."

Haha, yes, it hasn't taken me long to find that out......!!

Yes, I think display just enough to show you are genuine without any of the graphic descriptions and hyperbole!

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Because its none ya fuckin business who I sleep with... if that bothers you move along..

I think people are certainly right that it is everyone's personal choice whether to show veris or not but I also think as the OP chooses to show theirs they just genuinely wondered why others don't. So reasons about why are more helpful than just stating the obvious that its your choice not to. The OP (and others) will then have some understanding as to why people may not and it might help them not to be as discriminating against profiles who choose not to. I guess that's why the forums are useful to be able to ask these things and find out how other people might see things differently. I have learnt a lot already about how others see things on here, sometimes surprisingly differently, it's all good and everyone entitled to their opinion.

I just display the last 4 and the club one (tiny bit of advertising for a new club, not sure it works but I thought I'd try). I only display them to show I'm genuinely female and do meet. But I don't see the point of displaying all of them.

"I think people are certainly right that it is everyone's personal choice whether to show veris or not but I also think as the OP chooses to show theirs they just genuinely wondered why others don't. So reasons about why are more helpful than just stating the obvious that its your choice not to. The OP (and others) will then have some understanding as to why people may not and it might help them not to be as discriminating against profiles who choose not to. I guess that's why the forums are useful to be able to ask these things and find out how other people might see things differently. I have learnt a lot already about how others see things on here, sometimes surprisingly differently, it's all good and everyone entitled to their opinion. "

For me, I don't look at them and think anything, have had lads say they've met X Y or Z and then say they were scary, but is that in the verification ? NO! I've had someone not show up? But the verification doesn't state that. Also I've had people email my meets to ask things about me?

Prefer being discreet, wouldn't say I'm hiding anything though, it states how many meets with a summary.

We're all different, I don't question why people have too little or too many verifications.

Everyone's gonna have a different reason, so I don't quite get how the op is going to learn anything from this Barr it's everyone's individual choice.

"Because its none ya fuckin business who I sleep with... if that bothers you move along.."

By *ittle nelWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I display via copy an paste the ones that give a little bit of info about me. I dont display by name for many of the reasons above an because when I say I'm discrete I mean it. xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

People should be able to do what they like with their profiles.

"

Everyone's gonna have a different reason, so I don't quite get how the op is going to learn anything from this Barr it's everyone's individual choice. "

Fair point, but it might give at least a few ideas. I personally never realised people may contact or abuse your veris I hadn't thought about it as a reason before so its helped me. Also plainly pointing out that who you meet is your own private business is also a very good point.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Because its none ya fuckin business who I sleep with... if that bothers you move along..

"

Well said!

Verifications are to show people are genuine and actually meet, not so others can read what positions you did or not try!

This is all that is needed

"

so far I have only met straight married men, and I would never ask for or publish a verification.

so far I have only met straight married men, and I would never ask for or publish a verification."

"Straight" reminds me of a channel 4 thing years ago where there was a male prostitute who claimed 80% of his clients were straight married men. He reckoned the other 20% were lying

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I have been verified, I do exist, that is all that matters This is all that is needed"

1. as i don't need to or want to

2. and its not on the terms and conditions i have to

By *hmed7894Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Because I don't have to! And I have a right to a personal choice. ..thats it! "

Ain't you a genius

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

2. and its not on the terms and conditions i have to"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I only dont show the ones that for me are more graphic than I am comfortable with....

its not a fact that some may have things to hide, more a fact that I dont need to know everything and have a running commentary of the meet.....

I don't like graphic verifications, I have loads that I don't show, if I meet someone and they go on about what we got upto in the bedroom, what holes he fucked or how good my blow job was I don't show it, not because I have something to hide I just don't think private details need to be shared with the whole site

When we have a meet with a couple, WE know we had a meet and THEY know we had a meet.

To be honest that's all that need to know,I feel no need to inform my friends or family of who I have had sex with, so why should I inform people on this website by way of showing our verifications?

I actually go one further and no longer GIVE verifications to others unless they specifically ask, because I do not particularly want people nosing who we have met through other people displaying our verification of them either.

If that is a problem to people, then bypass us, discretion matters to us more than pandering to the demands of others to know our private business.

As I've noticed recently some of the people who have left a veri have left the site and I can no longer display their veri's.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I can assure you that's quite true.

If a straight guy I've seen wants a veri from me to get him on the verification ladder I can't see a problem in that, but I won't spend to much time on it as I know it won't see the light of day.

Jenny.

There is a girl on here with 452 of them. Now i'm not too fussy but....... fecking hell !

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Lots of reasons, none of which are anyone else's business "

Now you said it, not me ! I wasn't going to say any names as thought it wouldn't be right ! Good luck to her, it's just not for me..... personal choice and all that before get shot down in flames !!!!

I don't know if this has been said before as there a lot of comments on this post .

I do feel which is my own opinion that when people are looking for meets they will look and base the meet on the last or previous meets ,

ie first meet , new to this this was an amazing couple who are highly reccomended to fab glad they joined the site etc etc

then others could be more graphic etc wow what can I say I could spend all day lickinmg and sucking his cock and tight wet pussy ,

There could be some that will meet on this last made up veriy alone thinking wow iam going to get head all day long , when being realistic the couple/male/female just goes with the flow on their meets and the person who has wrote the veriy means it as a matter of speech ,

We have found this in the past profile we used to have so now we hide ours for this reason,

Evreyone has their own right to hide or show verifications from others,

Just our opinion we just look for the green tick, and read profile

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"There is a girl on here with 452 of them. Now i'm not too fussy but....... fecking hell ! "

Now what if that person's been a member for 5 years, what if she goes to a club once a month and gets 5 veris (social or play) each time - that's 300 verifications just from clubbing once a month. At the last social I attended I think I got 15 veris so chuck 2 socials a year in, potentially another 150 verifications so there's your 450 veris without a single 1-1...

Or alternatively, she's been on a year and has 1.5 meets per day - jammy mare

2. and its not on the terms and conditions i have to

"

totally agree

Toronto

"There is a girl on here with 452 of them. Now i'm not too fussy but....... fecking hell ! "

Again...who the hell cares?

"We show verifications to somewhat show we are genuine.

We like to keep our meets quite private and certainly don't kiss and tell as they say. So this may be a reason too? Either way it's none of our business x"

exactly this for us..

"There is a girl on here with 452 of them. Now i'm not too fussy but....... fecking hell !

Now what if that person's been a member for 5 years, what if she goes to a club once a month and gets 5 veris (social or play) each time - that's 300 verifications just from clubbing once a month. At the last social I attended I think I got 15 veris so chuck 2 socials a year in, potentially another 150 verifications so there's your 450 veris without a single 1-1...

Or alternatively, she's been on a year and has 1.5 meets per day - jammy mare "

As i say, good luck to her, and to you if you get 450...... result !! Shoot me Fab vultures.....

Each to their own.... i long for the day when i get two

Ive some that are a bit more explicit than i would have liked.....so i dont show those...would if asked but i think some things are best left to the imagination

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Yep us too. Ours are personal and private to us.

our profile is long enough as it is and people mailed 'moanin' it was too long and as we have a lot of verifications (it became ridiculously long to read)...

Because we know they are genuine verifications therefore we have nothing to prove and apart from that, we don't want all and sundry to know our business - that's why we don't show them.

Fair enough ? Does that meet with your approval ?

"There is a girl on here with 452 of them. Now i'm not too fussy but....... fecking hell !

Again...who the hell cares?"

He obviously does, do you just write the same reply to every thread

Toronto

He obviously does, do you just write the same reply to every thread "

I could ask you the same question

I could ask you the same question "

Who cares

Seareena is spot on, I don't show mine as its my business & nothing to do with anyone else. People can see I've been verified, if they're not happy with that, tough! Xx.

Toronto

Who cares "

Evidently...you do.

Who cares

Evidently...you do."

Yeah but seriously, why does it bother you? Who cares

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

what's it got to do with you? Z

Because I choose to remain private.

Why would you worry about it ? I move on if I don't like something about a profile as opposed to expecting them to change or alter their profile or ways.

"People should be able to do what they like with their profiles. "

God forbid!!!

I display mine, but I've not had the issues of past meets being contacted for further information about me nor am I concerned about others assuming I'm a slut (on a swingers site...shocking!). People can read what they want to in them. If they decide that I'm not choosy because I've had a few meets that's their assumption and far from the truth but leave them be!

I'm not overly arsed about whether others display their veri's as I make my own mind up on the person based on the way they've written their profile...not the way someone else has written a verification about them. Plus I'll often meet people that are unverified so it's really not something I need to see/read in order to meet someone, or not meet someone x

Manchester

"Ive some that are a bit more explicit than i would have liked.....so i dont show those...would if asked but i think some things are best left to the imagination"

A purely personal thing, some prefer the intimate details. Personally I don't care how much or how little people say, just as long as I come across as genuine, which I am, (I think)

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I don't have any to show, but not sure I would as I have heard some people use them.to judge you.

Manchester

"I don't have any to show, but not sure I would as I have heard some people use them.to judge you."

Well I do, right or wrong? Partly because they show whether you've turned up in the past. I often get lots of people wanting to come to things I've organised and usually go by the 50% rule. So I'd rather invite people who I know are reliable have verifications than people who may well be no shows or turn up and lose their bottle. Just going off quite a few years experience and talking to others.

In the main people do it because this site has a 101 psychotic stalkers lurking intent on contacting people you have met and making others lives uncomfortable.

The best tip you can have is ..if it bothers you someone is not displaying then avoid them and contact someone who is.

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

Guys whom I've turned down have a habit of checking out the people I've met and tell me they're shit...

Manchester

Guys whom I've turned down have a habit of checking out the people I've met and tell me they're shit... "

I've met and exchanged tales with others of weirdos and nutters on here many times before but never heard of this before? Also never encountered anything like Cinderfuckingrella mentioned in her post. Personally people who turn me down my normal reaction is to just move on. They don't want to meet their choice, same from my side.

Because it's no-one else's business who I have and haven't met. I might have 3, I might have 300. I might meet people on 10 different profiles. I might meet people that aren't even on Fab! Imagine.....

As a private person I don't like the idea of strangers knowing who or when I meet and never judge a person by their veris

I display mine, as I did on my old profile, unless they are a bit explicit

I have done recently because I've had several guys go through them; one even checked out the profiles of people who'd verified me, made me feel a little uncomfortable.

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

We've just got our first veri. We're very proud of it and display it happily.

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

Because what we do with our own profile is non of your business is the simple answer

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Who I meet is my business, and therefore I keep them private, though I would display a few if a potential meet wanted to check if I was genuine! But he would have to be special for me to do so lol

Lots of reasons people don't show their veris. Their verifier may have left the site, they may have a veri from a guy and have str8 on their profile, they may even, god forbid, CHOOSE not to show it.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I dont have too! I do occasionally but they only social meets bar one. No one is interested in my meeting habits..A few of the veries I have I wish I didnt have as I dont regard a hello at Kestrels as a reason to say they met me .

I have many but only show 4 or 5 or so I like the new little numbers thing showing how many you met and when your last meet was as it shows your real (for some) anyways iv decided not to meet guys so iv hidden the mens ones and only have social/friendly ones showing. Personal choice like most have said!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

can't be fussed

Someone mentioned the other day that whilst they found the quality of my verifications attractive, they were put off by the number of them.

The verification summary should be compulsory.

"The verification summary should be compulsory."

Why ?

I don't because when I was on last time,i had a female stalker who used to msg everyone id met!!! not making it easy for anyone else lol,my veris are hidden and shown on request,i find loads of veris off putting anyway x

"Because who I choose to meet is my business and if people choose not to meet me because I don't show mine that's their choice "

This

Because I maybe get 3 or 4 from the same social, and have multiple verifications from the same people. I don't see the need to replicate.

"The verification summary should be compulsory.

Why ? "

Because it demonstrates that people do actually meet and re not likely to waste your time.

I can understans people not putting the actual verifications on show but can't think of any reason why you should hide the summary.

Yes why should it be compulsory....

Personal choice as with everything else on this site

I think I've only got 3 of mine not displayed. Personal choice not to

Why ?

Because it demonstrates that people do actually meet and re not likely to waste your time.

I can understans people not putting the actual verifications on show but can't think of any reason why you should hide the summary. "

Maybe because it would look odd for a 'straight' guy to have 26 veris from meeting guys!

Why ?

I can understans people not putting the actual verifications on show but can't think of any reason why you should hide the summary.

Maybe because it would look odd for a 'straight' guy to have 26 veris from meeting guys! "

Indeed. I think the summary being compulsory would help to cut through the endless number of fakes, liars and bullshitters.

I actually choose not to display mine as a someone once commented that I only meet "fat girls" lol. Probably should leave them up but us single guys need every help we can get lol.

Why ?

Maybe because it would look odd for a 'straight' guy to have 26 veris from meeting guys!

Indeed. I think the summary being compulsory would help to cut through the endless number of fakes, liars and bullshitters."

Thats true. But then again, it wouldn't stop those people that veri each other for the sake of it!

Toronto

Why ?

Maybe because it would look odd for a 'straight' guy to have 26 veris from meeting guys! "

Imagine if he was a part of a gangbang group, etc

Why ?

Indeed. I think the summary being compulsory would help to cut through the endless number of fakes, liars and bullshitters."

Nah. There's plenty of those that show the summary. Makes no difference.

It's pretty easy to tell the idiots. But for those that feel the need to rely on some summary system instead of using their common sense... up to them really.

Why ?

Imagine if he was a part of a gangbang group, etc"

Yep, i see your point, or, maybe verified from socials etc, but it would still look odd if no women on his veri summary. Hence, he wouldn't want to show it.

what if someone verifies you who you don't want others knowing you have met?

I've had a few guys verify me who I have spoken to at clubs and parties but wouldn't want to show that I have met

I've had a few guys verify me who I have spoken to at clubs and parties but wouldn't want to show that I have met"

They mean the summary thing, not the actual named veris! I.E. Met four females, three guys and a partridge in a pear tree.

I've had a few guys verify me who I have spoken to at clubs and parties but wouldn't want to show that I have met

They mean the summary thing, not the actual named veris! I.E. Met four females, three guys and a partridge in a pear tree."

oh I see, I hide mine cause when its on show it says i've met 136 people and it makers me look easy lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Indeed. I think the summary being compulsory would help to cut through the endless number of fakes, liars and bullshitters."

What about the poor people who haven't managed to get a verified meet yet? Are they fakes, liars, and timewasters?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I don't show them because I don't want to at this moment in time.

If people want to meet me fine, if they don't again fine. I find I prefer large socials to meet people now.

They mean the summary thing, not the actual named veris! I.E. Met four females, three guys and a partridge in a pear tree.

oh I see, I hide mine cause when its on show it says i've met 136 people and it makers me look easy lol "

Lol. Just tell them that 6 of the veris were from socials!

Why ?

Indeed. I think the summary being compulsory would help to cut through the endless number of fakes, liars and bullshitters.

Nah. There's plenty of those that show the summary. Makes no difference.

It's pretty easy to tell the idiots. But for those that feel the need to rely on some summary system instead of using their common sense... up to them really."

» Add a new message to this topic