FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkiescot OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Looking for a bit of advice here, I have recently bought some cock rings to help with maintaining an erection, 1. Do they work, and 2. Can anyone recommend a good one. I bought a starter kit of 3 sizes, but when I became erect they snapped and fell off. I then bought one of the lariat type ones with the little sliding adjuster, again when I become erect it won't stay tight and becomes ineffective. I have tried it in different ways, behind the balls, in front of the balls, But all to no avail. Any advice would be kindly received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkiescot OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

None at all?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If one of the 3 pack, of various sizes, was the best fit, then look for others in that size. If some are breaking, then they don't sound particularly good quality. You could always browse in some adult stores, including bi/gay ones - they sell a fair few. Obviously it's worth shopping around, to get the right price, once you know which one you prefer.

By *obbierotten73Man  over a year ago

knowsley

I have vibrating black bullit rabbit cock ring from lovehoney and that stretches well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have use a few. Only rubber ones, best I've tried are the blue nitrile type ones. Pretty tough with a bit of give in them.

Plan to get some mental ones as well and a nice heavy ring to wear around my balls, anyone tried these?

» Add a new message to this topic