FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > friends

friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when you tell nice peeps that you have met and had fun with that you are friends............ do ppl really mean friends, or infact just meets....... personally if i say i am a friend means, will be there for them as any of my friends............... just wondering, think some ppl use the word flipantly xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if i like them genuinely then i will see them as a friend if im seein them frequently but as a friends with priveleges thing!!

but i have a few circle of friends ie close friends friends aquiantences!!

jesus am a complicated woman!! xx

"when you tell nice peeps that you have met and had fun with that you are friends............ do ppl really mean friends, or infact just meets....... personally if i say i am a friend means, will be there for them as any of my friends............... just wondering, think some ppl use the word flipantly xxxx "

Cos the SITE lables them friends ... not meets

That's why we don't use the Friends option here, we use the Hotlist to keep track of the people we have met, many just for a brief time at Chameleons and only said hello to.

Our true friends don't need to be on a list to know that we would be there for them, for many we already have, for the rest we hope they never need us but we will be there for them if they do.

Many of our Friends have been there for us when we needed them and we believe the rest would if we ever felt a need to call on them, fact is I don't think we would need to call on them, they would be there as soon as they knew we needed them.

[Removed by poster at 13/02/10 10:01:03]

[Removed by poster at 13/02/10 10:01:06]

ty for you input, great idea about hotlist and not friend list.......... cheers xxx

» Add a new message to this topic