FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Travel

Travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I travel for my occupation and find it hard to find meets on my travels couples groups singles is it because they think I'm miles away ? I always state where I am at any one place or is more that they would rather play with locals !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it don't bother me but lots of people don't like shagging guys who are just passing thro, I think it makes them feel like a make do shag while they are in the area

By *ral geniusMan  over a year ago

north notts

"Hi I travel for my occupation and find it hard to find meets on my travels couples groups singles is it because they think I'm miles away ? I always state where I am at any one place or is more that they would rather play with locals ! "

Same here

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

And maybe they think you playing away behind a partners back while your away?

Just a guess here, (as i don't know the workings of a female mind, lol) but, quite a few females on here are wary of guys that cannot accommodate. Maybe put your reasons for that on your profile and then let them decide. Or not, as the choice is yours and its your profile after all.

By *ral geniusMan  over a year ago

north notts

People shouldn't assume

"People shouldn't assume "

But that won't stop them doing it i'm afraid m8.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just a guess here, (as i don't know the workings of a female mind, lol) but, quite a few females on here are wary of guys that cannot accommodate. Maybe put your reasons for that on your profile and then let them decide. Or not, as the choice is yours and its your profile after all."

And we can rely on guys to tell the truth, can we?

"Just a guess here, (as i don't know the workings of a female mind, lol) but, quite a few females on here are wary of guys that cannot accommodate. Maybe put your reasons for that on your profile and then let them decide. Or not, as the choice is yours and its your profile after all.

And we can rely on guys to tell the truth, can we?"

Why not? Not all guys on here are liars.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

".....

And we can rely on guys to tell the truth, can we?

Why not? Not all guys on here are liars. "

Why not indeed, yet ...........

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of people need enough notice to arrange things - when you've got family etc, or even to arrange transport. It's often not easy to meet, just because someone is in the vicinity today, and it's a one day only offer.

Also, if you message others in advance, I'm guessing that they'll give priority - from the dozens of messages they'll likely get - to locals, who also offer the potential for repeat meets. It's common for first meets to be socials, and if someone's around for a few hours or a day or so, there's not much possibility to follow up the coffee and chat with a full on session.

If it's an ongoing issue, maybe clubs are going to work better... but single guys often have to pay a fair bit for membership, so use them if you're a fairly regular visitor.

"And we can rely on guys to tell the truth, can we?"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When I am travelling I'll have a good look in the area I am visiting and message people who catch my eye. As I can't be bothered to change my profile location (I'd forget to change it back) I'll put 'Visiting XXXX' in the message header so when they check my profile they won't think 'why is she messaging me?' As I am in a hotel room there isn't any accommodation problems.

Give people lots of notice and you never know. Alternatively see if there are any clubs nearby and see if you can get in on a visitors pass.

» Add a new message to this topic