FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cuckolds

cuckolds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r n mrs swing OP   Couple  over a year ago

pontefract

hi all we are very new to the scene and i am sctually a very naive/innocent girl and dont actually know what quite a lot of things are and involve,

and here i am asking for some help but mainly for someone to please tell me what cuckolds is

thanks xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think it is something to do with the fella being too old to expend energy shagging so they sit in the corner having a hand shandy

"hi all we are very new to the scene and i am sctually a very naive/innocent girl and dont actually know what quite a lot of things are and involve,

and here i am asking for some help but mainly for someone to please tell me what cuckolds is

thanks xxx "

Hiya and welcome to the scene, cukolding means when a male partner likes to know that his partner has enjoyed herself with another male and gets off on it.......I think anyway, and if I am wrong then someone on here will educate us both lol. lorraine xx

If you do a search on the forum for the word "cuckold" you will find 15 threads on it, plenty of advice/info there.

Hope this helps

pontefract

it only came up with two mine and some one else looking for cukolds lol uff xxx

pontefract

it only came up with two mine and some one else looking for cukolds lol uff xxx

"it only came up with two mine and some one else looking for cukolds lol uff xxx "

take the "s" of the end, just search CUCKOLD,

An aged rooster?

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

In short it is where the male partner does not have sex with his partner, but watches her have sex with another man. It takes many forms, from being verbally abused about himself and the size of his genitalia, by the wife and male, while they are having sex. Right through to him being tied up and made to watch, to actually being made to suck the males dick in preperation to him fucking the wife, the male commonly being called a 'Bull'

In short it is the belittling/embarrassing of the husband by the wife and bull during sex for everyone's gratification.

By *urnedon247Man  over a year ago

briton ferry

It can take many forms but the core ellement is the woman is fucked in front of her cuck, tho not technicaly a cuckold my self I really get off on seeing my woman being fucked by lots of cock tho I am happy to watch love to be involved either spreading her wide for a nice big cock to enter her or sucking on her clit and pussy as anothers cock is sliding in deep right over my mouth and sucking the juices from her after is icing on cake lol

hope this gives you a litttle insight xx

By *lay69withusCouple  over a year ago

herefordshire

if you go to your home page on here, there is a list of 'interestes' on the left hand side. it is listed there and tells you what it means.

i know this cos i hadnt got the foggiest, so clicked it and it explained! lol

"hi all we are very new to the scene and i am sctually a very naive/innocent girl and dont actually know what quite a lot of things are and involve,

thanks xxx "

well as no one has offered i could show the pair of you

As a Hotwife to a loving cuckold I feel I may be able to shed some light on this one.

The definition of a cuckold is a husband who's wife has extra-marrital affairs, the name come from the female cuckoo bird who lays its eggs in other birds nests.

"Cuckoldry" takes place in many different ways with its theme dependant upon each couple. Some do it together, others apart, some enjoy humiliation, others don't, but the key thing is that the male gets off on seeing/hearing/knowing his wife is being serviced by another male. It's a mind-fuck really.

My husband and I enjoy cuckold fun. I regularly meet studs who are bigger, better and last longer than my husband. I have my husband help me get ready for my date, I meet alone, but involve him with naughty texts, mid-sex phone calls and take pics/video of my saucy fun. My husband loves it (and so do I) when I return home, he cannot wait to lick my freshly fucked pussy and hear all about my fun as I teasingly play with his cock until he explodes.

This is just one of many ways women can cuckold their husbands.

R xx

pontefract

"As a Hotwife to a loving cuckold I feel I may be able to shed some light on this one.

The definition of a cuckold is a husband who's wife has extra-marrital affairs, the name come from the female cuckoo bird who lays its eggs in other birds nests.

"Cuckoldry" takes place in many different ways with its theme dependant upon each couple. Some do it together, others apart, some enjoy humiliation, others don't, but the key thing is that the male gets off on seeing/hearing/knowing his wife is being serviced by another male. It's a mind-fuck really.

My husband and I enjoy cuckold fun. I regularly meet studs who are bigger, better and last longer than my husband. I have my husband help me get ready for my date, I meet alone, but involve him with naughty texts, mid-sex phone calls and take pics/video of my saucy fun. My husband loves it (and so do I) when I return home, he cannot wait to lick my freshly fucked pussy and hear all about my fun as I teasingly play with his cock until he explodes.

R xx"

cheers people xxx

"As a Hotwife to a loving cuckold I feel I may be able to shed some light on this one.

R xx"

We are not a cuckold couple....but my man is a bull...and he still has his separate meets...with Hotwives and cuck couples...its a pretty big scene....and he enjoys that side of fun....lol...and who would ever stop a Bull doing what he wants to do..... (little cuck joke for a sleepy sunday)...

» Add a new message to this topic