FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Jealous , ashamed or just forgetful?

Jealous , ashamed or just forgetful?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urewould2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

There are some great 'equal ' profiles in terms of pics (big pat on the back for those folks)but sadly ,lets be honest now, we are darn lucky if we ever get even a half decent one of the guy.

It's nice to see the lady looking sexy and seductive but it only makes my frustration as a woman harder to bear when there are none of the guy?

To me this is important. I might have to fiddle with him one day !

Why no pics of him girls? Are you forgetful, jealous he might upstage you or God forbid ashamed. No one expects Brad Pitt but just consideration for the other woman involved.

We even thought, "is the whole scene slanted towards bi women and their needs" hence the guys not having to count for too much?

Any thoughts on this one? Sorry if it's been done to death, we are new to this forum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have raised this subject before and it is pretty sad when people still dont have any guy pics even in there friends pics.

It should be made compulsory, why should we have to ask for guy pics before we know the couple is suitable. I do have a pic of me head to toe with face blurred so any potential couples know if im their cup of tea or not without having to ask.

"i have raised this subject before and it is pretty sad when people still dont have any guy pics even in there friends pics.

It should be made compulsory, why should we have to ask for guy pics before we know the couple is suitable. I do have a pic of me head to toe with face blurred so any potential couples know if im their cup of tea or not without having to ask."

Pictures I have seen.

Of women - Thousands , sucking , being fucked, spitroasted, come on , with another woman or two , getting anal... in fact I can't think of anything on here that I haven't seen a woman do.

Pictures I have seen

Of men - cock, chest, standing like an idiot with a camera flash for a face.

Couples profiles : hundreds of the woman but either one or none of the male. and the one.... if there is one ... is so distant it could actually be my husband without me knowing it.

S'why I don't get respond to people who moan about my sillhouette anymore. All I see of women on here are their tits n arses.. and of men , even less.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

In total agreement ladies, don't see why if it's a couple's profile they don't have pics of both. I'm contacted often for mmf but the majority of the time have to ask for pics of the hubby. I'm sorry if I sound shallow but if I don't like the look of what's above the shoulders, i aint travelling South. I have pics on profile and pics in private, the reason I don't use a photo as an avatar is that it's visible when I'm in chat and obviously with older children about I don't want them to see lol.

If the profile does not satisfy then simply pass it by, we do

"If the profile does not satisfy then simply pass it by, we do "

thats big of you

"If the profile does not satisfy then simply pass it by, we do

thats big of you "

We agree,if we dont like profile then we move on to the next..

There are no pics of mr jnp on profile but there are in private and thats not bacause im jealous he might upstage me nor am i ashamed of him,its what we choose to do.

some people choose to pursue profiles that may not suit them 100% because not all profiles have the necessary info we would all like so it is part of the procedure contacting people to find out more about them. I dont think that oh that couple have no put up where they live ill pass them by, no if i were interested i would message them to find out more about them.

the attitude of 'move on' sucks and reeks of superiority

"some people choose to pursue profiles that may not suit them 100% because not all profiles have the necessary info we would all like so it is part of the procedure contacting people to find out more about them. I dont think that oh that couple have no put up where they live ill pass them by, no if i were interested i would message them to find out more about them.

the attitude of 'move on' sucks and reeks of superiority "

No way do we think we are above anyone else,but if we dont like a profile if they are not what we are looking for then we do pass them by.

some of us can see this new phenonomon called 'potential'

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you say you like to find out the "potential" in people and don't mind doing that, then I can't understand why it bothers you about the pics.

You could always ask them for some while you are checking them out for potential.

thats what i would do if they seemed good in most other areas, if it was just the guy pic missing we would ask for pics. If its a profile with 1 line an 1 fem pic we would not see any potential from that. I see potential in profiles that have most of the things i like in place.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"As you say you like to find out the "potential" in people and don't mind doing that, then I can't understand why it bothers you about the pics.

You could always ask them for some while you are checking them out for potential."

You've never asked me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As you say you like to find out the "potential" in people and don't mind doing that, then I can't understand why it bothers you about the pics.

You could always ask them for some while you are checking them out for potential.

You've never asked me "

Ah now that would silly if I did that, as we would never meet cos you live so bloody far away, so if I could be torturing myself if you turned out to be great potential eh

penzance

You've never asked me

Ah now that would silly if I did that, as we would never meet cos you live so bloody far away, so if I could be torturing myself if you turned out to be great potential eh "

Never say never, I have family up north and visit them occassionally

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol or we visit Cornwall.....have been to Penzance a few times when visiting St Micheals Mount.

penzance

Well say Hi next time your down then we really can check out the potential

[Removed by poster at 24/02/10 08:32:42]

"some people choose to pursue profiles that may not suit them 100% because not all profiles have the necessary info we would all like so it is part of the procedure contacting people to find out more about them. I dont think that oh that couple have no put up where they live ill pass them by, no if i were interested i would message them to find out more about them.

the attitude of 'move on' sucks and reeks of superiority "

We look at a profile, it does not appeal, we move on, and thats us being superior

And there was us all this time thinking that we were allowed to look at profiles and pick and choose the ones we like, silly old us............. PMFSL

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

M here (the male half!). We have some pics of both of us in our public and private areas, and supply more at a very early stage. There ARE more of A (fem) because, bluntly, she's more 'decorative' than me... from a male perspective, I think it's easier for ladies to look well in a picture, due to their natural tendency to have curves in all the right places... and even if they are larger sized, it tends to enhance the effect, particularly when dressed well. Blokes on the other hand? Put a few pounds on, and we turn into caricatures of a pregnant woman! And sexy clothing doesn't help US look good in photos...

Even though I keep my weight down (currently 200lbs at 6'2", with a 34" waist) I'm not built to heroic proportions and I still feel I would look ridiculous, draped across a sofa in a provocative pose.. A on the other hand looks fantastic! There are only a few Adonis-types in the male population, with perfectly proportioned bodies and washboard sixpacks.. the rest of us are a bit less photogenic and tend to hide behind our female partners profiles... but, I/we agree, both parties need to let potential playmates see exactly what they are getting into (bed with?)

There are a couple of me in our private pics, but to be honest we only have female pics on public display because I feel that most folks are attracted to a picture of a female form rather than a male.

I know I'm probably a million miles away from being right, but that's the way I feel and that's why I don't have any pics of me in public

Bob.

we happly show both of us,i have found it a little strange that not a lot of men show pictures of them selfs always of the lady..maybe after reading tis forum it could change a few males minds and get some pictures do of them selfs,hopfully not just cock pictures sick of seeing them....

In our case, can we plead all three?

The issue is surely mostly one of privacy. We have no problem posting pictures in our private area; and, of course, being careful who we invite in - mostly only people who we have met, either personally or on cam or chatted to on phone.

The sad reality is that there are plenty of picture collectors out there and, trust us, they do re-post elsewhere. It happened to a female friend of ours only recently.

Also, not everyone likes the idea of family, friends, work colleagues or even friends of your kids knowing what you like to get up to.

"The issue is surely mostly one of privacy. We have no problem posting pictures in our private area; and, of course, being careful who we invite in - mostly only people who we have met, either personally or on cam or chatted to on phone.

The sad reality is that there are plenty of picture collectors out there and, trust us, they do re-post elsewhere. It happened to a female friend of ours only recently.

Also, not everyone likes the idea of family, friends, work colleagues or even friends of your kids knowing what you like to get up to."

But you have one face pic blanked out in your public pics and one face pic noy blanked out - what's that all about then ?

"The issue is surely mostly one of privacy. We have no problem posting pictures in our private area; and, of course, being careful who we invite in - mostly only people who we have met, either personally or on cam or chatted to on phone.

Also, not everyone likes the idea of family, friends, work colleagues or even friends of your kids knowing what you like to get up to.

But you have one face pic blanked out in your public pics and one face pic noy blanked out - what's that all about then ?"

no point doing 1 with out the other no male pic either xxx

what is more annoying is when you chat to people for ages then ask to see a oic of who your meeting and never hear again. this has happened a couple of times.

hmmm actually maybe im doing something wrong lol

"what is more annoying is when you chat to people for ages then ask to see a oic of who your meeting and never hear again. this has happened a couple of times.

hmmm actually maybe im doing something wrong lol "

Why not ask for them at the beginning

No point chatting for an age to then see a pic and think, they're not for me/us

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I like an early social meet, chat over drinks or coffee etc.

Beats all that chatting for weeks over the internet, all the photos and net chat in the world can't top actually meeting someone and talking face to face.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I like an early social meet, chat over drinks or coffee etc.

Beats all that chatting for weeks over the internet, all the photos and net chat in the world can't top actually meeting someone and talking face to face."

Even better we like one odd chat on MSN , all show face, meet up, see if anyone agrees and go for it.....lots of un to be had and no drama about who's got what pics

we have lots of pics of me being the fact that mr h is straight and does not want any male attention. we can be seen on cam on msn at any time if some one peaks our attention or talk on phone.

but staying that if he sees female he likes he puts on cam on his own profile and directs her or a couple to my profile for looking at pics

"I like an early social meet, chat over drinks or coffee etc.

Beats all that chatting for weeks over the internet, all the photos and net chat in the world can't top actually meeting someone and talking face to face."

That's the way I do it when playing...

People can have anything they want on thier profiles (within site rules) or they can have nothing on thier profiles, it is personal choice.

No pics of the male on a profile, don't even mail us because we don't do blind dates and have no intention of asking you for pictures because it is your choice to send them or not.

If you send pics with your first mail thats fine.

So it is your choice to display pics of both of you or to send with mails but you have to accept it will make a difference to the number of meets you will be able to arrange

Despite the pictures of myself outnumbering the pictures of my husband many times over on out profile, i am neither ashamed, jealous or forgetful.

It is simply as case that

a) He has more interest in taking pictures of me than i do of him

b) I have more desire to pose and show off than he does

c) Most of the pictures of him are quite repetitive.

However, we do show some pictures of him on our profile, as we ourselves have no interest in profiles that are only showcasing the fem.

We've probably got more pics of me on our profile than of Kate. It's not that Kate's shy or that I'm a poseur, lol.

The way we see it, it's usually the lady of the pairing, that decides whether to meet, after the initial contact, so we think it helps speed up the process.

Lets face it folks, the majority of us on here are middle aged or are approaching middle age, and most of us have the scars to prove it.

Our profile tells you that we are an ordinary middle aged couple, and we think our pics show us as just that.

Mind you...if your wife still wants to get jiggy with me, after looking at my pics then you better get her down to specsavers quick

Like a lot of guys I've spoken too, I don't think I'm very photogenic, and I think I look better face to face than in a photo, but I do feel that if you are going to put a pic of your wife on display, it's only fair to show yourself too

What we don't understand is not only not having pics of males on there profile but having pics of them self taken by themselves through a mirror if they are in a couple why cant they take pics of each other ?

Surely that's half the fun? we we think so anyway

» Add a new message to this topic