FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi or not Bi - That is the question!

Bi or not Bi - That is the question!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that a guy's profile say's they are straight but then they say they are bi or bi-curious when they message you? Come on, if you can't be honest on a site like this then whats the point!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

Some guys think putting bi on their profile will put some people off them (they're probably right in some cases).

If they think they are more appealing to you if they put bi some will put that when they message.

More about 'marketing' than honesty perhaps?

I suppose that makes some sense. Just a shame when you looking for a certain someone and you end up trying to sift through load of messages, where 3 quarters of them are not what you're looking for! Thanks for your input.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not bi or bi curious but if i was i would put it on my profile. I can't understand though why bi people don't though.

if we see bi male on a profile we just pass it by,maybe a lot more do the same,so maybe that's why...

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"if we see bi male on a profile we just pass it by,maybe a lot more do the same,so maybe that's why... "

i'm the opposite i luv the bi male - those who don't put it on profile may be worried in case family members or workmates see it

Because they are liars.

We will meet couples if the male is bi providing he respects the fact that I am straight.

We will not meet couples where the profile says the guy is straight but in subsequent conversations says he is bi or bi curious, they are liars and therefore not to be trusted on a meet, what else may they be lying about, what if they say they will respect my straight status, why should I believe them when they are liars.

Bi, straight, gay, lesbian just be happy and proud of what you are. I am sure your not proud to be thought of as liars

"if we see bi male on a profile we just pass it by,maybe a lot more do the same,so maybe that's why... "

I do too but I agree with the OP - if you can't be honest on a site like this what is the point?!! None of us are going to appeal to every member, we're here to have fun if you cant be true to yourself I think that's rather sad!

im told am a closet lesbian by some sex test done as a joke so where that put me. im married with two kids and love cock.

I want to reply to this particular message but i dont want to be rude in any way!!!!!

On our profile it says that i am straight!

I am NOT BI because i prefer females and i couldnt bear the thought of doing anal with a guy and i certainly have never "fancied" a guy.

I am not bi-curious - because i have given and received oral in a MM situation.

I AM straight however and adult enough to make up my own mind if i want to "play" with a guy - or indeed if a guy might want to play with me.

We play as a couple and we respect everyones likes, dislikes and discretions - that DOES NOT Make me a liar!!!!

The only option i have is to put "STRAIGHT" because i AM

{/quote]Because they are liars.

We will meet couples if the male is bi providing he respects the fact that I am straight.

We will not meet couples where the profile says the guy is straight but in subsequent conversations says he is bi or bi curious, they are liars and therefore not to be trusted on a meet, what else may they be lying about, what if they say they will respect my straight status, why should I believe them when they are liars.

Bi, straight, gay, lesbian just be happy and proud of what you are. I am sure your not proud to be thought of as liars [/quote

Certainly a lot to think about there. Thanks for the imput guys. Will just have to grill each and every member if they message me!!!!!LOL

"I want to reply to this particular message but i dont want to be rude in any way!!!!!

I am NOT BI because i prefer females and i couldnt bear the thought of doing anal with a guy and i certainly have never "fancied" a guy.

I AM straight however and adult enough to make up my own mind if i want to "play" with a guy - or indeed if a guy might want to play with me.

We play as a couple and we respect everyones likes, dislikes and discretions - that DOES NOT Make me a liar!!!!

"

Sounds more like denial to us, would never describe giving/recieving oral sex to a person of the same sex as a straight sexual act.

We're both straight and have no objection meeting anyone who plays straight, but what you've described above is certainly not straight, but hey, each to their own and all that.

I don't meet people, who won't meet Bi people.

;-)

There are thousands of individuals on here and each and every one is different in their own way and has their reasons for doing things and I think thats brilliant. If someone doesn't have bi on their profile and admits it straight away in a PM then so what? Its not lying (it may be in some cases) but more often than not its a fear of marginalising themselves to the site as a whole.

You could say 'this is a free and open site so why should people feel the need to hide' but the truth is its not at all!! This is not a site where people leave their inhibitions at the door, peoples views and opinions are the same on here as they are in 'real life' and some people don't feel the need to be judged by others if they don't want to be!

Live and let live and respect the fact people do things for different reasons, if you don't like them doing that, as the advice always given on these threads says...'delete, block and move on'.

Love all, people!!

"There are thousands of individuals on here and each and every one is different in their own way and has their reasons for doing things and I think thats brilliant. If someone doesn't have bi on their profile and admits it straight away in a PM then so what? Its not lying (it may be in some cases) but more often than not its a fear of marginalising themselves to the site as a whole.

You could say 'this is a free and open site so why should people feel the need to hide' but the truth is its not at all!! This is not a site where people leave their inhibitions at the door, peoples views and opinions are the same on here as they are in 'real life' and some people don't feel the need to be judged by others if they don't want to be!

Live and let live and respect the fact people do things for different reasons, if you don't like them doing that, as the advice always given on these threads says...'delete, block and move on'.

Love all, people!! "

Couldnt agree more with you there

A couple of months ago, a couple on here wanted guys to GB the wife.

the profile said she was Bi and he was straight

I emailed asked if they had any could join the fun and I wouldn't make any advances toward him.

The reply I got was that he was bi and they put the straight piece on the profile so they wouldn't put other people off.

BTM he did enjoy riding me

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Other side of the coin...

I ask for STRAIGHT men on my profile and bi and bi-curious reply

Have they not made their minds up yet OR are hoping to change mine

"Other side of the coin...

I ask for STRAIGHT men on my profile and bi and bi-curious reply

Have they not made their minds up yet OR are hoping to change mine "

Any reason your not meet men who are bi, thats men who are happy to play with men and women as agreed in the 4chat.

"I want to reply to this particular message but i dont want to be rude in any way!!!!!

{/quote]Because they are liars.

Bi, straight, gay, lesbian just be happy and proud of what you are. I am sure your not proud to be thought of as liars [/quote"

you sound very mixed up to me

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"On our profile it says that i am straight!

The only option i have is to put "STRAIGHT" because i AM"

I've read, re read, and re read the post above and cannot fathom out what the poster is saying

Have you actually read and understood what you've posted, if so, I trust it makes more sense to you than it does to me

how about simplifying the straight, bi, gay thing on profiles.

If they say they are straight, they want straight fun.

If they are Bi they are happy to have fun with male or/and females

Gay, they want same sex fun.

Guess this is why some have more than 1 profile, to advertise for different types of fun. After all that's what this site is about, people are advertising their 'fun' and seeking same...

All our profiles are adverts

Someone is having a sale with the Bi one get one free, lol

I met a couple who said there should be a new catagory.

There is :- Bisexual, Bi-Curious we need to add Bi-playful

Made sense to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"On our profile it says that i am straight!

I've read, re read, and re read the post above and cannot fathom out what the poster is saying

Have you actually read and understood what you've posted, if so, I trust it makes more sense to you than it does to me "

makes perfect sense to me.

not bi curious becuase hes past that stage. not bi-sexual as he doesnt fancy blokes.

he has a preference for women.but is not averse to a little fun with guys. There is no box to be put in.

As for being mixed up...seems like his sexuality is quite open to me, openminded would probably cover it.

Trouble is open minded seldom catches on in here

"Trouble is open minded seldom catches on in here "

Open minded is not a sexuality though, it’s about being open and tolerant to others, no need to add more labels to the site, the 4 available are fine as descriptors for a site like this, although still confused as to why someone who admittedly performs bisexual acts, protests that they are straight.

If the 4 you mention are straight, bi curious, bisexual and gay then I can promise there are lots of people who would strongly disagree with you.............I hasten to add I am not one of them

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

Another one I heard was bi-tolerant. Implies to me that the guy would tolerate being touched etc by another guy but would not really enjoy it. What's the point of that? If you don't like it don't do it.

"Another one I heard was bi-tolerant. Implies to me that the guy would tolerate being touched etc by another guy but would not really enjoy it. What's the point of that? If you don't like it don't do it."
If you did a month on and a month off would that make you bi-cycle

Ok.....

straight, different sex

Gay, same sex

bi;

Bi = happy to play with male and females, then you ask what sort of bi fun...

Bi curios = want to try but might stop

Bi social = happy for some bi fun when playing to help the flow

Bi selfish = same sex can play with me, but it's not returned.

Bi tolerant = no probs with bi, but don't want to play bi

bi fib = say anything to get a meet.

All needs to be clarified during the 4chat...

of course, your opinion also counts

» Add a new message to this topic