FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how do i get in on theis site

how do i get in on theis site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

been on here a while now and find it hard to get to no people im fun to be with fit body nice cock say so my self but all i get is not there type god seen some of the ones women have seen with to im gen al a want is the chance any one no john

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe cos they dont understand what the hell your talking about !

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

John looked at your profile and it is difficult to read, spelling and punctation are not really that good.

Small criticism, may seem picky but if that came to me I would give up trying to read it

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"been on here a while now and find it hard to get to no people im fun to be with fit body nice cock say so my self but all i get is not there type god seen some of the ones women have seen with to im gen al a want is the chance any one no john"

Looks like your not having fun. Might be time for a change!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Unfortunately, you have to be nice to people and hope for the best! There are so many single guys on every site that you really do have to stand out in some way, being "fit" is just not enough!

It is a sad fact, but you may have more chance of pulling in a pub or club than you do on here, unless you get very lucky!

Best bit of advice I can give is to chat to people without going in for the "kill". Just be nice, funny, intelligent and rich!!! Dead easy eh? lol

Seriously though, good luck to you

3 meets in 5 months according to the bit of your profile that I was actually able to read ...

3 meets in 5 months is more than some single guys have in a year, so in the great scheme of things you aint done so bad

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"3 meets in 5 months according to the bit of your profile that I was actually able to read ...

3 meets in 5 months is more than some single guys have in a year, so in the great scheme of things you aint done so bad "

And meets one every week.

"Unfortunately, you have to be nice to people and hope for the best! There are so many single guys on every site that you really do have to stand out in some way, being "fit" is just not enough!

It is a sad fact, but you may have more chance of pulling in a pub or club than you do on here, unless you get very lucky!

Best bit of advice I can give is to chat to people without going in for the "kill". Just be nice, funny, intelligent and rich!!! Dead easy eh? lol

Seriously though, good luck to you

"

Well said that man (I think!)

Look at the way your profile is written - its hard work to read.

Good Luck xx

Personally... if I read a profile which is complaining about the lack of 'luck' they are having... I head for the delete button.

And if I was the female you meet every week who wants to try meeting other people with you and read your moan about not having any luck....

Flamin eck! I'm sorry but I hope you speak better than you write.

Reading your profile is hard work!

But as has been said, 3 meets in 5 months, including meeting one of them every week, is simply not doing too badly at all.

"been on here a while now and find it hard to get to no people im fun to be with fit body nice cock say so my self but all i get is not there type god seen some of the ones women have seen with to im gen al a want is the chance any one no john"

PM,d you some ideas and a re-write and hope it helps.

_ig bad can you help me too lol

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I did the same as everyone else, meeting every week, he is lucky. What are you expecting.

But with the spelling and grammar, sorry that puts me off straight away.

For me that means you would struggle to hold a conversation.

Sorry but you want answers

"maybe cos they dont understand what the hell your talking about !"

Mmmmmm!

"_ig bad can you help me too lol "

He he he your profile is fine and dandy young lady! More than fine and dandy

"3 meets in 5 months according to the bit of your profile that I was actually able to read ...

3 meets in 5 months is more than some single guys have in a year, so in the great scheme of things you aint done so bad

And meets one every week."

3 meets but only 1 verification and via phone.

I think a rethink of your profile might help you.

"I did the same as everyone else, meeting every week, he is lucky. What are you expecting.

But with the spelling and grammar, sorry that puts me off straight away.

For me that means you would struggle to hold a conversation.

Sorry but you want answers "

I know its a touch off topic, but great new pic Q.R.C. very nice.

In terms of the amount of people I have had sex with as a result of this site, so far it's four. Although one of them had left the site before we finally met, due to messages from "undesirables". My words not hers, hers were a little less complimentary! I've been on the site for about 5 months too, but do lead a somewhat busy life. Most comments I get are that all things considered I'm not doing too shabbily at all, so you have no cause to grumble my friend!

I think some guys bullshit

"I think some guys bullshit "

Never!!!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Patience.

I think with one word, Bumpkin has summed it up perfectly! It makes sense that you will have more success when you have improved upon your profile and become more well known on the site...Rome wasn't built in a day...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

" I think with one word, Bumpkin has summed it up perfectly! It makes sense that you will have more success when you have improved upon your profile and become more well known on the site...Rome wasn't built in a day..."

I`ve learnt that one the easy way!Had a major operation a few years ago which left me with erection problems, coupled with my general lack of experience. I went nearly 30 years without, hence my current position. I`m starting to make up for lost time, will never ever catch up though

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mr lick x

" In terms of the amount of people I have had sex with as a result of this site, so far it's four. "

Do ya wanna see about topping that up to 5

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

what we really want to know and hope someone can help with is the last part of the statement above

does anyone know john??? surely someone must know him?

I quite like the number 5...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Anyone else get a sense of deja vu?

see your other thread for more enlightenment

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anyone else get a sense of deja vu?

"

you didn't have to drag this one back... there was another one he started last week!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Yes I did - he had the same advice from the same people six months ago!

Commenting on someones profile when they haven't asked you to is against forum rules.

That said I am going to break that rule, well sort of because I am not going to comment on the profile but after all the comments about an inability to understand what you are saying I am going to paste your forum with the corrections I feel will help people say what you have tried to say.

Right or wrong it is just an attempt to help you and not have a go at your profile, you can ignore me or copy and paste it into your profile to correct the errors.

I am a down to earth guy, pretty fit and 6 ft tall. I like to think I am very fit and happy with my self and I guess a bit of a laugh and a tease but well mannered with it.

I’m on here looking for females or a couple to meet regularly but that’s not hard and fast thing. I like the social side, love getting to know people as well as the play side. But don’t get me wrong I love to play and think there is nothing better than giving a woman pleasure.

I am shaven and 9" with a thick girth with it, in the bed room, or the lounge, or stairs or…….. well let your imagination or mine work on that when you reply to me.

I am happy to travel and pretty much up for most things with the usual exceptions of course and I should add I am not bi.

So say hello, I’d love to chat to you and you won’t be disappointed I promise

I have been on the site for a while now made a few friends and had a few successfull meets.

I know once I start to meet people things will get better, love to here from you all

P.S. I cannot accommodate as I live with parents at the moment, but thats the only reason I can't

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Twilight zone...de de doo da de de doo da

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

Literally laughing out loud at this comment...so funny!!

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

The comment about does anyone know john? In case that's not clear!

"Commenting on someones profile when they haven't asked you to is against forum rules.

That said I am going to break that rule, well sort of because I am not going to comment on the profile but after all the comments about an inability to understand what you are saying I am going to paste your forum with the corrections I feel will help people say what you have tried to say.

Right or wrong it is just an attempt to help you and not have a go at your profile, you can ignore me or copy and paste it into your profile to correct the errors.

I am a down to earth guy, pretty fit and 6 ft tall. I like to think I am very fit and happy with my self and I guess a bit of a laugh and a tease but well mannered with it.

I’m on here looking for females or a couple to meet regularly but that’s not hard and fast thing. I like the social side, love getting to know people as well as the play side. But don’t get me wrong I love to play and think there is nothing better than giving a woman pleasure.

I am shaven and 9" with a thick girth with it, in the bed room, or the lounge, or stairs or…….. well let your imagination or mine work on that when you reply to me.

I am happy to travel and pretty much up for most things with the usual exceptions of course and I should add I am not bi.

I have been on the site for a while now made a few friends and had a few successfull meets.

I know once I start to meet people things will get better, love to here from you all

P.S. I cannot accommodate as I live with parents at the moment, but thats the only reason I can't"

He literally did cut and paste it! I hope no one expects him to conjugate latin verbs during a meeting

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

Run forest run

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Commenting on someones profile when they haven't asked you to is against forum rules.

P.S. I cannot accommodate as I live with parents at the moment, but thats the only reason I can't"

Am I allowed to correct your "corrections" Jed?

my self - should be - myself

successfull - should be - successful

love to here from you all - should be - love to hear from you all

thats - should be - that’s

No offence meant as this is just an attempt to help you out too.

P.S. I cannot accommodate as I live with parents at the moment, but thats the only reason I can't

No offence meant as this is just an attempt to help you out too. "

Maybe they were deliberate mistakes to give the op's profile that 'Authentic' feel

I like his work. there's a spark to it that can't be taught

Tayside

"

Maybe they were deliberate mistakes to give the op's profile that 'Authentic' feel

I like his work. there's a spark to it that can't be taught "

You lost me with that one as how can it be authentic if someone else has rewritten it for them?

But never mind as my post was written with "tongue in cheek".

The quality of being genuine or not corrupted from the original; Truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, and intentions

but then i never read his original profile

"The comment about does anyone know john? In case that's not clear!"

You're not alone: I laughed out loud too: hilarious!

No offence meant as this is just an attempt to help you out too. "

Oh don't you start!

Belittling people isn't nice: and adding "no offence" doesn't remove the sting!

Tayside

I'm going to have to add the "tongue in cheek" disclaimer all the time now, the doesn't seem to convey that anymore.

The poor FAB servers won't be able to cope with all that extra text!

Disclaimer - The above is once again "tongue in cheek"

"maybe cos they dont understand what the hell your talking about !"

x2

_b430 thanks for the corrections, genuinely, I have always been the first to admit to being uneducated (failed 11+ and no GCSE's etc,) so often need all the help I can get.

Sassy

» Add a new message to this topic