FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting someone you know in a club

Meeting someone you know in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in cupids a while back and bumped into a mum from the school queue .

Obviously we where both a bit speechless and didn't know what to say ......obviously the old ....what are you doing here wouldn't wash it !!!

Any way we sat down , chatted and even ended up having a little fun and things are cool now . Kind of our little secret .

Although my son was surprised one day when picking him up from school and I said hello to her but he didn't ask questions .

Has this happened to any one else ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw the parents of one of my kids friends in a club once, when they saw me they got dressed and left

"I saw the parents of one of my kids friends in a club once, when they saw me they got dressed and left "
how rude

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

always wondered of I would bump into a colleague at a meet or club. meeting the boss would be interesting

lol yes we bumped into dads best mates daughter and husband at club had a chat and went our ways why worry xx

There was a couple I knew by sight @ chams. I was shocked to start with. But after bumping into them afew times throughout the night. We just nodded politely and smiled. I've since seen them in our local supermarket. Glad to say they were wearing more clothing that time.

Mrs b was in the jacuzzi at chams one night and one of the md's of her company walked in ! Didnt reqlise it was her till she said hi lol but they chatted and agreed it wouldnt be talked about

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I saw the parents of one of my kids friends in a club once, when they saw me they got dressed and left "

Without playing first?

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Saw a mate from work in chameleons, it was no big deal, had a laugh about it.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

bumped into a guy i used to work with at a fetish club we chatted then i flogged his sexy fb good times

By *londeandbrownCouple  over a year ago

taunton

The West country is pretty small and its only got a few clubs so its not uncommon to bump into people you know, but we all know what we there for and it's no big deal

"I saw the parents of one of my kids friends in a club once, when they saw me they got dressed and left

Without playing first?"

no idea, don't know how long they had been there or if they played, I saw them at the bar and 5 mins later they was dressed and leaving rather quickly

We are all there for the same reason, so why should we let it worry us. If someone was to see me and up and leave then that's their embarrassment not mine !!

Bumping into someone we know at a club would'nt worry us at all,I would have no interest in playing with them though,as far as concerned they're from my other life and although id chat and have a laugh it would go no further than that

I've bumped into one of my work clients at tease. Didn't realise he was such a big boy

Never seen anyone in a club but had a friend invite off a mate,had a quick look then deleted their profile.

By *oofyCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Was at Eureka, with a couple from Southend, when her mother and father arrived. After our friend got over her initial shock, she took the bull by the horns, as calmly as she could she walked over to her mother and said "I didn't know you were members, come and have a drink with us!!!"

Met my boss in a club

» Add a new message to this topic