FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > easy to tie rope knots

easy to tie rope knots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty Dad69 OP   Man  over a year ago

kent

My FB wants to try some tie / tease etc. Looking for any store i can buy some thin rope and any advice on best knots etc, she doesn't want lots of marks as she is married. Many thanks for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't know where to find them, but a vanilla friend of mine used to be into the dom scene. His first time was not a success.

He lost the keys to the handcuffs, couldn't undo the knots on the rope and when he got the carving knife to cut them, accidently stabbed his partner with it, luckily not seriously.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Does it have to be rope?

So many other things can be used...

By *egularFunMan  over a year ago

Use bondage tape, leaves no marks and can be re-used, inexpensive and easy to get too

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Use bondage tape, leaves no marks and can be re-used, inexpensive and easy to get too"

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Velcro taped cuff and heel restraints are good - Lovehoney do them.

Good for quick release just in case of unexpected visitors.

Plus you can tie knots in the straps and trap these between door and frame for a different angle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mens ties, scarves, velcro cuffs etc , many things to use , that will not mark one

"Does it have to be rope?

So many other things can be used..."

Use a neck tie it does the same job

Soft bondage rope available on the net. Try bondara or lovehoney

Or if you dont want to wait nip to dunelm for some curtain cord

Whatwver you use, never tie too tight, never put the knots onto a pressure piont, ie on the inside of wrists and always have a pair of scissors to.hand

Ripped up old tshirts can be just as useful

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"..any advice on best knots etc, she doesn't want lots of marks as she is married. Many thanks for your help. "

I found some very helpful stuff on a site called theduchy dot com. The guy there has a plethora of step-by-step photo guides that take you from the very basic to some frankly scary knot techniques - and also lots of very sensible health and safety tips - tying people up is not something to just mess about with! Have fun

PS you'll find nice bondage rope on eBay, those Chinese will sell us anything we want, very cheap!

Hi a guy on here,called waynestime, has one of my photos as his avatar,I don't know how to report this fudd! Any help?

By *aughty Dad69 OP   Man  over a year ago

kent

She has specifically asked for rope, i think this will mark. Like the idea of ties and curtain cord. Appreciate all the info. May even take some pics and add to profile after the meet.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Dont know Rochester, but its on the Medway so lots of chandlers in your area. Try any of them, you will find they all carry rope (dont buy hauser laid buy kernmantle). If sailing rope feels too hard take a trip to you nearest climbing shop and look at climbing rope, its softer and easier to handle. You will find that both chandlers and climbing shops sell rope by the Mtr.

As for knots both will sell books on knots.

My advice is buy 12.5mm rope and maybe some 9 and 7mm thinner than that will cut (I climb and sail). And also buy some tube tape if in climbing shop (its softer).

Have fun!

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Hi a guy on here,called waynestime, has one of my photos as his avatar,I don't know how to report this fudd! Any help?"

That's a bit random in the middle of this thread - or am I just missing the joke ?

"She has specifically asked for rope, i think this will mark. Like the idea of ties and curtain cord. Appreciate all the info. May even take some pics and add to profile after the meet. "

if theres an old fashioned ironmongers near you pop in and ask for sash cord (we've got an old fashioned airer that is raised by cord) its quite soft but very sturdy- I've seen it but not tried it by the way!

By *bovethekneeCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire / Herefordshire

for rope use simple bowline knots as they are easy to tie and easy to undo.

» Add a new message to this topic