FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FB required???

FB required???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlock69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

I'm seeing this kind of thread a lot on here lately and sadly you can't just advertise for a fuckbuddy...you have to make the effort to meet someone you click with and build on it from there...its like any friendship but with fucking...and even then there's nothing to say its gonna last...but if you are lucky you'll have some great experiences...fingers crossed and good luck for all you who are looking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But if you don't put yourself forward and advertise for a fb, how are you going to meet one? Ain't that what an advertisement is all about?

Batley... (near Leeds)

In my experiences its always been someone I've met for a meet and we've clicked and become buddies...never had to advertise...but each to their own.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I agree, would never meet someone with the agreement that we would become fuckbuddies. Meet people for a one off and if you get on, meet again, and again, and again....and voila, you've got a fuckbuddy!

What if you met someone, having agreed to become FBs, but when you actually spend some time with them they make you want to stab yourself in the face with a fork?

I advertise for a fb but never get any luck lol I think southampton quite for swingers lol

"In my experiences its always been someone I've met for a meet and we've clicked and become buddies...never had to advertise...but each to their own."

Exactly. Each to their own. People have different ways of looking for what they want from the site and use the tools available to them! Have you used the 'meet today' option for example? Isn't that advertising yourself?

Batley... (near Leeds)

No I've never posted a "meet today"...never needed to...

"In my experiences its always been someone I've met for a meet and we've clicked and become buddies...never had to advertise...but each to their own."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some of us prefer regular or one off meets, so identifying your preference is no bad thing, if you are mainly looking for regulars or fb type partners. You can always write this into an advertised meet too, and speak with potential meets, to help assess compatiblity too.

If something is advertised you don't need it!

"If something is advertised you don't need it!"

Just saw an advert about those cats that steal all the milk! Made me realise i need pussy!

"..

What if you met someone, having agreed to become FBs, but when you actually spend some time with them they make you want to stab yourself in the face with a fork?"

» Add a new message to this topic