FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bloody Stupid Couples

Bloody Stupid Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obleton OP   Man  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Just for fun I thought 'd counterpoint the many many threads whinging about single guys with a thread whinging about some of the many bloody stupid couples out there.

Yesterday I came across a profile, and their status message said something along the lines of:

"FFS Single Guys stop contacting us!!!"

However in their highly detailed 2 line profile description there was no mention of not looking for guys, and Males had been selected in their "Looking For" bit.

Now while I'll concede that some guys on here are most definitely retarded, I think they can be forgiven for not being psychic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

send em a message........that'll teach em

just point out there is no need to scream at single men when there is a perfectly good message filter system in place that will help keep their blood pressure at a reasonable level

you know what makes me laugh about such couples?

When you read the profile of couples on the no single male rant

NO SINGLE MEM

NO SINGLE MEN

SINGLE MEM DONT CONTACT US

SINGLE MEN LEARN HOW TO READ WE NOT AFTER YOU FFS!!

Then they message me asking for a meet when my profile clearly states i dont meet couple

THE STICKS

"send em a message........that'll teach em

just point out there is no need to scream at single men when there is a perfectly good message filter system in place that will help keep their blood pressure at a reasonable level "

Aleady did it - and guess what they changed on their profile since then?

Nothing except for the status message complaining about guys contacting them

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 05/03/10 10:50:32]

Forum Mod

"send em a message........that'll teach em

just point out there is no need to scream at single men when there is a perfectly good message filter system in place that will help keep their blood pressure at a reasonable level

Aleady did it - and guess what they changed on their profile since then?

Nothing except for the status message complaining about guys contacting them"

I think they secretly like the attention

All couples should have their hands slapped.

The OP is most certainly right, it's not just single guys that can be a pain, I think it's guys in general.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I did suggest in the single guys thread.. that if a guy did start a thread giving advice to couples that it probably wouldn't end well.....

I am sure someone will take offence....

but you are right... being an "arse" is not just the exclusive domain of single men.... heck when I have been in clubs it tends to be couples

but yes.. an arse is an arse is an arse....

Forum Mod

ARSE!!! FECK!!!!! DRINK!!!!!! GIRLS!!!!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"ARSE!!! FECK!!!!! DRINK!!!!!! GIRLS!!!!!! "

shut it father jack ya daft bint!!!!

Forum Mod

"ARSE!!! FECK!!!!! DRINK!!!!!! GIRLS!!!!!!

shut it father jack ya daft bint!!!! "

Hahahahaha know you know I can't help it today,im delirious with flu

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Or delirious because she is in lust with her new boots !

Forum Mod

"Or delirious because she is in lust with her new boots !"

That too

Flu and boots....a dangerous combination

Of course you’re going to get stupid bloody couples, after all there is MEN in them too, getting a partner doesn’t make some MEN any less stupid

THE STICKS

"Of course you’re going to get stupid bloody couples, after all there is MEN in them too, getting a partner doesn’t make some MEN any less stupid "

same goes for single woMEN

***ducks****

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Of course you’re going to get stupid bloody couples, after all there is MEN in them too, getting a partner doesn’t make some MEN any less stupid "

Lol, you know (in a twisted way) I've always wondered about sites (unnamed) that see things "weird", ie:

1) On one of the sites am one, they choose to hold their socials on couples night of chosen venue - thereby guaranteeing no single guy (no matter how long he's been onthe site, how much he contributes or how well known and liked he may be) - yet they still get "twattish" couples sometimes.

Their argument? "Couples may not like single guys".

2) Another site, once a single male becomes a couple, gets a a completely different level of approach (even though he may have been a single guy for some 4 years, and acouple for 6 months).

Yeah, being a couple doesn't make the male half any better or worse - just makes it 2 people.

And yeah - some silly girls out there as well. Sample profile:

I do not accomodate - got kids at home.

I hate hotels - too "seedy"

I can't come to yours - if you're married that's your business, I don't want to share the matromonial bed

I don't like clubs - too indiscrete.

Made me wonder "Back of the car then?"

"Of course you’re going to get stupid bloody couples, after all there is MEN in them too, getting a partner doesn’t make some MEN any less stupid

Lol, you know (in a twisted way) I've always wondered about sites (unnamed) that see things "weird", ie:

1) On one of the sites am one, they choose to hold their socials on couples night of chosen venue - thereby guaranteeing no single guy (no matter how long he's been onthe site, how much he contributes or how well known and liked he may be) - yet they still get "twattish" couples sometimes.

Their argument? "Couples may not like single guys".

2) Another site, once a single male becomes a couple, gets a a completely different level of approach (even though he may have been a single guy for some 4 years, and acouple for 6 months).

Yeah, being a couple doesn't make the male half any better or worse - just makes it 2 people.

And yeah - some silly girls out there as well. Sample profile:

I do not accomodate - got kids at home.

I hate hotels - too "seedy"

I can't come to yours - if you're married that's your business, I don't want to share the matromonial bed

I don't like clubs - too indiscrete.

Made me wonder "Back of the car then?""

If I recall right, it was behind the cardboard crusher at the Skelmesdale Spud-U-Like

THE STICKS

"

If I recall right, it was behind the cardboard crusher at the Skelmesdale Spud-U-Like"

You hopeless romantic you!

THE STICKS

"you know what makes me laugh about such couples?

NO SINGLE MEM

NO SINGLE MEN

Then they message me asking for a meet when my profile clearly states i dont meet couple

"

Do you ever reply to point out the delicious irony?

"

Just for fun I thought 'd counterpoint the many many threads whinging about single guys with a thread whinging about some of the many bloody stupid couples out there.

Yesterday I came across a profile, and their status message said something along the lines of:

"FFS Single Guys stop contacting us!!!"

However in their highly detailed 2 line profile description there was no mention of not looking for guys, and Males had been selected in their "Looking For" bit.

Now while I'll concede that some guys on here are most definitely retarded, I think they can be forgiven for not being psychic "

Never mind Toby you know you have fun with some couples

"you know what makes me laugh about such couples?

NO SINGLE MEM

NO SINGLE MEN

Do you ever reply to point out the delicious irony?"

well i usually just mail back and say someting like

seems its not only single men who dont read profiles

they i usually get a mesage back telling me how their wife will turn me if i gave her a chance lol

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

I have an inkling its the green eyed guy who doesn't want his wife fucking other men, not the wife that objects.

"I have an inkling its the green eyed guy who doesn't want his wife fucking other men, not the wife that objects."

Just curious, what makes you think that?

Surely, the fact they're on a swing site should suggest that the majority of cases would be not like that at all.

they can block single men anyway, us bliddy swingles cant block couples from hassling us tho xxx

"I have an inkling its the green eyed guy who doesn't want his wife fucking other men, not the wife that objects.

Surely, the fact they're on a swing site should suggest that the majority of cases would be not like that at all. "

it can work both ways we've met couples the the male and the problem and another when the female had the problem in the middle of the second meet is it just us ?????? lol

"I have an inkling its the green eyed guy who doesn't want his wife fucking other men, not the wife that objects.

Surely, the fact they're on a swing site should suggest that the majority of cases would be not like that at all.

it can work both ways we've met couples the the male and the problem and another when the female had the problem in the middle of the second meet is it just us ?????? lol "

oh I certainly realise it's not always one sided, hence my term 'majority', I still think the majority will both be ok with their personal rules.

oh we have rule and stick to them but thats just us lol

THE STICKS

"

Never mind Toby you know you have fun with some couples "

You know me Debs - I'm no whiner (I'm more of a screamer )

THE STICKS

Surely, the fact they're on a swing site should suggest that the majority of cases would be not like that at all. "

I don't know about it being a majority, but its certainly not uncommon.

There's lots of couples out there that say they dont meet guys, but if you get to know them you'll find that they do - they just prefer do get to know you first and make their minds up about you without any pressure or you having any expectations - in fact these are often the very best couples to meet (if you're reading this you know who you are!! ).

So I often ask couples like this if they ever meet single guys - and its far from uncommon for the female half to tell me that she would love to but the BF / husband won't let her.

I'm not saying its a bad thing - everyone has their limits and in a couple both parties need to find a zone in which they are both comfortable - if that means girls or other couples only then thats cool.

There's lots of couples out there that say they dont meet guys, but if you get to know them you'll find that they do - they just prefer do get to know you first and make their minds up about you without any pressure or you having any expectations - in fact these are often the very best couples to meet (if you're reading this you know who you are!! ).

So I often ask couples like this if they ever meet single guys - and its far from uncommon for the female half to tell me that she would love to but the BF / husband won't let her.

I'm not saying its a bad thing - everyone has their limits and in a couple both parties need to find a zone in which they are both comfortable - if that means girls or other couples only then thats cool. "

oh, of course, everyone involved has to be happy.

I'm meaning, the 'NO SINGLE GUYS', isn't always gonna be the guy, as I've stated somewhere else just now, I'm a little more tolerant with people messaging than my OH, I will reply to 'want to meet' messages, when it clearly states on our profile we are not seeking anything right now, but Ms Rooney is more likely to get pee'd off at the volume of messages, and has to be said, from single guys.

So, basically, when we put, no single guys, and take them from our seeking bit, then it's more than likely because of Ms Rooney than myself.

lol..very good point

"but yes.. an arse is an arse is an arse...."

Or in the case of a couple, two arses!

I'm not saying its a bad thing - everyone has their limits and in a couple both parties need to find a zone in which they are both comfortable - if that means girls or other couples only then thats cool. "

oh yes lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic