FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why are couples so arrogant on these sites

why are couples so arrogant on these sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

met and chatted to some nice people on here but couples seem more and more to think its their site and just assume all single males here are timewasters. i am sure a lot are but it be nice to at least be given benifit of the doubt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

The vast majority of couples I've had contact with have been great, same with single guys and single ladies! There are always oddballs where ever you are, people who think they're better than every one else or what have you - just move on and ignore them! Z

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"The vast majority of couples I've had contact with have been great, same with single guys and single ladies! There are always oddballs where ever you are, people who think they're better than every one else or what have you - just move on and ignore them! Z"

Ditto they're in the minority thank fook so just put it down to experience and move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do understand how and why some people do act rude sometimes, though don't condone it.

example, for a good while we have had no pics on our profile and only type on there is to say we are not seeking anything just now (my couples profile, see my friends list), even then we received a few messages saying they liked our profile, would we like to meet. But now Ms Rooney has started to use the forums a bit more, she has changed the avatar pic from me to her, and placed that pic in picture section, our type has not changed, yet today we have received messages from about 10 single guys we've not chatted with before, all pretty much saying they've seen our profile and like, would we like to meet, or chat.

On top of that, each one of those guys assume they are talking to the female only, even though I say something like 'Coll's not here just now, or Coll so and so', they still assume they're talking to the female, of they took a look at our profile it's very clear who Coll is.

Now, I don't mind too much, and reply with, Sorry to say but as our profile states we are not seeking anything just now, but good luck with your search.

This is not a rant, but a little idea on what couples have to deal with.

We all deal with things differently, unfortunately some have shorter fuses than others.

"met and chatted to some nice people on here but couples seem more and more to think its their site and just assume all single males here are timewasters. i am sure a lot are but it be nice to at least be given benifit of the doubt"

nah i actually agree with you, i think a lot of couples think they own swinging and have the rights to set all the rules

I did say a lot, i have met some really nice couples but met some right serious and stuck up ones too

Blimey! Is it couple bashing night tonight?!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Blimey! Is it couple bashing night tonight?!! "

It's always someone bashing on here....tonight they are bashing couples, tommorrow it will be single guys again, the next day it will be bisexuals.....blah blah blah

I think alot of the arrogant couples on here think because there's 2 of them and are meeting a single they have the right to lay down the law but there's also alot of stupid people that cant read profiles and its annoying when you get the same thing over and over again especially off single guys

please don't bash us - just fractured me ribs - by bloomin sneezing - think bashing would probably kill me

"Blimey! Is it couple bashing night tonight?!!

It's always someone bashing on here....tonight they are bashing couples, tommorrow it will be single guys again, the next day it will be bisexuals.....blah blah blah"

You're soooo wrong, it's single women bash night tomorrow.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think alot of the arrogant couples on here think because there's 2 of them and are meeting a single they have the right to lay down the law but there's also alot of stupid people that cant read profiles and its annoying when you get the same thing over and over again especially off single guys "

I don't agree with that.

It is meant to be enjoyable for all, not just the couple, so if there are couples about who are laying down the law of what happens in meets without regard for what the other party wants, then no wonder they are gtting accused of being arrogant.

"met and chatted to some nice people on here but couples seem more and more to think its their site and just assume all single males here are timewasters. i am sure a lot are but it be nice to at least be given benifit of the doubt

nah i actually agree with you, i think a lot of couples think they own swinging and have the rights to set all the rules

I did say a lot, i have met some really nice couples but met some right serious and stuck up ones too"

I have found that also, I sometimes think its a power trip with some of them and this usualy comes from the male part of the couple , e.g you can fuck my wife but under my terms scenario, or maybe they arnt use to all this attention and this just goes to their heads

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Because they can!!!!

But some of em are actually FABULLICIOUS - and dont even deserve the mail they get - cos they are just TOO FUCKING GOOD

we have been on here,for 5 months now and really just finding our feet.as i have found there are alot of nice,polite singles guys on here we have a few single guys we talk to often.

there is a few thou who are just in it for a quick shag,not much writen on there profile no pictures,to top it all off you get a message off him"wanna see my cock,not only that we get phone numbers pictues of cocks and so on.

what i'm getting at is been a male in a couple i think personally i need to protect my wife to a curtain degree,as i would in a club.it's not a power trip at all but you saying you can fuck my wife but under my terms of course it's going to be under my terms or no meet,should that even be questioned!!

"met and chatted to some nice people on here but couples seem more and more to think its their site and just assume all single males here are timewasters. i am sure a lot are but it be nice to at least be given benifit of the doubt"

I do think single guys have it hard on here (no pun) lol..to be honest all the couples bar one i have chatted to have been lovely, as someone mentioned there are the odd few rude people but u get them everywhere, let it go and move on xx

Not had a problem at all with couples that you seem to have experienced, most I have met have been really nice people.

What you have to remember as a single guy is that they are doing you a favour not the other way round, there are so many single guys here that the couples have a lot of choice , you have a couple of verifications in a short time and you can build on that. Relax enjoy it for what it is. A face pic on your profile would also help.

regards

Mike

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

In all aspects of life you will come across people who are rude, let them get on with it, it won't do them any good in the long run!

"met and chatted to some nice people on here but couples seem more and more to think its their site and just assume all single males here are timewasters. i am sure a lot are but it be nice to at least be given benifit of the doubt

Not had a problem at all with couples that you seem to have experienced, most I have met have been really nice people.

What you have to remember as a single guy is that they are doing you a favour not the other way round, there are so many single guys here that the couples have a lot of choice , you have a couple of verifications in a short time and you can build on that. Relax enjoy it for what it is. A face pic on your profile would also help.

regards

Mike

"

Personally I disagree with your comment that couples are doing single guys a favour! Isn't it a mutual need? I know some single guys look at sites like this as a source of easy sex and the women, married and single are gagging for it, but couples are here to meet single men too to fulfil their desires. If they alienate the single men they lose out too don't they?!

I did say a lot, i have met some really nice couples but met some right serious and stuck up ones too

I have found that also, I sometimes think its a power trip with some of them and this usualy comes from the male part of the couple , e.g you can fuck my wife but under my terms scenario, or maybe they arnt use to all this attention and this just goes to their heads

"

Actually, you may find the opposite is also equally as true, when replying to a message, I always try to be polite, no matter what, Ms Rooney on the other hand, after receiving a message like 'you want to meet', she chooses not to reply.

Took the wind out of my sails.... I was going to place the same views.

Couples ask to be treated with respect from singles guys which we can appreciate. However when genuine guys read all your profile and adhear to the age limits and take time to send a proper message and attach face pics as requested. And it reads only meesages with face pics will be replied to even if a no thanks, we can handle that. Only to find that your message has been deleted make you wonder how rude are these people.Is there any wonder single guys just send winks or friend invites as they get treated just the same. So couples if you dont intend to reply please say so. Think how you like to be treated , I am sure you would find this rude and bad mannered if it happened to you couples.

Rant over

Actually, you may find the opposite is also equally as true, when replying to a message, I always try to be polite, no matter what, Ms Rooney on the other hand, after receiving a message like 'you want to meet', she chooses not to reply."

same here kelly looks at the men who mail us not me.she chooses to reply or not.as she says i'm not the 1 who has to fuck him,but on the other hand we do have to get on.i'm thinking it's the same for you mr rooney

"Took the wind out of my sails.... I was going to place the same views.

Couples ask to be treated with respect from singles guys which we can appreciate. However when genuine guys read all your profile and adhear to the age limits and take time to send a proper message and attach face pics as requested. And it reads only meesages with face pics will be replied to even if a no thanks, we can handle that. Only to find that your message has been deleted make you wonder how rude are these people.Is there any wonder single guys just send winks or friend invites as they get treated just the same. So couples if you dont intend to reply please say so. Think how you like to be treated , I am sure you would find this rude and bad mannered if it happened to you couples.

Rant over "

I think possibly it can sometimes come down to this.....

One of the couple writes out the profile with intention of following those little rules, but it happens to be the other half that reads and deletes some of the messages.

Actually, you may find the opposite is also equally as true, when replying to a message, I always try to be polite, no matter what, Ms Rooney on the other hand, after receiving a message like 'you want to meet', she chooses not to reply.

same here kelly looks at the men who mail us not me.she chooses to reply or not.as she says i'm not the 1 who has to fuck him,but on the other hand we do have to get on.i'm thinking it's the same for you mr rooney "

Very similar, although I do tend to do the message reading, I will always tell Ms Rooney when there are messages I think she may be interested in. those I believe she may be interested in are those that I have learned are the type to catch her eye.

Example, a profile with no pics at all, and little type context, a message of 'read your profile, lovely bum, want to meet sexy bum?'. Well I know she will pass it on by.

Also, I don't tend to delete messages either, so they're always there for her to see.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

regards

Mike

"

so many alarms went off at chez fabs when I heard that statement I don't know where to start...

okay... be calm, breathe in... breathe out!!

first of all, let me say I think you are so wrong on this issue that if that this is the way that you go about your swinging that I am actually really sad to hear that you feel this...

If that is your attitude you are taking into meets then you are nothing to help the situation.... in fact I think you are actually doing more harm than good in the perception that couples are all powerful and single men are the lowest of the low and we feed off scraps.....

If I am meeting people then in that situation, I am the equal of anyone, be that a single fem or a couple! They are there to get out of it as much as I am....

so when once a couple came up to me with a lorry load of demands before I met them.. my reply to them was "what you are after is some sort of "stunt cock" not a person!

If they don't treat you as a equal then walk away! if your pride and your integrity means less to you then getting your leg over, then fine, you do what you do! but for me if you have to roll over and cowtow to get a meet I think that is a really sad

Actually attitudes like the above make me really angry......

same here kelly looks at the men who mail us not me.she chooses to reply or not.as she says i'm not the 1 who has to fuck him,but on the other hand we do have to get on.i'm thinking it's the same for you mr rooney

Very similar, although I do tend to do the message reading, I will always tell Ms Rooney when there are messages I think she may be interested in. those I believe she may be interested in are those that I have learned are the type to catch her eye.

Example, a profile with no pics at all, and little type context, a message of 'read your profile, lovely bum, want to meet sexy bum?'. Well I know she will pass it on by.

Also, I don't tend to delete messages either, so they're always there for her to see."

same here i never delete messages till she has had a look,we are looking for singles males at the moment,but what single men have to relise is there is 100's of you,so couples can be very pickie,if we spoke to every single male that contacted us we would be permantly at the computer.i really don't think it's couples that make the rules of course they have there own like us and stick by them.but it's the single bi females who have not all but most of the control...

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

i think when i see a rant on meets why do it if i see a person with a twist on it shows to me if you dont get what you want you see the other side of them ,if ppl not what you want or other way round move on , when we first started we started slowly easing our way into the scene ,had loads of emails if we didnt want to play with them most took that on board and still stayed freinds others didnt not even bother to speak in chatrooms socials even sticking the knife in while trying to stay in the background did it bother us no all we did is think how sad fook it move on more freinds more partys and private invites before partys were announced says it all what ever the others thought .

we get a quite a bit if emails from singles some get the no thanks and dont reply back or if do get a shity reply and some take time out to give a "thanks for the reply "even though you have said no and we have been to a party social met them and changed our minds single men meets i dont pick them she does , my advice is if you get bad mail move on let others find out what they like it dont take long.

its apity you not allowed to name and shame them

As a single women i find some can be even more pushy than the single men and get funny if you don't mail back.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Blimey! Is it couple bashing night tonight?!!

It's always someone bashing on here....tonight they are bashing couples, tommorrow it will be single guys again, the next day it will be bisexuals.....blah blah blah"

fucking couples get them off the site.useless arrogant b*******.ps can we go back to single guys bashing tommorrow.

We find this Site really quite aggressive on many levels. There is also a level of immaturity displayed in the propensity to talk about and use the blocking system. We have been on another Site for five years but only recent converts to here - there was very little talk about blocking people or indeed very little in the way of aggressively having a go at people on that site and it kind of felt more of an "adult" community (notwithstanding that it has died off in recent years). "Blocking people" was a vocabulary associated with our kids and their facebook accounts not swinging sites. We believe that arrogance and anger has no place in swinging as on the most basiclevel it is counter intuitive to what the whole concept of swinging is about.

In respect of couple bashing and interpreting their actions as arrogant I think you should be aware that moods and circumstances change fluidly especially when families and jobs are involved and just because a couple (two moods, two personalities etc etc) place an ad one week-end when they are both feeling really horny does not mean that they will feel the same way on the day that your email arrives offering your services.

We do what we want to get what we want and in the way that we want in quite a selfish way and we feel that it is only normal that others do the same. We don't do this to provide equal opportunities and fair play to single guys (or other couples) we do it for ourselves.

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

generally we have never been tailed in clubs by couples, just single guys with cock in hand

» Add a new message to this topic