FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single Females on this site!!

Single Females on this site!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't believe there are so many Single Females who are up their own arse, with profiles SHOUTING in CAPITALS, being rude, ignoring message and generally making all the rules and changing them when it suits.

They think they are so unique and can have the pick of the crop!!

I just thought I'd give the single guys and the couples a break!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not keen on single females, not one of them could even tempt me with sexual liaisons with them.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"I'm not keen on single females, not one of them could even tempt me with sexual liaisons with them. "

How about two of them ?

"I'm not keen on single females, not one of them could even tempt me with sexual liaisons with them.

How about two of them ? "

oh, No, never.

I challenge any lady here to get me in the sack (with Ms Rooney present of course), It just ain't going to happen.

Forum Mod

I don't care about the couple bashing that goes on because I know we're perfect

Being serious for a moment though,there is arrogance and aresholes across the board,we simply leave the shitty attitudes behind and carry on having fun with the lovely people that are around

Swinging is'nt rocket science,I don't wish to analyse why or how other people do what they do, its bloody good fun for us and thats the only reason we're here

Happy saturday xxxx

"I'm not keen on single females, not one of them could even tempt me with sexual liaisons with them.

How about two of them ?

oh, No, never.

I challenge any lady here to get me in the sack (with Ms Rooney present of course), It just ain't going to happen. "

That's it!! I'm going to block you both because of those comments!!

"I don't care about the couple bashing that goes on because I know we're perfect

Being serious for a moment though,there is arrogance and aresholes across the board,we simply leave the shitty attitudes behind and carry on having fun with the lovely people that are around

Swinging is'nt rocket science,I don't wish to analyse why or how other people do what they do, its bloody good fun for us and thats the only reason we're here

Happy saturday xxxx"

Yup, I sometimes wonder if people forget what 'having fun' actually means.

there are good and bad in all area's from singles and couples.

Every one is different and should be judged on there own merit. I am single, and don't use capitals and am not rude either, lol.

How about two of them ?

oh, No, never.

I challenge any lady here to get me in the sack (with Ms Rooney present of course), It just ain't going to happen.

That's it!! I'm going to block you both because of those comments!! "

OMG, you have an all.

How about two of them ?

oh, No, never.

That's it!! I'm going to block you both because of those comments!!

OMG, you have an all. "

PMSL!! I really did laugh!!

Forum Mod

Hahahaha Estee you minx

"Hahahaha Estee you minx "

Sorry Honey! Please don't shout at me!!

I can't believe I can't perve, erm I mean. admire Estee's pics anymore, it's become my daily, well, thrice daily routine.

"I can't believe I can't perve, erm I mean. admire Estee's pics anymore, it's become my daily, well, thrice daily routine. "

I'm a single female and extremely fickle ... I can't deny you your pleasures! I'll unblock you!

Perve away ...

"I can't believe I can't perve, erm I mean. admire Estee's pics anymore, it's become my daily, well, thrice daily routine. "

I'm a single female and extremely fickle ... I can't deny you your pleasures! I'll unblock you!

Perve away ...

Forum Mod

Ner ner I can still see them...............for the moment at least

"I can't believe I can't perve, erm I mean. admire Estee's pics anymore, it's become my daily, well, thrice daily routine.

Ner ner I can still see them...............for the moment at least "

You're treading a fine line young lady!

How about two of them ?

oh, No, never.

That's it!! I'm going to block you both because of those comments!! "

Here we go again

"I can't believe I can't perve, erm I mean. admire Estee's pics anymore, it's become my daily, well, thrice daily routine.

You're treading a fine line young lady! "

i must say they are very nice pic's had to have a look

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You're treading a fine line young lady!

i must say they are very nice pic's had to have a look "

thought i'd jumpon the band wagon and have a perv too nice pics

Perve away ... "

I'm perving, or will be doing in a moment.

"I can't believe there are so many Single Females who are up their own arse, with profiles SHOUTING in CAPITALS, being rude, ignoring message and generally making all the rules and changing them when it suits.

"

Well said, as a single male on here I find these profiles hilarious at times, however it does make them look very arrogant. As i have implied on another thread I think they are not used to getting much attention outside of Fab and this can go the their heads, bless em

"

"

I just shag them that usually breaks 'em!

"I can't believe there are so many Single Females who are up their own arse, with profiles SHOUTING in CAPITALS, being rude, ignoring message and generally making all the rules and changing them when it suits.

"

not me kiddo cant reach me arse anyway am too short and fat lol oh and i never badmouth other swingles whether male or fem

Oh sometimes you have to shout, although the mentality of some makes it pointless!

First sentence of my profile: not meeting at the moment as I have enough playmates.

Second sentence: please don't waste your time as I won't reply.

Today alone message from 20 year old who wants to come around, a man in a hotel near Heathrow, married man in London next week, sub who wants me to piss on him...

Now I'm a reasonable woman, I don't want to waste time so although I just block and delete if I did some shouting could you really blame me?!!

"Oh sometimes you have to shout, although the mentality of some makes it pointless!

First sentence of my profile: not meeting at the moment as I have enough playmates.

Second sentence: please don't waste your time as I won't reply.

Today alone message from 20 year old who wants to come around, a man in a hotel near Heathrow, married man in London next week, sub who wants me to piss on him...

Now I'm a reasonable woman, I don't want to waste time so although I just block and delete if I did some shouting could you really blame me?!! "

logged in here to reply to messages.

Now, go take a look at our profile,. and we're still getting plenty of messages telling us they like our profile and would we like to meet.

" oh and i never badmouth other swingles whether male or fem"

wise words xxx

@ Shag. Proof if any was needed that people don't read profiles!

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Hi

Like most couples we wanted to try a FFM but after reading some profiles, we decided that its most unlikely too.

we talked to a few single ladies at clubs, which at least givesa better impression of single ladies.

we have look and messaged a few to see if we could have a met etv. but hardly get a reply.

It seems that you need to write a profile just for the single female.

take care#

Sue

"

that's the joy of a woman many do shout to get a message across as some say they dont read properly what there trying to say

but i do draw a line on some profiles over reacting a bit

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

i suppose they still get plenty of meets.so dont feel the need to be nice.i had a perv myself estee.im willing to take bets your demise wont be due to drowning.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I understand what you are saying totally, I have capitals to try and get men to understand what I want as well. Yes I am fussy, but that is my choice.

It was all meant to be tongue in cheek!!

I wasn't having a dig at single fems ....... I AM ONE!!!!!!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"It was all meant to be tongue in cheek!!

"

you bastard

"It was all meant to be tongue in cheek!!

you bastard "

Guilty as charged!!

i suppose they still get plenty of meets.so dont feel the need to be nice.i had a perv myself estee.im willing to take bets your demise wont be due to drowning. "

As long as I'm the right way up!! If I'm in the same position of my profile pic I'm f*cked!!

I think you will find i'm not like that at all even though I've some capitals on my profile, thats only towards the younger and the married guys playing behind the wifes back (married women too). Even though it does say i wont respond, i often do with a polite no thanks, though it depends on my mood

I much prefer to be polite than rude and i dont change my profile except for the good or to enhance/make stronger what im trying to say

It’s the sarcastic fuckers that put us off most. Some of the single women think they are being funny by being sarcastic and you just don’t need it.

Just because someone leave the caps lock on dosnt mean they are shouting. Everyone needs to be able to get their own point across without being told how they should do it.

Bloody Hell!! It was meant in a light hearted way.... people constantly moan about the single guys and couples!! So I thought I'd change the bloody record!!!

I AM A SINGLE FEMALE!! IN CAPITALS!!

Perhaps I am just a sarcastic fucker that puts people off!!

"Bloody Hell!! It was meant in a light hearted way.... people constantly moan about the single guys and couples!! So I thought I'd change the bloody record!!!

I AM A SINGLE FEMALE!! IN CAPITALS!!

"

thought you had just lifted an arse cheek lightly and let a silent but violent one off - but if its just sarcasm it must be us ewww

"I'm not keen on single females, not one of them could even tempt me with sexual liaisons with them. "

aww you mean id best stop chasing you then lol

Seriously tho i know what the OP means, ive seen so many and i think who the hell do you think you are, most of them are nothing special and if was walking down the street most of the guys wouldnt give them a second look but cause men give them attention on here they think they have turned into some kind of sex deva lol

My original profile on here got a bit like that. Very defensive and demanding however it was a product of being bombarded by literally hundreds of messages every day.

It actually resulted in me almost leaving the scene completely however I just took a break for a few months and came back with a more focussed idea of what I wanted and a better attitude about the whole thing and have never looked back.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 19:13:52]

Thank you Estee. Thank you!!

"My original profile on here got a bit like that. Very defensive and demanding however it was a product of being bombarded by literally hundreds of messages every day.

It actually resulted in me almost leaving the scene completely however I just took a break for a few months and came back with a more focussed idea of what I wanted and a better attitude about the whole thing and have never looked back."

Women can put up what they want on here and so can men as long as it isn't against the rules. do we really need someone telling us not to do this or that? I would do as you have been doing and disregard preachers on here.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

"

well if the cap fits!

i do have some caps in my profile

its no me shouting for a change

its just so it can be seen better

my profile is clear enuff but

some ppl cant read it right lol

I just thought I'd give the single guys and the

couples a break!

Well..ain't that the TRUTH RUTH! It wouldn't be so bad, if those in question were attractive, but so many of them with their do,s & dont,s aswell as their demands are what I'd call Hippocrockadillapigs, & some of them still drag their knuckles along the ground..lol

"

Forum Mod

LMFAO at Hippocrockadillapigs

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

we hardly recieve replies, and the fems that do reply are hard to pin down to a date because of family commitments, which we totally understand as we have our own family to sort out before we play, but it would be nice to just have a reply

Happy swinging

x x x

"we hardly recieve replies, and the fems that do reply are hard to pin down to a date because of family commitments, which we totally understand as we have our own family to sort out before we play, but it would be nice to just have a reply

Happy swinging

x x x"

We could do a swap, I'll send Ms Rooney for you, then Marge can come home with Ms Rooney the next day.

Wey hey lol

I just think its part of life. No matter what your doing or where you are. You will always have the good with the bad.

Not all couples are friendly as hell. I had a couple send me about 4 messages. I didnt have time to reply to there messages so a few days later I did reply, and that was it, never got another reply back from them.

But I am sure men can be the same aswell.

I've been swinging for 5 years now. The way I look at these sites about 80% of people on them if not more are either fakes or timewasters.

A lot of people simply enjoy the idea of " swinging" , but are too scared to actually try it.

I mean look at how many of these single women have had profiles here who have been members for nearly a year, they have a load of friends on there friend list , yet zero verifications.

That for me just seems like, either they are fake, or timewasters.

The photoverified verication is the easiest one to get.

But as I said it doesnt matter if its couples, or singles. You always get the bad with the good.

"I just think its part of life. No matter what your doing or where you are. You will always have the good with the bad.

Not all couples are friendly as hell. I had a couple send me about 4 messages. I didnt have time to reply to there messages so a few days later I did reply, and that was it, never got another reply back from them.

But I am sure men can be the same aswell.

I've been swinging for 5 years now. The way I look at these sites about 80% of people on them if not more are either fakes or timewasters.

A lot of people simply enjoy the idea of " swinging" , but are too scared to actually try it.

I mean look at how many of these single women have had profiles here who have been members for nearly a year, they have a load of friends on there friend list , yet zero verifications.

That for me just seems like, either they are fake, or timewasters.

The photoverified verication is the easiest one to get.

But as I said it doesnt matter if its couples, or singles. You always get the bad with the good."

I agree, the 'majority' of single female profiles (especaily the bi fems that are only looking for bi fems) are fakes and time wasters, allthough there are some very nice genuine ones aswell

A real one not up my own arse.

I did have my profile in caps but no bugger reads them anyway !

» Add a new message to this topic