FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just curious

Just curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zMale OP   Man  over a year ago

penzance

As to whether a woman has a different sensation having a woman lick, eat, kiss, nibble her pussy, than a man doing it.

Beards and moustaches not included LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Both can be great regardless of sex and both can sometimes be crap

Depends whose at either end But i prefer the male of the species at my end. lmao

penzance

"Depends whose at either end But i prefer the male of the species at my end. lmao

"

PMSL kinky bugger

In my own very limited experience, only a male has sufficient strength and stamina in the jaw / tongue dept to really do it for me. Each to their own though

Its like everything else in life,good and not so good. I've had good from women and from men and the opposite can be said of both. T

XXX

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"As to whether a woman has a different sensation having a woman lick, eat, kiss, nibble her pussy, than a man doing it.

Beards and moustaches not included LOL"

I have said facial fur and equally not and some women like one and others the other but in the main bristles can scratch

penzance

"As to whether a woman has a different sensation having a woman lick, eat, kiss, nibble her pussy, than a man doing it.

I have said facial fur and equally not and some women like one and others the other but in the main bristles can scratch "

Biglad.....when were you a woman???? How do you know what a womans sensations are????

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I have said facial fur and equally not and some women like one and others the other but in the main bristles can scratch

Biglad.....when were you a woman???? How do you know what a womans sensations are????"

They go like this.......

"Fuuu-Kin-ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL get that sandpaper off my punani" Then kick out when you don't

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Mrs 2bi was suprised at how much her jaw ached after her first muff dive!

She also said that her first girl had a softer, wider tongue technique than mine, but, perhaps kindly, said both were good for her! We've since met a guy who has the same technique as the girl, so I guess it's just personal tactics rather than gender that makes the difference.

And I now practise both approaches.

» Add a new message to this topic