FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > messaging people

messaging people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as people can read everything about you in your profile i was wondering what is the best things to say to people when messaging them any advice welcome even funny onesxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It sorta depends really.

You have to look at it two ways. You either write something short and to the point. Or else you write something a bit longer.

Now will the person be bothered to read your short essay of a message, or will they think your short message is boring and uninteresting.

Personally When I write a message, it depends on what the person has written on there profile. If they have written some stuff like " i love ballons", then I mention that in my message to show that I've actually taken the time to read there profile.

If they havent much on there profile, its a bit hard to write a message that just doesnt seem like a copy/paste message.

Anyways basically when I write a message I just try and be honest. I tell them the basics of who I am, age, location, etc.

I tell them a bit about myself. My attitude towards swinging. Then ask them if they would like to chat sometime.

It sorta depends on the persons mood aswell. As they might only just glance at your message, and delete it. Other people take the time to read it, and look at your profile.

Look basically I think be honest, and just be yourself, thats all you can really do.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"as people can read everything about you in your profile i was wondering what is the best things to say to people when messaging them any advice welcome even funny onesxxxxxxx"

Tell them what it was about their profile which made you want to message them.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Hey baby, fncy a shag Txt me ur nmbr ok free 2nite"

Attach a close-up pic of a hard-on, and you'll be sorted.

Apparently.

Oh, hang on, you're a woman, attach a pic of a pair of tits instead.

No no, no need to thank me, really.

""Hey baby, fncy a shag Txt me ur nmbr ok free 2nite"

Apparently.

No no, no need to thank me, really."

Do you mind if I copy that technique and do I have to use a pic of my own hard-on or can I find some massive schlong off the internet ???

""Hey baby, fncy a shag Txt me ur nmbr ok free 2nite"

Apparently.

No no, no need to thank me, really."

You forgot to mention, copy and paste it to everyone. Then for those that fail, bitch and moan a bit, call the people ugly etc. that should do the trick

"as people can read everything about you in your profile i was wondering what is the best things to say to people when messaging them any advice welcome even funny onesxxxxxxx"

The first message is an introduction. You are saying who you are and why you are attracted to their profile. You also are trying to get them interested in you. Its not dissimilar to meeting anyone for the first time in real life. However if you don’t do it well on line you will be ignored and discarded far quicker. You do have to make it from you though not using someone else’s lines.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well i would just like to add that people cant really read everything about you in your profile as there isnt much there!!! Hmmmmmm i would spend a bit of time re vamping myself

» Add a new message to this topic