FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body image

Body image

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if anyone has similar thoughts as me when it comes down to your own naked body. I'm 41 with kids and can't remember the last time I had a flat, firm tummy, boobs that stay on my chest if I lie down! This has sometimes crossed my mind when on a meet and if our playmates ever notice these things. Do the men feel intimidated if a guy is bigger than them in the tackle dept or worried about the spare tire! Although once play commences, it doesn't seem to be important and all thoughts in that direction fly out the window. It does make me more nervous beforehand wondering what they will think of the old bod!!! Just interested in other people's views on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haven767Man  over a year ago

plymouth

The only comment i would have is to be honest with your profile photo's if they like what they see on that then they will like you in the flesh!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i meet a guy, he will know im the more voluptuous type of gal prior to meeting.

Re picture and mailing etc.

I dont think any of us profess to be super model material. guys included.

And i for one prefer meeting "real people" with all their faults

SO have fun hun and stop worrying.

If your honest to begin with then no problem

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I have to admit that i'm harder on myself and more accepting of others - i'm far from perfect and worry how potential playmates will perceive me but don't scrutinise others too much! Z

Noone's perfect, and everyone has insecurities. So as long as you haven't pretended to be anything other than what you are then you have nothing to worry about.

Re your question on penis size, it did cross my mind on one occasion, but I'm pretty average so I decided to forget it otherwise it's just going to come up time and time again! lol

i can't compare to some of the guys body wise here.....but also think i have my charm, wit, gorgeous blue eyes, intelligent convo.......perfect body isn't everything.....flaws are good.

i have to say when i first began on the scene as a couple it never bothered me however as a single gal it has really started to bother me so much so that i have joined lighterlife and the local gym i think that even though i send loads of pics from every imaginable position some people dont seem to grasp the idea of fabulous lol people always are told im big tho i have to say it irratates me when im messaged and at theend if the message it says " oh yes and i like big women / bbw " ect

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I'm no stick insect and far from it tbh, this is also specified in my profile and my pics. I also make sure this is mentioned via messages or texts etc prior to meeting. What you see is what you get, I honestly don't see the point of pretending to be anything different if you're going to meet people. However, I know some profiles that are definately misleading as are camera angles when some people chat on cam, and they say the camera never lies, it sure as hell does.

I think cofidence is one of the most attractive traits in a person. And swinging has given me a new confidence that I never had before. Always been a curvy girl and I love my body and I love my life. Accepting who you are is a big thing. And you and everyone on here is fabulous.

I like my self but i go to the gym 4 times a week. So many people don't look after them self's and are puffing after running up the stairs.

well said shaz

when we first started out on the "scene" we were a little body consious, especially on couple to couple meets.

When we started going to clubs and parties it really opened our eyes to see couples of all ages shapes and sizes that now we are both pretty much relaxed in any company.

Anyone over 40 is going to have the life scars of parenthood, and/or the onset of middle age.

Most of us "normal" people are quite happy in the company of other "normal" people, dressed or naked

[Removed by poster at 11/03/10 22:30:25]

"Just wondered if anyone has similar thoughts as me when it comes down to your own naked body. I'm 41 with kids and can't remember the last time I had a flat, firm tummy, boobs that stay on my chest if I lie down! This has sometimes crossed my mind when on a meet and if our playmates ever notice these things. Do the men feel intimidated if a guy is bigger than them in the tackle dept or worried about the spare tire! Although once play commences, it

doesn't seem to be important and all thoughts in

that direction fly out the window. It does make me

more nervous beforehand wondering what they

will think of the old bod!!! Just interested in other

people's views on this."

Everyone (to an extent) is a bit self concious of themselves, whether it's about their body, face, size, ability etc etc.

All I can say is..if I had to choose between a fit sexy lady who is just average in bed, or an older lady who is not as asthetically pleasing to the eye, but is rampant & passionate (ie.. filthy kinky)

I'd always go for the latter..for me..it's about imagination, exploration, and experimentation..ain't no point in having a Ferrari if you don't know how to drive..you know what I mean..lol

we just close the curtains and take the light bulbs out

I used to have issues with my body, as I put on quite a few pounds a few years ago after a bit of a crappy time. I think I kind of just sank in to myself a bit and gut stuck in a rut. But I have snapped out of it and lost most of the excess that I gained. I think my attitude now is if anyone has a problem with the way I look, they're the one with the problem.

Regarding 'size', I'm not insecure about it, it's just how things are and I am an average guy.

x

"I think cofidence is one of the most attractive traits in a person. And swinging has given me a new confidence that I never had before. Always been a curvy girl and I love my body and I love my life. Accepting who you are is a big thing. And you and everyone on here is fabulous."

Great point - even the Claudia Schiffers and Kate Moss' of this world have something about them they don't like, hence nobody is really perfect. What matters, in our experience of the swinging world...

Confidence (not arrogance, acceptance of others, warmth, a smile and a sense of humour and... well the desire to be sexy... Does anything else come into the equation?

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

So many people just don’t look in the mirror alas and wouldn’t recognise themselves. Others I do grin at on here would NEVER put a full male picture up for some reason. I can understand when women meet a couple and get disappointed. I guess that’s why many males hide behind the silhouettes for so long or worse use ancient pictures. Not big or clever and in all honesty I guess a little pathetic.

I have been told by a few people its refreshing to meet a guy with pictures and it was so much more rewarding to meet someone who is honest and looks like their profile pictures.

Thanks for all your views guys. I see that it's a confidence thing and excepting what comes with age. Hubby and I haven't been doing this long but the confidence is growing steadily and thanks to you all, I won't let myself worry about it anymore! Thanks

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you ask a number of guys the main quality a woman has to have most of them would say confidence. I have a variety of pictures on my profile for the purpose that they can see what im like and most say im just like my picture. If im at a club apart from my friends the only thing i notice about other woman are how nice there outfits are wether they are large or small. .

I read an article on cherly cole (before her and ashley split up) it said she only trusted her mum. That must be aweful it just shows that one of the most glamour women dont have what i have. Im on diet now, simply because i have artherits in my knee and loosing weight would take the pressure of it. I can also tell you i know some drop dead gorgeous men as well

I am Slim and fit due to my sport (running) with small boobs....I know I am not everyones cup of tea....Too Skinny or whatever!

Its far more about confidence! Thanks to swinging and meeting guys with Dave I now feel 100% more confident!

Love what you are and just go for it!

Many many men prefer larger curvy ladies...I should know!

Just be honest with your profile and pics!

Enjoy !!!

J xxxxxxx

We always worry that people will be disappointed when we meet up.

Sometimes we can look in the mirror and feel O.K about ourselves,others we may think "What the fucks going on there!"

Confidence is nice to have but sometimes hard to aquire,the best thing to do is make the most of your good points and hope no one notices the bad bits.

We have noticed though that the older we get the harder they are to hide.

We just do our best on the day!

XXXX

The pressure that the media out on people to be body beautiful is ridiculous, as long as everyone has a good sense of humor and good personal hygiene what people look like doesn't matter. We all come in different shapes, sizes and colours and the world is a better place for it!

"The pressure that the media out on people to be body beautiful is ridiculous, as long as everyone has a good sense of humor and good personal hygiene what people look like doesn't matter. We all come in different shapes, sizes and colours and the world is a better place for it!"

We wouldn't say that what people look like doesn't matter.

Attraction plays a great part as far as we're concerned.

We'd have to fancy someone to meet them but thats another thread.

XXXX

love my body and told that look slimmer than say i am but it the confidence thing. you walk taller and have a air about you. i also were high heels to make legs longer. the clothes go a long way as well.

but mostly it is being happy with ones self

Yup

its a confidence thing and having been in the scene for around ten years i have seen every shape and size going including my own.

I am ALWAYS honest and tell any potential meets what im like. And.....Like diamond , know some gorgeous fellas who are happy in who i am. And my size.

Put a smile on your face, be happy with who you are and watch the fun happen

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My thoughts on my body naked or clothed as I turn 40 is that I'm looking good when compared to a lot of lazy folk my age who let everything go to pot ages ago.

I do a lot of walking being a non-driver and that keeps my legs/bottom firm, and starting back at the gym maybe only 1-2 times a week just to remain at the level I am. Never wanted to be a "Muscle Mary" nor one of the "beautiful" people, but being on websites like this really helps my confidence when I see some of the "yuck" bodies on display. I have and do have friends with poor body image and I am supportive of them, but seeing ugly fat, older women on this website who never had much in the first place and even that has gone, makes me soooo glad to be a proper homosexual rather than a playing aroun, using bisexual man LOL.

The way we have always felt is that the person makes themselves sexy - how a person carries themselves has so much more bearing on their sexiness!

Obviously everyone has a preference, and that plays a big part - but so far the people we have found sexiest are the ones that feel sexiest. A size 8-10 who is body conscious will not be sexy whereas a size 18 who loves who she is is incredibly sexy!! For me, a woman who likes who she is (irrelevant of size or age) is the height of sexiness.

As for penis size, I always thought I would worry about that. The reality is that (with exceptions) it generally doesnt matter. Mines not great, but I have fun with it. Others have been huge and seem too wrapped up with how big theirs is to really enjoy themselves.

Debi really loves having the mans body bang against her, so too big can be uncomfortable.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

" but seeing ugly fat, older women on this website who never had much in the first place and even that has gone, makes me soooo glad to be a proper homosexual rather than a playing aroun, using bisexual man LOL. "

why do you have that you'll meet women aged 18 to 99 on your profile then ? Lol

Absolutely know where you are coming from, would love a slim body and i hate my ugly mummy tummy and how it looks when im on all fours and hangs down so i cant see whats happening between my legs and the way i have to flatten it with my hand to watch a guy when they are on top you can tell i hate mine but no-one else seems to mind thank goodness

Personally, I love a tummy on a woman (love the term mummy tummy!!) - I love reaching round and feeling the softness when she is on all fours!!!

i thinnk a lot of folk are harsher on themselves than they maybe should be , me included . lot of things i hate about my body . the nose has been broke a lot , my hands are mangled up , my six pack is more likme a bareell no matter how hard i work , my biceps are over developed and my shoulders underdeveloped , my legs are like two wee pins holding up a oil rig at the top , i dont really have an ass more of a flat thing where that should be, i dont have the gretest teeth in the world either god knows i brush like a maniac , but hey this is who i am , weall got our insecurities but i generally think if im honest and put my pics out there then there is no surprises folk can take it or leave it lol i really wouldnt wrry about it at all

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I think everyone has hang-ups, self included, but when we reviewed the pics we took at a 4some on friday, we thought, hey, we're not so bad! And, to be honest, when you're getting down and horny with a friendly couple, you stop worrying about your love handles or tit size!

Good topic this one and I guess everyone is there own harshest critic. I know I am.

After years of inactivity I have joined a gym and am really enjoying it. The trick I'm finding is not to look around at all the fit young gym body types and to go at my own pace.

Swinging is great though because you get people who dont necessarily have hot bodies but have hot sexy attitudes which counts for a lot with me.

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"I am Slim and fit due to my sport (running) with small boobs....I know I am not everyones cup of tea....Too Skinny or whatever!

Its far more about confidence! Thanks to swinging and meeting guys with Dave I now feel 100% more confident!

Enjoy !!!

J xxxxxxx "

adore small boobies mmmmmmm

"I am Slim and fit due to my sport (running) with small boobs....I know I am not everyones cup of tea....Too Skinny or whatever!

Enjoy !!!

J xxxxxxx

adore small boobies mmmmmmm"

Why Thankyou mmmmwaaahh xxx

Well theres two sides of this ... I meet this man ,,,,,, who was very good looking with a body to die for .. and when we played thing he got off on was looking at him self telling himself in front of me how lovely he was ,, lol god that put me off ,, lol You can look out of this world but if inside theres nothing but vain person is not good. jo xx

" Well theres two sides of this ... I meet this man ,,,,,, who was very good looking with a body to die for .. and when we played thing he got off on was looking at him self telling himself in front of me how lovely he was ,, lol god that put me off ,, lol You can look out of this world but if inside theres nothing but vain person is not good. jo xx"

omg!! i would have died laughin!!!!

love yourself as you are and if someone else got a problem with it tough!!!!!

do what makes you happy and if other people cant accept the flaws then they really should just sod off xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just wondered if anyone has similar thoughts as me when it comes down to your own naked body. I'm 41 with kids and can't remember the last time I had a flat, firm tummy, boobs that stay on my chest if I lie down! This has sometimes crossed my mind when on a meet and if our playmates ever notice these things. Do the men feel intimidated if a guy is bigger than them in the tackle dept or worried about the spare tire! Although once play commences, it doesn't seem to be important and all thoughts in that direction fly out the window. It does make me more nervous beforehand wondering what they will think of the old bod!!! Just interested in other people's views on this."
im happy with the way i look and dont find this a problem whatsoever, i used to, but no more....as someone has said, think its important to make sure people are 100%honest about what they lok like prior to meeting tho

» Add a new message to this topic