FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what do you think?

what do you think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

still have sex with my ex.....great sex....but my discussion of mfm 3 some sort of lead to our relationship demise. Since the split she's shall we say more liberated and has now asked if i'm interested in one she has lined up with another guy. Seeing the prob we had before and that we are now good friends....should i?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"still have sex with my ex.....great sex....but my discussion of mfm 3 some sort of lead to our relationship demise. Since the split she's shall we say more liberated and has now asked if i'm interested in one she has lined up with another guy. Seeing the prob we had before and that we are now good friends....should i?"

Don't think anyone can give you the answer to this. You both need to sit down and discuss it, communication is always the key to success in swinging in my humble opinion.

Good luck.

thanks sound advice

good job i stopped to consider lol.....as when she mentioned it my nether regions nearly took control of my entire body.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cplpxp is right its only by sitting down chating about how you feel your needs and hers you can get over things and move on ,,, have been in this now over 10 years dont meet loads but over that time we have had ups and downs most people do ,,,, and chating helped up keep together been over 20 years now and still really good fun together and swinging.. jo x

"still have sex with my ex.....great sex....but my discussion of mfm 3 some sort of lead to our relationship demise. Since the split she's shall we say more liberated and has now asked if i'm interested in one she has lined up with another guy. Seeing the prob we had before and that we are now good friends....should i?"

It all depends upon what the current relationship between you and your ex is. If you are happy watching another man fuck her. If you are prepared to treat it as just sex. If she is likely to use this knowledge against you. If you will feel resentment and animosity against her for wanting to do this now and not then. There are many more if’s but you need to work out what will happen afterwards if you do.

I'd say go for it, shes your ex so its not like she can leave you if it goes tits up lol

lol naughty that's what i'm leaning towards....amazing how attitudes change outside a relationship though......for the better in this case maybe. Thanks for your wisdom folks if it works i'll let you know how it went.

oh yeah afterthought if it does go well she's bi lol......so any interested gals in east mids notts area apply within.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

It might not be so great if you have split and she has found someone else. Does it mean YOU are the "accessory", the other chap is actually her partner now?

She might decide to go on and explore her bi side with him in tow, not you.

I suppose if you are totally detached and just see it as a means to get involved in 3-somes etc, it could be great, but if you actually do have feelings for her still, this might well be a poisoned chalice.

Having an ex who is still your friend and suddenly discovers her liberated side then wants you to play (or worse, she wants to tell you about her adventures) can be a real kick in the balls. What sounds like a great idea for some NSA fun might suddenly stir feelings for her you didn't know you (still) had. Ask me how I know!

Then again, if she never was anything more than some bird you met in the pub, shagged, and bought the odd birthday card, go for it!

It could get messy so make sure your not still attached to her.

Forum Mod

So she was'nt interested im MMF when you were together and chatting about it led to the break up, but now you're not with her she wants you to join her with someone else?

I think if you keep it on the level that you're just good friends then why not

Id also just see how this goes before you start trying to get other bi women involved with it all too

Good luck

no she was the one....together ten years and a number of factors pulled us apart....the guy suggested is someone she's meet a few times but no one serious as far as i know. i thnk i can stay detatched split was 7 months ago.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I'd say go for it, shes your ex so its not like she can leave you if it goes tits up lol"

And it's her idea this time... and she's found the other guy.

But still... only you two have the answers.

» Add a new message to this topic