FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is Retro club any good for this greedy girl

Is Retro club any good for this greedy girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chameleons

Can anyone give opinions on the suitability of Retro club Walsall as a greedy girl venue and if so which days and times are best.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you can beat the prossys to it you might be ok lol

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

"if you can beat the prossys to it you might be ok lol"

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club!

"if you can beat the prossys to it you might be ok lol

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club! "

dont believe everything you read its a scabby dump

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

There are alot of guys there very hungry to get their shag (which they have paid alot of money for). They are not bothered if that is with the paid girls or with a swinger.

You would be assured of lots of attention but I suggest you take a blindfold and a peg for your nose if you are going to have a gang bang there.

"if you can beat the prossys to it you might be ok lol"

Not been myself..but have heard nothing good about it...full of prostitutes posing as"greedy" girls...cant see any genuine female swingers wanting to go there...but must emphasize this only what I have heard through the grape vine....

Not been myself..but have heard nothing good about it...full of prostitutes posing as"greedy" girls...cant see any genuine female swingers wanting to go there...but must emphasize this only what I have heard through the grape vine.... "

You heard right its a skanky hole

well ifs its that bad there y have u been

"well ifs its that bad there y have u been "
went once and never again fuckin shithole

how long has it been since u went

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"well ifs its that bad there y have u been went once and never again fuckin shithole"

So to sum up can we take it you don't like it there?

yes we like its a nice freindly place

we travel from belfast to blackpool,for the greedy girls nights in infusions,we love it there

"well ifs its that bad there y have u been went once and never again fuckin shithole

So to sum up can we take it you don't like it there? "

spot on sherlock lol

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club! dont believe everything you allread its a scabby dump"

all the reviews r genuine they r my friends

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club! dont believe everything you allread its a scabby dumpall the reviews r genuine they r my friends"

and most of them are off the same people 3 or 4 times

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club! dont believe everything you allread its a scabby dumpall the reviews r genuine they r my friendsand most of them are off the same people 3 or 4 times"

yes they go there a lot

I thought this place looked a bit dodgy, but there are many possitive reviews on this site recomending the club! dont believe everything you allread its a scabby dumpall the reviews r genuine they r my friendsand most of them are off the same people 3 or 4 timesyes they go there a lot "

Dont wish to get into a debate with yourselves just answered the ops question,if the op wishes to try the place all well and good

"Can anyone give opinions on the suitability of Retro club Walsall as a greedy girl venue and if so which days and times are best."
go no to the club site it well tell u all u need to no about the club go and try it for your self

They have greedy girl nights atchams check it out retro club a no no very sleezy.

[Removed by poster at 15/03/10 12:42:52]

They have them on some thursday nights they are very good ring chams to find out when next one is.

"They have them on some thursday nights they are very good ring chams to find out when next one is."
ok but wots the def beween the clubs

Chams is much better and not a sleeze pit.

"Chams is much better and not a sleeze pit."
have u been there then

Yes I am a regular normally on a friday but have tried a few greedy girl sessions always a good turn out.

And yes I have tried retro club once had the walk round and walked out again. They were holding a bukkakae night. All the ti girls were there. Had no locker facilities and grotty showers but think its had make over since then hope so first impressions count.

"And yes I have tried retro club once had the walk round and walked out again. They were holding a bukkakae night. All the ti girls were there. Had no locker facilities and grotty showers but think its had make over since then hope so first impressions count."
well yes we have come on a long way since u was last there new shower new lockers make over

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"And yes I have tried retro club once had the walk round and walked out again. They were holding a bukkakae night. All the ti girls were there. Had no locker facilities and grotty showers but think its had make over since then hope so first impressions count.well yes we have come on a long way since u was last there new shower new lockers make over "

Are you the owner of the club or a patron?

"And yes I have tried retro club once had the walk round and walked out again. They were holding a bukkakae night. All the ti girls were there. Had no locker facilities and grotty showers but think its had make over since then hope so first impressions count.well yes we have come on a long way since u was last there new shower new lockers make over

Are you the owner of the club or a patron?"

just wondering that myself...the WE have come a long way.. comment..Freudian slip....???

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"And yes I have tried retro club once had the walk round and walked out again. They were holding a bukkakae night. All the ti girls were there. Had no locker facilities and grotty showers but think its had make over since then hope so first impressions count.well yes we have come on a long way since u was last there new shower new lockers make over

Are you the owner of the club or a patron?

just wondering that myself...the WE have come a long way.. comment..Freudian slip....??? "

lol - i've been to have a look at the reviews and they seem to be made by the same people in the main! This place sounds like Cupids! Z

[Removed by poster at 15/03/10 14:24:27]

no we no the couple that run we go a lot lv the place dont like to cit round down

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

"no we no the couple that run we go a lot lv the place dont like to cit round down "

Can anybody translate the above text from that shareholder?.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

weve been there twice, thought we would give it a second chance (still dont like it)

"no we no the couple that run we go a lot lv the place dont like to cit round down

Can anybody translate the above text from that shareholder?. "

no we r not a shareholder we just lv the place and the ppl that go there a lot off this site go

I started of at cupids lol first club I went too. Has a warm fuzzy place in my heart opened my eyes to the world of swinging.

think they are saying they go to church to worship dog

"no we no the couple that run we go a lot lv the place dont like to cit round down

Can anybody translate the above text from that shareholder?. no we r not a shareholder we just lv the place and the ppl that go there a lot off this site go "

By *aye Dam BlueTV/TS  over a year ago

Dudley

Have been twice now and can only say,that its small,but more importantly friendly patrons and genuine people go there.If ya narrow minded and insecure then dont go,if ya not then give it a try,if its not for you then hey ho ya walk and leave ,nothing ventured nothing gained.To reitterate though i only go on a tuesday night bi/cd/tv.....cos i am a dirty bitch.....lol...oh and one other thing ...this is a club where no does mean no...so in a nut shell ya safe...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *el_n_DonnaCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Haven't been to Retro since it moved, went to it once at it's old location. Was an ok place but no atmosphere and the action was too controlled (only allow bukkake for first half so they could get photos done, then 2nd half was shagging) so not for us.

Much prefer The Private Club in Aston, feels more friendly and we have great times there.

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

Yes I agree it is still a little controlled. Bit of a turn off for the guys (I would imagine) when a message comes over the speaker "would Candy take her break now please" and the girl drops the cocks she's wanking, jumps off the guy she's shagging and goes off for her drink and smoke break.

Come in number 6 your time is up! lol

» Add a new message to this topic