FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > so called single girls

so called single girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

right finding so many girl saying they single but only want to meet with a fuck baddie or if master says i can WHAT THE FUCK LIKE why but or your profile you single when you not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most of em are blokes

Can't see the point of it they should get a joint profile.

Had one girl ask me for my number lucky I used good old KIK and had some bloke going nuts its his mrs!!!! So I explained wat she done and think she is now on naughty step!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

It's simple, just report them.

maybe they just feel more comfy meeting with someone they know, your a couple she would be alone, it can be intimidating being the 3rd part of a couple, having a friendly face there may just help her

"right finding so many girl saying they single but only want to meet with a fuck baddie or if master says i can WHAT THE FUCK LIKE why but or your profile you single when you not "

If they want to meet with someone else present report them as they clearly are a couple not a single female and admin tend to alter their status very quickly.

If they have a Master and ask you to speak via them and you can't, don't or won't respect the D/s dynamic then pass them by as they clearly aren't for you

By *PLNORTHERNCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

yeah it is quite annoying..

i couldnt imagine meeting anyone with a baddie in tow.

could imagine V being tied to a railway line, with some bloke laughing and twirling his moustache.

mwahahahahahhaaaaaa

"maybe they just feel more comfy meeting with someone they know, your a couple she would be alone, it can be intimidating being the 3rd part of a couple, having a friendly face there may just help her"
yes but they should say that they meet with fb in there profile or don't say they up for threesomes with couple

we don't mind meeting couples but if they only meet couple with there fb they should say on profile or have a couples profile

Some of us Singletons are really single

[Removed by poster at 24/11/13 15:37:52]

Some people have a very good reason for being single here and they can do as they chose

The whole thing is about honesty and no one can police that x

Happy swinging

We are not saying we have a problem with singles or if someone wants to bring a fuckbuddy or friend along but a lot of girls don't state that on their profile. It will say single girl looking to meet couple then after chatting for a while they will say oh by the way I'm bringing someone with me or iv gotta ask someone's permission! Why not jus state that on ur profile in the first place! Xx

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"We are not saying we have a problem with singles or if someone wants to bring a fuckbuddy or friend along but a lot of girls don't state that on their profile. It will say single girl looking to meet couple then after chatting for a while they will say oh by the way I'm bringing someone with me or iv gotta ask someone's permission! Why not jus state that on ur profile in the first place! Xx"

It's mostly for false advertising purposes because they think they'll have more of a choice as a single woman than a couple

If the women only meets with a guy they are a couple, even if they are a FB couple or man and wife

Just report to admin who will correct the single woman status to couple

"We are not saying we have a problem with singles or if someone wants to bring a fuckbuddy or friend along but a lot of girls don't state that on their profile. It will say single girl looking to meet couple then after chatting for a while they will say oh by the way I'm bringing someone with me or iv gotta ask someone's permission! Why not jus state that on ur profile in the first place! Xx

It's mostly for false advertising purposes because they think they'll have more of a choice as a single woman than a couple

If the women only meets with a guy they are a couple, even if they are a FB couple or man and wife

Just report to admin who will correct the single woman status to couple "

so what about a single female that meets other men/women on her own but rather have someone with her if she meets couple?

"right finding so many girl saying they single but only want to meet with a fuck baddie or if master says i can WHAT THE FUCK LIKE why but or your profile you single when you not "

We have a few single girl friends / playmates who are truly single . They also have plenty of fb's including us !

So how many accounts should they have ?

One for each party they play wirh ?

Two of them often play and attend meets together , I guess you wouldn't mind that though ?

There are plenty of us 'genuine' single fems on here. Anyone who isn't then report, block and move on x

I found this happened quite a bit. I'd get chatting to a single woman. Few messages down the line a fb or partner is mentioned. Has made me wary and always ask early on if there is anybody else. If there is they should be on as a couple. I had a couple profile for meets like that. Single profile - the clue is in the title!

staffordshire

"right finding so many girl saying they single but only want to meet with a fuck baddie or if master says i can WHAT THE FUCK LIKE why but or your profile you single when you not

We have a few single girl friends / playmates who are truly single . They also have plenty of fb's including us !

So how many accounts should they have ?

One for each party they play wirh ?

Two of them often play and attend meets together , I guess you wouldn't mind that though ?

"

If you are happy to meet as a single then have a single profile even if you can arrange a FB if al parties agree, if you only ever meet with a partner you're a couple

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Some of us Singletons are really single "

......me too. Really single. No hubby or fb or boyfriend in tow. Just me. Nout else. Alone. Single......is anyone crying for me yet???

No?....bugger off then lol.

Staffguy - a couple profile with who exactly ?

"We are not saying we have a problem with singles or if someone wants to bring a fuckbuddy or friend along but a lot of girls don't state that on their profile. It will say single girl looking to meet couple then after chatting for a while they will say oh by the way I'm bringing someone with me or iv gotta ask someone's permission! Why not jus state that on ur profile in the first place! Xx"

IF they have to ask permission what is the big deal. I agree about the not meeting alone.

I have it clearly written on my profile that I do not meet couples or single ladies by myself. However I have this profile for when I do want to meet as a single. as I am a single lady.

Some on here are in a ds relationship, and therefore they would need to ask permission and would not bother their dominant until they were sure they wanted to meet.. Why let things bother you so much.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 24/11/13 19:09:12]

staffordshire

"Staffguy - a couple profile with who exactly ?"

If you only meet with a partner and don't meet as a single then I'd suggest that person would be the other half of the couple

If you have a few FBs you rotate the meets around with then you can leave the height detss etc of the partner blank but use a couples profile to make it clear you're not meeting as a single

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"so what about a single female that meets other men/women on her own but rather have someone with her if she meets couple? "

Use the single profile for meeting singles, and set up a couples profile for meeting couples.

"maybe they just feel more comfy meeting with someone they know, your a couple she would be alone, it can be intimidating being the 3rd part of a couple, having a friendly face there may just help her"

if its a fuckbuddy yes..totally agree

I dont understand couples who cannot see it from this perspective...and perhaps itll be ur own undoing when u realise u cant get single women to meet.

give them a chance ffs...then u can deal with getting her on her own

"Staffguy - a couple profile with who exactly ?

If you only meet with a partner and don't meet as a single then I'd suggest that person would be the other half of the couple

If you have a few FBs you rotate the meets around with then you can leave the height detss etc of the partner blank but use a couples profile to make it clear you're not meeting as a single "

The issue here is that 3 girls we regularly meet are more often than not on their own , as they are good friends and trust us . Just don't see what the problem is here

Keenfucktographer - at last ! Someone gets it !

Hallelujah !

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We had an interesting one recently, a single woman wanted to meet Mrs Cherry alone, however she was only willing to meet with a partner of her own.

Talk about _ruit loops

I'm 100% single and female lol but the fakes really do take the piss

ok some people are getting what im saying and other people are just taking it the wrong way. Im just saying BE HONEST ON YOUR PROFILE!!! if ur a single girl but take someone with u on meets then thats fine but say that on your profile! not halfway through the conversation when u have stated on ur profile that u meet alone!

do our head in,they usually in top fab pics.the biggest offender seems to have gone thankfully.

"ok some people are getting what im saying and other people are just taking it the wrong way. Im just saying BE HONEST ON YOUR PROFILE!!! if ur a single girl but take someone with u on meets then thats fine but say that on your profile! not halfway through the conversation when u have stated on ur profile that u meet alone!"

my point was if they are asking permission they are still meeting alone.. but wouldnt bother their dominant till they were sure.

Although if that were the case for me I would have it clearly written on my profile.

Don't know if it's just me but if I was a single woman I'd feel a lot safer meeting a F/M couple than a strange guy on his own.

We once had contact with a "single" woman who suddenly had a partner she wanted to bring to ours with her.

She said he wouldn't join in and would be happy to just sit downstairs watching TV.

They must have thought our heads buttoned up the back!

XXXX

"i couldnt imagine meeting anyone with a baddie in tow.

could imagine V being tied to a railway line, with some bloke laughing and twirling his moustache.

mwahahahahahhaaaaaa"

"Don't know if it's just me but if I was a single woman I'd feel a lot safer meeting a F/M couple than a strange guy on his own.

We once had contact with a "single" woman who suddenly had a partner she wanted to bring to ours with her.

She said he wouldn't join in and would be happy to just sit downstairs watching TV.

XXXX"

well that sounds like a bit of a fibbing meet lol

but it isnt about SAFETY its about being uncomfortable..HONESTLY I dont know how u cpls(especially) cannot get it into ur heads.

2 people who know each other VERY VERY well..want to meet a stranger(the female)

the female thinks this is going to be a great nite, but what if the couple arent the best at chatting, make her feel like a spare(emotionally morseo)..also the pressure to PLAY must be overwhelming and what if she doesnt want to play....so she has to tell two people to their faces all by herself that she isnt interested..

so what is hard to understand about 1 person feeling they might like a friend theyve met to join her while meeting the sexy couple?

and as I say, if everyone gets on, perhaps there is a future for meets with the girl by herself(if she is single lol)

"Don't know if it's just me but if I was a single woman I'd feel a lot safer meeting a F/M couple than a strange guy on his own.

Sit downstairs n watch tv... So she wanted you to go upstairs and play with her while leaving a strange man downstairs? Sounds like a good burguler set up! She entertains while he thieves leaving the victim too embarrassed to report theft!!

XXXX"

Sit downstairs n watch tv... So she wanted you to go upstairs and play with her while leaving a strange man downstairs? Sounds like a good burguler set up! She entertains while he thieves leaving the victim too embarrassed to report theft!!

XXXX"

Exactly, that's what we thought.

As for being too embarrassed to report theft they'd be backing the wrong horse with us, that's if we'd been stupid enough to accept their kind offer, lol.

XXXX

XXXX

but it isnt about SAFETY its about being uncomfortable..HONESTLY I dont know how u cpls(especially) cannot get it into ur heads.

2 people who know each other VERY VERY well..want to meet a stranger(the female)

the female thinks this is going to be a great nite, but what if the couple arent the best at chatting, make her feel like a spare(emotionally morseo)..also the pressure to PLAY must be overwhelming and what if she doesnt want to play....so she has to tell two people to their faces all by herself that she isnt interested..

so what is hard to understand about 1 person feeling they might like a friend theyve met to join her while meeting the sexy couple?

and as I say, if everyone gets on, perhaps there is a future for meets with the girl by herself(if she is single lol)"

I would probably feel uncomfortable meeting couples as a single girl... so I simply wouldn't advertise to meet couples.

If couples want to meet a couple they will look for a couple. If they however want to meet a single girl and not a couple, it would be quite frustrating if the single girl suddenly became a couple.

The OP's original point was; if you will only meet couples with a partner/ friend/ FB then say that on your profile so people don't waste their time.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have never met someone then decided to take a friend to keep me safe. I have on occasions twinned up with another single guy to attend a club together but have always made it clear on posting a meet that I am meeting with another single guy. I try to be honest and clear all the time.

Generally I meet alone as am single x

As a single fem I would never agree to meeting a couple at their home. The pressure to play would be too much. In a club environment you can assess the situation more. Any couple that doesn't understand that can jog on.

XXXX

and as I say, if everyone gets on, perhaps there is a future for meets with the girl by herself(if she is single lol)"

What us couples can't get into our heads is why someone advertises as a single wanting to meet couples and then want to turn up with a partner.

It's just a scam to get more hits in the hope that some will relent and accept her hitherto hidden partner.

She should know if the couple are chatty by previous phone contact and also know if she fancies them from their photo's, unless their totally different from their pics of course.

On the same track, how can she be sure her escort will be fancied, as we assume there would have been no contact with him until he arrived on their doorstep.

Just a question, would we be correct in guessing you have been a "partner" of one or more of these so called single women and have an ulterior motive for condoning their deception?

That question isn't meant to be confrontational but it does come to mind.

XXXX

Yep!!!

XXXX

and as I say, if everyone gets on, perhaps there is a future for meets with the girl by herself(if she is single lol)

I would probably feel uncomfortable meeting couples as a single girl... so I simply wouldn't advertise to meet couples.

If couples want to meet a couple they will look for a couple. If they however want to meet a single girl and not a couple, it would be quite frustrating if the single girl suddenly became a couple.

The OP's original point was; if you will only meet couples with a partner/ friend/ FB then say that on your profile so people don't waste their time."

Thankyou!

XXXX

What us couples can't get into our heads is why someone advertises as a single wanting to meet couples and then want to turn up with a partner.

It's just a scam to get more hits in the hope that some will relent and accept her hitherto hidden partner.

She should know if the couple are chatty by previous phone contact and also know if she fancies them from their photo's, unless their totally different from their pics of course.

On the same track, how can she be sure her escort will be fancied, as we assume there would have been no contact with him until he arrived on their doorstep.

Just a question, would we be correct in guessing you have been a "partner" of one or more of these so called single women and have an ulterior motive for condoning their deception?

That question isn't meant to be confrontational but it does come to mind.

XXXX"

Thankyou! at least some people understand where we are coming from and dont jus think we are having a dig at single women taking someone with them for safety etc xx

I know a lot of single women who won't meet couples now after pussy couples who pressurise them. I don't see an issue in one taking a guy with them for security I can only assume people dont want someone there to look after them so they can push the single woman to play their way.

"We are not saying we have a problem with singles or if someone wants to bring a fuckbuddy or friend along but a lot of girls don't state that on their profile. It will say single girl looking to meet couple then after chatting for a while they will say oh by the way I'm bringing someone with me or iv gotta ask someone's permission! Why not jus state that on ur profile in the first place! Xx

IF they have to ask permission what is the big deal. I agree about the not meeting alone.

I have it clearly written on my profile that I do not meet couples or single ladies by myself. However I have this profile for when I do want to meet as a single. as I am a single lady.

Some on here are in a ds relationship, and therefore they would need to ask permission and would not bother their dominant until they were sure they wanted to meet.. Why let things bother you so much. "

being serious, i wouldnt expect a single woman to go into a couples 'lair' without someone else to assure her safety.

however, if we organised a play meet with a single lady, then the meet with someone else in attendance would more likely purely be a social, with a view to arranging play at a later date, unless we all hit it off there and then of course.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We agree, this is basically pretty deceitful from the off. Normally its because you're talking to the guy and actually he is probably forcing his female partner into something she isn't entirely comfortable with. If its not that, sometimes its the other way around with the woman wanting a second party there for safety on a first meet, while this is a little more understandable, we agree it should be stated on the profile that they will not meet alone. It's just another one of those things you have to suss through to find the right people.

We've often missed out on playing with people because one of us doesn't fancy someone in the couple concerned, so rather than someone taking the bullet, we dont play with them, which is better for our relationship (and them) if we don't. After all we're here to enhance our sex life, not replace it.

"right finding so many girl saying they single but only want to meet with a fuck baddie or if master says i can WHAT THE FUCK LIKE why but or your profile you single when you not

I know a lot of single women who won't meet couples now after pussy couples who pressurise them. I don't see an issue in one taking a guy with them for security I can only assume people dont want someone there to look after them so they can push the single woman to play their way. "

I would assume its because they are not interested in playing with another male... hence why they were looking for a single female and not a couple or a single male...

Its not really much different to someone pretending to be a couple and turning out to be a single guy.

"yeah it is quite annoying.."

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

"I have never met someone then decided to take a friend to keep me safe. I have on occasions twinned up with another single guy to attend a club together but have always made it clear on posting a meet that I am meeting with another single guy. I try to be honest and clear all the time.

Generally I meet alone as am single x"

I'm also single

» Add a new message to this topic