FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi couples

bi couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interested to know whether people feel these relationships can last long term through swinging....bi couples would be particularly interesting to hear from, of course.... any thoughts on how you make it work ...whether you only play together or if alone is fine too? Obviously there will be the usual 'if it works for you no problem' comments but would like to know people's real experiences.. if it can have a long term future or only if a more casual arrangement.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh dear...doesn't sound promising

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both me and my partner are bi I don't think our sexuality makes any difference to our relationship like any other swinging couples.

one thing me an my ex found was while we both enjoyed sex with our own gender we didn't ever really develop feelings for them.

so the rule was, she could sleep with ladies anytime, i could sleep with men any time but opposite sex stuff we always did together or just with each other.

there was never any worry when we were with our own gender as we both knew it would never go further than sex.

By *los_guy69Man  over a year ago

Prestonpans

Straight or bi, we are all attracted to other people whether we are in a relationship or not. Swinging can pose a threat to any relationship, regardless of whether you are straight or bi. The important thing is to have fun as a couple and make decisions together x

[Removed by poster at 29/11/13 13:22:30]

"Interested to know whether people feel these relationships can last long term through swinging....bi couples would be particularly interesting to hear from, of course.... any thoughts on how you make it work ...whether you only play together or if alone is fine too? Obviously there will be the usual 'if it works for you no problem' comments but would like to know people's real experiences.. if it can have a long term future or only if a more casual arrangement. "

We've been swinging of and on since we were dating. We are both BI and we only play together. Our favorite pastime if playing with another couple is tag teaming them individually. First one than the other. Then repeat as necessary. As far as having any long term effect on our relationship, maybe it made it stronger. Our 26th anniversary is coming up in December and we have been together for 27 years.

We think the fact that we are so open with each other about all aspects sexual has enhanced and strengthened our relationship if anything. Also the fact we now swing means we can scratch any particular itch when we wish.

"We think the fact that we are so open with each other about all aspects sexual has enhanced and strengthened our relationship if anything. Also the fact we now swing means we can scratch any particular itch when we wish."

Nicely put, that describes us as well.

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

So if only the girl is bi does that mean she is just waiting for something else ? Not sure difference if both are bi. Playing together or separately is not about if bi or not - it's your thing or not. Swinging is about firstly your fun with your partner - however that works for you both surely.

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

we are both bi also and cant really say it has had any effect at all on our relationship we love each other were as our play friends are just that friends and well after 24 years together cant see anything changing soon xxxxxxxx

Thank you all, I guess it was kinda obvious really that how you play hasn't much to do with your sexuality. I'm not sure why I had got hung up that it was. I guess more 'vanilla' websites suggested such in a more conventional relationship. But with swinging if it works as a couple for you then it works as a couple for you, (or any relationship I suppose!) irrespective of sexuality. Lovely to hear how long some couples on here have been together happily swinging.

Thanks once again. xx

» Add a new message to this topic