FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do single men do it

Why do single men do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickndom OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wimborne

Is it us, or do others get turned off by the single men that think it's good to use pictures of their conquests, which show more of the woman than it does of himself. A recent mail had a pic attached of a mans fingers inside a woman. What does it say about him, and all the others who post similar pics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

they are dextrous..?

By *andL1970Couple  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

In the past when we've met guys, we've always ruled out those who show other women in their pics.

In our opinion it shows a lack of discretion that we would hate to end up on the wrong end of! Also, you can never be certain the woman concerned gave her permission.

"Is it us, or do others get turned off by the single men that think it's good to use pictures of their conquests, which show more of the woman than it does of himself. A recent mail had a pic attached of a mans fingers inside a woman. What does it say about him, and all the others who post similar pics?"

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

It really makes you scratch your head why people choose some pictures

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to admit i look at some single guys pics and think WTF!! lol

Had a message off one a while back and he had 3 pics, all of them had full body and face pics of the woman and just his arse or cock, no full body shots of him and no face, so i sent a message back saying very nice whats her addy

i agree tho, some guys say they do it to prove they genuine and have met, seeing a single guy with pics of a woman does not prove to me they genuine, just proves they dont give a shit about her privacy!

There is a guy on here who uses my pic in his private gallery - with my full permission. The pics were taken on a meet with him taken by my husband, you cannot identify me at all, same as if I was to show his pic you wouldnt be able to tell it was him.

I said he could use it since he allowed me to take the pics in the first place, and keep them for mine and hubbys personal use. I am the one who gave him copies, I blurred my face and said will have a better sense of your body shape using this one (the one in his private gallery) and thats why he uses it.

His pics werent too great at showing him in the best light (yes I know mine arent the greatest either but look at what hubby has to work with lol someone who hates all pics of herself)

Ths guy I mention uses pics of only himself when sending out pics and never sends out copies of my pic when asked for pics.

Only way for people to know it is me is it I said so and so has my pic up, which to me is fine. Its the ones who show faces of the women and have only a cock shot of themselves up that annoy me.

Shona

x x x

"It really makes you scratch your head why people choose some pictures "

Scratch and shake your head BB whilst struggling to hold on to the contents of your stomach!

All too often when I am looking at the latest pics gallery I see a woman and think phwoarrr I wanna meet her, only to be disappointed to realise it's a pic uploaded by a single male.

Yeah big turn-off for me if there profile piccy is of their cock in a womans mouth!!

By *ickndom OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"just proves they dont give a shit about her privacy!"

Couldn't have put it better, permission or no permission, if they show more of the woman than them selves, its about self gratification, not showing what thier like.

"It really makes you scratch your head why people choose some pictures

Scratch and shake your head BB whilst struggling to hold on to the contents of your stomach! "

fooking 'ell, am I that ugly?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

when we get these same type pic and it shows that they are having non protected sex then ill let them know about it to, i remember a quite popular single lad on another site who had met one of our good freinds and she didnt nar he was using play pics of her ,she wernt impressed .

By *haven767Man  over a year ago

plymouth

"just proves they dont give a shit about her privacy!

Couldn't have put it better, permission or no permission, if they show more of the woman than them selves, its about self gratification, not showing what thier like."

Singles "do" take quite a bit of a hammering in these forums!! (Some deserve it) Can I just say that I think it is easy to spot the genuine guy's "Look at the type of photo they post or send you!! if you can clearly see them and there face then I believe there is some credibility to them!! The ones that hide behind the shadow or think they are "God" by just showing you a part of them selves !! well i will leave it up to you.

I never take pics for myself, couples I've met have which i'm fine with, all the pics in my profile are just of me, its me I want them to see, not what I've done in the past

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"just proves they dont give a shit about her privacy!

Couldn't have put it better, permission or no permission, if they show more of the woman than them selves, its about self gratification, not showing what thier like.

Singles "do" take quite a bit of a hammering in these forums!! (Some deserve it) Can I just say that I think it is easy to spot the genuine guy's "Look at the type of photo they post or send you!! if you can clearly see them and there face then I believe there is some credibility to them!! The ones that hide behind the shadow or think they are "God" by just showing you a part of them selves !! well i will leave it up to you. "

Sorry but just because a guy posts a photo of his face on his profile it doesn't make him more genuine than a guy who has a blanked out face.....

"Singles "do" take quite a bit of a hammering in these forums!! (Some deserve it) Can I just say that I think it is easy to spot the genuine guy's "Look at the type of photo they post or send you!! if you can clearly see them and there face then I believe there is some credibility to them!! The ones that hide behind the shadow or think they are "God" by just showing you a part of them selves !! well i will leave it up to you. "

Sorry but we don’t think single guys who show their face in public are any more genuine than the ones that don’t, they become genuine when they turn up to meets

As for pics of other parties, never understood why some men do it, as most of the time its the other party that gets your attention

a guy messaged us once with a pic of a giant chicken?

"a guy messaged us once with a pic of a giant chicken?"

clucking mad obviously

everyone has a profile and they must be happy to use them

we would say dont let it bother you just move on to the next if you dont like what you see

Forum Mod

you sure it was'nt a cock

"a guy messaged us once with a pic of a giant chicken?

you sure it was'nt a cock "

ive never seen a feathered cock

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

same here i thought it was so fowl

I know, what poor taste, also profiles with pictures of blokes they have meet fucking them, no taste some folk....

By *ilthsdcCouple  over a year ago

Derry

why do they do it full stop.

» Add a new message to this topic