FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for couples who meet singles

Question for couples who meet singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was it a progression from couple swapping to meeting singles?

Do you meet guys and girls equally ?

Have you ever met a guy who was a let down or a dick head?

We've talked about this but not quite ready yet but would like to hear from couples who do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We actually started with single guys - I had no idea I had bi tendencies and wasn't sure how I'd react seeing my then boyfriend (now my husband) with other women. We then had an ad hoc soft play with a couple at arousals where I had my first girl/girl experience and got to see D with another woman - and I loved it.

We've met a couple if single females over the years but they are still very much "unicorns" and as a lot of people know, real ones are hard to come by making it even more difficult - so when it comes to singles its been more guys than girls for us.

We've had a lot if fun with couples but the dynamics are more complicated with cpls - the girls have to like eachother , the girls have to each like the guys , the guys have to each like the girls , the guys have to feel confident that the other guy will be respectful to his partner, and sexually there needs to be some common ground - compare that to the dynamics of a single joining you - can often babe easier to find a compatible single than cpl (especially single guys) - hence a lot of our play, especially short notice, has been with single guys.

I think it's going to be a subjective subject for a lot of people.

H xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Was it a progression from couple swapping to meeting singles?

We've talked about this but not quite ready yet but would like to hear from couples who do."

we started out with a single guy, we are only interested in mfm so only meet men and discretion prevents us answering your last question.

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We tried swapping once but K admitted later that she wasn't comfortable with the experience despite him being a nice, respectable fella.

After a chat with me she decided that we would prefer single females to join us. She wishes to explore her bi side and gets turned on at the thought of sharing her fella, her fella sharing her and both sharing another.

We'd be fine with same room sex as we love to watch and be watched, it's just her choice to only have another lady to join us.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Was it a progression from couple swapping to meeting singles?

We've talked about this but not quite ready yet but would like to hear from couples who do."

We started with single guys, so the progression for us was the other way into couples at clubs.

Yes we do, however given the numbers of said girls in our age range the ratio is always far far larger towards the men.

Yes there have been let downs, Mrs Cherry has hit somewhat of a bad patch at the moment with guys where they are either let downs or time wasters, it happens so just not getting hung up on it and moving on is the only way to do it.

As ever take your time and feel comfortable with it a meet with a single can be a very sexy experience for everyone involved but make sure you are BOTH into it and its a good relaxed night.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys, interesting.

By *ungle VIPMan  over a year ago

Weedon

Amazing pics btw hotpiece, if ever you guys need a single guy. Im on my way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I started swinging with my wife many years ago and we quickly found that it was much less complicated with singles as there were less relationships to worry about. After a few ffm meetings we found that also tended to become a bit more serious than we wanted. However with good old single guys you could always rely on a good supply of offers and it managed to stay easily separate from our family life. Like everyone who's tried this we met some strange people but nearly all produced the goods and if we didn't fancy meeting again that was that.

Now my wife isn't involved any more I have to say I do appreciate the hard time we did occasionally give some guys.

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

We started in clubs with couples but quite quickly moved to adding single guys (and multiples thereof) into the mix. Our first experience of single guys was actually a MM team we met in a club and Mrs D had so much fun with the 3 of us that it's rarely just an mfm. It certainly opened up her eyes to all that she could do and get.

We do like meeting couples and have a lot of fun doing so but sometimes Mrs D just had to get all that she can get!

» Add a new message to this topic