FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > watersports

watersports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edro71 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

i have a very keen interest in trying ws. Am i alone in this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I suspect you'll get the usual replies, that, no, you're not alone, but possibly in a minority. Not everyone's cup of pee, but each to their own mate! Good luck!

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not one of my things to be honest, did it for a guy a few years ago but no thanks again lol.

Try an internet search for it, you will find pics etc more on the bdsm sites. Hope that helps x.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have a very keen interest in trying ws. Am i alone in this?"

Nope you are not alone.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/22101

This a recent thread about w/sports

When in the right mood, and with the right person, it's been something I have indulged in and enjoyed in the past, and would certainly do again. But I wouldn't say I fantasised about it!

Never actually tried it, probably would though, at least once.

really wanted to try it at one time but wife wouldnt let me.gone off it now.if i was asked to try it i would though.think it would be one of those times when i would go "ah,it was alright" and not be bothered to try again.having said that,you never know.maybe i'd love it.maybe one day il find out

If someone insists earwax eating is sexy ..... are you gonna do it ? swap snot ? eat shit ?

It's PISSSSSSS ffs ... PISSSSSSSS

When did your confusions arise.... it's not sex or come or hot it's PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If im wrong .... go stick your face in the pan ..... ffs.... its piss.

"If someone insists earwax eating is sexy ..... are you gonna do it ? swap snot ? eat shit ?

When did your confusions arise.... it's not sex or come or hot it's PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If im wrong .... go stick your face in the pan ..... ffs.... its piss. "

f.y.i. watersports doesnt HAVE to involve DRINKING pee.so whats the difference in peeing on someone,or cumming on someone.both are bodily fluids.each to their own,thats what i say.

Had a dabble on this subject in a hotel wet room recently.... both of us relieved ourselves, was a bit naughty, and have to say fun....but would not consider drinking it, or doing it in the bedroom !

Does that qualify for ws? or were we just too lazy to walk around to the loo?

you decide!

"If someone insists earwax eating is sexy ..... are you gonna do it ? swap snot ? eat shit ?

When did your confusions arise.... it's not sex or come or hot it's PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If im wrong .... go stick your face in the pan ..... ffs.... its piss. "

Since when was eating cum, having someone spurt it on your tits, oral in general... when was any of that a natural thing to do? None of it is a means to the end of reproduction, other than the actual act or intercourse obviously... and even that was never intended as a recreational activity!

So I'm failing to see your point

By *ountrypairCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

lol u lot are just takin the piss now

It's not my cup of tea, I have freinds that indulge, but I would never judge, especially not in a public forum - for crying out loud, this is a sex site, you can't possibly be surprised that there are people on her that enjoy all forms of sex and kinks. - or did you not look over the likes and dislikes section when you set up your profile?

Babe - I hope you find someone openminded enough to try it, if you avoid the idiots you will probably find someone on here.

just make sure you drink lots of water first !

When did your confusions arise.... it's not sex or come or hot it's PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If im wrong .... go stick your face in the pan ..... ffs.... its piss.

Since when was eating cum, having someone spurt it on your tits, oral in general... when was any of that a natural thing to do? None of it is a means to the end of reproduction, other than the actual act or intercourse obviously... and even that was never intended as a recreational activity!

So I'm failing to see your point "

Nothing you say relates to anything I said.

It's not my cup of tea, I have freinds that indulge, but I would never judge, especially not in a public forum - for crying out loud, this is a sex site, you can't possibly be surprised that there are people on her that enjoy all forms of sex and kinks. - or did you not look over the likes and dislikes section when you set up your profile?

Babe - I hope you find someone openminded enough to try it, if you avoid the idiots you will probably find someone on here."

I'm far from surprised.

Babe - I hope you find someone openminded enough to try it, if you avoid the idiots you will probably find someone on here."

and no I didn't overlook the likes and dislikes section.

The O.P asked for an opinion on it. I gave mine.

f.y.i. watersports doesnt HAVE to involve DRINKING pee.so whats the difference in peeing on someone,or cumming on someone.both are bodily fluids.each to their own,thats what i say."

I never mentioned drinking pee.

Nothing you say relates to anything I said. "

Ok, I'll put it in your words

If someone insists seamen eating is sexy ..... are you gonna do it ? swap bodily fluids ? eat pussy ?

It's CUMM ffs ... CUMMMMMMMM

When did your confusions arise.... it's not sex it's CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Where's the difference in what you said and what I said, except one is known to be more socially acceptable... not criticising your comments, just putting a spin on them. Some people like piss, some don't...more people like cum but still some don't.

I have ws on my profile but I'd never drink it bleurgh! However there is something very taboo about watching and feeling it over your body but it's not for everyone.

If someone insists seamen eating is sexy ..... are you gonna do it ? swap bodily fluids ? eat pussy ?

Where's the difference in what you said and what I said, except one is known to be more socially acceptable... not criticising your comments, just putting a spin on them. Some people like piss, some don't...more people like cum but still some don't."

All of those are your words not mine. Stop being silly and disallowing me my input to the O.P.

I never said ANY of that ......YOU did.

Where's the difference in what you said and what I said, except one is known to be more socially acceptable... not criticising your comments, just putting a spin on them. Some people like piss, some don't...more people like cum but still some don't.

All of those are your words not mine. Stop being silly and disallowing me my input to the O.P.

I never said ANY of that ......YOU did. "

You also keep stating the obvious.

never found waste products that sexy really

"All of those are your words not mine. Stop being silly and disallowing me my input to the O.P.

I never said ANY of that ......YOU did. "

You are missing my point completely... but I won't try again.

...and I haven't disallowed you anything. I'm allowed to have my thoughts on your thoughts, just as you are allowed your thoughts on the OP's thoughts

"All of those are your words not mine. Stop being silly and disallowing me my input to the O.P.

I never said ANY of that ......YOU did.

You are missing my point completely... but I won't try again.

...and I haven't disallowed you anything. I'm allowed to have my thoughts on your thoughts, just as you are allowed your thoughts on the OP's thoughts "

I know you are allowed your thoughts on my thoughts just as I am allowed my thoughts on the O.P's thoughts but your thought that I miss your point entirely is YOUR thought not my thought I understand what you are saying I just consider it totally unrelated to anything I said and to have come from YOU not me. Ironically - it is YOUR interpretation of my thoughts that miss the mark. Glad you are not trying again x

f.y.i. watersports doesnt HAVE to involve DRINKING pee.so whats the difference in peeing on someone,or cumming on someone.both are bodily fluids.each to their own,thats what i say."

I agree, absolutely disgusting pissing and poohing on someone, coming all over someone is fine as its part of sex though i dont like it much, but toilet stuff belongs in the little room not in the bedroom

I think I would piss on someone if they really wanted it but they'd wash before i touched them again. Deffo wouldn't want it doing to me though

» Add a new message to this topic