FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE

TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE, WOULD YOU/DO YOU MIND IF YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND GET NOTHING BUT A SHAG IN RETURN.

AKA ,

NO BLOW JOB

NO SNOG

NO NOTHING

WOULD YOU MIND.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if he didnt, im damned sure i would....

think that is what one of my meets was like

"think that is what one of my meets was like

"

dont get me wrong i love giving blow jobs and snogging i just cant atm i have an infection in my mouth.

i have been invited to a club and im tryin to decide if i shud go or not, doesnt seem fair men not getting owt back whats people opinions

By *onyericsoncpl4uCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

tell then you cant give them a bj but can fuck them simple

dont get me wrong i love giving blow jobs and snogging i just cant atm i have an infection in my mouth.

i have been invited to a club and im tryin to decide if i shud go or not, doesnt seem fair men not getting owt back whats people opinions "

I personally wouldnt attend a club with an infection .

It would frustrate me no end to be honest.

WOuld rather go when its cleared up and then enjoy all there is on offer

i have been invited to a club and im tryin to decide if i shud go or not, doesnt seem fair men not getting owt back whats people opinions

I personally wouldnt attend a club with an infection .

WOuld rather go when its cleared up and then enjoy all there is on offer "

I agree!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Yes lol

"TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE, WOULD YOU/DO YOU MIND IF YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND GET NOTHING BUT A SHAG IN RETURN.

AKA ,

NO BLOW JOB

NO SNOG

NO NOTHING

WOULD YOU MIND.

"

Pmsl...Just a shag..sure men would be devastated..

"TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE, WOULD YOU/DO YOU MIND IF YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND GET NOTHING BUT A SHAG IN RETURN.

AKA ,

NO BLOW JOB

NO SNOG

NO NOTHING

WOULD YOU MIND.

"

Ooh No No! ....lots of work and only straight shagging? That sounds a pretty boring to me. If you ever manage to impliment that regimen, I'd have to consider becoming Gay Playboy!

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

Sounds like someone has been getting intouch with my ex wife for her idea of fun!

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

it depends how good the shag is lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I once thought it would be exciting to arrange for a guy (I’d been talking to but not met yet) to come around and just fuck me. I asked that he started wanking in his car and had the condom on ready, so he could just walk in through the front door and I’d be bent over the sofa. There were a few other rules to the scenario, such as … no talking, he was to start fucking immediately and he was to leave as soon as he was done.

From what he said on the phone after the event… I don’t think he had any problems with it

"I once thought it would be exciting to arrange for a guy (I’d been talking to but not met yet) to come around and just fuck me. I asked that he started wanking in his car and had the condom on ready, so he could just walk in through the front door and I’d be bent over the sofa. There were a few other rules to the scenario, such as … no talking, he was to start fucking immediately and he was to leave as soon as he was done.

From what he said on the phone after the event… I don’t think he had any problems with it

"

I'm really warming to you, you know.

Phew, thought with the title that this was going to be another single guy bashing thread! I can get down off my high horse now!

Back to the question though, to be honest the thought of just going straight to the shag does nothing for me. I much prefer the build up, the foreplay, licking, kissing etc etc! And it leads to far more intense orgasms!

i have been invited to a club and im tryin to decide if i shud go or not, doesnt seem fair men not getting owt back whats people opinions "

bit irresponsible to go to a club with an infection, surely your not that desperate.

AKA ,

NO BLOW JOB

NO SNOG

NO NOTHING

WOULD YOU MIND.

"

It depends on how i felt at the time. If it was just down the road or not a lot of effort maybe as your not getting much out of it.

NO, they would all rather stay at home and have a wank… NOT

wouldnt really bother me if it was nothing no shag no bj no whatever depends on what you mean by work ? but i see you got an infection so to me wouldnt do much until your 100% wouldnt bother me in the slightest .

bit irresponsible to go to a club with an infection, surely your not that desperate."

im not desperate at all hun , the club night has been arranged for a few weeks just happens that i have an infection and dont want to let ppl down theres a group of us.

im the kind of gal who loves to have fun but loves to give the person be they male or female something in return.

i spoke to my friends and they say i should go but personally i think i should stay at home and go when im 100% and have loads and loads of fun

thanks to everyone for your opinions.

"I once thought it would be exciting to arrange for a guy (I’d been talking to but not met yet) to come around and just fuck me. I asked that he started wanking in his car and had the condom on ready, so he could just walk in through the front door and I’d be bent over the sofa. There were a few other rules to the scenario, such as … no talking, he was to start fucking immediately and he was to leave as soon as he was done.

"

If he'd have sampled your fab cooking before it though, he would of been well pissed off he missed out.

"Phew, thought with the title that this was going to be another single guy bashing thread! I can get down off my high horse now!

Back to the question though, to be honest the thought of just going straight to the shag does nothing for me. I much prefer the build up, the foreplay, licking, kissing etc etc! And it leads to far more intense orgasms!"

The stranger sex thing can be fun though! But i like the foreplay bit too so that would win for me if i had to choose.

nothing like giving a bloke a really nice blow job or a lady a really good licking.

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

To be honest my best friend describes me as a straight woman in a gay man's body. I think he means that I cannot have "sex" as though I was just an object. I have to at least fancy a person, have had a conversation with webcam or video conference first, just to see if I actually like the person lol. I just cannot "perform" or even get aroused for just anyone. To me it has to be a 2-way transaction, both giving and receiving pleasure. Some lazy B* just lying there like a sack of spuds while I do all the bloody work is long gone. I AM made of flesh and blood, with feelings and emotions and needs. Not an unpaid prostitute.

Stick your guns sister!!! YAY.

"To be honest my best friend describes me as a straight woman in a gay man's body. I think he means that I cannot have "sex" as though I was just an object. I have to at least fancy a person, have had a conversation with webcam or video conference first, just to see if I actually like the person lol. I just cannot "perform" or even get aroused for just anyone. To me it has to be a 2-way transaction, both giving and receiving pleasure. Some lazy B* just lying there like a sack of spuds while I do all the bloody work is long gone. I AM made of flesh and blood, with feelings and emotions and needs. Not an unpaid prostitute.

Stick your guns sister!!! YAY. "

that so made me smile thanks

"Phew, thought with the title that this was going to be another single guy bashing thread! I can get down off my high horse now!

Back to the question though, to be honest the thought of just going straight to the shag does nothing for me. I much prefer the build up, the foreplay, licking, kissing etc etc! And it leads to far more intense orgasms!

The stranger sex thing can be fun though! But i like the foreplay bit too so that would win for me if i had to choose."

It makes it feel too 'wham bam' for me. If given the choice of course!

So all these men that stipulate on their profiles that they prefer giving the ladies lots of pleasure rather than receiving it are really all talking poo

"So all these men that stipulate on their profiles that they prefer giving the ladies lots of pleasure rather than receiving it are really all talking poo "

Not in my case

Ok here goes

I have been studying Tantric Massage for some time now. When chatting to a woman on here and its obvious we are going to meet I like to find out upfront whether she is interested in the Massage or sexual role play.

9 out of 10 times the massage does nothing for me and I leave. The whole process takes about 60 minutes in which if the lady does not have multiple orgasms then I leave with my head bowed in shame.

I have however, turned up at a house, walked through the front door and into a room where the lady of the house is naked, bound and blindfolded and on all fours. I walk over do the deed and walk straight back out the door.

Have been asked back on a few occasions.

Different occasions ask for different scenarios, but yes when I turn up at your house intending on giving a Tantric massage, chances are I will walk away untouched. You on the other hand will be left with a very smug look on your coupon.

"So all these men that stipulate on their profiles that they prefer giving the ladies lots of pleasure rather than receiving it are really all talking poo "

Perhaps you should try before you buy!

"Perhaps you should try before you buy! "

Nah, would never pay for it

"I personally wouldnt attend a club with an infection .

WOuld rather go when its cleared up and then enjoy all there is on offer

I agree! "

Me too.

"Ok here goes

I have been studying Tantric Massage for some time now. When chatting to a woman on here and its obvious we are going to meet I like to find out upfront whether she is interested in the Massage or sexual role play.

9 out of 10 times the massage does nothing for me and I leave. The whole process takes about 60 minutes in which if the lady does not have multiple orgasms then I leave with my head bowed in shame.

I have however, turned up at a house, walked through the front door and into a room where the lady of the house is naked, bound and blindfolded and on all fours. I walk over do the deed and walk straight back out the door.

Have been asked back on a few occasions.

Different occasions ask for different scenarios, but yes when I turn up at your house intending on giving a Tantric massage, chances are I will walk away untouched. You on the other hand will be left with a very smug look on your coupon."

When are the building the fast link to Glasgow... we could swap "recipes" and techniques?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

AKA ,

NO BLOW JOB

NO SNOG

NO NOTHING

WOULD YOU MIND.

"

thats barely one up from a wank

Out of curiosity, I just asked hubby, and he said he’d be very happy doing all the work, giving the lady lots of oral and a shag would give him pleasure (his words) and wouldn’t mind getting anything back in return.

"Out of curiosity, I just asked hubby, and he said he’d be very happy doing all the work, giving the lady lots of oral and a shag would give him pleasure (his words) and wouldn’t mind getting anything back in return. "

I am often surprised how many men are happy to do that - quite generously and giving. So the selfish man is a myth from the past maybe?

glasgow

"Out of curiosity, I just asked hubby, and he said he’d be very happy doing all the work, giving the lady lots of oral and a shag would give him pleasure (his words) and wouldn’t mind getting anything back in return. "
the medical name for a guy like that is, lying bastard

"Out of curiosity, I just asked hubby, and he said he’d be very happy doing all the work, giving the lady lots of oral and a shag would give him pleasure (his words) and wouldn’t mind getting anything back in return.

I am often surprised how many men are happy to do that - quite generously and giving. So the selfish man is a myth from the past maybe? "

If seeing his partner tensing her muscles and wriggling with pleasure and hearing her moans and whimpers of ecstacy is what gets a chap off, then he can be generous AND selfish at the same time.

"Out of curiosity, I just asked hubby, and he said he’d be very happy doing all the work, giving the lady lots of oral and a shag would give him pleasure (his words) and wouldn’t mind getting anything back in return.

I am often surprised how many men are happy to do that - quite generously and giving. So the selfish man is a myth from the past maybe?

If seeing his partner tensing her muscles and wriggling with pleasure and hearing her moans and whimpers of ecstacy is what gets a chap off, then he can be generous AND selfish at the same time. "

I have heard men say this and could never quite understand it but it seems to be genuine. What is it about do you think? Genuine question from my part...

I am curious

glasgow

If seeing his partner tensing her muscles and wriggling with pleasure and hearing her moans and whimpers of ecstacy is what gets a chap off, then he can be generous AND selfish at the same time.

I have heard men say this and could never quite understand it but it seems to be genuine. What is it about do you think? Genuine question from my part...

I am curious "

i would say a big part, a guy enjoying sex,is definatly. how much the female is enjoying it.there is nothing sexier.

I am curious "

I orginaly posted this on another thread, so please forgive the copy and paste but I think it answers the question from my point of view.

I love to lick and can quite happily spend a lot of time giving a lady oral, but only if thats what she wants and what she's responding to. I'll always try and match what I do to what seems to be giving my playmate pleasure.

Knowing that I am pleasuring someone and taking them to the height of orgasmic delight is a huge turn on for me (and indeed a good ego boost) in fact I get more pleasure from that than the actual penetrative sex. May sound strange but its true. Great sex for me is an all round sensory experience, taking in and reveling in the scent and taste, the skin on skin contact, hearing the heavy breathing and sounds of pleasure and of course looking deeply in to someones eyes as they have an intense orgasm.

I am curious i would say a big part, a guy enjoying sex,is definatly. how much the female is enjoying it.there is nothing sexier."

So, is there perhaps (and I am really asking without agenda...) an element of empowerment of the man? I chose "empowerment" over the word "power" as it is not about a power battle between the sexes. It is more about a feel-good factor that one person can give so much pleasure to another.

I guess I can relate to that in a way - it feels amazing to tease my man, to surprise, tantalise, withdraw only to come back with another technique... and it is really really sexy, almost better than the actual orgasm at the end? Does that echo with anybody?

That certainly resonates here. I think if you psychoanalysed it on a deep level then there would be some element of empowerment or even control. But I can't be bothered with any Freudian type stuff. Lets just say I love the taste!

I don't see anything wrong with that scenario really.

I have known women who were quite happy to suck cock with nothing in return as they got off on it.

I myself get more turned on by licking pussy than most anything so would not have a problem with not getting sucked in return as long as I at least got played with while eating

Has no one ever just got down and fucked in the spur of the moment?

After all it's better to give than receive sometimes

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I seem to get it the other way round Everything else BUT a shag

"I seem to get it the other way round Everything else BUT a shag "

Turn around by 180 degrees?

Only kidding... feeling for you, honest xx

» Add a new message to this topic