FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Exceptional Males

Exceptional Males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is an exceptional male?

lol

i graduated top of my class at university have a really responsible job. i treat people with respect and like being in peoples company. i am never pushy and rude. if people decide i am not for them even on a meet..i take it without breaking stride...i really dont think i am everyones cup of tea...i am sure that all makes me pretty exceptional.....wait...have i got that wrong..do they mean exceptional in other ways?.....

Discuss

GBx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is an exceptional male?

lol

i graduated top of my class at university have a really responsible job. i treat people with respect and like being in peoples company. i am never pushy and rude. if people decide i am not for them even on a meet..i take it without breaking stride...i really dont think i am everyones cup of tea...i am sure that all makes me pretty exceptional.....wait...have i got that wrong..do they mean exceptional in other ways?.....

Discuss

GBx"

Ok, the serious answer to this (assuming it is a serious question lol) exceptional by definition means

"far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree"

So... this means your exceptionality is defined by what else is about, which in objective terms could be very good , mediocre or quite poor...

Semi-serious... You sound exceptionally lovely and no doubt, will go far What is your subject... we love intelligent people, really do...xx

It means nothing, it’s simply used as a get out clause and a way of reducing unwanted messages from single males, whether it works or not is another matter, you’d have to ask the people who state it on their profile, but basically they’re fussy buggers with standards

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

From my experience speaking with (some) couples and females:

Brave,Intelligent, Gentle,Polite, Energetic, Non-alcoholic, Industrious, Self-organised.

In short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S

ok guessed that lol

GB

I'm the best version of me that there is! If that counts?

I'd feel pretty much under pressure to live up to certain ideals and expectations if I were to meet people who stipulated only exceptional males.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

lol

Discuss

GBx"

It’s a subjective judgement based on the personal bias of the beholder… but I think you know that.

It generally means you score a 10/10 on whatever scale ‘they’ choose to grade males on.

lol

Discuss

GBx

It’s a subjective judgement based on the personal bias of the beholder… but I think you know that.

It generally means you score a 10/10 on whatever scale ‘they’ choose to grade males on.

"

Polo always takes the "exceptional female" position in being concise and to the point in her definitions x

"From my experience speaking with (some) couples and females:

Brave,Intelligent, Gentle,Polite, Energetic, Non-alcoholic, Industrious, Self-organised.

In short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S"

YEP..

And can eat a peach for hours

"

Polo always takes the "exceptional female" position in being concise and to the point in her definitions x"

Flattery will get you everywhere………….

*with the exception of my pants!

Is the ultimate exceptional male James Bond..............

"Is the ultimate exceptional male James Bond.............."

Probably... if you mean the fictional character... because he's fictional.

If you mean the guy who works in our accounts department, then no... he's a boring munter.

"

Polo always takes the "exceptional female" position in being concise and to the point in her definitions x

Flattery will get you everywhere………….

*with the exception of my pants! "

Whoops... had not even looked that far... Me? Attracted infinitely, almost exclusively to brains rather than to pants...

Won't send that non-bi kiss just in case I end up confusing myself...

"Is the ultimate exceptional male James Bond.............."

There is me being odd, again... sigh...

I think James Bond is ok ish.... but nothing like the late John Thaw... he is or rather was admittedly on the upper age range...but hey, he did have it...

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

In short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S

YEP..

And can eat a peach for hours "

Oi - flute player!

"Leeeewwwiiiiiiissss"

""Leeeewwwiiiiiiissss" "

No, lol.... Morse!

i know..thats my only memory..John Thaw shouting "Lewis" at Kevin Whately

In short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S"

Rules me out then 6'4" with average size one makes it look small or is it

"i know..thats my only memory..John Thaw shouting "Lewis" at Kevin Whately"

Do I hear the subtle sounds of Madame Butterfly and the Morse Theme tune by Barrington Phelouge??? Sheer Brilliance, talking of exceptional ...

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

lol

Discuss

GBx"

I normally see the exceptional males bit in couples profiles. It is normally couples who are not usually looking for single guys and only looking for couples or single females. I take is as what they mean is "We are NOT looking for singles males but may make a change to this rule if you are an exceptional male". I think what they mean by exceptional male is that you are really good looking with a fit body. The type of male who goes to a night club or pub and has 99.9% of the women drooling over them. So in other words we don't do single guys but if you look like a male model we wil change our mind. Nothing wrong in that at all.

lol

Discuss

GBx

I normally see the exceptional males bit in couples profiles. It is normally couples who are not usually looking for single guys and only looking for couples or single females. I take is as what they mean is "We are NOT looking for singles males but may make a change to this rule if you are an exceptional male". I think what they mean by exceptional male is that you are really good looking with a fit body. The type of male who goes to a night club or pub and has 99.9% of the women drooling over them. So in other words we don't do single guys but if you look like a male model we wil change our mind. Nothing wrong in that at all. "

Actually, and we can only speak for ourselves, this is not how we define the "exceptional" male. We would as I stated above somewhere, invite males and females in purely on the basis of their witty, intelligent, genuine, honest personality with looks being just a really insignificant layer of icing on the proverbial cake

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

""Leeeewwwiiiiiiissss"

No, lol.... Morse!"

Lewis def does it for me lol

""Leeeewwwiiiiiiissss"

No, lol.... Morse!

Lewis def does it for me lol "

Nice one