FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A fivesome?

A fivesome?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpkin OP   Man  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

This question is mainly aimed at couples who will not play with single males, but I`m happy for all to reply.

You`re asked if you would like to play with a couple who regularly play with a single male and when you meet up, they want to include this single male into your session. We are assuming that there`s otherwise a mutual attraction and everything else is compatible.

Do you relax your NSM rule and let him join you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we turned up at a meet with a couple and they mentioned they were interested in intrducing their single mate into the fun, we would politely refuse the offer.

If we turned up for a meet with a couple to find they had already invited a single mate along to join in with the fun we would be much less polite about it and tell them where to go!

"This question is mainly aimed at couples who will not play with single males, but I`m happy for all to reply.

You`re asked if you would like to play with a couple who regularly play with a single male and when you meet up, they want to include this single male into your session. We are assuming that there`s otherwise a mutual attraction and everything else is compatible.

Do you relax your NSM rule and let him join you?"

We like to choose singles and couples ourselves, however, if one of our trusted friends, couples or singles, chose another single, male or female to join in, then we would be comfortable to include that person as we would trust their judgement. In any case it does not necessarily always mean going all the way... so there is room for negotiation anyway?

Does that answer the question?

Dam, managed a couple of 4somes, MMMF, but not a 5some....... yet

"If we turned up at a meet with a couple and they mentioned they were interested in intrducing their single mate into the fun, we would politely refuse the offer.

If we turned up for a meet with a couple to find they had already invited a single mate along to join in with the fun we would be much less polite about it and tell them where to go!"

Sorry! I din`t make myself quite clear enough I was assuming that the matter would have been discussed between the couples and not just turning up with an extra man in toww!

"This question is mainly aimed at couples who will not play with single males, but I`m happy for all to reply.

Do you relax your NSM rule and let him join you?

We like to choose singles and couples ourselves, however, if one of our trusted friends, couples or singles, chose another single, male or female to join in, then we would be comfortable to include that person as we would trust their judgement. In any case it does not necessarily always mean going all the way... so there is room for negotiation anyway?

Does that answer the question? "

In your case, of course! It goes as a taken that if you didn`t know the SM you would have to "try the water"

no, You were clear!

i was just answering for two different scenarios

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

We enjoy playing with single guys and sometimes invite another couple to join us. We would always be upfront about it being a five-some and if they didn't like the idea we would move on.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We had our first fivesome on Friday, but it was a slight variation on the question. The guy had met both couples, but they had not met each other.

Think its like everything else in this game, as long as its discussed and everyone is happy and unpressured then enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic