FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unconstructive comments

unconstructive comments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed an increasing number of people in the forum who dont have anything constructive to add to the thread but just make sarcastic comments about the OP or use the classic 'groundhog' day comment for threads that have been used before. I know these forums are just a bit of fun and for light hearted banter , however it may be better if they didnt waste there time on replying to threads they are not interested in and thought of something original or constructive to add then maybe they would get more out of the forums

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

frig sake lighten up.

"frig sake lighten up."

lol and as if to prove my point

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But you dont know whats behind the screen. You just see people's posts. They could be at home with young children, looking after parents, ill or disabled and the forums are an outlet. We all have swinging in common but you dont know anything about the person behind the posts

"But you dont know whats behind the screen. You just see people's posts. They could be at home with young children, looking after parents, ill or disabled and the forums are an outlet. We all have swinging in common but you dont know anything about the person behind the posts"

??? iam not sure what you mean,

"But you dont know whats behind the screen. You just see people's posts. They could be at home with young children, looking after parents, ill or disabled and the forums are an outlet. We all have swinging in common but you dont know anything about the person behind the posts

??? iam not sure what you mean, "

Well in basic terms its part of some peoples social life

glasgow

"frig sake lighten up.

lol and as if to prove my point "

and i wasnt even trying

"But you dont know whats behind the screen. You just see people's posts. They could be at home with young children, looking after parents, ill or disabled and the forums are an outlet. We all have swinging in common but you dont know anything about the person behind the posts

Well in basic terms its part of some peoples social life"

Ah right, but iam still a bit confused lol, is that the reason they write unconstructive comments because they are on here all the time?

Ah right, but iam still a bit confused lol, is that the reason they write unconstructive comments because they are on here all the time?"

Quite ironic really when your the one writin uncontructive comments. Yes i will agree there are some crap threads but there i a hell of a lot of bamter on the boards if you care to join in

"frig sake lighten up.

lol and as if to prove my point and i wasnt even trying "

glasgow

"frig sake lighten up.

lol and as if to prove my point and i wasnt even trying

"

see you look much better, with that smile on your face

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

who are you to say whether something is constructive or not......

does everything have to be sugar-coated?

on forums you might not like everything that is said.. be that good or bad...

for example... do i think that a topic titled "unconstructive criticism" is constructive.... probably not!!

oh the irony!!!

Ah right, but iam still a bit confused lol, is that the reason they write unconstructive comments because they are on here all the time?

Quite ironic really when your the one writin uncontructive comments. Yes i will agree there are some crap threads but there i a hell of a lot of bamter on the boards if you care to join in"

Iam totally lost now lol, which unconstructive comments do you mean? I agree there are loads of crap and repetive threads (allthough anyone new on here may not have seen all the previous ones) my point was why dont people be either more helpfull or think of something original to talk about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

everyone has a right to put a comment whether constructive or not, otherwise wots the point of the forums some are serious good discussions some are just the same old same old, but what one sees as non constructive others see it a different way maybe

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Oh, another one of those "look at me threads"

"who are you to say whether something is constructive or not......

for example... do i think that a topic titled "unconstructive criticism" is constructive.... probably not!!

oh the irony!!!"

Fair point and I was trying to be ironic btw

The term 'unconstructive' is a bit broad, maybe a should have written 'sarcastic' or 'unhelpfull' instead

"Oh, another one of those "look at me threads" "

lol, and how did i know you would say that.

Groundhog day.

??? iam not sure what you mean, "

I took it that Diamonds means that some people have a less than wonderful life and so can post something less than constructive out of stress or lack of thought to what they are actually doing.

Forums are like this unfortunately, just a small portion of society, so many personalities here.

I took it that Diamonds means that some people have a less than wonderful life and so can post something less than constructive out of stress or lack of thought to what they are actually doing.

Forums are like this unfortunately, just a small portion of society, so many personalities here. "

Ah right, I understand, still it would surely make you feel better to post something positive or constructive rather than anything negative

Forums are like this unfortunately, just a small portion of society, so many personalities here. "

You said it so much better than me waynexx

Forums are like this unfortunately, just a small portion of society, so many personalities here.

Ah right, I understand, still it would surely make you feel better to post something positive or constructive rather than anything negative "

Me personally, I like to take the pee (in a none insulting way), that's my way, but some can use the forums to let off steam, and maybe without realising it.

I think it's a good thing that people post how they wish to do so (to a point), because that way we can work out those we are most likely to get along with.

i like the threads that start a bit serious then end up bliddy hilarious giggle lol, you know when you get the usual forumers going back and forth i think its brilliant to read x

"i like the threads that start a bit serious then end up bliddy hilarious giggle lol, you know when you get the usual forumers going back and forth i think its brilliant to read x"

I can't stand those that want to turn the thread into a joke.

"i like the threads that start a bit serious then end up bliddy hilarious giggle lol, you know when you get the usual forumers going back and forth i think its brilliant to read x

I can't stand those that want to turn the thread into a joke. "

me neither, i think we need more serious threads on the boards

"i like the threads that start a bit serious then end up bliddy hilarious giggle lol, you know when you get the usual forumers going back and forth i think its brilliant to read x

Lol yes, can we keep this serious please, no joking allowed

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

is unconstructive an actual word? Z

"is unconstructive an actual word? Z"

Google is your friend.

Bolton

"is unconstructive an actual word? Z

Google is your friend. "

ok - will do! Z

Bolton

it is but still doesn't look right! Z

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Personaly I always find the threads started to critisise the way people post on the forums are the worse kind as they normally descend into chaos

Bolton

"Personaly I always find the threads started to critisise the way people post on the forums are the worse kind as they normally descend into chaos "

I don't think anyones that bothered about this one if truth be told! Z

"Personaly I always find the threads started to critisise the way people post on the forums are the worse kind as they normally descend into chaos

I don't think anyones that bothered about this one if truth be told! Z"

Agree with you there Z!

i know shags but u know the lighthearted ones they are funny dont ya think xx

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 21/03/10 07:34:44]

"who are you to say whether something is constructive or not......

oh the irony!!!"

Mancandy...did you mean comments like ...I hate your white under scutters in your pic...and then..saying some thing like ...fancy a shag Fabio ???...and then mentioning K.F.C..or jaffa cakes...Is that what you mean..???

Charlestown, Cornwall

"I have noticed an increasing number of people in the forum who dont have anything constructive to add to the thread but just make sarcastic comments about the OP or use the classic 'groundhog' day comment for threads that have been used before. I know these forums are just a bit of fun and for light hearted banter , however it may be better if they didnt waste there time on replying to threads they are not interested in and thought of something original or constructive to add then maybe they would get more out of the forums "

Yes I have noticed this too, alot of threads are getting bogged down with what I call waffle. It stalls the flow of the threads actual point. I am sure it puts alot of people off from posting in the thread/threads, it can be intimidating & is to some people.

I propose a new forum section called 'The Pub' or something where people can do there good mornings etc., & take the piss out or each other & so forth.

(lights touch paper and then goes & has his breakfast!).

Last post deleted 'cause of a typo.

I think it's naïve to assume that people who post "dross" and feel the need to say "good morning/night" will stay in a specific forum!

There are people who can't resist turning every thread into a love in or post an "inane" comment to draw attention to themselves. Just ignore the "saddos" and post if you find a thread interesting, ignore the ones you don't.

The forums are here for us all to enjoy: not everything will appeal to everyone but hey: c'est la vie!

"I have noticed an increasing number of people in the forum who dont have anything constructive to add to the thread but just make sarcastic comments about the OP or use the classic 'groundhog' day comment for threads that have been used before. I know these forums are just a bit of fun and for light hearted banter , however it may be better if they didnt waste there time on replying to threads they are not interested in and thought of something original or constructive to add then maybe they would get more out of the forums

Yes I have noticed this too, alot of threads are getting bogged down with what I call waffle. It stalls the flow of the threads actual point. I am sure it puts alot of people off from posting in the thread/threads, it can be intimidating & is to some people.

I propose a new forum section called 'The Pub' or something where people can do there good mornings etc., & take the piss out or each other & so forth.

(lights touch paper and then goes & has his breakfast!).

Last post deleted 'cause of a typo. "

Omg...now I am seriously worried...I a guilty of doing some if not all of the above on occasions...especially if I am a bit bored and in a silly mood...I didn't for one minute think It was intimidating..or genuinely offensive in any way...sorry to offend anyone.. ...never intended too.

There was an Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsm............

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I can't stand those that want to turn the thread into a joke.

There was an Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsm............"

what about the welshman, frenchman and Italian man?

oh bugger is this being unconstructive? better list a few other rugby playing countiies to even things us

Australian,

New Zealander

South African

oh no I can't I give myself 1000 lines

'A' Must be serious and follow the theme of the thread at all times

(ok ok I won't do it ....... copy and paste would get me trouble too

"I have noticed an increasing number of people in the forum who dont have anything constructive to add to the thread but just make sarcastic comments about the OP or use the classic 'groundhog' day comment for threads that have been used before. I know these forums are just a bit of fun and for light hearted banter , however it may be better if they didnt waste there time on replying to threads they are not interested in and thought of something original or constructive to add then maybe they would get more out of the forums "

It has happened for ever and happens on all forums. You starting this thread is unconstructive in its own right but I presume your just looking for some attention by doing it.

I've got a massive cock, who wants a shag?

we had the swingin mafia now we got the forum mafia yay!!!!

i have found personally if a post has no interest to me i dont comment but if its something that does or a wee bit of lighthearted banter then there is no harm really!!

i find the differences in opinion interesting and i find there some people i would love to stand on their windpipe with a 6 inch stilleto but everyone is entitled to an opinion and we should be glad we all different it would be a borin place if we all agreed on everythin! xx

Charlestown, Cornwall

Hasn't anyone heard of irony, it's what the british are good at!!

"Hasn't anyone heard of irony, it's what the british are good at!! "

any word with iron in it is not allowed on a sunday!!! xx

"Hasn't anyone heard of irony, it's what the british are good at!!

any word with iron in it is not allowed on a sunday!!! xx"

oh and i do my best iron work on a sunday

today i played with my new Ping sisters 7 iron 8 iron and 9 iron - they were lovely!!! unlike that cheating hound of a husband of mine who played my ball!!!

oh i like this thread we have never had a golf thread before

"Hasn't anyone heard of irony, it's what the british are good at!!

any word with iron in it is not allowed on a sunday!!! xx oh and i do my best iron work on a sunday

today i played with my new Ping sisters 7 iron 8 iron and 9 iron - they were lovely!!! unlike that cheating hound of a husband of mine who played my ball!!!

oh i like this thread we have never had a golf thread before "

psst i meant the hot thing you use to get wrinkles out of clothes!! xxx

lol right to the point

"lol right to the point "

Mwah...xxxxxx ...going off thread...hope your not intimidated or offended

"lol right to the point

Mwah...xxxxxx ...going off thread...hope your not intimidated or offended "

Oh no ..off thread and a "love in""...

Charlestown, Cornwall

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's one thing to express your own perception of a subject.... it's slightly different to express that as a statement telling people how they should and shouldn't do/use something....

* though I also do the later when I have a strop on and I'm pissed off with something... but it does soon pass and normal rational logic is resumed shortly after.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Why is it people get irritable on Sundays?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Why is it people get irritable on Sundays? "

Im very irritable today but can I just bite your lovely bottie instead??

Oops I just wasted time on replying to threads Im not interested. Im gonna be in trouble with the OP...

"Why is it people get irritable on Sundays? "

Too much footy on the tv..Opps..did i type that out loud..Oh and fancy a shag Mr Rentadread..oh no typed that one out loud as well..

» Add a new message to this topic