FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > advise

advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

few month back i realised a women i worked with was on this site with her husband,we got on well and she is quite sexy.would it be a good idea to let her know who i am,ive messaged them b4 but didnt tell them who i was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"few month back i realised a women i worked with was on this site with her husband,we got on well and she is quite sexy.would it be a good idea to let her know who i am,ive messaged them b4 but didnt tell them who i was."

Totally up to you to decide on that one!

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Work and pleasure never a good mix in my book, but as the previous poster said its up to you

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Sounds dangerous ground and could cause a lot of problems.

Christalx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"few month back i realised a women i worked with was on this site with her husband,we got on well and she is quite sexy.would it be a good idea to let her know who i am,ive messaged them b4 but didnt tell them who i was."

In light of soooo many lovely people to choose from, this one might bring you more problems in the long run.. Forbidden fruit always sounds like fun but... guess we would suggest not to do it, just fantasise about this one?

yea honest is best cause if she

finds out its u an u didnt say

she mite no like it..so be honest

Dont get your honey where you make your money!

Let it go, work and pleasure is a problem in the long run, don't try and mix them. Sure it will be fine in the short term but in the long term one of you will have to leave, and my guess you and a sexual harassment case against you.

The site is full of potential meets. Meet them and enjoy.

As you've already contacted her it looks like you've already made up your mind.

Only you know what you'll risk if it all goes tits up!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My previous boss is a swinger, and on this site, although I don't know her user name, as she didn't mine.

Whilst it was good to have someone to talk about it with, the idea of a meet together never entered the equation. We both probably would have, but the working relationship came first.

My couple account with my girlfriend on here was recently messaged by a person she works with. We politely said no thanks, because one of us knows you from work. He promptly deleted his account. So my guess is a lot of people won't want to mix work with pleasure. Especially a pleasure that is still frowned upon by some.

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

I had a similar issue a few years ago with someone I knew from work on another site.

I opted for the sake of her and her partner's discretion not to make contact. The place was always rife with gossip and rumors and I as not keen to add more fuel to the fire.

However about 2 years ago I left that place of work. I then contacted them about 18 months ago and we have now since met a few times.

She has said she would have never have met me if I still worked there.

So I guess pleasure and work do not mix.....

But then maybe it is different for others !!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Question - does she tell everyone at work that her and her partner are swingers and fuck other people?

If the answer is 'no' - you may well find that when she finds out a work colleague knows, she becomes very uneasy about it and you may well spoil using this site for her and her partner.

There is (in the vanilla world) a big difference between being a single guy fucking someone else's wife and being the wife your hubby lets other men fuck.

I have mates who live very close on here and though we have all gone along to chams on occasions.

We tended to steer clear of each other whilst playing.

Catching up in the bar or smokers lounge.

Thaink we would all find it embarrassing if caught in a compromising situation. lmao

We've met a couple,the woman half of which used to work with Trace.

We've met another couple when the guy half worked with me,no problems.

Being open and up front is the best policy in our experience.

After all,if you don't ask you wont find out and your all here for the same thing!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

you've messaged them before and i presume it didn't go anywhere - either they aren't interested in you without knowing who you are or realised who you are - either way - they have made the decision for you and don't want to meet you - can't see the point in persuing that any further - will just lead to embarrasement - for you. Z

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for all your advise.one thing we no longer work together,she got a new job a month ago,and to the last comment they did reply to message and we have carried our chat on,prob is telling them who i am.lol they got face pics on profile so the cant be shy.

"thanks for all your advise.one thing we no longer work together,she got a new job a month ago,and to the last comment they did reply to message and we have carried our chat on,prob is telling them who i am.lol they got face pics on profile so the cant be shy."

send them a face pic,if she recognises you,n wants to carry on chatting,what harm done,if she blocks you ,then you know they wanted their private left kept at that,private

Pick which one you would like to hear.

Yes, go for it, they are on here and so are you.

No, they have not indicated they are interested, move on.

Dont do it. If it goes belly up your gunna have the biggest cringe on your face the next time you meet them. Or they could take it very well.

You could stay annon and ask them if they have ever met up with work colleagues at all and if so how did it do.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I think the consensus is that you may open a can of worms with this one.. if faced with the same scenario, I would actually block the other party to make sure we never fell into each other by accident. There are many more fish in the sea.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"thanks for all your advise.one thing we no longer work together,she got a new job a month ago,and to the last comment they did reply to message and we have carried our chat on,prob is telling them who i am.lol they got face pics on profile so the cant be shy."

Oh right, so they haven't seen your face yet? At what point would they see you - prior to arranging to meet or not at all and just have a blind date? Sounds a bit dodgy to me, I'd leave well alone! Z

So you didn't just message them... you've been carrying on a conversation with them... you knowing who she is and not telling her who you are? I know what I'd likely say to you if I were her when I found out!

Forum Mod

I think its really sneaky to be messaging them when you know who they are but they hav'nt a clue who you are

It just does'nt sit well with me at all

Forum Mod

Not just sneaky its really creepy

"I think its really sneaky to be messaging them when you know who they are but they hav'nt a clue who you are

It just does'nt sit well with me at all"

I think it's very toss of a coin between (if she secretly thought he was hot when she worked with him) thinking "oowww you cheeky boy ha ha ha ha titter titter you should have said sooner, come on over" ...or... (if she didn't think he was hot) "You ******* ****** ******* **** STALKER!"

"I think its really sneaky to be messaging them when you know who they are but they hav'nt a clue who you are

It just does'nt sit well with me at all

I think it's very toss of a coin between (if she secretly thought he was hot when she worked with him) thinking "oowww you cheeky boy ha ha ha ha titter titter you should have said sooner, come on over" ...or... (if she didn't think he was hot) "You ******* ****** ******* **** STALKER!""

Lol now what could I possibly add to that?!!

» Add a new message to this topic