FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New accounts

New accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you find it easy to spot people who delete profiles and create new profiles often?

You (I) get to know who the profiles belonged/s to, style of profile, Pics, friends even who verified them etc.

Bit of a pain if you have chatted and not wanting to play and they come back with a new profile...

What do you do in such circumstances?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't see your problem: if you can spot them and don't want to play...block?!!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Do you find it easy to spot people who delete profiles and create new profiles often?

You (I) get to know who the profiles belonged/s to, style of profile, Pics, friends even who verified them etc.

Bit of a pain if you have chatted and not wanting to play and they come back with a new profile...

"

Ignore the new profile and move onto one that does interest me - easy really lol

"Do you find it easy to spot people who delete profiles and create new profiles often?

"

I think we would again soon work out we didn't want to play.

"

You block again

Ok i get what you mean you wonder why another profile after only just deleting. I can only presume its to get round being blocked or ignored.

After being on here for a while I think you do get to know how people post and I think its quite easy to spot the ones who have been here before - often its as simple as mentioning something from ages ago, that hasnt been mentioned since and the original thread was deleted

As for people re joining and messaging again even tho no was said before I have to admit when that happens I just block delete and move on, cos no amount of messaging will make me change my mind, if I said no I mean no.

I also would never keep messaging someone who said no to me cos again I wouldnt expect them to change their mind after I messaged them for the millionth time

Shona

x x x

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Oddly enough we have just had something similar in the last 2 hours. A couple who we have politely declined in the past (they are heavily into S&M and bareback) have contacted us again. This is the 3rd time in the last year. Guess we will just have to block them this time, but its not something we like to do.

» Add a new message to this topic