FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding time for swinging

Finding time for swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

We're new-ish to swinging, and since joining Fab have made contact with some lovely sexy people, all of whom we'd like to play with.

However, we are finding it bloody hard to get together with likeminded folk more than every couple of weeks - lots of reasons: work, family commitments, menstrual cycles, last minute illness etc..

Yet some verifications suggest that some swingers play more than once a week! How do you do it? We can see that clubs offer the chance to be in proximity with potential playmates any night, at short or no notice, but we prefer to choose our partners more selectively and have planned 3-4somes where we think we will get on well rather than leave it to chance. And because of this, we are getting a bit daunted at making new contacts, who we might not get to meet for months, as we dont want to let anyone down who we genuinely fancy.

What are your experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

for some people swinging is a huge part of there day to day lives, and itr can be quite easy to let it rule your social life if your not carefull.

were very much like you, and only play for that added bit of fun every now and agian, its not something we want to do every week, let alone a few times a week

Each indivual..or couple has their own way of meeting and playing..and yes every person has a life outside this lifestyle or "hobby"....just play how you feel comfortable playing...peeps generally understand the need for planning....as a couple we plan way in advance...or get a last minute party invite......if you are comfortable visiting a club...at least you can control...the night and time you go etc...but not necessarily if there will be peeps there you want to play with...swings and roundabouts.. I guess...

We like to play as often as we can its a real lifestyle for us, we are "outed" swingers in our town. However we do find it hard sometimes to find free time to have fun especially in the week (usually means booking time off work) and when we do arrange meets things often go wrong at the last min so we tend to use clubs more often. Having said that the summers on its was and that often mean more meets (for us anyway)

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

It is difficult to find enough time to meet all the people we want to and we are having to plan meets weeks (even month) in advance sometimes.

Its a shame as its nice to be spontaneous sometimes!

Well we have had one couple genuinely cancel 3 times on us. Family and commitments really make it difficult if your both working and trying to fit playtime in.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"It is difficult to find enough time to meet all the people we want to and we are having to plan meets weeks (even month) in advance sometimes.

Its a shame as its nice to be spontaneous sometimes!"

All we can say is we must live in wrong area or must be mingers cos dont have many meets at all here

By *ardnWettCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

The worst thing of all because time is so precious is the people who have no intention of meeting and are rude enough to not even bother letting you know they aint coming. These people are the pits.

"Well we have had one couple genuinely cancel 3 times on us. Family and commitments really make it difficult if your both working and trying to fit playtime in."

I agree. Only been doing this a short time but have learnt quickly to priorities. Family, work then play. Thankfully got 19yr old daughter to babysit the younger two for free!!!LOL Meets still have to be planned tho and most people understand this thankfully. Got a meet end of May so we know what it's like to have to plan ahead. Got a seperate diary for swinging only!!!LOL

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

"It is difficult to find enough time to meet all the people we want to and we are having to plan meets weeks (even month) in advance sometimes.

All we can say is we must live in wrong area or must be mingers cos dont have many meets at all here "

lol I can see that from your verifications and pics. BTW I'd meet you tomorrow if Mrs wears those red boots!

I have a full time and a part time job, and son living with me so meets are difficult and i usually have to book time off, i made arrangements to meet 4 altogether, though some for a drink, possibly only 3 verifications but thats cos i blocked the 4th for being an idiot. So yes very tricky to arrange meets

By *Pebble-Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

over the last 2 years i've built up a solid circle of friends i can trust and each has their circle of friends

i say...either i fuck someone new in the company of someone i trust 100% (i e a personal playmate or a trusted friends playmate lol) or i wait till i trust someone enough (i e msn calls safe public coffee/lunch etc)..

with friends constantly added to these circles i'm never short of playmates

I think we'd all like to meet more but that many things in the way....

A mean only so many baby-sitters and excuses you can make.......lol

Sometimes you can be lucky and have 2 meets in a week then none for a few months boo-hoo

m&j xx

I've decided not to meet new people because I don't have the time: and I'm single!

With family, friends and work I don't have a lot of free time as my life is not governed by swinging.

That said, I try and see my special playmate at least once a week, the others as and when time allows!

Its a lot easier when the kids grow up and you have the house to your self.

It is tough to find the time sometimes but then again I strongly believe in quality over quantity.

Over the last few weeks I've had more free time than usual however it's still taken some planning to fit in working full-time, family, friends, my fwb and swinging.

It also helps that the 3 guys I'm seeing at the moment are all VERY local.

As such I'm now only using this profile to chat on here and am using the couple profile (with my fwb) for meets.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

we find hard too,

we trying to plan a head, but even then when we want a meet alot of time we can't get one and end up going to a club or using the hotel room we booked just to chill out and have fun or selves LOl

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i think swingers should get extra days holidays from work lol !! best stress relief that there is hehee !!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"

We like to play as often as we can its a real lifestyle for us, we are "outed" swingers in our town."

Now that would worry me! Especially if I lived nearby!

" It is difficult to find enough time to meet all the people we want to and we are having to plan meets weeks (even month) in advance sometimes.

All we can say is we must live in wrong area or must be mingers cos dont have many meets at all here "

Not just you tuxi, although to be fair, we have both been out of commission for a couple of months. But summer is coming, lets hope we do too. lol

We try to get to a party or club once a month, and thats where we have most of our fun.

It is difficult trying to arrange free time in four people diaries, and thats four consenting individuals, so how some people find the time to have extra marital affairs, and sometimes multiple affairs God only knows

we are a very busy couple, I go to College and Steve benig a musician means hes very busy, specially weekends ,plus kids and so on..so we tend to not have much time so i agree, its difficult but not impossible, we like to meet when we can which tends to be about once a month, sometimes twice, but we dont wish for more really. it keeps it fun and fresh, of course our time is extremily valuable to us and it takes time to organise things like kids and so on, and as its rare Steve is free, we need planning and expect meets to go well ,and usually do, every now and again some idiots wastes our time but it is rare and very annoying as we go to a lot of trouble to arrange everything..

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

or you could always come down to London as we can accomodate you and host a party for the occasion especially for you!

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

"The worst thing of all because time is so precious is the people who have no intention of meeting and are rude enough to not even bother letting you know they aint coming. These people are the pits. "

I could not agree with you more I mean its all very well to be choosy and ask your 20 questions but having continuously to cancel a meeting 3 times it does not sound right no matter how genuine the excuse was!

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We average once every 5 weeks or so, only real way to do it for us is to plan well ahead.

We do have friends who meet others several times a week. For us this is too much, how do you find time for your own relationship and fitting in family/friends if you meet this often? Yet many couples do so!

» Add a new message to this topic