FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are older women a turn on?

Are older women a turn on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardnWett OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sheffield

They certainly can be x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness you know

Sheffield

No we always get the right answer lol

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness you know "

LOL@ HPC

Sheffield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man tells his wife that he's going out to buy cigarettes. When he gets to the store he finds out it's closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine. While there, he has a few beers and begins talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beer and the next thing he knows he's in this girl's apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he know it was 3:00 AM.

"Oh my, god, my wife is going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Quick give me some talcum powder!"

She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he got home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. "Where the hell have you been!"

He says, "Well to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde and I slept with her." "Let me see your hands!" she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands.

"Damn liar, you were out bowling again!"

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Yes, older women are a turn-on.

Women are like a fine wine. The older, the more savourable.

Older women are more confident, know their bodies better, what they like don't like and are not ashamed of communicating that fact.Its a trade-off though. If you manage to meet one who knows when to wear the serious hat and when to have a carefree attitude, then it's all good!

Personally for me, its about the woman's attitude to life etc. For me that's sexy!

"Yes, older women are a turn-on.

Older women are more confident, know their bodies better, what they like don't like and are not ashamed of communicating that fact.Its a trade-off though. If you manage to meet one who knows when to wear the serious hat and when to have a carefree attitude, then it's all good!

Personally for me, its about the woman's attitude to life etc. For me that's sexy!"

Well said that man..and do you travel..???..

Too many people link 'being sexy' with looks and age. And too many of them, further thing that the more flesh on show the sexier the lady is.

Well............. each to their own and if that's what turns you on then so be it.

But imho, 'being sexy' has far more to do with the mind, attitude, and sexuality. And older ladies, who've been and seen and done it, and now know where there at and what they want and like are far sexier than young things who think it's just about flaunting it!

I agree with Don, I have found personally that is the attraction for many younger guys who contact me. x

I have always had an attraction for mature ladies as when us men hit puberty, it's mostly always older girls that we have our first stirrings for. Those were the days Have worked in offices with older females and by eck can they be a smutty bunch which is fine by me!

DEPENDS HOW OLD. WE KNOW A CPLE IN THERE 80s AND THEY DO NOWT FOR US lol

"Too many people link 'being sexy' with looks and age. And too many of them, further thing that the more flesh on show the sexier the lady is.

Well............. each to their own and if that's what turns you on then so be it.

But imho, 'being sexy' has far more to do with the mind, attitude, and sexuality. And older ladies, who've been and seen and done it, and now know where there at and what they want and like are far sexier than young things who think it's just about flaunting it!"

Well said.... and it applies to both sexes...

"DEPENDS HOW OLD. WE KNOW A CPLE IN THERE 80s AND THEY DO NOWT FOR US lol"

YOu told me they trimmed your bushes !

No one under 50 years young for me. The more mature gals are confident,sensual & damn sexy. Each to thier own but i prefer the complete woman.

"No one under 50 years young for me. The more mature gals are confident,sensual & damn sexy. Each to thier own but i prefer the complete woman."

Move down south! As I will be there in a year or so...NOW.... we need men like you

"DEPENDS HOW OLD. WE KNOW A CPLE IN THERE 80s AND THEY DO NOWT FOR US lol"

Did you shout so they could hear you?

"No one under 50 years young for me. The more mature gals are confident,sensual & damn sexy. Each to thier own but i prefer the complete woman.

Move down south! As I will be there in a year or so...NOW.... we need men like you"

Just viewed your pics. Jeez wheez. Think ive just became a man

there was me thinking this was going to be some blog to comment on about the younger vs older

"there was me thinking this was going to be some blog to comment on about the younger vs older "

Jeez. Just viewed your pics as well. Stop this. Your killing me

"there was me thinking this was going to be some blog to comment on about the younger vs older

Jeez. Just viewed your pics as well. Stop this. Your killing me "

softly.... greykitten and I will have to show you the ways.... of the world down here

"there was me thinking this was going to be some blog to comment on about the younger vs older "

No competition, there's always plenty to go round

"there was me thinking this was going to be some blog to comment on about the younger vs older

Jeez. Just viewed your pics as well. Stop this. Your killing me

softly.... greykitten and I will have to show you the ways.... of the world down here"

Please. Please. Don't treat me gently

love sexy hot mature woman!!!!..plss be gentle with me..lolbillyx

I love the older lady. Like a fine wine mature with age. They are a joy to be with. Bring on the mature ladies, we love you lol xxxx

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

the older the better for me lol.

Yep they certainly are!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Yes, older women are a turn-on.

Personally for me, its about the woman's attitude to life etc.

For me that's sexy!"

Well put. Some men want youg women some men want any woman lol but for me mature women are sooooooooooooo sexy.

Need to have an older girl/couple 'only' forum. There is deffo a 'HUGE' demand out there

know thast what i like to hear and yes please

I'm feeling the luuuuurrrvve

By *oelgoodMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I adore older women ...and find the more mature lady far sexier and interesting to talk to very at ease with themselves , then there's the sex wow ....i have always been attracted to mature women - can't put my finger on it ( so to spk ) but you like what you like...there is nothing that compares to a lady that looks after herself in her 40's and 50's ...Mmmmm !

By *oobCouple  over a year ago

Netherlands

Older women rule, especially when they are younger than me.

By *luefish2009Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

Every woman has an appeal of some kind. Although I am getting older now, from a young age I have always found older ladys to be very sexy, not all, but that is the same with young ladys also.

By *adDutchCouple  over a year ago

hastings

I have always preferred older women, and have done so since my pre teens.

One of the best we know now, is Patsy (not on this site). She travels to Agde with us and is a normal looking woman, age close to mine and I am 67. She stayed with me and my wonderful wife, age 69 and can still pull the younger guys when she wants to. Taking Patsy to Montpellier airport at the end of her 2 week stay, I asked how the holiday had been. Her reply "Wonderful. I have had 6 man and 3 women, and one of the guys, age 45, is in love with me." They are still together and still swinging.

A short lesson in female anatomy. Most men think the vagina is a muscle, therefore (they think) it gets weaker with age. They are completely wrong, the opposite applies. It is lined with erectile tissue, the same as us men have down the shafts of our cocks, and give us our erections. Few younger women have learnt how to have the best internal erections that tightly grip us lucky men in the best way; because older women who love sex have overcome all those inhibitions which block younger minds. Older women have fabulous, beautiful and the tightest vaginas, and the men who know, love them all the more for it.

If any couples want to meet women like this, mail us here about our couples only parties for sexually active mature people.

MadDutch

"Need to have an older girl/couple 'only' forum. There is deffo a 'HUGE' demand out there"

I haven't lived this long and learned this much to be called girl.

Some men just can't accept that women are adults.

oh yes yes yes !!!

Sheffield

For us a definate yes, sooooooooo horny

» Add a new message to this topic