FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > SINGLE MALES

SINGLE MALES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

These guys on here are not doing themselves any favours. Not surprisingly couples don't want to meet single guys.... Have had lots of time wasters on here. We feel sorry for the single guys that are genuine on here. As me and Dal swinging seperately also and have seperate profiles. Dal is genuine and has not been able to get many meets, due to single guys giving singles a bad rep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"These guys on here are not doing themselves any favours. Not surprisingly couples don't want to meet single guys.... Have had lots of time wasters on here. We feel sorry for the single guys that are genuine on here. As me and Dal swinging seperately also and have seperate profiles. Dal is genuine and has not been able to get many meets, due to single guys giving singles a bad rep."

That is a real shame - we have not had this problem, both my partner and I have met single people(ladies for him, guys for me) in the past. Most people on the site make up their own minds about a specific single guy, so would suggest you keep trying. Best of luck xx

"These guys on here are not doing themselves any favours. Not surprisingly couples don't want to meet single guys.... Have had lots of time wasters on here. We feel sorry for the single guys that are genuine on here. As me and Dal swinging seperately also and have seperate profiles. Dal is genuine and has not been able to get many meets, due to single guys giving singles a bad rep."

I have found couples far more unreliable and pushy than single males. Many cancel for various reasons where as the single males have less ties and are more flexible. But that's my personal experience.

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

Well as OneLuckyDevil I do not find too much difficulty in meeting single women and/or couples but then again I believe in karma and I seem to attract nice people so I suppose that helps to be positive.

Be genuinely nice that is my advice as those who are not will be automatically left behind on their own wondering who, when and why!?

"These guys on here are not doing themselves any favours. Not surprisingly couples don't want to meet single guys.... Have had lots of time wasters on here. We feel sorry for the single guys that are genuine on here. As me and Dal swinging seperately also and have seperate profiles. Dal is genuine and has not been able to get many meets, due to single guys giving singles a bad rep.

I have found couples far more unreliable and pushy than single males. Many cancel for various reasons where as the single males have less ties and are more flexible. But that's my personal experience."

Exactly my point... it depends on the individuals not their status of being a couple or single....

Oooooh...another single guy post!!

I only play with single guys: yes I get messages from some real jerks, not a problem as I wouldn't meet them, but those that I do communicate with have to say fun has been had by all!!

Perhaps some couples put too many rules in place, that the single guys then become disillusioned?!!

Just a thought!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Lots of people play with single men, but lots like us won't play with one half of a couple no matter if they have permission.

I always find it strange when people say " single men give other single men a bad name" surely we are all adult enough to make our own mind up about someone without thinking EVERY person is the same.

We don't have any bother with any of the single males who mail us.

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Speaking as a single male, I have to say that you are responsible for the choice you make, so if you meet a single guy who has no manners then that was your choice.

Saying that, I will say that most couples takes this swinging thing too seriously! It's supposed to be fun and not saddled with lots of rules. So some couples meet a single guy on here and they expect him to come and fulfill their fantasies alone and that's it! We are not here for just your use and pleasure as we are human beings and have our own pleasures too.

All I am saying is, most couples on here have preconceptions about single men (tarring all with the same brush) and treat us as expendable and without respect. So treat others the way you want to be treated and you will find that you will meet the kind of people you want to meet

maybe ive just been lucky but the majority of people, single guys and couples i have met for fun and socially have all been lovely, well mannered, non pushy...sometimes you get a vibe from chatting on here that they are not for you so i tend to just say thanks but no thanks, if they persist i do block them, there are rude, ignorant people in all walks of life unfortunately, you have to let it go over your head x

"Saying that, I will say that most couples takes this swinging thing too seriously! It's supposed to be fun and not saddled with lots of rules. So some couples meet a single guy on here and they expect him to come and fulfill their fantasies alone and that's it! We are not here for just your use and pleasure as we are human beings and have our own pleasures too."

Totally agree. We try and keep our profile pretty open. It seems some couples think people ought to be pleased just to have the pleasure of their company!

Having swung on my own as a single woman , I always treat single guys (and everyone for that matter) with respect. Its too easy to treat people badly on the scene and that makes it bad for everyone.

i just think single men get a bad name because there is so many of them!!! so theres more likely to be more time wasters and dick heads because of the numbers, at end of the day u only meet someone if u are comfortable with them and theres a connection!!

a lot single men use the bad name thing as a excuse, where they should look where they are going wrong first, i dont do so bad !! i just be myself non pushy and charming !!!! lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Speaking as a single male, I have to say that you are responsible for the choice you make, so if you meet a single guy who has no manners then that was your choice.

Saying that, I will say that most couples takes this swinging thing too seriously! It's supposed to be fun and not saddled with lots of rules. So some couples meet a single guy on here and they expect him to come and fulfill their fantasies alone and that's it! We are not here for just your use and pleasure as we are human beings and have our own pleasures too.

All I am saying is, most couples on here have preconceptions about single men (tarring all with the same brush) and treat us as expendable and without respect. So treat others the way you want to be treated and you will find that you will meet the kind of people you want to meet "

Well said that man...

As a Single Male, I think you've just got to show respect and make the effort. Local areas all have socials so go along to a few and meet the locals. It's good fun and you put yourself out there that way. It's not just single guys who seem to act in a manner which is detrimental to themselves. We're all adult enough to make our own decisions so lets just have fun and ignore the idiots.

By *ick_olasMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Well being fairly new to the scene not had much luck maybe its me or i maybe i need to write a better profile

"Well being fairly new to the scene not had much luck maybe its me or i maybe i need to write a better profile "

Id say that 2 meets in 3 weeks isnt bad going...

And never mind a better profile, you need to write A profile - theres nowt on there

You looking for someone thats a mind reader?

By *ick_olasMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Lol yes think u have a point...Never been one for writing but ill have a go...

Single males are like everyone else, you get the good and the bad. Just today I have had good mail and bad mail from them. The ones who mail with explicit filth from the off get the thanks but no thanks, the others get a dialogue which leads on to other things. It's all about respect for yourself and others and your own personal judgement.

"Speaking as a single male, I have to say that you are responsible for the choice you make, so if you meet a single guy who has no manners then that was your choice.

All I am saying is, most couples on here have preconceptions about single men (tarring all with the same brush) and treat us as expendable and without respect. So treat others the way you want to be treated and you will find that you will meet the kind of people you want to meet "

Well said, couldn't agree more.

I agree,

Quite frankly id agree as there are some that do want to swing and those that are just shaghunters, they can easily be led out by their messages and profiles that say "ive a great cock" how do they know that???? If they said, intelligent, funny Id be more inclined to stay and chat because im not interested in shagging any bloke cos im horney

I hate these single guys that give us honest ones a bad name. If people get let down there should be a way of reporting them to get them kicked off.

Im honest and always meet if I say I will

All I am saying is, most couples on here have preconceptions about single men (tarring all with the same brush) and treat us as expendable and without respect. So treat others the way you want to be treated and you will find that you will meet the kind of people you want to meet

Well said that man..."

couldnt have put it better myselfluckily i have met some really nice people on here, but also been blocked by two couples just for writing to them i think?and yes i do read profiles properly and there was no mention of not interested in single males on either of those profiles

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I would disagree. Some couples don't want to meet single men period. It is not because they have been let down by single men in the past. What you are now realising with your single profiles is that it is much easier for a couple or single female to get a meet than it is for a single male.

Merseyside

"i just think single men get a bad name because there is so many of them!!! so theres more likely to be more time wasters and dick heads because of the numbers, at end of the day u only meet someone if u are comfortable with them and theres a connection!!

a lot single men use the bad name thing as a excuse, where they should look where they are going wrong first, i dont do so bad !! i just be myself non pushy and charming !!!! lol "

I think with SOME single men they think swinger = will shag anybody. Sometimes if you are single you have to think WHY am I sngle is that through choice or for other reasons.

Merseyside

"I hate these single guys that give us honest ones a bad name. If people get let down there should be a way of reporting them to get them kicked off.

Im honest and always meet if I say I will "

Ok you get them kicked off. What is stopping them signing up again with a different username and different e-mail address 5 minutes after being kicked off?

"These guys on here are not doing themselves any favours. Not surprisingly couples don't want to meet single guys.... Have had lots of time wasters on here. We feel sorry for the single guys that are genuine on here. As me and Dal swinging seperately also and have seperate profiles. Dal is genuine and has not been able to get many meets, due to single guys giving singles a bad rep.

I would disagree. Some couples don't want to meet single men period. It is not because they have been let down by single men in the past. What you are now realising with your single profiles is that it is much easier for a couple or single female to get a meet than it is for a single male. "

Glad you said that,in a post i wrote a while ago now i said it is easier for a couple or single woman to get ameet on here than a single guy and i got shot down by a few people.

We are pretty new to this and got "blown out" on our first meet. We learned our lesson and have since simply put a bit of effort into identifying the right guys.

A phone call can tell one a lot about people. I guess in our case we have to focus, as to date we have only only met single guys!!

This Couple likes Young Hard Cock and single guys generally deliver that.

By *ornyedinburghMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I dont think its fair to pigeon hole all single guys as time wasters.

Yes there are an element of people that are time wasters/wind up merchants, but on the other hand there are some nice genuine guys on here that a)do get to meet and b)genuine guys that suffer because of the idiots and dont get a look in.

Maybe if someone is having issues with single guys then they need to change the kind of guy they talk to or are looking for?

"Lots of people play with single men, but lots like us won't play with one half of a couple no matter if they have permission.

I always find it strange when people say " single men give other single men a bad name" surely we are all adult enough to make our own mind up about someone without thinking EVERY person is the same.

We don't have any bother with any of the single males who mail us."

i agree i wont play with half of a couple gotta be deffoe single for me

i totally agree with you too.

Don’t you just love moaning couples. They certainly make the long suffering single males look far better.

Well said that man..."

I second that...respect is a two way street....If a single guy has put effort into his profile...is polite, funny, and comes across as a human being....in his mails....and contact with you...then he deserves respect and humanity back...

But if he just puts himself across as a "stunt" cock...then...couples..may be less than respectful in their dealing with him.

Some single guys are amazing...and they are the ones that will thrive in the swinging scene...they put in the effort to got that extra mile....and by verifications...and very often word of mouth...they will find that the couples are contacting them...respect for each other..yes please..

There are lots of VERY successful single guys on here. They must be doing something right...

"Saying that, I will say that most couples takes this swinging thing too seriously! It's supposed to be fun and not saddled with lots of rules. So some couples meet a single guy on here and they expect him to come and fulfill their fantasies alone and that's it! We are not here for just your use and pleasure as we are human beings and have our own pleasures too.

Totally agree. We try and keep our profile pretty open. It seems some couples think people ought to be pleased just to have the pleasure of their company!

Having swung on my own as a single woman , I always treat single guys (and everyone for that matter) with respect. Its too easy to treat people badly on the scene and that makes it bad for everyone. "

Yes have found that...huge list of rules and boundaries...some couples come off as very agressive and demanding...and yes... they think you should be prepared to chase them..and bend over backwards to meet them...lol... very strange..and as we dont initially contact couples ourselves at all..they contact us...and then start laying their do's donts and what they will or wont do.. down on us... it all seems pretty comical...

so we have found its better to keep couple play to the club and party scene...less bother.. :-

how do you know if because of that? maybe the woman just dont fancy him

I only meet single guys and yes theres a few idiots on here but theres a few idiot couples and women too, over all there are more nice, genuine men thats idiots, i have met many nice single guys, had more good meets than bad ones, so i dis agree that the few twats give the rest a bad name, anyone with half a brain will know that theres good and bad in all walks of life and not to judge everyone the same

I have found couples far more unreliable and pushy than single males. Many cancel for various reasons where as the single males have less ties and are more flexible. But that's my personal experience.

Exactly my point... it depends on the individuals not their status of being a couple or single.... "

I also agree, i've so much trouble with couples in the past, i personally find meeting single guys so much easier and a lot less hassle than couples

Exactly my point... it depends on the individuals not their status of being a couple or single....

I also agree, i've so much trouble with couples in the past, i personally find meeting single guys so much easier and a lot less hassle than couples "

I can understand this although not really our experience... but if you are meeting a couple you are always dealing with two people and the potential volatility of their relationship.So it can happen that one partner is keen and the other puts a spanner in... and lets others down...

Dealing with more than one person plus a relationship between them equals higher likelihood of change of plans...

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

some couples can be pretty expectant / demanding / rude also, just last week got an emal from a couple saying:

"MAYBE YOU"

...thats it! Barely even a one-liner, and in caps. What did they expect? I'd jump for joy and rush off to meet them with a "Yes please - where do I sign?" reply? Sent them back "Maybe you what?"

To the people (guys, girls or couples) that do others no favours - work on your approach. To the genuine ones out there for laughs and mutual fun, you'll always do well

swinging would not be swinging without us single males and females, single males have a bad name yes but dont rule us all out we got no one to team up with or defend us remember you guys got partners ur bound to agree with one and other, some of us just prefer to be single and enjoy sex as much as you guys, dont blank us all x x

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Single guys are worth the hassle when you find a good one and we have one or two regulars that fit that description

What annoys me are folks that send one liners and seriously seem to think they'll get into your pants. That isn't just single males, had couples do the same.

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

To second an earlier posting about one-liners, yes I do get them too

To be honest, I do respect people who respect me (and I find that I enjoy the sex much better) and a one-liner message ain't gonna cut it. To me what that says is, he's single so he must be desperate.

The funny thing is, I do enjoy meeting singles than couples because of the unnecessary rules and the bouncer attitude that the male halves tend to exhibit. But I have met some nice couples too.

just wish you lived in the northwest coz if ya did i wouldnt mess you around. You look gorg if your piccys are anything to go off.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Single men on here are for the most part, absolutely adorable

They show up when they say they will, in my experience anyway

I used to meet cpls but stopped some time ago as it was often months before anything could be arranged and I am purely a spontaneous girl

so maybe you have just chatted to the wrong men

my verifications are full of a fab list of men, all of whom I would obviously reccomend

By *um-ShotMan  over a year ago

petersfield

Only met one couple from here in two years who were genuine, all the rest either didnt reply very often and loads were time wasters adding to msn and what not then just disappearing at the drop of a hat.

I dont send much more than one or two lines as i've tried before numorous times more detailed messages with no actual difference in results. Honestly anyone expecting a novel from someone in return for a shag needs to wake up.

many of the couples are on ego trips or pushy one sided relatinships.

either that of i'm proper repulsive

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Only met one couple from here in two years who were genuine, all the rest either didnt reply very often and loads were time wasters adding to msn and what not then just disappearing at the drop of a hat.

I dont send much more than one or two lines as i've tried before numorous times more detailed messages with no actual difference in results. Honestly anyone expecting a novel from someone in return for a shag needs to wake up.

many of the couples are on ego trips or pushy one sided relatinships.

either that of i'm proper repulsive

"

TBH the fact you refer to it as just a shag would put me off completely tbh. I mean most people want to get to know the person before they have "just a shag" also many couples are looking for regular meets not a one off.

"

Honestly anyone expecting a novel from someone in return for a shag needs to wake up.

"

Hmmm makes you wonder doesnt it...?

"

Honestly anyone expecting a novel from someone in return for a shag needs to wake up.

Hmmm makes you wonder doesnt it...? "

His comment didn't surprise me unfortunately!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry to the last poster but can you re post without the site name in your post. Thanks.

Hopefully if the poster re posts this next sentance won't look out of place..........if you do ever get offered any paid fun be that camgirl/ escort or phone fun, REPORT the profile as it isn't allowed on the site.

"Sorry to the last poster but can you re post without the site name in your post. Thanks.

Hopefully if the poster re posts this next sentance won't look out of place..........if you do ever get offered any paid fun be that camgirl/ escort or phone fun, REPORT the profile as it isn't allowed on the site."

Sorry was replying to Ahabs post

some couples can be pretty expectant / demanding / rude also, just last week got an emal from a couple saying:

"MAYBE YOU"

...thats it! Barely even a one-liner, and in caps. What did they expect? I'd jump for joy and rush off to meet them with a "Yes please - where do I sign?" reply? Sent them back "Maybe you what?"To the people (guys, girls or couples) that do others no favours - work on your approach. To the genuine ones out there for laughs and mutual fun, you'll always do well

I had the same e-mail from a couple who apeared to be from my area but it turned out to be a tout for business for another site a pay site.

Sorry if I caused any offence not my intention to so so.

I did have this before on another well known site where you get a mail from a seemingly willing female and swapa few e-mails only then to be given a contact number of her messeging service at premium rate of 1.50 a min LoL

I will try harder to pay attention next time

"To second an earlier posting about one-liners, yes I do get them too

To be honest, I do respect people who respect me (and I find that I enjoy the sex much better) and a one-liner message ain't gonna cut it. To me what that says is, he's single so he must be desperate.

The funny thing is, I do enjoy meeting singles than couples because of the unnecessary rules and the bouncer attitude that the male halves tend to exhibit. But I have met some nice couples too."

I am very wary about meeting New couples...firstly it its incredibly rare that I fancy the man and a woman in a couple....and as I have a very "narrow"... personal sexual preference on the men I play with...99.9% will not be the type of couple where I would play with both the man and the woman....

Past experiences of "drama" and odd dynamics within couples...some ..not all, have lead me and my man to have very few couple swapping experiences.... in the "conventional" sense.

We now have our experiences in less conventional ways...and that works well for us as a couple...

As previous posters have highlighted...there are the good...the bad and ...the ugly ...in single girls...couples...and single guys...

If we dont like ...what you see...hear ..or read...move on..its all of our choice ..not to play..or to play..after all...

To end on a controversial note...here are two of my favourite quotes...

"If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you have got"

"people will only treat you, how you allow people to treat you "

By *um-ShotMan  over a year ago

petersfield

is looking for just a shag wrong then?

personally i can do without all the lame chitchat and just get on with it.

i'll be polite and everything, but i dont need any new mates only a fuck now and then.

"is looking for just a shag wrong then?

i'll be polite and everything, but i dont need any new mates only a fuck now and then.

"

I dont see any thing wrong with your attitude.....If it's your "thing" and it works for you...hey why not..???

We are all on here...if we are honest to get a "shag"...in some form or another...physical or mental...how you choose to play is entirely your business...not mine.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

The funny thing is, I do enjoy meeting singles than couples because of the unnecessary rules and the bouncer attitude that the male halves tend to exhibit. But I have met some nice couples too.

I am very wary about meeting New couples...firstly it its incredibly rare that I fancy the man and a woman in a couple....and as I have a very "narrow"... personal sexual preference on the men I play with...99.9% will not be the type of couple where I would play with both the man and the woman....

Past experiences of "drama" and odd dynamics within couples...some ..not all, have lead me and my man to have very few couple swapping experiences.... in the "conventional" sense.

We now have our experiences in less conventional ways...and that works well for us as a couple...

As previous posters have highlighted...there are the good...the bad and ...the ugly ...in single girls...couples...and single guys...

If we dont like ...what you see...hear ..or read...move on..its all of our choice ..not to play..or to play..after all...

"

You're so right. When my gorgeous girl and I used to play, we found it hard to meet other couples to play with as we found it difficult to meet another couple where we'd all find each other compatible, for what ever reason. Having said that we did meet couples and we made some great friends along the way.

As I'm now playing as a single guy. I find the attitude of couples somewhat different. I appreciate it is me thats being invited into their relationship but I still have to be comfortable with them.

Single guys do get a slating sometimes and rightly so, from reading some of the comments in this thread and others.

Hope that makes sense

You're so right. When my gorgeous girl and I used to play, we found it hard to meet other couples to play with as we found it difficult to meet another couple where we'd all find each other compatible, for what ever reason. Having said that we did meet couples and we made some great friends along the way.

As I'm now playing as a single guy. I find the attitude of couples somewhat different. I appreciate it is me thats being invited into their relationship but I still have to be comfortable with them.

Single guys do get a slating sometimes and rightly so, from reading some of the comments in this thread and others.

Hope that makes sense"

Makes total sense...every section...of every "community" has its "scapegoats" in swinging it appears to be the single male...

My perspective is...if a single guy is sucessful in this "scene"...they are sucessful because they appeal to potential playmates....they handle written...and other contacts in a way that appeals to their "target" audience (T.A)...conduct themselves...with behaviours.. actions..attitudes...that are congruent to their T.A...its not rocket science..

Unsucessful single guys...couples...and girls...should look at where they are potentially going "wrong"...and ..maybe change...or recognise this lifestyle is not for them....

Its interesting that peeps will post...and moan about a variety of woe's....and present themselves as "victims"...or "persecuted"....

but in swinging..the CHOICES we make of how we present ourseves..ie profile wording..pics..interactions with others..etc...are sometimes the very things that attract negative responses ...

I really do believe "if you keep doing what you are doing..you will keep getting what you have got"...

my 2p...

P.S...as you can tell I have got my serious head on today...dont worry it wont last long...off to tesco in a bit ...mmmm jaffa cakes...doritoes...mmm...sour cream and chive dip...and a big bottle of freshly squeezed orange....need carbs...and my man back in the uk ....

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"P.S...as you can tell I have got my serious head on today...dont worry it wont last long...off to tesco in a bit ...mmmm jaffa cakes...doritoes...mmm...sour cream and chive dip...and a big bottle of freshly squeezed orange....need carbs...and my man back in the uk .... "

Cuddles hunny - with much luck ZueRose and myself will come make it all better xxx

"P.S...as you can tell I have got my serious head on today...dont worry it wont last long...off to tesco in a bit ...mmmm jaffa cakes...doritoes...mmm...sour cream and chive dip...and a big bottle of freshly squeezed orange....need carbs...and my man back in the uk ....

Cuddles hunny - with much luck ZueRose and myself will come make it all better xxx"

Thanks baby...cuddles yes please...

Note to single guys...this guy ROCKS ...on so many different levels...think they broke the mould...after him...

Cheltenham

I dont see any thing wrong with your attitude.....If it's your "thing" and it works for you...hey why not..???

We are all on here...if we are honest to get a "shag"...in some form or another...physical or mental...how you choose to play is entirely your business...not mine.

"

Though lets face it generally most people won't reply to a guy who they barely know just for a shag. Good luck though =]

Though lets face it generally most people won't reply to a guy who they barely know just for a shag. Good luck though =]"

Um

I actually think thats why most folk are here

else they would be on a dating site

Cheltenham

Though lets face it generally most people won't reply to a guy who they barely know just for a shag. Good luck though =]

Um

else they would be on a dating site "

so you would meet up with a random man without any prior contact except a one liner for a shag? I mean some people do but personally I prefer to atleast the people I am fucking before I fuck them.

Cheltenham

know the person*

Though lets face it generally most people won't reply to a guy who they barely know just for a shag. Good luck though =]"

True...I agree with you...I personally wouldn't respond to a message like that either...my choice...but it up to him if thats how he chooses to play....and if others choose to accept his approaches...their choice....

Cheltenham

True...I agree with you...I personally wouldn't respond to a message like that either...my choice...but it up to him if thats how he chooses to play....and if others choose to accept his approaches...their choice.... "

Oh aye I know that but he can't moan that he isn't getting much interest when clearly, as he admitted, he points little effort into it. If he wants a shag go to any major city on a friday/sat night. Easy Pickings!

Cheltenham

True...I agree with you...I personally wouldn't respond to a message like that either...my choice...but it up to him if thats how he chooses to play....and if others choose to accept his approaches...their choice....

Oh aye I know that but he can't moan that he isn't getting much interest when clearly, as he admitted, he points little effort into it. If he wants a shag go to any major city on a friday/sat night. Easy Pickings!"

sorry meant put am being a complete retard today!

Um

so you would meet up with a random man without any prior contact except a one liner for a shag? I mean some people do but personally I prefer to atleast the people I am fucking before I fuck them."

I meet guys after 3 emails and a fone call

and I fuck guys at a club and I dont even know their name

its about nsa

not being someones new best friend

so I guess the answer is yes

but no I would not meet someone who emailed me with the one line

FANCY A FUCK

I would delete and block him

Cheltenham

Um

so you would meet up with a random man without any prior contact except a one liner for a shag? I mean some people do but personally I prefer to atleast the people I am fucking before I fuck them.

I meet guys after 3 emails and a fone call

and I fuck guys at a club and I dont even know their name

its about nsa

not being someones new best friend

so I guess the answer is yes

but no I would not meet someone who emailed me with the one line

FANCY A FUCK

I would delete and block him"

erm well at a club you have met them and can tell what they are like so tbh thats a void argument as 1) the club is a diff environment completely to you know the internet. Yes and after 3 emails you know a bit about the guys don't you? It's all well and good saying NSA but at the end of the day MOST couples want to get to know the person they are bringing into their relationship before jumping straight in. As a young single girl who gets approx 15 diff emails a day from single guys alone I look for a bit more substance than "fancy a fuck".

Oh aye I know that but he can't moan that he isn't getting much interest when clearly, as he admitted, he points little effort into it. If he wants a shag go to any major city on a friday/sat night. Easy Pickings!

sorry meant put am being a complete retard today!"

YEP...my point exactly...do what you do...make the chioces you make...

but dont play the "victim" or the "persecuted".. role when the consequences of your choices and actions bite you on the ass...

"keep doing what you are doing..keep getting what you have got..."

I agree

I often reply to a naff email

IF THAT APPROACH WORKS FOR YOU, THEN STICK WITH IT

» Add a new message to this topic