FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ignorance

ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualm OP   Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

Am I the only one here who thinks ignorance is the hugest of turn offs?

Of course I refer to those who think its acceptable to read and delete messages sent to them!

I have lost count if times I have fully read profiles and taken the time to write a suitable usually complimentary msg only to find it read and deleted meaning I have wasted my time!

I am sure that those people who use excuses like I get far too many msgs to reply to them all dont realise that behind every msg sent there is a hunan being with feelings!

I personally would prefer those who do it to me would just block me so that I dont and cant waste any more time on them!

Anyone agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

So a "no thanks" makes all that time you spent on a message not wasted???

If someone deletes a message you send, then you block them.

The more you get wound up about the way others use this site takes the enjoyment out for you. Concentrate on those that do reply.

Its been discussed many times in the forums.

I believe its not an issue if they don't reply, its nothing more than the equivalent of a "no"

In fact its almost an unwritten rule on FAB. You have to move on...

The ops ignorance of the word ignorance really makes me chuckle

Yes it is acceptable to read and delete a message. Us women have thousands of men to choose from and can't reply to all messages we get sent

"Am I the only one here who thinks ignorance is the hugest of turn offs?

Of course I refer to those who think its acceptable to read and delete messages sent to them!

I have lost count if times I have fully read profiles and taken the time to write a suitable usually complimentary msg only to find it read and deleted meaning I have wasted my time!

I am sure that those people who use excuses like I get far too many msgs to reply to them all dont realise that behind every msg sent there is a hunan being with feelings!

I personally would prefer those who do it to me would just block me so that I dont and cant waste any more time on them!

Anyone agree?"

Nope...would your swinging life really be enhanced by someone telling you they're not attracted to you? What purpose would a response serve? What would it lead to?

And behind every message us a human being looking for casual sex with strangers on the internet...none of us owes any of the others on here anything...sorry to be blunt but that's how we see it...

Jane

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Anyone agree?"

nope!!!!

however I do like the fact that these threads because it does show up who is really fragile......

just because you are here it doesn't mean you are owed a reply....

what would you like...."no thanks, but way too go champ!!!"

do you reply to every piece of junk mail (which is essentially what it is if you mail first) and say thank you to every cold call.......

I think what you may well need is a mindset adjustment... in that every mail is a no thank you until told otherwise....

I reply to mesages even if it as thanks for the message but no thanks. I don't reply to the single 1 liners "fancy a fuck" or "are you free tonight" and I must say those that just say "Hi".

And for the record I don't get that many mesages as I have my filters set to block those that are not in my preference. x

Anyone agree?"

Op if your feelings are as sensitive as this post suggests I'd question whether Fab is the right environment for you.

soooo true !!!

don't send any and wait for the women to message you

no disappointment then

From the site FAQ's

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

So there you go.

And no - i don't think its rude not to reply either.

Anyone agree?"

or stop looking in your sent messages folder and spare yourself the stress. Or grow a thicker skin.

Either suits me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyone agree?"

there are real humans with feelings behind every profile and message but it is very easy for people to forget that. Read through some of the comments made in th forums and read examples of some of the messages.women have been sent. I can completely understand why you say what you say but the normal rules of engagement don't apply on the net and its a lot easier if you keep that in mind

You have to remember you mustn't be their type so they don't owe you a reply.

just accept it and try another.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 18:43:52]

Anyone agree?"

Follow my magic green arrow and find my post labelled 'men'. The amount of disgusting abuse I've had for replying to messages and telling people 'sorry you're not my type but thanks for your message' is shocking. Now I just delete unwanted messages and forget about it. You need to realise how many messages single women on here actually get, so to reply to every single one is just out of the question. Man up

Anyone agree?

Follow my magic green arrow and find my post labelled 'men'. The amount of disgusting abuse I've had for replying to messages and telling people 'sorry you're not my type but thanks for your message' is shocking. Now I just delete unwanted messages and forget about it. You need to realise how many messages single women on here actually get, so to reply to every single one is just out of the question. Man up "

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I don't reply to one liners.

I don't reply to messages that are obviously generic and sent to hundreds of others (as we have 2 profiles, one for 'my' needs, one for 'our' needs, I'll often get the same message sent to both which makes me laugh and reach for the block button).

I don't reply to those that live half the country away, if it's about meeting, because we're never likely to meet anyway.

However, if possible, I will reply to all others, even if it's just a no thanks, because I try to be respectful if I can.

Of course they have the right to read and delete your message if you are not for them, just as you have the right to do the same. Accept and move on is the way forward.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've got a shocking sense of deja vu today!

"I've got a shocking sense of deja vu today!"

Makes two of us

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've got a shocking sense of deja vu today!"

You too huh?!!

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

And how many times has this sort of thread been discussed on the forums? Would have been better if you had checked previous post before starting yet another woe is me posting.

I think it's rude to message people when you have not read their profile, and even ruder to expect a reply.

"I think it's rude to message people when you have not read their profile, and even ruder to expect a reply. "

And when messaging a couples profile saying "nice tits" its definitely rude if the females are nicer than the males who's online at that moment and who thinks you're complimenting him!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Unless the male has Moobs he is particularly proud of.

in the past I have tried to answer to every message received but as has been said, single women get a lot.

I always have a look at the senders profile to see if we match up before replying.

I would then get messages sent from the same person sometimes asking why haven't I got back to them just because they contacted me a few minutes before.

It got to the stage where I felt I was just doing admin work and not having fun.

So now I have started to just delete, especially if it is clear that the sender has not taken the time to read my profile first to see what my preferences are.

» Add a new message to this topic