FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > friends who ignore you

friends who ignore you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

The 'why don't people reply to my messages' has been done to death no doubt....

but what about obviously genuine couples (with good feedback and everything) who add you as friends, then completely ignore your message when you say thanks for the friend invite and we would be interested in meeting....

What's all that about then?

xxxx

Ju & Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dunno got a few on my list hardly talk now

think they have forgotten about me

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Well...many reasons...I would say...

Pic collector...

Friends collector...

Only one party knows about the add...

Lost interest after seeing private photos...

:D

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

well i update my friends list every two weeks if uve not chatted to me in the past two weeks ur deleted n guess what? that very same nite they call come crawling out the woodwork wanting to know why u deleted them??? which just proves they r all window lickers as i call them lol

luv jacs

xxxx

as steve says - pic & friend collectors. same with winks,when i reply to a wink i get no response.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hello shawny stranger lol

maybe they just add people to their friends list so they can look at their hidden pics and don't actually want to chat at all?!

i've never understood the friends things, i mean what is it actually for? to me the only advantage of having someone on your friends list is so you can view pics, besides that it seems to serve no other purpose

Hello comeplaywithme X you gorgeous sexy woman xxx LOL

stoke on trent

Not that we are any the wiser really

These ones added us. Now they can already see our public face/body pics which are pretty damn clear don't you think, so surely they must know if they fancy us before seeing the private ones - the ones in private are just same as the public ones but much naughtier.... nothing wierd or kinky though lol so that can't be the reason either

This couple had only just sent a freind request (not old ones on the list) and we accepted and messaged at the same time so it can't be they lost interest lol

Didn't seem like picture collectors either

so still puzzled to be honest

xxxx

j&r

"the ones in private are just same as the public ones but much naughtier.... "

Could be a clue there ....

"the ones in private are just same as the public ones but much naughtier....

Could be a clue there ...."

Shit....in my private pics I have a pic of my car, my cat 'sloppy pussy' and some old School photo's from a sports day in 1970....OMG!!!

We don't add anyone to our friends list unless we have met them in person and delete people from our list if we haven't spoken to them for a month.

People we haven't met yet who want to be our friends are just acquaintances who may or may not become friends later.

"The 'why don't people reply to my messages' has been done to death no doubt....

but what about obviously genuine couples (with good feedback and everything) who add you as friends, then completely ignore your message when you say thanks for the friend invite and we would be interested in meeting....

What's all that about then?

xxxx

Ju & Rich"

We have seen profiles with a couple of hundred or more friends on there list!

surly they couldn't speak to that many? maybe they are getting Fabswingers confused with facebook or something lol

We generally only add people to friends list that we have met or interested in meeting.

Would be great to have an option to hide friends.

I would love to have an option to hide my friends list.

Tony

o0

I just went to edit my post and can't find an edit button!

Is there not one or am i just going blind ?

Tony

We chat to the ones on ours... met some meeting others..

We clean the list regular lol.. so if not chatting or meeting.. Gone, simple as really.

I have commented on a similar thread awhile back and to me there is no mystery as to why people become friends on this site but then don't bother communicating.

People invite people or accept sent invites for several reasons.

A) To actually be friends and communicate/meet up with them.

B) To just look at their pictures.

C) To mess people around because they are fakers.

D) They are doing the whole myspace/facebook thing and friend collecting. Friend collecting is something i have seen soooo many times before on various sites and it is something that is becoming ever more popular to do. It gives visitors to that profile an idea that this person is popular and is someone worth knowing and in a way validates that person just by the size of their friends list. Some peoples friends lists on here are rather stupid and i do notice that within an hour of joining fabswingers, some people have 20+ 'friends' who they probably wont even chat to. An ex friend of mine on facebook commented that she was happy that she had at last got to the 5,000 friend limit....5,000 friends! Like any of those were genuine friends...deleted straight away.

I had several women friends who invited me or accpted my invite but then never once returned my messages, so i deleted them. I do see two of them on other sites so they are active....i guess they were just ignorant and friendship to them is not what i define as being friends!

Best thing to do is cull those on friends lists who do not communicate and keep a select few of true, reliable friends.

perosnally i would ditch them not very nice but i just dnt have the time to mess about , would make a couple of attempts and give them a bit of time to get back to me , but if they sent me a message to start with and then ignored everything afterwards id get shot of them . bit harsh but maybe thats just me .

Tell me about ...... ive been on this site since October now and i have had some super dooper (lol) meets, however ive messaged members and they have replied back stating that they're really interested in meeting.....................

and then ...

you here nothing. its scary really if you think about it.

im just in the process in messaging all the ones on my friends list and informing them that if theres no pissibility of meeting then there getting DELETED ..................

LOL... Take care to all you genuine sexy members.

i do the same, but u say if they aint chatted to u in 2 weeks they get deleted, with in that 2 weeks do u chat to them? xx

whhoooopppss that was meant to quote cumplay

lol x

By *inkygingeMan  over a year ago

Teesside & Manchester

Not answering mails?

The simple answer is, general ignorance!

As far as friends lists go, if you haven’t chatted to someone for a week or two it means they have a life.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think it is more a case of who can see who's private pics..... which is why I don't add anyone who i haven't spoken to or someone who i don't consider to be an actual friend......

"Tell me about ...... ive been on this site since October now and i have had some super dooper (lol) meets, however ive messaged members and they have replied back stating that they're really interested in meeting.....................

and then ...

you here nothing. its scary really if you think about it.

im just in the process in messaging all the ones on my friends list and informing them that if theres no pissibility of meeting then there getting DELETED ..................

LOL... Take care to all you genuine sexy members."

Scary ???

What on earth is scary about someone not getting back in contact with you ?

If they don't get in contact - move on But scary ? No way

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

"Not answering mails?

The simple answer is, general ignorance!

As far as friends lists go, if you haven’t chatted to someone for a week or two it means they have a life.

"

That is quite true...everybody has their own personal life and many things can happen in a matter of seconds...I think it is the same for singles who don't get replies...move on...or delete if you may...people always wants to find a reason for the smallest thing in life...:D

Though sometimes the reasons are many...but human are curious animals anyway...just like cat...:D...anyway...other possible reasons from my point of view...

- They've lost interest in matter of seconds...

- Your message has fall to the bottom of their message inbox...and got mass deleted...

- They are just playing around...

- They know you personally but wouldn't let you know them...:D

- They didn't know messaging exist in this site...:D

Well this is where we feel very guilty but for genuine reasons.

We have not contacted anyone on our friends list as such for a few months. BUT we have had three deaths (in four weeks!!!!, one suz's dad after a long nasty time) in the family, two redundancies,one daughter split from her long term partner, and NOW just as we are getting into meeting people again, Suz has slipped a disk!!!

I think that we must have broke a shop full of windows.

So to all those who are on our friends list. Please bear with us, we are not gone. Just down and trying to get back up.

Alan & Suz

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

I only put people in my friends list if I have met them and are friends. We may not talk to them every week, month, or months but they are fiends. We do talk and keep in touch with them.

stoke on trent

" We may not talk to them every week, month, or months but they are fiends. "

Fiends? Yeah we know a few devilish ones ourselves

xxxx

j&r

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

I dont have very many on my list

due to i only invite friends if i am going to meet or have met them .if i dont get a meet for a few mths then they go

I have a clear out every month or so, as I like to keep my friends list full of people I've actually met or are planning on meeting.

I don't understand people who send friends incites to folk they've never spoken to, and don't even send a message of introduction

Xxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

the clearout thing works for me too.

I do like that you get the little updates thingy for the people on your friends list - so if you havent spoken for a week then you can still see what they are up to and give you something to go on when you do message them.

stoke on trent

Ahh seeing as this thread is still going we thought we better add.... in the case that prompted us to post this thread we decided to message this couple again just sort of saying saying 'you added us as friends and we messaged you but you didn't reply, are you actually interested in meeting?'

And lo and behold we are now in regular touch and arranging to meet soon.... it turns out they were just having a crazy busy time when we first messaged and it must have ended up on the back-burner so to speak. We had noticed our original message was read but not deleted.

So it's nothing weirder than that - so thanks for all the advice though in this case it wasn't quite the answer - so probably our own advice - if no reply and they look really genuine, try again... nothing to lose lol

xxxx

j&r

» Add a new message to this topic