FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Well here we go. I have found my tin hat out :)

Well here we go. I have found my tin hat out :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question for the men

why post pics wearing a condom full of cum ?

Do you ladies like pics like that ?

DISCUSS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Can understand that.

But then my question is why have an avatar or a close up of your cock? Do women like that? I certainly don't. I wouldn't have an open pussy shot as my avatar.

My point us its preferences. I hate cock pics an avatars more than condom filled photos in galleries x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Question for the men

why post pics wearing a condom full of cum ?

Do you ladies like pics like that ?

DISCUSS "

I saw a profile with pics of that recently. Turned me off

"Can understand that.

But then my question is why have an avatar or a close up of your cock? Do women like that? I certainly don't. I wouldn't have an open pussy shot as my avatar.

My point us its preferences. I hate cock pics an avatars more than condom filled photos in galleries x"

you cant avoid avatar pics unfortunately, but we dont have to look at profile pics. Personally I like to leave some things to the imagination and keep my bits under wraps

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Can understand that.

My point us its preferences. I hate cock pics an avatars more than condom filled photos in galleries x"

I agree with this!

"Can understand that.

Good for you

I have decided to keep my cock pics private as people may not want to see them, If they do they just have to ask. Ps, what do you guys think of my avatar pic, is it a good choice?

Maybe the guy is trying to say - 'hey everyone look at me I can cum and practise safe sex '

Personally, I think a condom full of cum looks horrible ..

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I have decided to keep my cock pics private as people may not want to see them, If they do they just have to ask. Ps, what do you guys think of my avatar pic, is it a good choice? "

Loving it

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

"Can understand that.

My point us its preferences. I hate cock pics an avatars more than condom filled photos in galleries x

you cant avoid avatar pics unfortunately, but we dont have to look at profile pics. Personally I like to leave some things to the imagination and keep my bits under wraps "

And what lovely bits you have too

"I have decided to keep my cock pics private as people may not want to see them, If they do they just have to ask. Ps, what do you guys think of my avatar pic, is it a good choice?

Loving it "

Thank you Fruit, you have lovely eyes. x

"I have decided to keep my cock pics private as people may not want to see them, If they do they just have to ask. Ps, what do you guys think of my avatar pic, is it a good choice? "

Oh yes

"Can understand that.

you cant avoid avatar pics unfortunately, but we dont have to look at profile pics. Personally I like to leave some things to the imagination and keep my bits under wraps

And what lovely bits you have too

"

lol well thank you

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"I have decided to keep my cock pics private as people may not want to see them, If they do they just have to ask. Ps, what do you guys think of my avatar pic, is it a good choice?

Oh yes "

Thank's Legs, I have to say your's is very nice

too.

By *angerpointCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Personally would rather see a pic of a guy coming in a condom than him going bareback.

"Personally would rather see a pic of a guy coming in a condom than him going bareback. "

Public cock pics = no reply from us

"Personally would rather see a pic of a guy coming in a condom than him going bareback. "

not bareback

"Personally would rather see a pic of a guy coming in a condom than him going bareback.

Public cock pics = no reply from us "

In fact cock pics on avatar = delete without reading

Never show my flower but ive got a twinkle on my boob.

like to leave something to the imagination

"Never show my flower but ive got a twinkle on my boob.

like to leave something to the imagination"

You have an excellent set of photos sexycouple.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Fab pic....why oh why can't other guys take note that we prefer to see this rather than a cock pic?!

Oh yes

Thank's Legs, I have to say your's is very nice

too. "

Isn't it about choice and preference? Some people like them others don't simples. If you like them look at them if you don't then ignore them. No one is ever going to please everyone it's all about differences which is what makes the world so interesting.

By *angerpointCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

I always insist on seeing a cock pic before we meet a couple or single guy. I like to know he is going to be able to satisfy me. We once met a couple where the guy was very small

only a couple of inches. It soon became apparent why they had started swinging. So for us cock pics are useful.

Each to there own.

I dont mind the odd cock pic. But it does put me off if a profile is full of them from every possible angle

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

It's very odd but then it's fairly odd to just have multiple pics of penises on your profile. If it was just about the cock then lovehoney is far more reliable lol

I think cum pics, and indeed the 'heavy cummer' selling point is pretty much based upon the same principle as the cock pic - virility, except that cum takes the concept even further.

It's shows responsibility, an eye for safety, a caring nature and it shows that the person doesn't give on to peer pressure.

Thumbs up all round I think

I don't want cock pics sent to me, prefer to see the face of who I might meet

well i like them.

» Add a new message to this topic