FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What scents are

What scents are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

more alluring or offputting than others. No, not talking about BO or other unpleasant aromas. Am curious if certain scents are more conducive than others?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

by scents i assume you mean colognes..

i wear several.. some with more apparent attraction than others..

my personal take on it though, is the signals i give off may be different.. i wear different ones according to my mood.. so am therefore giving off different signals.. the most well received scent i use.. versace "pour homme" is also my favourite..so its the one i wear when i'm in the best of moods.. thus my aura and disposition are more positive.. so i personally dont see it as simply a scent that effects positive reactions

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

testosterone for me...........not the type you buy mind.

some men just ooooze with the stuff, very much a turn on

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

best smell of all - that wonderful mix of aroused pussy and perfume!

"testosterone for me...........not the type you buy mind.

some men just ooooze with the stuff, very much a turn on "

Do you mean pheromones - testosterone to my knowledge is odourless? Also I was not aware that it can be bought?

Why not try burning some ylang ylang oil next time you're 'entertaining'?

You could even blend it with something like lavender if you want a calm and relaxing atmosphere, or with a citrus oil for a more upbeat air.

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"testosterone for me...........not the type you buy mind.

some men just ooooze with the stuff, very much a turn on

Do you mean pheromones - testosterone to my knowledge is odourless? Also I was not aware that it can be bought? "

"Why not try burning some ylang ylang oil next time you're 'entertaining'?

You could even blend it with something like lavender if you want a calm and relaxing atmosphere, or with a citrus oil for a more upbeat air."

ovely idea.. bringing in aromatherapy oils... ylang ylang is meant to be an aphrodisiac, isnt it?

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"Why not try burning some ylang ylang oil next time you're 'entertaining'?

You could even blend it with something like lavender if you want a calm and relaxing atmosphere, or with a citrus oil for a more upbeat air.

ovely idea.. bringing in aromatherapy oils... ylang ylang is meant to be an aphrodisiac, isnt it?"

now you are talking

ylany ylang works wonders as an insence to burn....

candle light, ylany ylang oil burning, and a slow massage with oil.

guaranteed fun...works every time!

(especially as i know shiatsu massage)

mr newby

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Couple of sprays of linx works wonders for me

"ylany ylang works wonders as an insence to burn....

mr newby

"

Tell me more please... I dont know much about aromatherapy... but am curious

Ahem.

The health benefits of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties like anti depressant, anti seborrhoeic, anti septic, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, nervine and sedative

This name was seldom known to common man even a few years back, but with the thousands of cosmetics products and their advertisements flooding the television, soon this became a well known name in households. The essential oil of ylang-ylang is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of ylang-ylang tree, which bears a scientific name Cananga Odorata and is an inhabitant of the rain forests of certain Asia-Pacific Islands like Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro and Polynesia etc. The chief components of the essential oil of ylang-ylang are benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate linalool, caryophyllene, geranyl acetate, methyl benzoate, p-cresyl methyl ether and certain other components called Sesquiterpenes, which attribute to its aroma and medicinal properties. Hence, apart from its widespread use in perfumes and aromatherapy, due to its very pleasing and delicate fragrance, it is used in medicines too.

Let us see how many of these medicinal properties match with those canvassed in the advertisements.

•Anti Depressant: This is one of the oldest known medicinal properties of Ylang-Ylang and it comes in its essential oil too. It fights depression and relaxes body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness etc. It also has an uplifting effect on mood and induces and feeling of joy and hope. It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdown and acute depression after a shock, accident etc.

•Anti Seborrhoeic: Seborrhoea or Seborrhoeic Eczema is a dreaded disease which is caused due to malfunctioning of sebaceous glands resulting in irregular sebum production and consequent infection of the epidermal cells. It looks very ugly as the skin, colored white or pale yellow, dry or greasy, starts peeling off, particularly from the scalp, eyebrows and wherever there are hair follicles. Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can be beneficial in curing this inflammatory situation and reduce peeling off of skin by regularizing sebum production and treating infection thereof.

•Anti Septic: Any wound from cut, abrasion or burn comes with the fear of the wound getting septic from bacterial infection. The fear is doubled when the wound is from an iron object as there remains a chance of it getting infected by tetanus germs. Essential Oil of Ylang-Ylang might help us avoid both septic and tetanus as it inhibits microbial growth and disinfects the wounds. This property of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil protects your wounds from infections from bacteria, virus and fungus and does not let it go septic. This way it helps it heal quicker too.

•Aphrodisiac: The Essential Oil derived from Ylang-Ylang can really activate that Cupid in couples and can give you a good time. This can be very beneficial for those people who are losing interest in sex due to tremendous work load, professional stress, worries and effects of pollution. The loss of libido or frigidity is an alarmingly growing problem in metropolitan lives. Here, this oil can be a real help.

•Hypotensive: This oil is a very good and effective agent for lowering blood pressure. In a scenario, where high blood pressure is an alarmingly growing problem among young and the old, and the drugs for lowering it having serious adverse side effects on the health, the Ylang-Ylang oil can be a safe refuge. It is natural and has no adverse side effects on health, if taken in prescribed quantities.

•Nervine: The Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil is a health booster for the nerves. It strengthens the nervous system and restores it from damages. Further, it also reduces stress on nerves and protects them. It can also help heal nervous disorders.

•Sedative: This oil sedates or calms nervous afflictions, stress, anger and anxiety and induces a relaxing feeling.

•Other Benefits: It can be used to cure infections in internal organs such as stomach, intestines, colon, urinary tracts etc. It is also good for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity and other stress related factors. It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and takes very good care of it.

dont you just love cut and paste!!??

hope this helps.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

This is one of the things that makes me nervous when we are meeting someone

new (I know I'm odd) but you see I suffer from migraines brought on by smells... and it can often make me feel sick kinda wastes the night.

The thing is, it can be something as simple as the washing powder they use.

Anyone know of any sexi nose pegs??

xAx

Forum Mod

"This is one of the things that makes me nervous when we are meeting someone

new (I know I'm odd) but you see I suffer from migraines brought on by smells... and it can often make me feel sick kinda wastes the night.

The thing is, it can be something as simple as the washing powder they use.

Anyone know of any sexi nose pegs??

xAx"

That must be awful

I hope it has'nt spoilt too many nights of fun,Migraines are a bastard x

"Ahem.

The health benefits of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties like anti depressant, anti seborrhoeic, anti septic, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, nervine and sedative

This name was seldom known to common man even a few years back, but with the thousands of cosmetics products and their advertisements flooding the television, soon this became a well known name in households. The essential oil of ylang-ylang is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of ylang-ylang tree, which bears a scientific name Cananga Odorata and is an inhabitant of the rain forests of certain Asia-Pacific Islands like Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro and Polynesia etc. The chief components of the essential oil of ylang-ylang are benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate linalool, caryophyllene, geranyl acetate, methyl benzoate, p-cresyl methyl ether and certain other components called Sesquiterpenes, which attribute to its aroma and medicinal properties. Hence, apart from its widespread use in perfumes and aromatherapy, due to its very pleasing and delicate fragrance, it is used in medicines too.

Let us see how many of these medicinal properties match with those canvassed in the advertisements.

•Anti Depressant: This is one of the oldest known medicinal properties of Ylang-Ylang and it comes in its essential oil too. It fights depression and relaxes body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness etc. It also has an uplifting effect on mood and induces and feeling of joy and hope. It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdown and acute depression after a shock, accident etc.

•Anti Seborrhoeic: Seborrhoea or Seborrhoeic Eczema is a dreaded disease which is caused due to malfunctioning of sebaceous glands resulting in irregular sebum production and consequent infection of the epidermal cells. It looks very ugly as the skin, colored white or pale yellow, dry or greasy, starts peeling off, particularly from the scalp, eyebrows and wherever there are hair follicles. Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil can be beneficial in curing this inflammatory situation and reduce peeling off of skin by regularizing sebum production and treating infection thereof.

•Anti Septic: Any wound from cut, abrasion or burn comes with the fear of the wound getting septic from bacterial infection. The fear is doubled when the wound is from an iron object as there remains a chance of it getting infected by tetanus germs. Essential Oil of Ylang-Ylang might help us avoid both septic and tetanus as it inhibits microbial growth and disinfects the wounds. This property of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil protects your wounds from infections from bacteria, virus and fungus and does not let it go septic. This way it helps it heal quicker too.

•Aphrodisiac: The Essential Oil derived from Ylang-Ylang can really activate that Cupid in couples and can give you a good time. This can be very beneficial for those people who are losing interest in sex due to tremendous work load, professional stress, worries and effects of pollution. The loss of libido or frigidity is an alarmingly growing problem in metropolitan lives. Here, this oil can be a real help.

•Hypotensive: This oil is a very good and effective agent for lowering blood pressure. In a scenario, where high blood pressure is an alarmingly growing problem among young and the old, and the drugs for lowering it having serious adverse side effects on the health, the Ylang-Ylang oil can be a safe refuge. It is natural and has no adverse side effects on health, if taken in prescribed quantities.

•Nervine: The Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil is a health booster for the nerves. It strengthens the nervous system and restores it from damages. Further, it also reduces stress on nerves and protects them. It can also help heal nervous disorders.

•Sedative: This oil sedates or calms nervous afflictions, stress, anger and anxiety and induces a relaxing feeling.

•Other Benefits: It can be used to cure infections in internal organs such as stomach, intestines, colon, urinary tracts etc. It is also good for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity and other stress related factors. It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and takes very good care of it.

dont you just love cut and paste!!??

hope this helps.

"

Aw, thank you so much for going through the trouble of finding this. I am really interested in Aromatherapy in the swinging application.. maybe more via pm? xx

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

mr newby

"

Where can I buy it????????? sounds too good to miss out on.

most health / hippy type shops !! maybe even boots!

its good stuff!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"most health / hippy type shops !! maybe even boots!

its good stuff!

"

Thx I'll look out for some

holland and barrats

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

mr newby

"

I'm all yours hunni

if you'd like to remove all restrictive clothing and lie down....

i'll begin....

Chester

"if you'd like to remove all restrictive clothing and lie down....

i'll begin....

"

I'm ready, start where and when you like

my place, hottub, 10mins?

oh sorry...back to massage...

umm on your front, and when you are comfortable i will begin with back, buttock and leg massage....

then torso, arms and shoulders, neck and finally.....

head

after all of that you should be either asleep or floating with the fairies...!

Essential oils are widely available in this country, in health stores and chemists.

However, like a lot of things they vary in quality and therefore price, so beware the cheapo stuff that's out there!!

Also, don't confuse essential oils with fragrance oils!

Want to be guinea pig

Mmmmm............... can I resist the temptation??

"Mmmmm............... can I resist the temptation?? "

Please email application form... I ahve a good referee...;-)

Personally I'm not keen on perfumes, all smell rather very chemically to me.

The scent of a warm woman is the most appealing, especially if aroused.

Chester

"my place, hottub, 10mins?

oh sorry...back to massage...

umm on your front, and when you are comfortable i will begin with back, buttock and leg massage....

then torso, arms and shoulders, neck and finally.....

head

after all of that you should be either asleep or floating with the fairies...!"

Sorry I must have nodded off.....

Off to Holland and Barret tomorrow for some oils

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The perfume Lu Lu, drives me nuts still, it was one that one of my first girlfriends wore when I was young, she was a complete nympho, so i guess the perfume just still brings out the idea of constant sex, when I smell it :P

"Please email application form... I ahve a good referee...;-)"

Goodness me, would a referee be necessary?? Should I shout HELP now??

"Please email application form... I ahve a good referee...;-)

Goodness me, would a referee be necessary?? Should I shout HELP now?? "

oops only just saw that one from sunny germany... did not mean to scare you lol, meant i was getting a good reference from somebody before enaging

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i love the smell of clean damp skin ...yum!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"i love the smell of clean damp skin ...yum!!"

Ditto

Perfumes block out the human sex smell which is lush

"Please email application form... I ahve a good referee...;-)

Goodness me, would a referee be necessary?? Should I shout HELP now?? oops only just saw that one from sunny germany... did not mean to scare you lol, meant i was getting a good reference from somebody before enaging"

bloody laptop... meant engaging... and yes natural smell is nice, too, Perfume aftershaves etc should if anything only accentuate not overpower that natural and unique personal scent. Hence perfumes smell different on each person as it is the unique reaction of the perfume on the skin

one word gents ........joop!!! i dont know what it is about that stuff but one whiff and im like a bitch on heat !!! xx

The ultimate gents scent........ Creed... green irish t. mmmmmmmmmm

Have found people have to smell right for me to be able to play with them. They can be the most charming, good looking peeps in the world but if they smell "wrong" it just turns me off. As someone said earlier, some strong smells can give me migraine, have to be careful if I have a new fragrance to wear. Smells are very basic to attraction, definitely must be the pheremones etc.

"The ultimate gents scent........ Creed... green irish t. mmmmmmmmmm "

I am sorely tempted to buy that at some point but at nearly £100 a bottle its a lot of money.

However i opted for the EDL that Green Irish T originated from....Geoffrey Beene...Grey Flannel which is just amazing.

By *it matureMan  over a year ago

hereford/worcester

hi all i am a mature male but still love sex is there any room where i can meet other mature females for sex fun all the standard rooms are after younger TOM

"The ultimate gents scent........ Creed... green irish t. mmmmmmmmmm

I am sorely tempted to buy that at some point but at nearly £100 a bottle its a lot of money.

However i opted for the EDL that Green Irish T originated from....Geoffrey Beene...Grey Flannel which is just amazing."

I love Creed Green Irish T, It was the signature scent of Cary Grant.

It's a great investment for a truly unique scent.

[Removed by poster at 04/04/10 22:35:44]

love brut or old spice

However i opted for the EDL that Green Irish T originated from....Geoffrey Beene...Grey Flannel which is just amazing.

It's a great investment for a truly unique scent. "

Davidoff Cool Water smells the exact same.

"hi all i am a mature male but still love sex is there any room where i can meet other mature females for sex fun all the standard rooms are after younger TOM"

try chat or reading through profiles x

It's a great investment for a truly unique scent.

Davidoff Cool Water smells the exact same."

Granted DCW is similar, but doesn't hold its scent as long.

Green Irish T lasts and lasts and you only need a little bit. DCW doesn't have the same base notes either.

I can tell the difference

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"i love the smell of clean damp skin ...yum!!"

i love the smell of soap lol, way more arousing than any cologne, and i can smell a guy off my own skin after ive had sex with him, like hes laid claim to me........... mmmmm

"Have found people have to smell right for me to be able to play with them. They can be the most charming, good looking peeps in the world but if they smell "wrong" it just turns me off. As someone said earlier, some strong smells can give me migraine, have to be careful if I have a new fragrance to wear. Smells are very basic to attraction, definitely must be the pheremones etc."

That is so very true and I (female) have been in situations where the scent put me off the person (male and female). Not just tlaking about the life style here but in more general... so pheromones have most definitely got something to do with it. It is not surprising but in the German langauge we have the translation of the English saying "I can't stand him or her"... as "I can stand the scent of him or her"

relating to the same thing, and this is true for severaal other langauges....

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

Met a doctor last week and when I saw him i couldn't believe my luck! Went into a pub for a chat and drink first then I noticed the BO. I'd never liked it before, but with him it turned me on -

» Add a new message to this topic