FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Smaller than a BBW?

Smaller than a BBW?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Does it really mean you're less than a "real" woman?

The phrase comes up everytime a BBW thread is on here so now im wondering

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

your a lot less, in stone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just means you eat less pies

More for us

finger licking good

"Just means you eat less pies

More for us "

i prob eat more pies then any bbw LOL i just throw up after

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just means you eat less pies

More for us

i prob eat more pies then any bbw LOL i just throw up after "

such a waste

"Does it really mean you're less than a "real" woman?

"

i think people just use that phrase to make larger ladies feel better about themselves, all women are real women big or small

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I find the BBW tag patronising. Not everyone is beautiful just because they are big !

What I do hate it, on another site, there are always BBW threads, and the one line that pisses me off is " BBW try harder in bed to please" WTF??????????

Thats saying because we are not the average size so must be inferior we feel the need to try harder to please a man........I just enjoy myself !

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

oh and PS, nope.....

"I find the BBW tag patronising. Not everyone is beautiful just because they are big !

What I do hate it, on another site, there are always BBW threads, and the one line that pisses me off is " BBW try harder in bed to please" WTF??????????

Thats saying because we are not the average size so must be inferior we feel the need to try harder to please a man........I just enjoy myself !"

i had a guy say to me once on msn while we was arranging a meet, he liked bigger woman because they made more effort in bed because they was more grateful of the attention, if id have been sat in same room when he said that id have punched him lmao

Forum Mod

Thats when you need a real cyber punch too go from one pc to another through the screen

that would be a cool function, id pay to use any site that could do that

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I find the BBW tag patronising. Not everyone is beautiful just because they are big !

Thats saying because we are not the average size so must be inferior we feel the need to try harder to please a man........I just enjoy myself !

i had a guy say to me once on msn while we was arranging a meet, he liked bigger woman because they made more effort in bed because they was more grateful of the attention, if id have been sat in same room when he said that id have punched him lmao "

You explained it better than me, thanks lol

[Removed by poster at 31/03/10 09:15:34]

i had a guy say to me once on msn while we was arranging a meet, he liked bigger woman because they made more effort in bed because they was more grateful of the attention, if id have been sat in same room when he said that id have punched him lmao

You explained it better than me, thanks lol "

What a GIT...!!! left hook or right hook..???

Guys have said to me that they enjoy full curves women..as they have increased apetites...for LIFE...LAUGHTER...FOOD and above all SEX....lovely perspective...

Bi wise...yum..I love curves...

OMFG yet another post about bbw's get over it its just a tag so peeps don't feel let down once they see us lets um know up front its a fat bird thats all jeeeze swinging is meant to be all inclusive n non judgemental but some days i think swingers r more freaking judgemental than the vanillas of the world

wat does it matter big or small we are still human and enjoy sex we r just being kind enough to pre warn ya we wobble ffs just incase that offends ya sensibilities

get over it

Forum Mod

"OMFG yet another post about bbw's get over it its just a tag so peeps don't feel let down once they see us lets um know up front its a fat bird thats all jeeeze swinging is meant to be all inclusive n non judgemental but some days i think swingers r more freaking judgemental than the vanillas of the world

wat does it matter big or small we are still human and enjoy sex we r just being kind enough to pre warn ya we wobble ffs just incase that offends ya sensibilities

get over it "

Nothing about BBWs offends me in anyway,so I have nothing to get over

"OMFG yet another post about bbw's get over it its just a tag so peeps don't feel let down once they see us lets um know up front its a fat bird thats all jeeeze swinging is meant to be all inclusive n non judgemental but some days i think swingers r more freaking judgemental than the vanillas of the world

get over it

Nothing about BBWs offends me in anyway,so I have nothing to get over "

i meant posts about bbws in general i have no idea why but this one has some obsession with posts about it which really is why i stopped posting on the forums here it bored me the other site i use i am a regular forumite and they only have a post about it once in a blue moon in fact gettin mad at myself for even responding now

sexy is not a body size its a state of mind walk tall n find ya inner confidence and you'll feel sexier by the second no matter what your body shape or size

i don't find extra slim girls attractive normally but the odd one will exude sexiness and i find my head being turned

so just enjoy life with an open mind its much more fun than checking out a waiste line to decide wether or not you wanna get to know someone

get over it "

ooooohhhhhwwww....Mrs B...there's nothing like a refreshing rant in the morning...

Iam wobbling with laughter..see you at the fat birds party on sunday...Mwah...

fat women dont do it 4 me and most guys will always go 4 a slimmer women just that most of them cant pull one, ur big cus u eat 2 much simple.

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Thats when you need a real cyber punch too go from one pc to another through the screen "

Eureka, thats how Im gonna make my millions!!-got my cyber programming genius hat on right now. Your in for 20% of the profit, lol.

"fat women dont do it 4 me and most guys will always go 4 a slimmer women just that most of them cant pull one, ur big cus u eat 2 much simple."

no you don't say

very observant u ain't ya

wat u want a meddle or a chest to pin it on

"fat women dont do it 4 me and most guys will always go 4 a slimmer women just that most of them cant pull one, ur big cus u eat 2 much simple."

well thanks for sharing that with us all lol

get over it

ooooohhhhhwwww....Mrs B...there's nothing like a refreshing rant in the morning...

Iam wobbling with laughter..see you at the fat birds party on sunday...Mwah... "

well its woken me up anyhoo gotta have a proper chin wag this one hun still not met you properly

cya sun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

men like curves not fat theres a difference this site needs peter stringfella he will tell u lol

Hmmmmm .... so what you are saying is ALL the men that I have been with over the years have gone with me because they couldn't pull a THIN bird ???

What a load of bollocks (am I allowed to swear)

"men like curves not fat theres a difference this site needs peter stringfella he will tell u lol"

omg seriously well i never n i was wondering what all these rolls on my body were

thankyou for enlightening me your a star

"men like curves not fat theres a difference this site needs peter stringfella he will tell u lol"

is that before or after his next lot of surgery

not all of us like bottled blonde so just goes to show how or tastes differ

Forum Mod

O o O oo

whoahhhhhh slow down lol

Honeys post was asking are slimmer ladies any less of a woman

Forum Mod

"

i meant posts about bbws in general i have no idea why but this one has some obsession with posts about it which really is why i stopped posting on the forums here it bored me the other site i use i am a regular forumite and they only have a post about it once in a blue moon in fact gettin mad at myself for even responding now

sexy is not a body size its a state of mind walk tall n find ya inner confidence and you'll feel sexier by the second no matter what your body shape or size

i don't find extra slim girls attractive normally but the odd one will exude sexiness and i find my head being turned

so just enjoy life with an open mind its much more fun than checking out a waiste line to decide wether or not you wanna get to know someone"

Now I agree with that

"whoahhhhhh slow down lol

Honeys post was asking are slimmer ladies any less of a woman "

only on the scales

not that diff to work out really is it

bit of a daft question

fat birds calm down lol if u happy wiv urself who gives a shit

"

so just enjoy life with an open mind its much more fun than checking out a waiste line to decide wether or not you wanna get to know someone

Now I agree with that "

see even this blonde talks sense sometimes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"whoahhhhhh slow down lol

Honeys post was asking are slimmer ladies any less of a woman

only on the scales

not that diff to work out really is it

bit of a daft question"

Honey, will you stop posting daft questions !!!

Forum Mod

"

Now I agree with that

see even this blonde talks sense sometimes "

Oi! cheeky!

honey u look great and some women dont like it,

Forum Mod

"fat birds calm down lol if u happy wiv urself who gives a shit"

Cyber punch!!! comin at ya!!

"fat birds calm down lol if u happy wiv urself who gives a shit"

those that aren't it would seem i just said no need to keep talkin bout it ffs tis only fat after all if you don't like it jump on the next skinny bird that comes along then cause i know us fat ones won't be crying over it

"

Now I agree with that

see even this blonde talks sense sometimes

Oi! cheeky! "

u gettin a dig in at the suze of my arse now

kiddding

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok calm down you lot.......some people like big girls some people like smaller.we are all different in what we want and fancy......don't lets go down the name calling route.

"men like curves not fat theres a difference this site needs peter stringfella he will tell u lol

not all of us like bottled blonde so just goes to show how or tastes differ "

Pmsl...OMFG...soooooo...thankfull to GOD...peter string fellow would Never find me attractive...Is that the bench mark of male taste....leopard skin print thong...dodgy mullet...eeeewwwww...I'm shuddering with ...gratitude...that He wont be chasing this chubby...

oh just ignor him hes just trying to spark a reaction

curvy birds are not skinny,size10-12 those bodies r just lovey.

"honey u look great and some women dont like it, "

omfg get over yourself honestly, really, i, well lost for words

hang on found some

not once did this fat bird critises honeys bod she has a very lovely bod actually i just said i was bored with posts banging on about fat birds u numpty

honestly

"men like curves not fat theres a difference this site needs peter stringfella he will tell u lol

Pmsl...OMFG...soooooo...thankfull to GOD...peter string fellow would Never find me attractive...Is that the bench mark of male taste....leopard skin print thong...dodgy mullet...eeeewwwww...I'm shuddering with ...gratitude...that He wont be chasing this chubby... "

yeah must be nice to be told by a sad old git who attracts gold diggers your not his type anyway, i mean come on who'd want him to think you look good anyway lol

"ok calm down you lot.......some people like big girls some people like smaller.we are all different in what we want and fancy......don't lets go down the name calling route."

LOL...Rugby just had a mental picture of you...with a curly wig...moustash..and a shell suit...shouting ..Caalllmmm down..CAAAALLLMMMM down in a liverpool accent...Weird or what..

Pmsl...OMFG...soooooo...thankfull to GOD...peter string fellow would Never find me attractive...Is that the bench mark of male taste....leopard skin print thong...dodgy mullet...eeeewwwww...I'm shuddering with ...gratitude...that He wont be chasing this chubby...

yeah must be nice to be told by a sad old git who attracts gold diggers your not his type anyway, i mean come on who'd want him to think you look good anyway lol"

quickly eats a kit kat to play it safe

have i called u a fatb......? y call me a numpty ? and wind ur neck in it was 2 honey not u

Forum Mod

Im thinking of sneaking off now ive started WW3

Sorry people

Next time im at Chams and any of you gorgeous curvy girls are there,will you come and give this small bird a big hug? I did'nt mean to offend xxxxxx

"curvy birds are not skinny,size10-12 those bodies r just lovey."

but in whos opinion, whos to say that every guys going to look at your mrs and think shes got a good body, and i aint having a dig there, my opinion on other peoples figures dont matter, but just because thats the size you like dont be mistaken that all men think the same, i know men that wouldnt go for slimmer woman, i know men that wouldnt got for lager woman, but to say that men only go for bigger ladies because they cant pull a slimmer one is to be quite blunt rude, dont judge everyones opinions on people the same as your own

yeah must be nice to be told by a sad old git who attracts gold diggers your not his type anyway, i mean come on who'd want him to think you look good anyway lol"

FECK YEA...eeewww....still shuddering..NASTY..

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ok calm down you lot.......some people like big girls some people like smaller.we are all different in what we want and fancy......don't lets go down the name calling route.

LOL...Rugby just had a mental picture of you...with a curly wig...moustash..and a shell suit...shouting ..Caalllmmm down..CAAAALLLMMMM down in a liverpool accent...Weird or what.. "

Funnily enough, this moustache is really itchy today

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Im thinking of sneaking off now ive started WW3

Sorry people

Next time im at Chams and any of you gorgeous curvy girls are there,will you come and give this small bird a big hug? I did'nt mean to offend xxxxxx "

Troll !!!

Forum Mod

Sorry people

Next time im at Chams and any of you gorgeous curvy girls are there,will you come and give this small bird a big hug? I did'nt mean to offend xxxxxx

Troll !!! "

LMFAO behave you!!

"have i called u a fatb......? y call me a numpty ? and wind ur neck in it was 2 honey not u"

look hun i am a fat bitch so callin me it ain't gonna bother me one bit

men lo ok at slimmer women then big women fact im a man and a large women wont turn my head any men who say different is lying there r more big women nowa days then ever and as 4 chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women

Sorry people

Next time im at Chams and any of you gorgeous curvy girls are there,will you come and give this small bird a big hug? I did'nt mean to offend xxxxxx "

absolutly none taken treacle just me spouting off like i said gets boring seeing the same things being banged on about i'd much rather be being banged to b perfectly honest

would most deffinatley you a hug i was built for hugging you know nice n squidgy

bouncy im the guy

Sorry people

Troll !!! "

You are on the Fat Feekers hit list now lady....if We see you at chams...we will find you and EAT you...

"as for chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women"

lmao what a load of bollocks now you really are talking crap. id stop now if i was you because your just making yourself look stupid lmao

"men lo ok at slimmer women then big women fact im a man and a large women wont turn my head any men who say different is lying there r more big women nowa days then ever and as 4 chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women"

Was trying to keep outta this....but....as a man.....larger, curvy women can, and most certainly do, turn my head...and I aint lying.....so that was a bit of a misleading, or misunderstood generalisation....

"men lo ok at slimmer women then big women fact im a man and a large women wont turn my head any men who say different is lying there r more big women nowa days then ever and as 4 chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women"

oh right yeah thats why they r incresdibly gratefull to me for organising the bbw meets and asked me to do it as a monthly thing the only reason i do it every 2-3 months is it takes up a chunk of my time

right gotta go work now i'll check in later ttfn all have a good day debating lol

wait and see who wants fat people at clubs lol any way must be the only bloke on here who says women cant rattle give u a race 2 greggs lol

"bouncy im the guy "

The guy...you know ...head of Peter Sring fellow's fan club...mmmmm....Peter...

evesham

"men lo ok at slimmer women then big women fact im a man and a large women wont turn my head any men who say different is lying there r more big women nowa days then ever and as 4 chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women

Was trying to keep outta this....but....as a man.....larger, curvy women can, and most certainly do, turn my head...and I aint lying.....so that was a bit of a misleading, or misunderstood generalisation...."

or someone who has no toys to play with so thought he would pick on some people for fun

personally i do think that some of the guys i have met have only met me because they wanted a shag and at the time that suited me cos i wanted the same thing at the time

but having said that i have a lot of guys wanting to come back for more so i must be doing something right, there is a big group of people out there who like big women (and big men) so why cant we all get along together???

"wait and see who wants fat people at clubs lol any way must be the only bloke on here who says women cant rattle give u a race 2 greggs lol"

we dont have to wait and see i know for a fact that chams are not trying to get rid of BBWs, your just trying to spark a reaction and your getting it by the looks of things, but fact is you are talking crap and making yourself look really stupid

"wait and see who wants fat people at clubs lol any way must be the only bloke on here who says women cant rattle give u a race 2 greggs lol"

Pmsl...I luv you...did peter Stringfellow tell you he doesn't want fat chicks in clubs...????

Do you hear his "voice"...often...???

In that case I'm a liar then!

"

or someone who has no toys to play with so thought he would pick on some people for fun "

i think that just about sums it up!

yams yams thats who they sud ban lol

was skinny once and very unhappy when put up a bit of weight mother told me diet she was obsessed about my weight but i was happy becuase had come out of bad relationship and found my feet.

it our mothers who i eventally thought was anierix due to constant dieting

so hate diets but after two kids and one where i lost lots of weight due to morning sickness and i am more curvy than ever.

but again lost weight but dont know how might be due to stress of being a full time mother again. but still have wide hips and big bust that come with motherhood. mother cant give out to me any more as weight is not my problem as she sees me being happy and knows if she comments on it i will question her own weight which i think is too low

just as a matter of intersst seeing as our m8 here has already pointed out there are more bigger ladies now days than slimmer ones, and chams is a buisness why on earth would they ban their most momey making customers

fantastic buisness sence that m8 can see where your coming from lol

"yams yams thats who they sud ban lol"

haha im not a yam yam tho, i just live here

"men lo ok at slimmer women then big women fact im a man and a large women wont turn my head any men who say different is lying there r more big women nowa days then ever and as 4 chams they r trying 2 get rid of bigger women

In that case I'm a liar then! "

woohooo... I am not the only one then

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It doesn't matter what other people think if you are happy as you are so why is everyone defending themselves?

Forum Mod

Ok whats a Yam Yam

Im sooooo untrendy I know nothing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok whats a Yam Yam

Im sooooo untrendy I know nothing "

I was going to ask that too, but was scared lol

"Ok whats a Yam Yam

Im sooooo untrendy I know nothing "

its someone from the black country, (dudley and surrounding area), where i live, its just slang like cocneys are from london, scousers liverpool etc hes trying to get me banned to now ffs lol

"yams yams thats who they sud ban lol"

NO..NO..cant ban sweet potatos...I SAY NOOOO....did "peter" tell you to write that...

Forum Mod

"Ok whats a Yam Yam

its someone from the black country, (dudley and surrounding area), where i live, its just slang like cocneys are from london, scousers liverpool etc hes trying to get me banned to now ffs lol "

Ah thanks Naughty,I thought it was a vegetable

Forum Mod

Just need to point out that Pms are private messages and not to be put on the forums.....thanks x

"It doesn't matter what other people think if you are happy as you are so why is everyone defending themselves?

"

Rugby..I'm not defending myself...pmsl....as you know...I haven't even started really winding him up yet...yey...its fun...but will behave

"Ok whats a Yam Yam

its someone from the black country, (dudley and surrounding area), where i live, its just slang like cocneys are from london, scousers liverpool etc hes trying to get me banned to now ffs lol

Ah thanks Naughty,I thought it was a vegetable

"

nah its just a piss take of the accent cause they talk all am and yam lol say stuff like

am ya coming

toys r us is... ties am we ...round here lmao

but i aye a yam yam lmao

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ooooo I know lots of people who speak like that without coming from there !!

"Just need to point out that Pms are private messages and not to be put on the forums.....thanks x"

PMSL...no not p.m..was referring to him "hearing" peter Stringfellows's voice in his head....telling him to post "bad" things...to "upset" the plumps..

evesham

"Just need to point out that Pms are private messages and not to be put on the forums.....thanks x

PMSL...no not p.m..was referring to him "hearing" peter Stringfellows's voice in his head....telling him to post "bad" things...to "upset" the plumps.. "

dont think that was to you hun xx

incidently Peter's mate seems to have gone a bit quiet now....

Forum Mod

"Just need to point out that Pms are private messages and not to be put on the forums.....thanks x

PMSL...no not p.m..was referring to him "hearing" peter Stringfellows's voice in his head....telling him to post "bad" things...to "upset" the plumps.. "

No that was'nt to you Bimbo,I took the post off that I was reffering too xx

Is Peter a pal of Colin, my imaginary friend?

"

Is Peter a pal of Colin, my imaginary friend?"

ohh can i have a 3sum lol

evesham

oops some people never learn do they mods lol

back 'on thread' i think personality makes women 'real' - some women cant stunning but have absolutely nothing about them, for me the draw of anyone i chat to is their personality

[Removed by poster at 31/03/10 10:48:44]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"oops some people never learn do they mods lol

back 'on thread' i think personality makes women 'real' - some women cant stunning but have absolutely nothing about them, for me the draw of anyone i chat to is their personality"

I think a sexiness within makes a real woman..wether they are slim or a larger lady.

Confidence is sexy.

"oops some people never learn do they mods lol

back 'on thread' i think personality makes women 'real' - some women cant stunning but have absolutely nothing about them, for me the draw of anyone i chat to is their personality"

thats true, sexy is a state of mind not a dress size, if you feel good you look good and men will be drawn to that, of course there has to be an attraction but attraction comes in many forms, and i think sometimes the longer you have known someone the more you see bits to them you never noticed before, to be honest there has to be a good mixture of looks and personality, i couldnt have sex with someone i wasnt attracted to even if he was the nicest man alive but on the other side of the coin i could fancy the arse off someone but if they have no personality its not going to happen either

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

All women should be comfortable in who they are no matter what size, shape or how toned their bodies may be. If you are comfortable in yourself your sexuality oozes out and it is that I have been told attracts others to you.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

"

But it is true.. BBW's do try harder in bed... you have to try really hard to get a 5 inch cock to touch anything when you have 28 inch thighs!

get over it "

You're brill!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

But it is true.. BBW's do try harder in bed... you have to try really hard to get a 5 inch cock to touch anything when you have 28 inch thighs!"

lmao

Not as 'simple' as some people obviously are.

Its like the single saddo guys who hunt in packs come to the swinger clubs only to get a shag. I bet if most saw any of us "real women" in the street they would'nt look at us twice they come because they think we are easy.

"Just need to point out that Pms are private messages and not to be put on the forums.....thanks x"

Sorry, naughty me, consider me spanked and lesson learned! X

I know this will prob already have been said by someone (cos I havent read all the way down the thread) but I will say it anyway:

I was (or me) HUGE when I met my husband, I had no self esteem or no self confidence cos I had had to hear guys say fat birds will always put out cos they are grateful - well guess what Im not ever going to be grateful for some bloke fucking me. My husband loves fat women, and even askedf me not to lose weight cos he wasnt sure if he would ort could fancy me slimmer. Luckily he does still fancy me slimmer than I used to be

I LOVE sex always have prob always will.

I enjoy sex always have prob always will.

SOME people love big women SOME love small women - please note I use the word big to mean over the average dress size and small to mean average dress size or below.

There are some really fucking ugly fat women and some really fucking ugly slim women ohh and some really fucking ugly average sized women.

I would say tho just cos YOU like slimmer women doesnt mean all men should or do like the same - it would be a really really boring place if we all liked the same things in another person.

Personally I believe sexy is a state of mind NOT a look or size - I believe I am sexy therefore I am if that makes sense??

I also find it incredable you say "most guys will always go for a slimmer woman just most cant pull one" well to be perfectly honest I find that an insult to "most" men. I will NEVER find all or even most men attractive nor do I expect most people to find me attractive thats life, we all look for different things in a sexual partner some looks, some personality.

Now I understand you have the right to say fat women dont do it for you but to say guys who sleep with fat women only do it cos they cant pull anyone slimmer is just plain offensive to men who do like fat women and do not like slimmer women.

Shona

x x x

Forum Mod

Shona you need to read it all the way down.......some of it is hilarious xx

i think the village has got its idiot back now tho

"Its like the single saddo guys who hunt in packs come to the swinger clubs only to get a shag. I bet if most saw any of us "real women" in the street they would'nt look at us twice they come because they think we are easy."

oooohhh...ouch babe...who are you putting down there...I get stared at by men the street...Hell Yes...lol...especially in Birmingham...and as for big girls being an easy grateful shag..Hell no...I for one are fecking hard/high maintenance...and have incredibly high standards....if you think a guy is a "any hole is a goal guy" ...dont sleep with him...eeewww...

We all know that thinner people only make downer comments about fatties because they can't handle how much attention we get

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry, naughty me, consider me spanked and lesson learned! X"

Lots of people will be jealous now that you were spanked by honey !!

"Shona you need to read it all the way down.......some of it is hilarious xx"

I finally did Honeypot hun and OMG I dont think I have laughed so much in ages

I will also say sorry Rugby cos I posted without reading all the way down and didnt answer Honeypots question.

So in answer to Honeypots question:

All women are real all sexy in their own way.

Shona

x x x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol don't say sorry shona lol

But yes, it has been entertaining this thread

finger licking good

ya think a post about bbws gets bad, wait till u see a greedy girl night at gregs.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao

Lots of people will be jealous now that you were spanked by honey !!"

I'll consider myself both honoured and privilidged as well then!

Forum Mod

Lots of people will be jealous now that you were spanked by honey !!

I'll consider myself both honoured and privilidged as well then!

"

Beeeend Over.....Im gonna take a run up for this one

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Brace yourself Dr tongue !!!!!!!!!!!!

"ya think a post about bbws gets bad, wait till u see a greedy girl night at gregs. "

Just viualising the stampede...pasties...iced buns...fondant fancies...massive bangers ..and cocks...mmmm...bbw.. G Girls..sploshing.. night at Greggs...put me name down...for that extravaganza...mmmm

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sorry people

Can I be first in the queue????

Please, pretty please...

"It doesn't matter what other people think if you are happy as you are so why is everyone defending themselves?

"

Oh Rugby - you always write what I'm thinking!! I haven't replied for that reason!

"Brace yourself Dr tongue !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Biting the pillow as we speak!

Forum Mod

Sorry people

Can I be first in the queue????

Please, pretty please..."

Oh yes lovely lady Ive had a couple of your hugs before

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Honeypot, if bbw was based on the size of someones personality you would be a ssbbw.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Honeypot, if bbw was based on the size of someones personality you would be a ssbbw. "

Whats an ssbbw? ( having a senior moment here )

Forum Mod

"Honeypot, if bbw was based on the size of someones personality you would be a ssbbw. "

Hahahahaha XmwahX love you Diamond

Ps cheque is in post

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Whats going to be your next subject for a thread HPC?

What about.......men who pretend to be single and straight but are really married and bi who are looking to have bareback sex with anything that moves but BBW's at a push?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Whats going to be your next subject for a thread HPC?

What about.......men who pretend to be single and straight but are really married and bi who are looking to have bareback sex with anything that moves but BBW's at a push?

"

That would cover most things at least...lol

Forum Mod

How the hell did you know that already

Honestly when I grow up I wanna be as good a mod as you,I am a mere novice

Forum Mod

That would cover most things at least...lol"

I think we have forgotten the Burka wearing midgets..........can't possibly leave them out

That would cover most things at least...lol

I think we have forgotten the Burka wearing midgets..........can't possibly leave them out"

I'm All in favour of the Burka...Its a multitasking beauty aid...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Damn, I knew I would miss someone out !!

lmfao, what a hoot i had reading all this,go ladys

"

Don't start picking on me!

i love threads like this...

illuminates just who the screwed up uglies are....

and equally illuminates those who really are lovely.

vol..bbw..happy sexy...and worries not a jot about a title or what anyone else thinks!!

Oo and loves chams too!!

xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't start picking on me! "

Bingo !!!

HPC, we have a winner !

Forum Mod

Rubs hands with glee

well im a bbw fattie large lady or whatever you want to call me , i think at the end of the day its not a size issue its a confidence issue if your condident and happy thats the secret . and i couldnt care less who likes me if your going to judge me on my size then your not the kinda meet i want im bubbly funny and a real nice person , so if you cant see past that tough , im all real boobs , bum and belly

"Rubs hands with glee "

Oh eck! What have I got myself into :-S

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I personaly don't go for BBW, simply as I can't take them for a meal first, as no way i'm risking that bill :P

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Would love to to know genuine clasifications of a bbw, i weight just over 16 stone, and have a tummy due to having kids, but have strong shapley legs, ( through riding my horses hence the name comes from and nothing dodgy !!!!) am as fit as the next person, can run, step and everything else, but i am actually not loosing weight at the mo as all going to bloody muscle ....... my pics on my profile are pretty genuine, i have a bit of a chin, wouldnt say i over eat, just the way i always have been, look at half the women on my dads side of the family and im one of the more petite, i have diddy feet and hands, no flabby arms .... am i a bbw because i carry a couple of extra tyres,

All i can say is i think sexy comes from within, i sure as hell dont feel sexy while mucking out and messing in mud all week BUT those people that see me in the week, dont often recognise me when im done up to go out ???

I put it down to a combination of fresh air, horse poo and mud keeps my skin looking young, and i was once a size 10 - 12 before i had children, this didnt really agree with my body !!!!!

I am currently anywhere from a 18 to a 22 depending on cut with a 44 dd bra size..... sorry but im new to alot of the terms and classifications and have only been playing (swinging, soft swing ?? whatever you want to call it) for a couple of months. and 5 foot 7 in flats but can be just under 6 foot in heels ;O

My OH seems happy and seem to attract attention at the clubs, or is that just my personality ???

Bristol

I. Happy, once got a stern talking too of two of our female friends, while sat in the pub with them.

They are both large girls, who just went on an on, about the merits of thier tits..

I only spoke up when it got to the "well i'm a 40 DD" and the other was "ha I win im a 46 DD.." they both got upset when I replied, "dosn't that just meen you have a fatter back?"

TBH, the only time the saying "Fat girls try harder" had any merrit, was in my teenage years, when it did infact seem true as all the fat birds realy did put out more and happily gave head, the thin girls realy made the lads work for it.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

I wouldnt say i try harder, dont need to but make sure i get what i want too and normally get my way

oh such fun made for good reading over my cuppa as i got in from work didn't think it would of made for so much debate

think i might just venture back in the forums ere again

and i will also take this opportunity to let those that don't already know it is the EASTER BBW BUNNIES bash at chams this sunday coming so all those fat birds reading this that wanna come along or even skinny ones that don't care who they party with just looking for a fun filled night and guys too pm us to get on the guest list for the reduced entry fee

and finally polo get ya arse along there ya sexy chunk of womanhood bout time we saw ya again

what about the eency weency ones?

i think people just use that phrase to make larger ladies feel better about themselves, all women are real women big or small "

By *luffybbbWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"

YEAH 2 hours after the thread starts and someone get to personality. It's all in the mind !! Oh and the eyes....

well wasnt that fun!!!!

i would rather be fat and pretty than skinny and ugly! and thats on the inside too!!

who cares really??

you dont like it dont look or contact its not rocket science!!

and if someone elses preference is different from yours big deal thats their choice not yours who said that just because one person doesnt like somethin that its to be outlawed!

once again opinions are like arseholes everyones got one!

as for fat chicks more grateful???

what a load of horse shit!!!

for some any attention is good attention whether it be the size 6 or the size 34 its what the person wants regardless of size xx

"

back 'on thread' i think personality makes women 'real' - some women cant stunning but have absolutely nothing about them, for me the draw of anyone i chat to is their personality

YEAH 2 hours after the thread starts and someone get to personality. It's all in the mind !! Oh and the eyes....

"

What...you mean like that steve Martin film.....The Man With Two Brains.....kinda brain in a jar with eyes.. vibe....kool....

God how would swinging work based on just mind and eyes...????

I like to bump uglies...

"I personaly don't go for BBW, simply as I can't take them for a meal first, as no way i'm risking that bill :P"

looking at the size of the male half of this couple.....thats gotta be a joke...right?

ford fiesta is smaller than a bmw

ah sorry

lol

"ford fiesta is smaller than a bmw

ah sorry

lol"

but a BMW's much more fun to drive

"I personaly don't go for BBW, simply as I can't take them for a meal first, as no way i'm risking that bill :P"

Pot and kettle springs to mind.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"We all know that thinner people only make downer comments about fatties because they can't handle how much attention we get

"

I'm afraid i have to disagree with that Polo.

As a thinner person (size 8), I have never knowingly made a downing comment on anybody because of their size. Nor age, height,ace, religion etc. It's the person inside that counts.

And to the originator of this thread. Just cos I have a smaller/thinner body than others does not make me a better person to get to know, nor does it mean that anyone bigger than your ideal "10-12" is less worthy of your attention. Your shallowness is astounding!

Forum Mod

"We all know that thinner people only make downer comments about fatties because they can't handle how much attention we get

As a thinner person (size 8), I have never knowingly made a downing comment on anybody because of their size. Nor age, height,ace, religion etc. It's the person inside that counts.

And to the originator of this thread. Just cos I have a smaller/thinner body than others does not make me a better person to get to know, nor does it mean that anyone bigger than your ideal "10-12" is less worthy of your attention. Your shallowness is astounding!"

Er please tell me how im being shallow? Ive not said one single derogatory word against BBWs,I have loads of freinds who are larger,Ive not bigged myself up in anyway on here or made out that any size is better than any other because I don't believe it is

I believe that whats inside counts and always have,my question came from previous threads that have comments on about "real" women being BBW

Also I made no comment about an "ideal" 10 - 12 size?

Livingston

my apologies HPC, I DID NOT mean you (blonde moment) I was actually directing it at the twonk that was making the comments regarding BBWs maing more effort and being banned from Chams.

Again my apologies. So sorry xx

Forum Mod

"my apologies HPC, I DID NOT mean you (blonde moment) I was actually directing it at the twonk that was making the comments regarding BBWs maing more effort and being banned from Chams.

Again my apologies. So sorry xx"

Aawww that ok hun xxxxx

Livingston

And to the originator of this thread. Just cos I have a smaller/thinner body than others does not make me a better person to get to know, nor does it mean that anyone bigger than your ideal "10-12" is less worthy of your attention. Your shallowness is astounding!"

PLEASE NOTE: the last paragraph was meant for cpl4guys

!!!

Does it really matter what anyone thinks about your size fat or thin as whats it got to do with them ? So if your getting it just enjoy it, have fun and fuck what they say !

"I personaly don't go for BBW, simply as I can't take them for a meal first, as no way i'm risking that bill :P

Pot and kettle springs to mind..... "

im so glad im not the only one who thought that

Bristol

"I personaly don't go for BBW, simply as I can't take them for a meal first, as no way i'm risking that bill :P

looking at the size of the male half of this couple.....thats gotta be a joke...right?

"

Yes it was a joke, though ironicaly, wiggles can easily eat twice the amount I do and likely twice the amount you fat birds do too.

Much as you fat girls don't find alot of us chuby guys atractive, I don't find your fat sexy either, difference is us males don't seem to require a "ohh shit im fat, better find a I'm sexy honest tag" to feel better.

Yes it was a joke, though ironicaly, wiggles can easily eat twice the amount I do and likely twice the amount you fat birds do too.

Much as you fat girls don't find alot of us chuby guys atractive, I don't find your fat sexy either, difference is us males don't seem to require a "ohh shit im fat, better find a I'm sexy honest tag" to feel better."

mmmm....Mr Whappy....mmmmmmm...do I get the feeling you do protest too much.....oooohhhhh.....guess your pretty aroused now....mmmm....on the bbw thread again....looking at the pics....of all that female flesh....uuuuummmmm....soft to touch....mmmmmconflicted feelings....angry but strangly turned on.....you getting noticed ...for a change... all thoses fat birds....paying you attention......mmmmmm....

Bristol

Ahh I see, if I look on a thread, or reply then i'm instantly, looking at pics or seeking atention?

Aww bless thats almost funy.

"Ahh I see, if I look on a thread, or reply then i'm instantly, looking at pics or seeking atention?

Aww bless thats almost funy."

Mwahhhh....mmmmmm....angry ...ouraged...conflicted sex...can be sssoooo....raw..and horny...Mrwhappy...mmmmm

Bristol

No ta as much as I apreciate curvs, our two large bellys getting in the way or trying to orbit, just realy would ruin the fun :P

Joking aside, I have plenty of respect for some larger women, the ones you see at clubs, huge smiles, stood straight, obviously wearing clothing they bought (not thier husband who thinks his wife is 6 sizes smaller)

It's that awfull BBW title, I can't stand and oddly most of the more attractive large women we have met in clubs, also had no love of the title.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Snap, I hate the BBW title too, I find it patronising.

"No ta as much as I apreciate curvs, our two large bellys getting in the way or trying to orbit, just realy would ruin the fun :P

Joking aside, I have plenty of respect for some larger women, the ones you see at clubs, huge smiles, stood straight, obviously wearing clothing they bought (not thier husband who thinks his wife is 6 sizes smaller)

It's that awfull BBW title, I can't stand and oddly most of the more attractive large women we have met in clubs, also had no love of the title."

oooohhh noooo...I'm gutted....but thanks for letting me down ssooo very gently....and then for sugar coating it....with your heartfelt respect for us fat birds...your a sweetheart...mmmm....but if you ever fancy comming over to the lardy side ...yum...we all WANT YOU...

"Snap, I hate the BBW title too, I find it patronising."

Hope you didn't rush on here to stop things getting ugly Rugby...Me and Mrwhappy are all loved up...mmm

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think you are taking it way too personal to be honest, as if everything he is saying is an attack. I am not taking it that way and I am a larger lady.

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Tbh I think us smaller lasses need a title ^^

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I reckon just " sexy women " is a great title for all women all shapes and sizes....and as long as you are happy with yourself, your confidence will radiate sexiness

"I think you are taking it way too personal to be honest, as if everything he is saying is an attack. I am not taking it that way and I am a larger lady.

"

ok...will stop it...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think you are taking it way too personal to be honest, as if everything he is saying is an attack. I am not taking it that way and I am a larger lady.

ok...will stop it..."

You don't have to stop it if thats how you want to post, I was just making an observation.

Bristol

For sexy women of any size I vote the title NDBH (Not dressed by husband)

It will be easy to spot as the clothes will actualy fit.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"For sexy women of any size I vote the title NDBH (Not dressed by husband)

It will be easy to spot as the clothes will actualy fit."

lol I think my hubby is the only man who gets it right !!! he does his homework before he buys..........and after all this time only one basque didn't fit....how about that for a man? !!

Bristol

Good bloke, buying stuff for wiggles is a nightmare...

If he can get a basque the right size, then you are lucky indeed, drives me nuts (not in a good way) when I see a woman in a basque, with a huge gap in the lacing.

Makes me want to drag them out shopping to show them how they would look in one that fits..

Me i'm a house dad and as much as I love taking wiggles shopping I hate buying myself clothes, so guess i', a DBA (dressed by asda)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You are not trying hard enough !! your lady looks like she would be easy to buy for as she looks a slim size...it gets harder as you get bigger.

Ah he cheats a bit, he went through the undies drawers and bought the same size as I had in it...

But you are right on the basque front, I don't think they look right unless you have the right size, the trick is to buy a bigger size if it is a boned one.

Bristol

Problem with wiggles, for shopping is that she is a size 4-6 so most places sell 8+, which simply dangles off her.

Though she loves fishnet outfits, so kinda lucky only found one basque that fits her, but it's perfect and a fantastic dress with padlocks down the back and a two way zip.

Bristol

wiggles and her friend are actualy looking into opening a store, for sexy clothing.

Idea will be for women size 8 and under and women of larger size, who have trouble buying stuff.

They are quite looking forward to telling women of avarage size, "sorry we will have to order in for you"

Last time we were at Chams, I saw what looked like a horses saddle on the floor of one of the playrooms. It was a big girls bask

How do you girls wear them things

Bristol

Suprised it was on the floor lol, wiggles tends to give a dirty look if a guy even sugests she takes hers off, then politely points out how much effort they take to put back on :P

If she wears hers to chams, I already know, she isn't going in the jaquzi that night, unless she packs a second outfit.

everyone is missing the point about the term bbw!!!!!

BBW was used as a pleasant term for big women.

I wont bore you with the history..however it is used as way too many (as can be seen on here time and again) regard or refer to big women in a negative way.

it is not that big women NEED a title and those of average size dont...

It is to ensure that the very mention of a large women is not automatically regarded as a bad thing.

Women in all shapes and sizes are attractive to someone.

Being thin does not mean you are good looking and being fat does not mean you are good looking..

However there is a tendancy for it to be assumed that big is automatically not lovely..WRONG!

Hence bbw is used to stop the negativity automatically kicking in.

its that simple.

Bottom line tho...if you dont like something you are looking at..dont look and dont complain!

Simples

Vol

xx

I've taken a few off in my time. Great fun too....just like skinning a Grizzly

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Problem with wiggles, for shopping is that she is a size 4-6 so most places sell 8+, which simply dangles off her.

Though she loves fishnet outfits, so kinda lucky only found one basque that fits her, but it's perfect and a fantastic dress with padlocks down the back and a two way zip."

Ah no wonder she struggles her being that size.

It is getting easier to get larger sizes in sexy undies, it used to be a nightmare and all bras looked like something your granny would wear lol, but it just shows it isn't just larger ladies who struggle.

"everyone is missing the point about the term bbw!!!!!

I wont bore you with the history..however it is used as way too many (as can be seen on here time and again) regard or refer to big women in a negative way.

It is to ensure that the very mention of a large women is not automatically regarded as a bad thing.

Being thin does not mean you are good looking and being fat does not mean you are good looking..

However there is a tendancy for it to be assumed that big is automatically not lovely..WRONG!

its that simple.

Bottom line tho...if you dont like something you are looking at..dont look and dont complain!

Simples

Vol

xx

"

Well said!!

I don't use the term to "big myself up" - no pun intended, I use it as it's a term people understand, I also put my dress size to save time.

It can be subjective - some women see themselves large at size 14 - to others that's average.

I can understand a fat male posters comments about not finding fat women attractive as I'm the same - fat blokes do not float my boat: tall and thin for me - plus they cany slip more easily into my nook and crannies!

Bristol

Oddly at first I didn't mind the title BBW, I thought it ment Big Busty Women, so it made sence.

Untill a rather rotund and frightfully scary looking, woman calling herself a BBW, explained it ment Big Beautifull Women!

"everyone is missing the point about the term bbw!!!!!

its that simple.

Simples

Vol

xx

"

exactly right hun

some big gals get the ump over using it as they think peeps will think they are being conceted calling themselves beautifull but that is not what the term was intended for it is meant as the fact that some people actually find big itself beautifull that simple not that we all think we r beauty queens

i kinda wish we could change the meaning to BIG BUXOM WENCHES might not get as much stick then maybe or maybe not i think some just like to have a dig no matter what u call us

we seem to be the last ones along with ginger people that it is ok to have a go at and take the piss out of god help a ginger bbw they must get both barrels actually thinkin about it with the reputaion for fieryness red heads have go for it cause trust me a ginger bbw is the last thing you would want bearing down on ya

and yet another shameless plug

EASTER BBW BUNNIES BASH this sunday at chams pm us if you wish to go on guest list

bbw....... big busted bitch??

big boobs and bum??

big bouncy woman??

who gives a shit really!!

i find it funny how a fat guy can attempt to diss a fat woman

you dont like it dont look!!

same as i do when i guy with bigger boobs than me shuffles past wearin a thong or speedos!!

least we get to wear corsets to hold the guts in without worryin if people think we cross dress!!! and stretchmarks on us show motherhood on a guy shows a love of pies!!

if someones shape doesnt appeal to you thats your problem

im away for a pie or 6 im fadin to a hippo here!!

oh and ps the bbw tag bugs the daylights out of me!!! xx

evesham

Much as you fat girls don't find alot of us chuby guys atractive, I don't find your fat sexy either, difference is us males don't seem to require a "ohh shit im fat, better find a I'm sexy honest tag" to feel better."

i do believe that the term BHM means Big Handsome Man so oviously some big guys do need a tag

dont see what all the fuss is about 3 little letters really, if you dont like them dont use them, if you think it is an easy, well known, generic term that lets guys know at a glance whether they will like you then carry on your merry way

i am by no means conceited enough to believe i am beautiful, i am however big (size 24) and so use BBW as a quick and easy way of lettig guys know this fact

Much as you fat girls don't find alot of us chuby guys atractive, I don't find your fat sexy either, difference is us males don't seem to require a "ohh shit im fat, better find a I'm sexy honest tag" to feel better.

i do believe that the term BHM means Big Handsome Man so oviously some big guys do need a tag

dont see what all the fuss is about 3 little letters really, if you dont like them dont use them, if you think it is an easy, well known, generic term that lets guys know at a glance whether they will like you then carry on your merry way

i am by no means conceited enough to believe i am beautiful, i am however big (size 24) and so use BBW as a quick and easy way of lettig guys know this fact"

exactly hun its lets peeps know at a glance at 3 little letter wether or not they want to peruse a profile further or not

i have always used it and until summat better comes along will continue to

i'm not concieted either i always say one persons beauty is another persons munter

just glad if i can at least me hubbys beauty if someone else finds me so bonus but don't expect it just cause i use label bbw

Im a Large girl and very proud to be so.

I dont belive we have to try harder in bed at the end of the day a large girl can have just as much fun in the bedroom as a skinny girl.

As for men not liking fat women thats a load of horse shit my hubsband would take a large girl over a skinny girl any day and thats his preference.

Each to their own the world would be a sad place if we all liked the same thing x

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

To be fair though BBW is a huge load of crap someone before mentioned it was a term that would show that automatically being big isn't a bad thing...surely it doesn't matter? There are those who think big women are beautiful and some that find them grotesque. Also Big women are not the only ones who can be labelled as grotesque.

Pmsl...OMFG...soooooo...thankfull to GOD...peter string fellow would Never find me attractive...Is that the bench mark of male taste....leopard skin print thong...dodgy mullet...eeeewwwww...I'm shuddering with ...gratitude...that He wont be chasing this chubby... "

Well put , i was just thinking along similar lines - P Stringfellow - eww - not in a million years !

SSSSSShhhh....careful hun you might set someone off...the slightest provocation...and "peter"...might start "talking" to him again....

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 05/04/10 11:05:30]

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

People are very fickle when it comes to ladies sizes.

For example we get people from here & LS who state clearly on their profile we dont meet women bigger than a size 14 & they contact me, on saying to them why as i'm a size 18 they say its alright because you are Kim the porn star.

I then tell them 'NO THANKS' as i hate shallow confused people, i get the same thing with ages..we only meet people up to 40 & i'm 51 lol!

Size is not important big or small its the lady inside who is sexy, we meet people all sizes, colours, looks etc for fun & have a great network of friends because of this.

Good looks are just honey coating & its the person inside that makes them horny big or small.

Kim x