FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging Snobs

Swinging Snobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are we alone here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

are you saying you are a swinging snob??

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Are we alone here?"

No there are plenty of you

evesham

nah i'm a swinging chav - got the slag tag to prove it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hang on......am just asking my butler to start polishing my gold leaf embossed condoms

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol wonder what is the definition of the snob bit though before I answer properly.

Whats your definition OP?

evesham

"hang on......am just asking my butler to start polishing my gold leaf embossed condoms"

embossed - for her pleasure

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"hang on......am just asking my butler to start polishing my gold leaf embossed condoms"

Oh you are definitley a snob stu.........

"hang on......am just asking my butler to start polishing my gold leaf embossed condoms

embossed - for her pleasure "

of course ..... but they do look good with all that gold leaf

"hang on......am just asking my butler to start polishing my gold leaf embossed condoms

Oh you are definitley a snob stu........."

and gardener just taking the gingham tarpaulin off the swing.....so will just slip into my burberry Y fronts before nipping out and becoming a swinging snob

"are you saying you are a swinging snob??"

Absolutely.

Occasional quality sits just about right with us.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

and gardener just taking the gingham tarpaulin off the swing.....so will just slip into my burberry Y fronts before nipping out and becoming a swinging snob "

Is that the gardener slipping into your y fronts?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"are you saying you are a swinging snob??

Absolutely.

Occasional quality sits just about right with us. "

So can we have a definition before I decide please?

and gardener just taking the gingham tarpaulin off the swing.....so will just slip into my burberry Y fronts before nipping out and becoming a swinging snob

Is that the gardener slipping into your y fronts?"

He certainly is.....if he wants paying this week

whats a swinging snob? lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

He certainly is.....if he wants paying this week"

lmao tart !

evesham

"whats a swinging snob? lol"

occasional quality apparently

He certainly is.....if he wants paying this week

lmao tart !"

"whats a swinging snob? lol

occasional quality apparently

"

right, i was with you right upto accasional lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

of course ..... but they do look good with all that gold leaf "

shame they don't get much use stu lol

Torquay

me too....what the feck is 'Occasional Quality'?

Forum Mod

Yeh!! I want constant quality

"lol wonder what is the definition of the snob bit though before I answer properly.

Whats your definition OP?"

Just dug a trench before answering.........

We choose quality in our swinging associates and would not entertain unhealthy (overweight), uneducated, chavvy or rude people. Generally people who pay little attention to themselves in terms of personal presentation do not appeal to us (with apologies in advance to those for whom illness dictates their bodily appearance).

As a result we dont play very often but quality is so much more important to us than quantity.

So, I guess we are swinging snobs - just wondered if anyone else had the balls to admit it?

we would love to say we are swinging snobs,the truth is we are as common as shit...lol

Forum Mod

Anyone who is of sound mind that swings would'nt entertain anyone that does'nt personally appeal to them so that means we're all swinging snobs

I don't mind admitting to that

Sigh...I really DO need to get to Spec Savers as I thought this was about swinging knobs...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have far too much class to stoop to being a snob.

of course ..... but they do look good with all that gold leaf

shame they don't get much use stu lol"

That's it....rub in why don't ya.....just coz the local monastary think I'll fit right in with their celibate ethos and keep asking me to sign up..........

"Sigh...I really DO need to get to Spec Savers as I thought this was about swinging knobs... "

Torquay

"lol wonder what is the definition of the snob bit though before I answer properly.

We choose quality in our swinging associates and would not entertain unhealthy (overweight), uneducated, chavvy or rude people. Generally people who pay little attention to themselves in terms of personal presentation do not appeal to us (with apologies in advance to those for whom illness dictates their bodily appearance).

As a result we dont play very often but quality is so much more important to us than quantity.

So, I guess we are swinging snobs - just wondered if anyone else had the balls to admit it?"

But do you advertise for meets in magazines like 'The Lady' or Harpers and Queen'?

If not you are just lightweight snobs

So, I guess we are swinging snobs - just wondered if anyone else had the balls to admit it?

But do you advertise for meets in magazines like 'The Lady' or Harpers and Queen'?

If not you are just lightweight snobs"

Do Tatler...and Country Life count???

Forum Mod

O o O oo

So, I guess we are swinging snobs - just wondered if anyone else had the balls to admit it?"

We would call that preferences, there is no way I ( mrs) would play with a man who I didn't feel attraction to, and hopefully the same would be said for him. ( I says mrs only as the mr doesn't need to the fancy the man I am playing with )

So we must be snobs too

Im healthy AND overweight ... and poshly common

Torquay

"Im healthy AND overweight ... and poshly common "

You forgot gorgeous.....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We would call that preferences, there is no way I ( mrs) would play with a man who I didn't feel attraction to, and hopefully the same would be said for him. ( I says mrs only as the mr doesn't need to the fancy the man I am playing with )

So we must be snobs too "

Yep - same here - would only have fun with people we found attractive etc - Z

So we must be snobs too "

Just to be pedantic for a change…. ‘snob/snobbery’ to me implies a feeling of superiority… a tad difference to preference.

Nothing wrong with preferences… I prefer not to fuck snobs because I hate to see the look of disappointment on their face when they realise I am in fact superior to them

Bolton

a person regarded as arrogant and annoying

this was just one of a few definitions of the word snob - so to amend my earlier post - we aren't any kind of snob! Z

"

Just to be pedantic for a change…. ‘snob/snobbery’ to me implies a feeling of superiority… a tad difference to preference.

Nothing wrong with preferences… I prefer not to fuck snobs because I hate to see the look of disappointment on their face when they realise I am in fact superior to them "

To be very pedantic - if you don't like someone (find them attractive) then in your eyes they have a failing therefore by implication you are superior to them because they have a failing.

I would say that I used the term swinging snobs because it has a bit of a ring to it - but really it is about personal preferences - albeit ignoring the pedantics!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't care what they call me for having preferences

"

Nothing wrong with preferences… I prefer not to fuck snobs because I hate to see the look of disappointment on their face when they realise I am in fact superior to them

To be very pedantic - if you don't like someone (find them attractive) then in your eyes they have a failing therefore by implication you are superior to them because they have a failing.

I would say that I used the term swinging snobs because it has a bit of a ring to it - but really it is about personal preferences - albeit ignoring the pedantics!"

To be even more pedantic... I can appreciate someone being attractive yet they may still be just not my type... which does not imply one being better than the other, just a mismatch.

"a person regarded as arrogant and annoying

this was just one of a few definitions of the word snob - so to amend my earlier post - we aren't any kind of snob! Z"

But Zoe what about Honeypots post??

I agree and think its a good definition:

"Anyone who is of sound mind that swings would'nt entertain anyone that does'nt personally appeal to them so that means we're all swinging snobs"

I will nod quite vigorously and put my hand up I only meet people I find attractive and want to meet, if that makes me a snob fine

Shona

x x x

One doesn't book meets, one's social secretary talks to the people of the people one wants to meet.

One's personal assistant takes forever polishing the gold and platinum dildos etc...honestly, one can't get the staff these days...not that I'm a snob!

I wish there were more options on the profile as to whether one can or cannot travel. I say I am able to travel but it’s all too often a disappointment to discover my intended meet doesn’t have a helipad

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I won't lie I am a swinging snob but then tbh I like to think of it more as I want to get what I personally want I am not going to swing with people willy nilly just because they have offered themselves up to me!

Forum Mod

"I wish there were more options on the profile as to whether one can or cannot travel. I say I am able to travel but it’s all too often a disappointment to discover my intended meet doesn’t have a helipad "

LMAO

Bolton

"a person regarded as arrogant and annoying

this was just one of a few definitions of the word snob - so to amend my earlier post - we aren't any kind of snob! Z

But Zoe what about Honeypots post??

I agree and think its a good definition:

"Anyone who is of sound mind that swings would'nt entertain anyone that does'nt personally appeal to them so that means we're all swinging snobs"

I will nod quite vigorously and put my hand up I only meet people I find attractive and want to meet, if that makes me a snob fine

Shona

x x x "

I agree Shona - don't like the connotations of the word snob! Z

I think maybe a better word - choosy as in I will always choose who I meet and dont meet.

Altho snob is just a word, it does have a very negative tone to it, maybe cos it has always (well to me anyway) been used to show people in a bad light?

Shona

x x x

"Im healthy AND overweight ... and poshly common

You forgot gorgeous....."

awww thanks

"Sigh...I really DO need to get to Spec Savers as I thought this was about swinging knobs... "

It would appear to be about exactly that!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would be a snob but i tend to prefer to go down rather than look down

Swinging snobs, is that snobs that swing?

Or is it just a polite way of saying, my heads up my own arse

Yes and so far that daylight can be seen

"Sigh...I really DO need to get to Spec Savers as I thought this was about swinging knobs...

It would appear to be about exactly that! "

LOL...indeed!!

I,of course,am speaking from my lofty pinnacle of perfection

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

SNOB......Swingers Now On Board.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I find that a very good quality egyptian cotton handkerchief deals with the problem of swinging snobs quite adequately.

hmmm the op seems to enjoy posting about there levels of snobbery etc in fact before i even clicked on poster i had a fair idea it was them

self superoity and narcissm how delightful!!

each to their own and birds of a feather etc but personally i find snobby people rather boring and full of their own importance but hey for every ying there is a yang!!!

we all choose who we play with just some be more tactful than others x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Just had a read through your profile and a wee look at your pics and I am sorry to say that you are not my type!

I was polite in my rejection of you there and put it in a form that shows I am well educated. I am also typing this as I eat a nice healthy Salad for my lunch before the 2 mile jog back to the office.

So that must make me the Snob and you the Chav then?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"hmmm the op seems to enjoy posting about there levels of snobbery etc in fact before i even clicked on poster i had a fair idea it was them

each to their own and birds of a feather etc but personally i find snobby people rather boring and full of their own importance but hey for every ying there is a yang!!!

we all choose who we play with just some be more tactful than others x"

oh I like ying and yang, I have them in my bath.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think maybe a better word - choosy as in I will always choose who I meet and dont meet.

Altho snob is just a word, it does have a very negative tone to it, maybe cos it has always (well to me anyway) been used to show people in a bad light?

Shona

x x x "

You are right shona, choosey is a better word

To the op, do you not think we all are selective about who we meet. Maybe we all have different criteria, but believe it or not just cause some of us dont class ourselves as snobs doesnt mean where going to shag anything in sight

Having just read your profile, generally i wouldnt of read past the second paragraph. Nothing worse than people who describe themselves as good looking. Looks are subjective. I did carry on reading your profile. Further down repeating that you are good looking. So even fat birds can be choosy and this one wouldnt have even given you a second look

"To the op, do you not think we all are selective about who we meet. Maybe we all have different criteria, but believe it or not just cause some of us dont class ourselves as snobs doesnt mean where going to shag anything in sight"

Got it in one!!

This thread is brilliant.

What I find so incredible about the people who write this kind of nonsense is that they are so far up their own backsides they dont know if it is night or day.

I read some of this guff and expect to see pictures of supermodels. Its brilliant how deluded some people actually are.

Yesterday I read a very similar one where somebody had obviously been raiding their thesaurus for long words to convey very little.

I only hope the so-called swinging snobs are doing this sort of stuff as a joke or wind up because if they actually believe what they write that is even more worrying.

And that didnt take balls to say that.

Torquay

"To the op, do you not think we all are selective about who we meet. Maybe we all have different criteria, but believe it or not just cause some of us dont class ourselves as snobs doesnt mean where going to shag anything in sight"

I think they were attempting to be the 'Mrs Bouquet' of the forums by atarting this thread.

"hmmm the op seems to enjoy posting about there levels of snobbery etc in fact before i even clicked on poster i had a fair idea it was them

"

???? We have not been anywhere near Ayrshire and as you have now hidden your profile we can't now say whether we know you or not ???

What is "self superoity and narcissm" anyway?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok can people post without the aggression please.

( had to remove posts )

"Having just read your profile, generally i wouldnt of read past the second paragraph. Nothing worse than people who describe themselves as good looking. Looks are subjective. I did carry on reading your profile. Further down repeating that you are good looking. So even fat birds can be choosy and this one wouldnt have even given you a second look"

That is the general idea. Except that in this case we would never have said that fat women with tattoos need not apply but we did not make it personal. You did.

"

This thread is brilliant.

What I find so incredible about the people who write this kind of nonsense is that they are so far up their own backsides they dont know if it is night or day.

I read some of this guff and expect to see pictures of supermodels. Its brilliant how deluded some people actually are.

Yesterday I read a very similar one where somebody had obviously been raiding their thesaurus for long words to convey very little.

I only hope the so-called swinging snobs are doing this sort of stuff as a joke or wind up because if they actually believe what they write that is even more worrying.

And that didnt take balls to say that."

Hey, we don't just believe it - we live by it.

Snobs don't live in Bolton

"Snobs don't live in Bolton "

Ah, you got us with that one

"I think they were attempting to be the 'Mrs Bouquet' of the forums by atarting this thread."

Not sure what this means but I guess it is fair to admit that it was trolling a little because it is not the first time that threads have become personal and aggressive when a poster has suggested that they may be somewhat choosy in their playmates.

There is some irony here in that it appears "wrong" to say that you are good looking if you are good looking - why? Is it because it is divisive? Same about "professional" and "educated" - we are all different and we just happen to find it a bit ridiculous the amount of personal flaming that some people get (us in this thread) for daring to suggest that we only like slim, fit, educated and articulate people who take care of themselves and present themselves in a way that is generally accepted to be sexually appealing.

At a Club over the week-end we were in the changing room whilst two women were changing - they stank of beer and cigarettes, openly belched, swore relentlessly and they were both obscenely large to the point that one of them in particular was struggling to breathe.

We decided not to bother going into the Club and on the way out the woman on the door asked why we were leaving - so we told her. She gave us our money back (surprisingly) and laughingly called us Swinging Snobs.

Therein is the story behind this thread.

oh I like ying and yang, I have them in my bath."

what size of bath have you got!!

by time im in n yang in there aint much room for ying lol xx

???? We have not been anywhere near Ayrshire and as you have now hidden your profile we can't now say whether we know you or not ???

What is "self superoity and narcissm" anyway?"

its superiority but spelt wrong!!

dont worry our paths would never cross im too busy tryin to buy last seasons burberry whilst puttin my pony tail in a croydon face lift while shoutin at chardonnay, chantelle, deisel and levi to shut up before i go to swap them for ugg boots!! x

There is a big difference between being selective in your play mates and being a snob!

Nothing wrong with being selective, we all like different things but nothing makes us better than the next person!

We like slim, healthy and good looking people that can hold a decent conversation also but would rather meet the opposite than a snob.

Tony

for daring to suggest that we only like slim, fit, educated and articulate people who take care of themselves and present themselves in a way that is generally accepted to be sexually appealing.

lol isnt that the same as saying fat women dont apply

"for daring to suggest that we only like slim, fit, educated and articulate people who take care of themselves and present themselves in a way that is generally accepted to be sexually appealing.

lol isnt that the same as saying fat women dont apply"

Yep!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

oh I like ying and yang, I have them in my bath.

what size of bath have you got!!

by time im in n yang in there aint much room for ying lol xx"

A big one for my arse AND ying and yang !!

Forum Mod

Who are this Ying and Yang?

Twin brothers sound good to me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

When they manage to prise themselves out of the bath you can have a turn....I am good like that

I thought swinging was about fun.

seems here to be more like, who's better than who.

Ffs, have fun with who you choose, if of course they don't feel better than you.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I thought swinging was about fun.

Ffs, have fun with who you choose, if of course they don't feel better than you. "

Where have you been all day, we have been waiting for a comment like that to come along and make sense of it all

"

I would say that I used the term swinging snobs because it has a bit of a ring to it - but really it is about personal preferences - albeit ignoring the pedantics!"

In which case even this not so well educated fat bird knows snob and personal preferences mean two different things. Maybe if you had choosen the correct wording to head your thread people wouldnt have been so negative in their responses. EVERYONE is only going to meet people they connect with.

Would i call myself a snob because it had a "ring" to it?? I think not

"

I would say that I used the term swinging snobs because it has a bit of a ring to it - but really it is about personal preferences - albeit ignoring the pedantics!

In which case even this not so well educated fat bird knows snob and personal preferences mean two different things. Maybe if you had choosen the correct wording to head your thread people wouldnt have been so negative in their responses. EVERYONE is only going to meet people they connect with.

Would i call myself a snob because it had a "ring" to it?? I think not"

read up.........

we were called swinging snobs

stop being so personal.

Ffs, have fun with who you choose, if of course they don't feel better than you.

Where have you been all day, we have been waiting for a comment like that to come along and make sense of it all"

I've been mixing with those in primark, it's a good day out.

I must be tired, I initially read the thread title as 'whinging nobs', had to look twice.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Would i call myself a snob because it had a "ring" to it?? I think not

read up.........

we were called swinging snobs

stop being so personal."

Hmmm you called yourselves it?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Where have you been all day, we have been waiting for a comment like that to come along and make sense of it all

I've been mixing with those in primark, it's a good day out.

I must be tired, I initially read the thread title as 'whinging nobs', had to look twice. "

lol I thought it said swinging nobs and ran in to see if it was something that would make a fun afternoon

Do you know what really makes me smile about this post. I know an aweful lot of people on this site, i know what profession some are in, i know their social status and how well educated they are. Not one single one ever bleats on about it, they just come on have the crack have a laugh and like most people take us as you find us.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Personally I am hoping the OP just chose his description badly.......

So OP....did you mean snobby or just choosey?

"Personally I am hoping the OP just chose his description badly.......

So OP....did you mean snobby or just choosey?"

As stated in an earlier post we were disgusted by the appearance and behaviour of two women in the changing room of a Club over the week-end and so went straight back out the front door that we had just entered.

On the way out the woman at the door asked us if there was a problem - we explained the problem and she laughed, gave us our money back and called us swinging snobs.

Did we feel superior to those women and therefore by definition snobs? Good question - it would be hard not to imagine that we would behave better, swear less and take more care of our appearance than they did. Therefore I guess that by that measuring stick we are swinging snobs. But on a personal and more day to day basis we are tolerant, non judgemental and as a multi cultural family we absolutely believe in live and let live.

It was the term swinging snobs which amused us and was the reason for starting this thread.

"I think they were attempting to be the 'Mrs Bouquet' of the forums by atarting this thread.

Not sure what this means but I guess it is fair to admit that it was trolling a little because it is not the first time that threads have become personal and aggressive when a poster has suggested that they may be somewhat choosy in their playmates.

There is some irony here in that it appears "wrong" to say that you are good looking if you are good looking - why? Is it because it is divisive? Same about "professional" and "educated" - we are all different and we just happen to find it a bit ridiculous the amount of personal flaming that some people get (us in this thread) for daring to suggest that we only like slim, fit, educated and articulate people who take care of themselves and present themselves in a way that is generally accepted to be sexually appealing.

At a Club over the week-end we were in the changing room whilst two women were changing - they stank of beer and cigarettes, openly belched, swore relentlessly and they were both obscenely large to the point that one of them in particular was struggling to breathe.

We decided not to bother going into the Club and on the way out the woman on the door asked why we were leaving - so we told her. She gave us our money back (surprisingly) and laughingly called us Swinging Snobs.

Therein is the story behind this thread."

i didnt know viz magazine ran a swinging club?? xx

"i didnt know viz magazine ran a swinging club?? xx"

Was going to refer to them as two F*t s***s actually. Never seen (or heard) anything like it in five years of going to Clubs. Ooops - not wishing to sounding snobby or anything......

"i didnt know viz magazine ran a swinging club?? xx

Was going to refer to them as two F*t s***s actually. Never seen (or heard) anything like it in five years of going to Clubs. Ooops - not wishing to sounding snobby or anything...... "

i got an image in my head now lol!!! actually goin to have a wee look see if i can find viz magazine online lol!!!

"

Then the failing is normally in the eyes of the beholder just because someone is not attractive to you does not mean they have a failing. Some people I've met would not be considerd to be physically attractive however ther personallities make them so. Bad manners and snobbishnees does not.

Just had a read through your profile and a wee look at your pics and I am sorry to say that you are not my type!

I was polite in my rejection of you there and put it in a form that shows I am well educated. I am also typing this as I eat a nice healthy Salad for my lunch before the 2 mile jog back to the office.

So that must make me the Snob and you the Chav then?

"

I must be a real snob then, the chavvy hairstyles put me right off

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 31/03/10 19:44:26]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Personally I am hoping the OP just chose his description badly.......

So OP....did you mean snobby or just choosey?

As stated in an earlier post we were disgusted by the appearance and behaviour of two women in the changing room of a Club over the week-end and so went straight back out the front door that we had just entered.

On the way out the woman at the door asked us if there was a problem - we explained the problem and she laughed, gave us our money back and called us swinging snobs.

Did we feel superior to those women and therefore by definition snobs? Good question - it would be hard not to imagine that we would behave better, swear less and take more care of our appearance than they did. Therefore I guess that by that measuring stick we are swinging snobs. But on a personal and more day to day basis we are tolerant, non judgemental and as a multi cultural family we absolutely believe in live and let live.

It was the term swinging snobs which amused us and was the reason for starting this thread. "

Then I would say the word should be choosey, although I don't care what word people want to call it.

If none of us were choosey on who we play with then there wouldn't be so many threads of people complaining they had received a nasty mail as they rejected someone.

There is nothing wrong with being choosey......and the burping would have put the other half off too

Bolton

Yes, agree with Rugby - bad choice of word really - I'd hate to think any one thought of us as snobs, but I suppose that if you consider the person calling you a snob to be a pleb anyway then it shouldn't bother you! Z

Bolton

Errm we know of loads of snobs in Bolton and most of them seem to live within 1sq mile and need to be avoided as much as possible in my eyes.

I personally would say a snob is someone who feels above others without good reason (Mrs Bucket type)

Steve

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

snobs in Bolton bet your lonly

"Do you know what really makes me smile about this post. I know an aweful lot of people on this site, i know what profession some are in, i know their social status and how well educated they are. Not one single one ever bleats on about it, they just come on have the crack have a laugh and like most people take us as you find us. "

Very very true !

"Do you know what really makes me smile about this post. I know an aweful lot of people on this site, i know what profession some are in, i know their social status and how well educated they are. Not one single one ever bleats on about it, they just come on have the crack have a laugh and like most people take us as you find us. "

They are the confident ones, some people just are not confident and have to tell themselves they are better than others.

There is a saying, those that have got it have nothing to prove. Its the wanna bees that are the ones that try and convince people they are something.

"There is a saying, those that have got it have nothing to prove. Its the wanna bees that are the ones that try and convince people they are something. "

The empty can rattles the most, do you mean?.

"There is a saying, those that have got it have nothing to prove. Its the wanna bees that are the ones that try and convince people they are something.

The empty can rattles the most, do you mean?. "

brilliant

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i think the poster is trying to over complicate something that is very simple . everyone has their own preferences and things that attract them to another person . just because we are all inderviduals and dont all conform to a certain criteria doesnt make us any worse or any better than anyone else ! after all why would you meeting only ppl you find attractive make you better than me because id meet a guy whos not "totally toned and buff and uni educated "??? just means we all have a freedom of choice doesnt mean ones persons choice is better or more valid than someone elses .

"i think the poster is trying to over complicate something that is very simple . everyone has their own preferences and things that attract them to another person . just because we are all inderviduals and dont all conform to a certain criteria doesnt make us any worse or any better than anyone else ! after all why would you meeting only ppl you find attractive make you better than me because id meet a guy whos not "totally toned and buff and uni educated "??? just means we all have a freedom of choice doesnt mean ones persons choice is better or more valid than someone elses ."

Question is, with all due respect, if two people (or couples) refused to play together, one (couple) states their reason is because the other (or couple) is a little overweight and doesn't dress the same (as nice in their eyes), and the other one (or couple) states it's because they don't like the attitude of looking down on others or believing they are better and believe that sums up the other (couple) then who is being the snob?.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well thats what i was saying .everyone has their own perferences as to what they find attractive . but no one can say their perference is any better than anyone elses .at end of day its purely indervidual choice .

"well thats what i was saying .everyone has their own perferences as to what they find attractive . but no one can say their perference is any better than anyone elses .at end of day its purely indervidual choice . "

Yup, was just advancing on that.

"well thats what i was saying .everyone has their own perferences as to what they find attractive . but no one can say their perference is any better than anyone elses .at end of day its purely indervidual choice .

Yup, was just advancing on that. "

Oops, it's Wayne.

fem typing here - and actually if i had been in your shoes at the club i would have felt the same about the two women - i find women incredibly sexy but not the situation you describe

you have a self belief and a high opinion of yourselves which is good - i wish i could be as positive about myself that way - but i would just suggest that perhaps the forums is not the place to air such thoughts and expect understanding

i wish you had posted the story about the changing room and asked us how we would have reacted in your situation or even if we agreed that it wasnt sexy! i think the thread would have been more interesting and less personal that way

"fem typing here - and actually if i had been in your shoes at the club i would have felt the same about the two women - i find women incredibly sexy but not the situation you describe

you have a self belief and a high opinion of yourselves which is good - i wish i could be as positive about myself that way - but i would just suggest that perhaps the forums is not the place to air such thoughts and expect understanding

i wish you had posted the story about the changing room and asked us how we would have reacted in your situation or even if we agreed that it wasnt sexy! i think the thread would have been more interesting and less personal that way "

Yep...I have experienced a similar situation...but mine was about d*unken loud and obnoxious "chavs"...

But as ever...I say they are what they are...they do what they do...nobody is "forced" to play with anybody else....but I didn't walk out of the club...just moved away from what I found personally offensive...

Swinging snobbery..Hell no...I would have done the same thing in a vanilla situation....

What I dont get is why to op found it necessary to link the body type of these women to their behaviour...????

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Outside a club/party/bedroom, we couldn't care what a couple do for a living or where they live.

Probably why we enjoy clubs like chams, where the towel gets rid of all the posh or chavy clothing.

"fem typing here - and actually if i had been in your shoes at the club i would have felt the same about the two women - i find women incredibly sexy but not the situation you describe

i wish you had posted the story about the changing room and asked us how we would have reacted in your situation or even if we agreed that it wasnt sexy! i think the thread would have been more interesting and less personal that way

Yep...I have experienced a similar situation...but mine was about d*unken loud and obnoxious "chavs"...

But as ever...I say they are what they are...they do what they do...nobody is "forced" to play with anybody else....but I didn't walk out of the club...just moved away from what I found personally offensive...

Swinging snobbery..Hell no...I would have done the same thing in a vanilla situation....

What I dont get is why to op found it necessary to link the body type of these women to their behaviour...???? "

i think thats the rub of it all -

» Add a new message to this topic