FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Masturbation and anal

Masturbation and anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well i have a few things to say to like minded people so here goes .

When guys or girls masturbate do many try anal for self pleasure???.

Going back to my early twenties and when i got my very first place all on my loansome i remember the first thing i thought was wow i can wnk myself stupid with the full knowledge i will not be cought etc .And being a virile young male if i didnt pull on a fri/sat it was home to pull my own todger lol.Any way having lived solo for a few months and having wnked myself stupid sometimes 3 times a day , i used to flik through the mens mags looking at the sex toys etc anyway cut to the quick i bought a non dr vibro kit . When it arrived i use to put it on my cock buzzing away and off i would shoot it wasnt long before i had it around by my bum hole and wanting to get it up there after a few attempts and no lube i gave up, and picked some baby oil the next day and over 2-3 weeks managed to get it up there and turn it on and fuck me that and wnking my cock when i usd to cum my legs did used to turn to jelly . Anyone else get the same thing/?.

The lovely wife is not into the anal bit as arnt many it seems but on occasion she will watch me so i get a trEat now and again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earl_necklacesWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I was introduced to anal a few years ago by a very 'eager to explore ex'. And I wished id treid it years ago....i too bought myself a anal dildo and when it arrived in the post could not wait to try it... in fact feeling a bit flushed at just the thought of it....so the first attempt was amazing.

Managed to be able to sit on the dildo in my arse, whilst my fingers stroked my clit...an intense orgasm....

still pleasure myself using various anal toys, and would highly recommend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic