FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > LIES...?

LIES...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luffybbb OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

If you know someone is telling lies to try and get one over on you, but you know they are yet go along with it because it suits you -- who is in the driving seat ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ahaha knew we had missed a lies thread!!

If you know it's a lie yet serves your purpose and go along with it, then you too by default are telling a lie.

By *luffybbb OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Ahaha knew we had missed a lies thread!!

If you know it's a lie yet serves your purpose and go along with it, then you too by default are telling a lie."

Firstly if this has been done before I didn't know - new to the forums. Hello!

Not sure I agree as I didn't set out to deceive. I don't normally accept lies at all, but a meet last night suited me so did

My question is who is in the driving seat ?

J x

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Was joking, welcome to fabs, i'm sure you will fit in

If you know they are telling lies, but are going along with it, then I guess you are kinda in the driving seat, as you can oust them at anytime you choose.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

If you know it's a lie yet serves your purpose and go along with it, then you too by default are telling a lie.

Not sure I agree as I didn't set out to deceive. I don't normally accept lies at all, but a meet last night suited me so did

J x"

It depends entirely on the lie - if we met a single guy but realised he was actually married and cheating on his wife then we wouldn't go along with this even if I really fancied him - if we met a guy and he had lied about something totaly inconsequential that didn't have the potential to hurt an innocent person, then we may chose to ignore the lie. Z

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

cant stand people who lie im afraid if its something big like about my family or something i would have the pined up against a wall, but other wee small things i would just come out and ask why are you tellin porkies, no back doors with me i say it as it is

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

ive gotta add this to the thread...i have to say i swear this is fact and not fiction...

a while back we were chatting to a guy from this site and as always i play it slow, swap a few mails on here first, then on msn for a while and if seems ok i then cam and to be honest i thought wow he seems very nice and thought yes i will have to meet this guy..

over the next few months we met a few times at a hotel as we only invite guys to our home once we completely trust them, after all it is our home so one has to be careful..

i must add at this point the guy said his wife had died in a car crash some yrs b4 so he was totally single..anyway this one night we are all in the bed going for it and yes having a gr8 time hubby, this guy, and i and then came a knock at the front door..looking at the clock it was close to 2am, so tony went to see who it was and there was a woman standing there and she said i hope ur wife is enjoying my husband..!!!!!(she had followed him)

a very long story cut short we invited her in as i dont have slanging matches on our door step, she wouldnt believe anything i said so i showed her the mail he had sent me saying his wife was dead, his profile on another adult site(which i might add he has deleted his profile from this site and the other site he was on) and then she did believe me..needless to say this guy had done a runner but the last i heard they had split...

the moral to this story is beware ur lies will catch u out..

stella..xxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh i go along with it completely until im ready to go in for the kill

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"ive gotta add this to the thread...i have to say i swear this is fact and not fiction...

a while back we were chatting to a guy from this site and as always i play it slow, swap a few mails on here first, then on msn for a while and if seems ok i then cam and to be honest i thought wow he seems very nice and thought yes i will have to meet this guy..

over the next few months we met a few times at a hotel as we only invite guys to our home once we completely trust them, after all it is our home so one has to be careful..

i must add at this point the guy said his wife had died in a car crash some yrs b4 so he was totally single..anyway this one night we are all in the bed going for it and yes having a gr8 time hubby, this guy, and i and then came a knock at the front door..looking at the clock it was close to 2am, so tony went to see who it was and there was a woman standing there and she said i hope ur wife is enjoying my husband..!!!!!(she had followed him)

a very long story cut short we invited her in as i dont have slanging matches on our door step, she wouldnt believe anything i said so i showed her the mail he had sent me saying his wife was dead, his profile on another adult site(which i might add he has deleted his profile from this site and the other site he was on) and then she did believe me..needless to say this guy had done a runner but the last i heard they had split...

stella..xxxx"

my god that i soo fooking shocking . did it not put you off meeting any more for a bit or get more details on further meets. reminds me of getting pics in email and the so called single having back ground pics ie whole family ect or sull body with wedding ring

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

omg thats awful, poor you, not what you want at all, and all those lies too!!!!

Lorraine xx

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

J x

It depends entirely on the lie - if we met a single guy but realised he was actually married and cheating on his wife then we wouldn't go along with this even if I really fancied him - if we met a guy and he had lied about something totaly inconsequential that didn't have the potential to hurt an innocent person, then we may chose to ignore the lie. Z"

But you're telling lies cos it says on your profile your not looking for single guys???????? or were you using that as an example?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ive gotta add this to the thread...i have to say i swear this is fact and not fiction...

stella..xxxx"

OMFG....that was a hideous experience...and how horrible for him to say his wife was dead...why not just say they were divorced or something...god...how devastating for her to see those emails....and for you to have that happen in your home...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

J x

It depends entirely on the lie - if we met a single guy but realised he was actually married and cheating on his wife then we wouldn't go along with this even if I really fancied him - if we met a guy and he had lied about something totaly inconsequential that didn't have the potential to hurt an innocent person, then we may chose to ignore the lie. Z

But you're telling lies cos it says on your profile your not looking for single guys???????? or were you using that as an example? "

We aren't telling any lies - we aren't looking for single guys at the moment - sometimes we do but we always look for ourselves. Some are pushy and we get inundated with mesages otherwise - bloody hell - why am I explaining myself to you? Z

» Add a new message to this topic