FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > halfcast male cant find meets

halfcast male cant find meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya well iam 25 halfcast male check my profile for more , i have meet 2 single fems on her but want to meet more and couples to , whats best advice iam always on chat say say hi when passing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i cant see the reason as ur profile looks fine to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't find meets, many would say you was lucky to get two meets in 7 weeks of membership.

Don't expect too much, there's a good few single males.

"i cant see the reason as ur profile looks fine to me"

And I disagree.

I think your profile could do with a little more about you, very little type to give us an idea what you seek, what kind of person you are.

pity ur no in glasgow xx

thanks for the tips

ditch the halfcast it sounds dated!!!

takes time to find good quality meets so hang in there xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"ditch the halfcast it sounds dated!!!

takes time to find good quality meets so hang in there xx"

Do you know, i've been sat here toying with how to say that without sounding horrid! It's pretty irrelevant (well to most people anyway) and does sound really dated! You look great so don't worry too much about meets - have you tried clubs tho too?. Z

well whats best to sell myself as to speck

Bolton

"well whats best to sell myself as to speck"

There's not that much wrong with your profile, ditch the halfcast bit though I'd say and just check spelling and punctuation - sounds petty but it can make a difference! Have a look at some other guys profiles and see how their's are written - not to nick stuff but to get a feel as to what looks like its working! Z

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

As suggested, remove the label, people can see what you are.

Also, pay a little more attention to detail, essexor should be Essex or

York/London/Crantock

ive got to ask even though ive gotta feeling i might regret in doing so, if u drop the half cast term what would u replace it with..mixed..??? looking in the dictionary the term halfcast is the correct term...but thinking about it its what u are happy with..

if i was of mixed race birth i would use the term half cast but thats just me..lol

stella..xxxx

personally i dont see the point of it as for anyone who doesnt like the idea of playin with someone with darker skin, they can see clearly from the pics so can just skip on.

i dont put white scottish/polish/spanish/irish on mine as im a person not a label and to be honest havent heard the term half caste for years and when you look at the origin of caste its horrid!!

he looks bloody good no matter what his origin and just dont see the point of it but thats just me and my opinion xx

York/London/Crantock

i think he looks gr8 as i stated on the first text on this thread but u know what people are like in putting peeps in their little boxes...xxx

aye true!! i dont see point in it but i suppose for other folk its just their wee ways! x

Forum Mod

JJ im going to give you my personal opinion on your profile

Its great that you have face pics on show,you look lovely,I don't think you need all the different angled cock pics though,jus a couple is enough for me

As for the profile text,everyone wants sxy fun on here,but most have different ideas about what that is.

What turns you on? what exactly do you want from swinging,I always think that if you read your own profile would you want to message yourself?

Someone else said check out other guys profiles and I agree that its a good idea to see what the competition is out there so you can keep on top of it,also you can add bits and take bits off as you go along,it will evolve over time

Good luck

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Maybe if you sent more tha a half one liner message to people it would help

Forum Mod

"Maybe if you sent more tha a half one liner message to people it would help"

Ah yes,that ain't good

thanks again for the help people x

Forum Mod

You do realise that as you have asked for advice we'll all be checking your profile to see if you have taken any notice of our advice

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Thinks this is yet another look at me thread

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Half caste is so un pc as to classed as racial abuse these days it's as abhorrent as the "N" word in some circles

Yep ive changed bits already

"ive got to ask even though ive gotta feeling i might regret in doing so, if u drop the half cast term what would u replace it with..mixed..??? looking in the dictionary the term halfcast is the correct term...but thinking about it its what u are happy with..

if i was of mixed race birth i would use the term half cast but thats just me..lol

stella..xxxx"

I know several 'half caste' people that prefer the term 'mixed race', but I guess that's just them.

i thought the politically correct term was mixed race too x

Forum Mod

I don't understand what the fuss is about how he chooses to describe his heritage

Its about him and its his choice is'nt it?

I do notice that hes taken it off his profile now though and I think if the reason is because people have told him that its un PC and the wrong term to use to describe himself then thats mad

He was happy with that term or else he would'nt have used it and has more than likely happily described himself as halfcaste all his life only for the PC brigade to tell him that he should'nt

BTW by PC brigade I don't mean you lot that have posted I mean in general

ha i didnt even realise it was a issue i just didnt want to put black because iam not and iam not white lol

any why changed now so see how it goes from here thanks again

Am I the only person finding it deliciously ironic that white people are telling a man of colour it's politically incorrect to refer to himself as half caste! . I wager a months salary that some of the posters would complain about pc gone mad: delightful!!

To the OP your profile doesn't say what you're into. There are hundreds of single men to choose from, so sell yourself a bit more to stand out from the herd.

Good luck!

"Am I the only person finding it deliciously ironic that white people are telling a man of colour it's politically incorrect to refer to himself as half caste! . I wager a months salary that some of the posters would complain about pc gone mad: delightful!!

To the OP your profile doesn't say what you're into. There are hundreds of single men to choose from, so sell yourself a bit more to stand out from the herd.

Good luck!"

Yep...lol...p.c...lets not go there..lol

and great cock...but less shots of it...you are a goodlooking guy...perhaps some dressed shots would be a good idea...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as someone said right up at the top... if you have had 2 meets in the first 6 weeks you have been here then you are a lot more lucky that a lot of folks that have been here.... so you must being going something right....

"as someone said right up at the top... if you have had 2 meets in the first 6 weeks you have been here then you are a lot more lucky that a lot of folks that have been here.... so you must being going something right....

"

I agree...but dont think it was luck...I think He is a goodlooking fit young guy...and a few tweaks on his profile...he could be even more "lucky"...just us old birds giving him advice...but the raw "material" is already there with him.

whooo iv joined the pc brigade my mother would be so proud as im usually more offensive than a nite out with roy chubby brown bernard manning and jim davidson!!!

sorry if i offended anyone but maybe im just weird but i dont see colour and dont label people but again thats just me!! xxx

"whooo iv joined the pc brigade my mother would be so proud as im usually more offensive than a nite out with roy chubby brown bernard manning and jim davidson!!!

sorry if i offended anyone but maybe im just weird but i dont see colour and dont label people but again thats just me!! xxx"

Who've you offended?!!

bound to have offended someone cause i dont like the term half caste!

if i havent im sure i will have offended someone by the end of the evenin i do have a quota to maintain lol!!! xx

"ditch the halfcast it sounds dated!!!

takes time to find good quality meets so hang in there xx"

I agree! Not only does it sound dated, but it's irrelevant, unless he sees it as a negative :o)

"i cant see the reason as ur profile looks fine to me

And I disagree.

I think your profile could do with a little more about you, very little type to give us an idea what you seek, what kind of person you are.

"

Spot on, there's nothing that makes the profile stand out from the crowd

"bound to have offended someone cause i dont like the term half caste!

if i havent im sure i will have offended someone by the end of the evenin i do have a quota to maintain lol!!! xx "

Lol, trouble maker

aww come on thats harsh!!! lol!!!!

anyway its good fri peace to all men well unless they do somethin to annoy me.... xx

By *quirty ladyWoman  over a year ago

in a convent somewhere on a hill

Agrees ditch the half caste bit after all peeps can tell that by your pics which may i say look yummy

I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)! I was going to start a thread, but thought I might get accusations of it being a 'look at me' thread!

Bolton

"I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)! I was going to start a thread, but thought I might get accusations of it being a 'look at me' thread!"

No, it's a good thing and quite a few people do it, and some even take on board the advice given! I wouldn't ever use it as a platform to be nasty to any one - would always be constructive. Z

"I've been thinking for a while that a thread where people could have their profiles critiqued by fellow users would be a good thing. It certainly would be something I would find useful (as long as the criticisms were valid and constructive)! I was going to start a thread, but thought I might get accusations of it being a 'look at me' thread!

No, it's a good thing and quite a few people do it, and some even take on board the advice given! I wouldn't ever use it as a platform to be nasty to any one - would always be constructive. Z"

From what I've read, you seem like one of the decent, fair and honest posters, as are most of what seem like the regular posters on here. I shall take your advice and create the thread now!

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

I would write more about yourself mate, try to be different, also too many cock pics on main profile puts you in as typical for a guy to most ladies ( i always hear ladies are sick of cock pics etc) so hide them for later in private if you need to send them etc

good luck

[Removed by poster at 04/04/10 00:56:27]

The raw material is there - Hmm, It certainly is. I wouldnt say no if i was looking for single guy.

As others have said , i would put a bit of your sexual likes/dislikes and what kind of peeps you are looking for. Theres so many guys just looking for "fun", personally i like profiles with a bit more info but thats just me.

Great pics! Nice to see a guy showing more than just a cock pic , Your a great looking young guy Im sure you wont have trouble getting more meets.

I dont have anything against cock pics myself - but ladies like to see a mans face. Page after page of cock pic , well it gets a bit tedious!

And yes - 2 meets in 7 week is pretty good going for single lad on here

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Give us an e-mail as i will need local guys about mid-May time, we are in Clacton just down the road.

It could be more fun than you can handle lol!

Kim x

I'd agree with the comment made, a bit more about you, personality is more important than whether you are fit. Personally way too young for me but some nice pictures of you

» Add a new message to this topic