FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do they do it?

Why do they do it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Now, i am not know for ranting, however, last night in a club, we were in the orgy room having a good time, there were quite a few people in there and it was great. Then, a group of 4 finished what they were doing and proceeded to spend 10 minutes chatting quite loudly - about various things - ie what they were going to drink, they were really hot etc - it put everyone off but they didn't care! This has happened quite a few times and I can't understand why they do it? We didn't say anything but i wish we had! What would you/have you done in this situation? Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Tough one

I dont know that there is anything you can do

Its surely optional if you partake in any orgy BUT

Can you realistically ban all conversation before during or after?

even if it is annoying

Bolton

I know, and the odd few words are not a problem - but a loud, 10 minute conversation is a whole different ball game and I find it really off putting! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Move around the room and ask them to if they have finished maybe they can give you (remaining people) a bit more room.

Forum Mod

Hahahaha this had made me laugh,the same sort of thing happened at a party we went to recently

They were told to clear off and chat somewhere where there was'nt quite so much action as it was really offputting

They took it really well and all said sorry before wandering off

We were playing in a darkened room at a club with a load of couples round us. One couple finished and then spent the next few minutes hunting around trying to find shoes, underpants, keys and it seemed just about anything else you can think of. What was funny though was the loud talking with things like 'well where did you last have them?' and 'these aren't mine' (the mind boggled with that one). Sounded like they were striking camp...

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"Now, i am not know for ranting, however, last night in a club, we were in the orgy room having a good time, there were quite a few people in there and it was great. Then, a group of 4 finished what they were doing and proceeded to spend 10 minutes chatting quite loudly - about various things - ie what they were going to drink, they were really hot etc - it put everyone off but they didn't care! This has happened quite a few times and I can't understand why they do it? We didn't say anything but i wish we had! What would you/have you done in this situation? Z"

HI we in partners thursday and we could not get in the orgy room for ages, in fact we got in at the end.

But it is off putting when that happens.

Or when some asks anyone want a drink bering in and goes round the room asking everyone that a real passion killer. I just stop and leave.

Sue

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I'm so glad that all I have to do at a club is find some fellas, find a room, lock the door and voila

yorkshire

livemeallover,

just not fair singles ladies get al the luck LOL

Sue

By *onyericsoncpl4uCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

i would have shouted sht the f--- up were trying to have fun

yorkshire

"i would have shouted sht the f--- up were trying to have fun"

LOl

I remember that next time it happens

It was one of the things that put us off clubs.

We used to enjoy the Dungeon at L.C but it seemed to end up becoming an extension of the bar.

A small number of us would be playing while another group would be loudly discussing their kids,holidays,work etc.

We did complain but all to no avail.

XXXX

yorkshire

Hi

Thats a shame, that no listen and also that people used for the wrong thing.

So you totally do not go to clubs anymore for that reason.

Well guess i can see if you into somethhing and people keep spoiling it wy go

sue

I hate that too, i remember being in a open soom once, lots playing on the bed and a fair few stood round watching, then a couple walked in, spotted another couple they knew on the other side of the room, shoulded coo ooo lol and proceded to shout conversation to each other over the bed, very off putting lol

Bolton

We have had this happen to us quite a few times and more than once said will you shut up please.

But the best ever was a couple having a right ding dong about swinging whilst sat on the edge of the bed in the rather full orgy room at Cupids. In the end i had to say can you go fall out in the bar please we are trying to have fun here. strange some other folks started clapping as they left the room.

Steve

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

You are fucking kidding me, lol!!!

I haven't had the privelege of this yet. You couldn't make this up

Ive had it happen and tell them to shut the fook up or go out.

I wouldnt dream of doing it to anyone else. nothing more off putting.

If ya finished what your doing...or whom

Then you leave quietly

Maybe clubs can put a few signs up (large) asking to "when finshed fooking, please leave quietly"

".................

Maybe clubs can put a few signs up (large) asking to "when finshed fooking, please leave quietly" "

"when finished fooking, please leave the fooking room"

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

hehe, very good !!

Bolton

Manners cost nothing and neither does consideration - some people have neither - they need our pity really! Z

i had this at cupids wasn't offputting too much but can see your point tell them politely to sod off out now finished lol

I remember asking a small group of people sat chatting and laughing VERY loudly in a open room, they had'nt finished as they had'nt played they walk into the room, sat down and just started talking in a play room while people was playing, that they may be better taking their conversation to the bar and one of they guys said to me, words along the lines of.....swinging isnt just about sex you know people like you take it far to serious your allowed to talk as well

Yes it's bloody anoying and happens quite regularly xx

» Add a new message to this topic