FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No objection to.....

No objection to.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think when people (couples, single males or females - no prejudice) have "no objection to size, race, religion or age" in their profile?

Does that mean they'll sh*g anything??

Estee x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i have thought of this quite a lot in the past i think it means they wouldnt care what u were like and i wouldnt meet for id constantly be thinking r they with me cause they want to b or beacuse they would shag anything ...there always has to be an attractiveness weather it be looks or personality .....

luc jacs

xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could be someone genuinely open minded..

Blind.. no hearing, no sense of smell, taste or touch..

Maybe they love the whole blind date thing???

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe they think it's more polite to put a small line in saying that, than a whole page filled with Aggressive crap, all about what they dont want or dont like instead of what there looking for..

We are far from shag anything, but one thing swinging has taught us is that the last thing were looking for is carbon copy clones of either of us..

I have seen women at a club, who I wouldn't think twice about in the street, yet the way they walk, smile or even laugh at a club, due to confidence, just makes me go wow..

I class it as desperate to shag anything, i wouldnt just do anyone no matter how horny.

my opinion before i get blasted at lol

"What do you think when people (couples, single males or females - no prejudice) have "no objection to size, race, religion or age" in their profile?

Estee x"

It sounds like desperation to us.

XXXX

Also usually written by people who hope others will....

If that makes sense lol..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Jacs and Issy for showing me I'm perhaps not being too harsh but I think it means "A SHAG!"

Estee x

"I class it as desperate to shag anything, i wouldnt just do anyone no matter how horny.

my opinion before i get blasted at lol"

Phew...glad I did not just send that message to Issy asking for a meet!!

memory goin too PD? lol xx

"memory goin too PD? lol xx"

Eyes going too Issy? x

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"memory goin too PD? lol xx"

either your very confused or i am ....what you on about ...pmsl ...

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

I think it allows more people to contact them...I guess they are don't mind age, looks or personalities as long as they could find mutual interest...or get chatting or see how their personalities are...:D...I guess it's good as you'll never know what you'll miss...but may give a bad impression that you're looking to shag anything...:D

all over the place

No it doesnt mean ...shag anything, it means simply what it says ...race religeon size age is not necesarily a bar.

And far easier than a massive list saying what your not looking for .

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"What do you think when people (couples, single males or females - no prejudice) have "no objection to size, race, religion or age" in their profile?

Estee x"

Isn't this just an extension of the "tick every box in the 'interests' list" in the hope of catching more fish?

"memory goin too PD? lol xx

either your very confused or i am ....what you on about ...pmsl ..."

confused.com

Funny how in one thread people claim the most important thing is personality, and yet in another thread accuse those who don't discriminate on appearance of being desperate!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"memory goin too PD? lol xx

either your very confused or i am ....what you on about ...pmsl ...

confused.com"

You do make me laugh - you called BigFella PD!!!!

And you still havent realised - obviously the GAME thread boggled your brain!!!

Hope its better for next weekend!!! LOL

Estee x"

I guess it depends if you look at the writers of the profile in a negative or positive way. I am disappointed a few on this Thread have been quite negative.

Personally I would just say this means they are open minded which is a very good thing. As was discussed in another Thread maybe it just means they look for personality and good old 'chemistry'.

It doesn't in any way I can see infer they will 'shag anything' or even worse 'desperate'. Where does that come from?

OK i was up early so did a bit of research. Have looked at some profile which say looks, size race etc not important. Looked at the people they have met and the people on thier frinds list. My conclusion is........

....yeap they will shag anyone

"OK i was up early so did a bit of research. Have looked at some profile which say looks, size race etc not important. Looked at the people they have met and the people on thier frinds list. My conclusion is........

....yeap they will shag anyone "

pmsl

thats exactly wot i think

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Of course some folks will just be hedging their bets and may well shag anyone, but I wouldn't be so cynical to assume that goes for everyone who put "no objection to" on their profiles.

Everyone has personal preferences in terms of age/size/race/religion and, generally speaking, will tend to stick with these preferences...but like everything in life there are exceptions to every rule. Physical attraction is usually the initial starting point but surely the connection between people is what ultimately attracts and is the deciding factor in whether ot play or not. Some people are clearly far more open-minded than others and personally I dont believe that "no objection to" neccessarily means desperation.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"Funny how in one thread people claim the most important thing is personality, and yet in another thread accuse those who don't discriminate on appearance of being desperate!"

now you getting the measure of this place

Bristol

"OK i was up early so did a bit of research. Have looked at some profile which say looks, size race etc not important. Looked at the people they have met and the people on thier frinds list. My conclusion is........

....yeap they will shag anyone "

Or maybe not everyones friends list is a shag/conquest list? ours is full of people we have met at chams or partys and had a great laugh with, so added as friends so we can contact them to go out for a drink..

Or maybe not everyones friends list is a shag/conquest list? ours is full of people we have met at chams or partys and had a great laugh with, so added as friends so we can contact them to go out for a drink.."

We understand what your saying.

However we think the o.p was asking the question with regard to meeting for sex,not social meets.

XXXX

XXXX

Bristol

Or maybe not everyones friends list is a shag/conquest list? ours is full of people we have met at chams or partys and had a great laugh with, so added as friends so we can contact them to go out for a drink..

We understand what your saying.

However we think the o.p was asking the question with regard to meeting for sex,not social meets.

XXXX

XXXX"

Ah we never just meet for sex, if you can't at least hold a conversation first and just want a shag and bye, we don't see the point :P

That line in a profile always puts me off. I would like to think that whoever I meet has some preferences and as said above, there is no way I will play unless there is physical and personality attraction. If we all didn't care about race, age, size or looks then everyone would want to play with everyone else!

Well i know a fella who came into swinging with a set of rules about

who he would shag..

Had to be slim,

Had to be gorgeous

etc etc etc

Now agree or not, i think in swinging

these kind of rules are made to be

broken.

Because since becoming a swinger, and having gone to clubs and parties, socials etc, his view is much wider than before.

He now doesnt go by the Rules , because he knows that after meeting someone his opinion may change.and has , big time.

so i think the opening statement means that their RULES are not set in stone are willing to give people the chance.?

"Well i know a fella who came into swinging with a set of rules about

who he would shag..

Had to be slim,

Had to be gorgeous

etc etc etc

broken.

Because since becoming a swinger, and having gone to clubs and parties, socials etc, his view is much wider than before.

He now doesnt go by the Rules , because he knows that after meeting someone his opinion may change.and has , big time.

so i think the opening statement means that their RULES are not set in stone are willing to give people the chance.?"

I agree, I started out 27 years ago thinking i couldnt have sex with certain types of people and now find i am seriously attracted to some of them, perhaps those with rigid rules are the inexperience ones.

i think its a good thing , as i am here to meet and experience new things that iv not tried and meet great people like urselves , and as such i dont want to limit what i can do , i certainly wont just shag anything there has to be a chemistry or a spark there for it to happen , i avoided putting that dwn and just said open minded , which i am , im hopeing people take that as im not fussy about race or the size etc etc .

all over the place

"Well i know a fella who came into swinging with a set of rules about

who he would shag..

Had to be slim,

Had to be gorgeous

etc etc etc

broken.

so i think the opening statement means that their RULES are not set in stone are willing to give people the chance.?"

You have hit the nail on the head ...that is it exactly ...

You haver nailed it....wish we could see more of Peaches12, your just teasing us with those lovely breasts...lol

ohhhh i likes teasing

"ohhhh i likes teasing"

You have looked at our profile, wish we could see more of you...xx

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Good on you Secondrow.

You have a way with words.

I am often amazed at what I read.

J x

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

me i`m fussy about who i shag got to be female and still breathing lol

i think its they r genuinely open minded but if im honest an if im in chat an someone says..anybody up 4 a meet 2day..my replye is..no thanks im no anybody..i dont like that it looks like they will meet just about anyone..i mite no be a model but i got standards an like 2 choose who i meet xx

We agree with Chish. Most of you seem to have interpreted it in a negative way, but consider this: 'We only meet white, slim, Protestant females between 25 and 28 who are either Pisces or Leo'. Is that a more appealing profile? We can only be honest about who and what we are, and if that isn't enough for some people then it's their loss, not ours.

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

To me its a kind of catch 22 situation. Yes there it can be seen as they will shag anything but then there is the genuine open mindedness of a lot of people too. I think also a way to look at it may be that those who do mention they are willing to meet people of any size and shape are just being honest. If someone who is of a fuller figure were to look at a profile that DID NOT have anything like that written in it may think that that couple/person may not be interested in them.

I guess really you just have to make your own personal conclusion to this one.

I agree with the sentiment made that those who use this phrase may be being open-minded etc but:

It is the type of cold statement that you will find written upon a government or employment document spilling from the land of officialdom !

This is a sex site not an employment agency lol.

The simple fact is this type of phrase shows at best a lack of imagination as to how to put across to others your physical/personal preferences. At worst you are just bloody lazy (unless you are ready to just use anyone!)

Example:

a, no objection to size, race, religion or age

b, I, through life experiences, have found that I'm attracted to woman of all ages and types be they tall and slender or short and fuller figured ..... etc

Like anything in this life it's not what you say it's how you say it.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

well put

Whilst it's nice to know that people are open minded in that they are not ruling out specific types of people, most people have a general idea of what types of people they are attracted to, or what types they are looking for.

I appreciate that this is a swingers site and therefore we are all here to get laid but it's nice to feel like you are wanted and that the person wants to meet you for who you are rather than meeting you because you happened to be the first to reply.

Wild xxx

Whilst it's nice to know that people are open minded in that they are not ruling out specific types of people, most people have a general idea of what types of people they are attracted to, or what types they are looking for.

I appreciate that this is a swingers site and therefore we are all here to get laid but it's nice to feel like you are wanted and that the person wants to meet you for who you are rather than meeting you because you happened to be the first to reply.

Wild xxx

"....I appreciate that this is a swingers site and therefore we are all here to get laid but it's nice to feel like you are wanted and that the person wants to meet you for who you are rather than meeting you because you happened to be the first to reply.

Wild xxx "

I may not entirely agree with the 'to get laid' bit! (Lol)

But yes it is always nice to be wanted for who you are. And I see no conflict with people who put 'no objection to size, race, religion or age' and them wanting to meet people 'for who they are'. Indeed one might say that is precisely why they put that as they have no stereotypical presumptions or expectations. They do want to meet the person and are prepared to look beyond external attributes.

As I say it just seems a very open minded way to be but I do agree with Sin4all that the phrasing could maybe be better.

Ohhhh what a sexy looking fella...love what you have done with your hair by the way

all over the place

"I agree with the sentiment made that those who use this phrase may be being open-minded etc but:

It is the type of cold statement that you will find written upon a government or employment document spilling from the land of officialdom !

The simple fact is this type of phrase shows at best a lack of imagination as to how to put across to others your physical/personal preferences. At worst you are just bloody lazy (unless you are ready to just use anyone!)

Example:

b, I, through life experiences, have found that I'm attracted to woman of all ages and types be they tall and slender or short and fuller figured ..... etc

"

@Sin

i have looked at your lengthy detailed profile,which is well written in terms of your philosophy as to what you feel is the simplicity of swinging.

But it says nothing descriptive about your preference in terms of size, shape.age and infact the only description it does give apart from the mechanics of how you meet, is the usual Couples (MF) Couples (FF) Women Aged from 25 to 45

No disrespect to you but- I think "age ,colour, size ,race not important" is actually more discriptive than you have been and perhaps follows your ethos that swinging should be simple.

wow?!

As an ignorant newbie I would interpret it that the member is not a fascist.

feel free to slap me down, kate x

"Ohhhh what a sexy looking fella...love what you have done with your hair by the way"

and your point is?

"wow?!

feel free to slap me down, kate x"

I know just the lady for the job as well kate ...lol

Why bother putting it in at all. If you will only meet a certain type of person, then I can understand the wisdom of saying so. If you judge everyone on their merits (and surely this is the best way to be) then leave the profile saying what you are looking for (singles, couples, straight, bi) to out the obvious non starters and then judge each request as it comes in.

"Ohhhh what a sexy looking fella...love what you have done with your hair by the way

and your point is?"

I think you know very well *wink*

"I agree with the sentiment made that those who use this phrase may be being open-minded etc but:

Example:

@Sin

i have looked at your lengthy detailed profile,which is well written in terms of your philosophy as to what you feel is the simplicity of swinging.

But it says nothing descriptive about your preference in terms of size, shape.age and infact the only description it does give apart from the mechanics of how you meet, is the usual Couples (MF) Couples (FF) Women Aged from 25 to 45

No disrespect to you but- I think "age ,colour, size ,race not important" is actually more discriptive than you have been and perhaps follows your ethos that swinging should be simple."

@ PD

We find that in our case - pictures paint a thousand words !

"wow?!

feel free to slap me down, kate x

I know just the lady for the job as well kate ...lol"

LOL, like I said, a newbie - do educate

all over the place

Example:

@Sin

No disrespect to you but- I think "age ,colour, size ,race not important" is actually more discriptive than you have been and perhaps follows your ethos that swinging should be simple.

@ PD

We find that in our case - pictures paint a thousand words !"

so how do your pictures show a preference or otherwise for black people ??

Example:

@Sin

@ PD

We find that in our case - pictures paint a thousand words !

so how do your pictures show a preference or otherwise for black people ??

"

Use your eyes PD.

You seem to have a habit for making things personal with others it seems.

Our profile is very clear to most - plug away as much as you feel you need to, your fixation with precision when it's not required is pointless.

simples !

wonders what pd is trying to say? i hope it aint what i think it is. but like many others on this forum posters tend to go round ring roads rather then come straght out with it.

talk about a long boring fuck that would be lmao

Very interesting thread, this one. It prompted us to hold an unofficial poll amongst Boot's friends, all non-swingers by the way. The results were interesting:

A 36 year old said nobody over 25 (but moans that she never meets anyone 'special'.

Several said never with a taxi driver

Some declared they'd never shag a bouncer.

A guy with grey hair is off limits for one, unless he bought champagne!

None of the above said they would shag a fat guy, although we know that many of them have done.

This is an ongoing research, if anyone is interested, we shall move on to male victims

xx

all over the place

Sin

I LMAO chill out mate .....i use that statement in my profile and what your post said is directly pointed at all people who use it including me

what was it errr "...The simple fact is this type of phrase shows at best a lack of imagination as to how to put across to others your physical/personal preferences........."

oH and your alternative "simple fact" was...."At worst you are just bloody lazy (unless you are ready to just use anyone!)"

Well i wasnt personalising it ...i am disagreeing ...and went to look to see how it should be done .....expecting to see such things as you suggested in

you b suggestion

"....b, I, through life experiences, have found that I'm attracted to woman of all ages and types be they tall and slender or short and fuller figured ..... etc.."

And there is nothing like that in yours so if you do not follow your own guidance and thoughts how can it have and cred whatsoever...why not use it if its ok ...or do you just post for the sake of it ?

The bottom line i dont care what you think ..and you dont care what i think

no problem fine .

....but if you put a post up with an opinion that we dont like or disagree with ...we aint just gonna role you over and tickle your tummy if we disagree.....

simples

all over the place

"wonders what pd is trying to say? i hope it aint what i think it is. but like many others on this forum posters tend to go round ring roads rather then come straght out with it.

talk about a long boring fuck that would be lmao"

sorry kitty havent a clue what your on about babe ..if its important and you want some clarity of what i was saying maybe the post i just left will help or pm me i will explain ..

take it easy x

"wonders what pd is trying to say? i hope it aint what i think it is. but like many others on this forum posters tend to go round ring roads rather then come straght out with it.

sorry kitty havent a clue what your on about babe ..if its important and you want some clarity of what i was saying maybe the post i just left will help or pm me i will explain ..

take it easy x"

I think you will find that kitty was as surprised as we were to see your very odd comment - "so how do your pictures show a preference or otherwise for black people ??"

Michelle is clearly not an English rose and is in fact of Arabic descent, plus we have pictures on our profile along with verifications that would have answered your insulting question, making it pointless for you to ask.

As to your tickling tummy comment, why don't you try apologising for your clumsy and crass racial question that clearly didn't need to be asked in the first place.

Or is there a different meaning altogether behind your comment, because if there isn't we are at a loss as to why you would ask such a thing when it is crystal clear for all to to see ??

all over the place

take it easy x

I think you will find that kitty was as surprised as we were to see your very odd comment - "so how do your pictures show a preference or otherwise for black people ??"

Michelle is clearly not an English rose and is in fact of Arabic descent, plus we have pictures on our profile along with verifications that would have answered your insulting question, making it pointless for you to ask.

As to your tickling tummy comment, why don't you try apologising for your clumsy and crass racial question that clearly didn't need to be asked in the first place.

Or is there a different meaning altogether behind your comment, because if there isn't we are at a loss as to why you would ask such a thing when it is crystal clear for all to to see ??

"

to be honest i did not see the photo of the black person in the pics,and black was the first area of Race ,religeoun size etc ...the majority of my friends are black ...so are you saying from your picture we are meant to accecc the types of people you meet but you do not say that ..what size of person do you prefer......is it relevant...

i can see why you ignore the points i am making about your original inflamatory post inflamatory post

lets look at the key sections which i found offensive .."lacks imagination" "Lazy " Now i can and have stated exactly why i asked my question of you

a simple mistake .

so ...do you seriously believe all people who use that phrase as lazy or lack imagination,are you really that bigotted and judgemental and know everyones thought processes...?????

Your attempt to make this an issue of race is i am sure beneath you and will not work !

take it easy x

to be honest i did not see the photo of the black person in the pics,and black was the first area of Race ,religeoun size etc ...the majority of my friends are black ...so are you saying from your picture we are meant to accecc the types of people you meet but you do not say that ..what size of person do you prefer......is it relevant...

i can see why you ignore the points i am making about your original inflamatory post inflamatory post

lets look at the key sections which i found offensive .."lacks imagination" "Lazy " Now i can and have stated exactly why i asked my question of you

a simple mistake .

so ...do you seriously believe all people who use that phrase as lazy or lack imagination,are you really that bigotted and judgemental and know everyones thought processes...?????

Your attempt to make this an issue of race is i am sure beneath you and will not work !

"

As is the point of forums - we will leave others to judge.

all over the place

take it easy x

a simple mistake .

As is the point of forums - we will leave others to judge."

well they only have to look at my verifications to know i am not a racist ...but perhaps your post will just stand there as testament to whether you were being judgmental and insulting to the many people who use the phrase in the ops question ?

take it easy x

a simple mistake .

well they only have to look at my verifications to know i am not a racist ...but perhaps your post will just stand there as testament to whether you were being judgmental and insulting to the many people who use the phrase in the ops question ?"

Or alternatively see as others have also stated above with regards to the original OPs question - "no objection to size, race, religion or age" as desperate and willing to meet anyone whether they are attracted to them or not.

all over the place

take it easy x

a simple mistake .

well they only have to look at my verifications to know i am not a racist ...but perhaps your post will just stand there as testament to whether you were being judgmental and insulting to the many people who use the phrase in the ops question ?

Or alternatively see as others have also stated above with regards to the original OPs question - "no objection to size, race, religion or age" as desperate and willing to meet anyone whether they are attracted to them or not.

"

well i think that is another matter outside of your original insulting post ..dont you

I think the answer to the original question lies in the subtle difference between 'no objection to' and 'would like to meet'

'no objection to' people on grounds of their age/size/race etc isn't saying there's a guarentee of sex occuring between the parties concerned. In my humble opinion, it just seems to be saying that the person making the statement is open minded about the mysterious world of 'sexual attraction' and is not discounting meets with people who 'may' be viewed as being on the fringes of what is accepted 'socially' as sexually desirable.

For example ... I'm a bigger, mature woman and only really respond to those who state they positively like larger, more mature women. On profiles where there isn't any comments regarding size or age preferences, I assume I wouldn't be that person's cup of tea by default. I feel that, at my age and size, I'd have to be positively 'opted in' or, in the case of the 'no objection to' statement ... not opted OUT. Make sense?

On the other hand, 'would like to meet' people regardless of age/size/race etc seems like short-hand for 'I'm desperate and will shag anything with a pulse ... but even that is not engraved in granite'

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Estee x"

Maybe it just means that within the context of swinging, they find that the act of swinging makes them so bloody horny that they can have sexual relations with people they wouldn't normally give a second look to in the street.

» Add a new message to this topic