FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > keeping it in the family?

keeping it in the family?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Hi sexy folks

Not posted on the forums here for ooohh... at least 6 months since being silenced and deleted last time without reason or explanation (must have really upset someone) lol

But we've been told it's changed now so here goes....

We've come across some strange and weird things in our swinging time - isn't that what makes all this so much fun? - but one of the weirdest ones was when we were invited to a small house party that included stepfather + mother and son swingers (OK so the son was 27 and not exactly a child)

During the proceedings mother and son playing in the same room at the same time was going on - but we must add NOT with each other! - however we thought this to be a little bit weird in all honesty.

We've met the couple once since (yes they are members on here), but that also turned out to be a 5-sum and personally and we've not met them since.

Question is, should we really feel free to judge this sort of thing?

Should we judge it - considering what we do already would be pretty abhorrent to many vanilla's.

Or should we just accept what is, as is, and say live and let live.

Is everyone entitled to their own fetish (be it S&M, W/S or almost incest)?

And if it doesn't suit you just forget it and carry one elsewhere, no bother?

xxx

j&r

PS on another occasion about a year before at another party we came across mother + daughter swingers but that didn't seem anywhere near so weird for some reason nor did it really trouble us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, nothing has changed, your post will self disctruct in 1 minute and you will be silenece ASAP !;)

For your post, I would say the play you describe would make me feel very uncomfortable, so although it is up to them what they do, we would never be a part of it.

PS lots of people get posts taken off, don't take it to heart and welcome back

stoke on trent

Yeah we felt uncomfortable about it hence the post and not meeting again after the 4sum became a 5sum

Also Judy finds it difficult to take 27 year olds - too much stamina not enough technique lol (on that occasion not as a generalisation lol)

So like us you don't really judge, just don't bother again?

The mother daughter thing really didn't bother either of us. Strange. logically speaking don't know why as it's pretty much the same

tiss thread? we'll give it about 30 secs.....

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Dont thnk I could

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You made a decision to stay away ....... therefore you DID judge. You disapprove.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

or uncomfortable?

Same thing ... the discomfort is a reaction to the judgement....

Chicken n egg

Judgement n discomfort ....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol

I wouldnt play in the same room as a mother and son, maybe that is judgemental, but i have the choice where i play and with who i play with/infront of, and playing in the same room as family members is just not for me

I remember a few years back my sister asking me if id take her to a club, just to show her around etc as she didnt want to go alone as a single female first time, and i just couldnt, i offered to find her someone nice and who i trusted to show her about but being in the same swinging club as my sister is just someting i couldnt do

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Just the thought of seeing my mother in that situation reviles me!!!!!!!!!!!

We really do need a puke smiley....It is soooooooooooooo gross

"Just the thought of seeing my mother in that situation reviles me!!!!!!!!!!!

We really do need a puke smiley....It is soooooooooooooo gross"

thats kinda how i feel

I just cant imagine what kind of family think it ok/normal to have sex in front of your parent/child

Is just to strange I understand everyone has different ideas and values and are free to do what ever they want, but I couldnt have sex in the same building let alone the same room as any member of my family,and I don't think i'd feel comfortable in the situation that you mentioned either.

me and my bro bother went with the same woman at the same time in charms i think it made her nite that we was brothers lol

"Is just to strange I understand everyone has different ideas and values and are free to do what ever they want, but I couldnt have sex in the same building let alone the same room as any member of my family,and I don't think i'd feel comfortable in the situation that you mentioned either.

"

Hence not playing or have anyone stay over and my kids at home are 18 and 22!

I find the situation mentioned unsavoury to say the least and wouldn't feel comfortable at all!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Is just to strange I understand everyone has different ideas and values and are free to do what ever they want, but I couldnt have sex in the same building let alone the same room as any member of my family,and I don't think i'd feel comfortable in the situation that you mentioned either.

Hence not playing or have anyone stay over and my kids at home are 18 and 22!

I find the situation mentioned unsavoury to say the least and wouldn't feel comfortable at all! "

I totally agree, I don't think I would have even stayed at the party! Also, never go to meets at peoples homes when the children are there - although they may be in bed, they're still in the house and could potentially see what's going on! Z

"me and my bro bother went with the same woman at the same time in charms i think it made her nite that we was brothers lol"

That's a really different situation from a parent / child situation.

Men dream of having twins and there are sisters who like to play at the same time with the same partner.

Point in case: Being judgemental is not necessarily a negative. Deciding not to take part IS a judgement but it could be the best judgement you could make.

to us it would feel incestuous and although we like to think that we are pretty unshockable and non judgmental, that would definitely be a no go area...

"me and my bro bother went with the same woman at the same time in charms i think it made her nite that we was brothers lol

Men dream of having twins and there are sisters who like to play at the same time with the same partner.

Point in case: Being judgemental is not necessarily a negative. Deciding not to take part IS a judgement but it could be the best judgement you could make. "

Some cloudy lines in all of that

Forum Mod

I saw something mildly incestuous once and it made me want to vomit,could'nt get away quick enough

Was I judgmental.............Yes!!!

For me it was wrong so I removed myself from the situation,and the fact that the people involved thought it was right makes me want to vomit again

"I saw something mildly incestuous once and it made me want to vomit,could'nt get away quick enough

For me it was wrong so I removed myself from the situation,and the fact that the people involved thought it was right makes me want to vomit again "

I told you, I know he looked like mi dad, but he wasn't!

Forum Mod

"I saw something mildly incestuous once and it made me want to vomit,could'nt get away quick enough

For me it was wrong so I removed myself from the situation,and the fact that the people involved thought it was right makes me want to vomit again

I told you, I know he looked like mi dad, but he wasn't! "

Getting my Jeremy Kyle style lie detector out

Forum Mod

O o O oo

For me it was wrong so I removed myself from the situation,and the fact that the people involved thought it was right makes me want to vomit again "

But is it judgmental if you don't see the situation but just decide you probably wouldn't be comfortable in that situation so you didn't put yourself up for it?

Does that mean if you are not comfortable with anal you are judging every a***hole?

I don't think that them being part of a group having sex is wrong. I certainly couldn't do it with any of my family present. ( I hide my lingerie ffs ) but they are not me. I take it they didn't have sex with each other ?

I always find all of this very interesting. Mostly because of peoples immediate reaction. Some of the horrors and recoiling are put so strongly that it sometimes reads like posts by people who are fairly anxious to 'toe the line' or appear 'normal'

It's very abnormal in our society for people to openly accept incest. In fact im pretty sure it's illegal. There have been many interesting cases of late one in particular that I remember was in Germany and the other over here and they took part in a program to explain their love for each other.

I'd say our tendency to see it as totally abnormal stems from socialization. Not to mention the fact that we are hardly likely to find someone we've lived with since childhood and know all their horrible habits , sexually attractive.

Additionally we are conditioned to place siblings into a sibling category and learn what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour with them.

I can never divorce societal rules from any argument or reasoning.

Historically these rules have their genesis in power and maintaining blood lines. Before settlements, ownership and marriage ( not to mention medical and government intervention and meddling ) people would have had sex with who they liked , when they liked and where they liked.

There is no way I could have accepted knowing my parents were having sex at all ... let alone heard it or witnessed it. As I progressed into later adulthood I can accept that everyone , including those we have on pedestals , need sex, have a right to sex and would benefit from bloody good sessions of sex instead of lonliness, craving touch ang guilt.

Sex is as natural as breathing or eating. It's not something that we should be horrified by or have dictats handed down to us about what we can do and where.

I'd like a response to this question....

Why is it that everyone screams blue murder if sex is seen on t.v. Yet the same people don't mind seeing murder, and smashed bodies not only in programs but in reality e.g. the news ? I know which I think is the worse and it's not sex. With better more open attitudes to sex we might all grow up ( too late for me ) not being so 'disgusted' by what goes on.

Historical documentaries like Calligula and I can't remember the other blokes name .... Italians ... He became King and used to have sex with his mother ...and ( if historians are to be believed ) in front of servants. (probably because their opinioni didn't count )

What about pre history when peoople lived as nomadic groups ? Cave dewllers ? One hut dwellers ? Im very sure that sex in the hay took place with children playing or sleeping a few feet away. If you think about it ..... t's reasonable.

Thinking that your mother never farts is a pretty modern phenomenon .... Believe me .. my children consider me pure mind you ... so do I.

This thread really begs the question ( especially as it's supposed to be a sex tolerant site ) Why shouldn't sex take place openly? It's stranger that people find the idea so appalling.

Reminder: I AM part of this society. No I couldn't have sex if I thought my children could hear and my jaw would drop if I knew family members were having sex in the same room even if not with each other. I would hope I'd think Wow how open and free...... If im honest i'd probably think 'fuck ....am I in trouble here? That's conditioning for you!!

Ooooooo What about naturist resorts where families holiday in the buff ? Is a buff cuddle sex in your eyes ?

I chatted to guy who said he went with a mother and daughter at the same time. When he told me they gave each other oral, well, lets just say I was glad I hadn't had dinner yet!!! This was when he was younger and probably wouldn't do it again now. So yes, I am judgemental in a case like this. It just wouldn't seem right!

"me and my bro bother went with the same woman at the same time in charms i think it made her nite that we was brothers lol

Point in case: Being judgemental is not necessarily a negative. Deciding not to take part IS a judgement but it could be the best judgement you could make.

Some cloudy lines in all of that "

So clarify the situation cos I don't know what you are alluding at. It's best to be clear than allude don't you think ?

Forum Mod

But is it judgmental if you don't see the situation but just decide you probably wouldn't be comfortable in that situation so you didn't put yourself up for it?

Does that mean if you are not comfortable with anal you are judging every a***hole?"

No I don't think so,and if it is then who cares? lol

If someone decides to say im judgmental because I know there are situations that I would'nt want to be involved in then let them

Im still not going to get involved no matter what,they can think what they like of me............id be long gone anyway

"I chatted to guy who said he went with a mother and daughter at the same time. When he told me they gave each other oral, well, lets just say I was glad I hadn't had dinner yet!!! This was when he was younger and probably wouldn't do it again now. So yes, I am judgemental in a case like this. It just wouldn't seem right!"

Men have been known to lie.

Prostitutes have been known to pretend to be related.

Punters have been known to buy a fantasy.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

A good post Granny, but I think you answered yourself really.

It is all about what you are comfortable with, obviously the people who have sex in front of their parents as a group session are comfortable enough to do it, but equally I would find it REALLY uncomfortable so wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Obviously if they are not having sex with each other then it isn't incest.....but because I find it so off putting, I do wonder what made them want to do it.

Do they look at each other while having sex with others? Do they avoid each other? if they do why have sex in the sameplace?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Does that mean if you are not comfortable with anal you are judging every a***hole?

If someone decides to say im judgmental because I know there are situations that I would'nt want to be involved in then let them

Im still not going to get involved no matter what,they can think what they like of me............id be long gone anyway

"

Great answer

So clarify the situation cos I don't know what you are alluding at. It's best to be clear than allude don't you think ? "

I agree with Granny on this one, in most situations life to me is represented in shades of greys, but presence of family members never mind involvement simply feels wrong. This one for me/ us is black and white.

"A good post Granny, but I think you answered yourself really.

It is all about what you are comfortable with, obviously the people who have sex in front of their parents as a group session are comfortable enough to do it, but equally I would find it REALLY uncomfortable so wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Obviously if they are not having sex with each other then it isn't incest.....but because I find it so off putting, I do wonder what made them want to do it.

Do they look at each other while having sex with others? Do they avoid each other? if they do why have sex in the sameplace?

"

Now you've done it I realise my dad must have had a cum face

I'm goin' shopping !! aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggh

Forum Mod

I am very open sexually,naked bodies around families does not equal sexual intention

Naturism does'nt either

Sex between family members makes me feel sick though and I can't help feeling like that

"A good post Granny, but I think you answered yourself really.

"

And also in agreement with this post - while for me/ us it would be wrong/ black and white etc stuff... it does not mean for somebody else it would not be ok. It is all about what ethical moral framework one sets oneself

"I am very open sexually,naked bodies around families does not equal sexual intention

Naturism does'nt either

Sex between family members makes me feel sick though and I can't help feeling like that"

nope .... none of us can. No blame attached.

"I am very open sexually,naked bodies around families does not equal sexual intention

Naturism does'nt either

Sex between family members makes me feel sick though and I can't help feeling like that

nope .... none of us can. No blame attached. "

Absolutely, Granny has, as always, put it in a nutshell, no blame attached- and yet acknowledging that sex (not naturism) between family members is a "no-go" concept for most.

So clarify the situation cos I don't know what you are alluding at. It's best to be clear than allude don't you think ? "

Well I was just thinking how some circumstances may seem more or less appropriate (not saying your comments are cloudy btw). How some may judge a parent with a child (all be it of legal age) to be wrong, yet plenty as you mentioned have the fantasy of siblings.

Why should siblings be any more or less wrong than parent/child... and I bet some people would more comfortable with say 2 brothers playing in the same room, than if it was brother and sister.... perhaps similarly, people might hold different views on father/son to mother/son etc...

I might point out, none of this states my personal position, just airing some thoughts

So clarify the situation cos I don't know what you are alluding at. It's best to be clear than allude don't you think ?

Well I was just thinking how some circumstances may seem more or less appropriate (not saying your comments are cloudy btw). How some may judge a parent with a child (all be it of legal age) to be wrong, yet plenty as you mentioned have the fantasy of siblings.

Why should siblings be any more or less wrong than parent/child... and I bet some people would more comfortable with say 2 brothers playing in the same room, than if it was brother and sister.... perhaps similarly, people might hold different views on father/son to mother/son etc...

I might point out, none of this states my personal position, just airing some thoughts "

Must confess, you have a really valid point here. I met a guy a while ago who only played with the fantasy of including my sister... to me it was an instant turn off.

Now fantasies are very different from acting out, and nobody should be judged or criticised for their imagination. In fact, it can be very empowering to be in a relationship where one can TALK about all those hidden fantasies and dark thoughts without fear of judgment.... But then this would forme at least be in a close relationship of deep trust AND with the safe knowldge that it is a fantasy only.

I might point out, none of this states my personal position, just airing some thoughts "

gotcha ! Im in total agreement ...

Point in case: Being judgemental is not necessarily a negative. Deciding not to take part IS a judgement but it could be the best judgement you could make. "

Humm dont know, i dont see it as being different, i couldnt take my sister to chams when she asked me, i know she only wanted me to go show her round as she was curious about going and didnt want to go alone but i still found it strange that she would even think abiout going with me, as for having a 3sum with two brothers, i just couldnt do it, i cant understand why anyone would want to see any family memebr having sex, let alone be a part of the act, i know we all have different views and im not saying its right or wrong but its just something thats not for me

" Men dream of having twins... "

Julie's ok, but Gerald's moustache puts me off a bit

"

Agree with you - it's about being comfortable in any given situation.

It doesn't make us puritanical because we find having sex in front of family members inappropriate as some people seem to allude to!

Agree with you - it's about being comfortable in any given situation.

It doesn't make us puritanical because we find having sex in front of family members inappropriate as some people seem to allude to! "

Amazing how we all read things differently.

I can't find one person on this thread that IS comfortable with incest or even simply knowing their family members are at it.

I can't see anyone alluding that it's puritanical or even wrong to object to being with family members when things hot up.

I can only see people agreeing.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Old news.....

I think you will find they are members at a certain popular club.

The same club has a mother and daughter team, a mother and son and brothers who regularly attend.

I'm not saying its right....... I personally think it's wrong to even want to be in a swinging club or at a swinging party with another member of your family....... but it happens (and you may never know about it).

We judge, we have preconceived ideas about 'those' kind of people, but maybe we should hear from a member who plays alongside a member of their family to get their views on 'why' before we all start throwing our dinners up over our carpets.

I don't agree with watersports..... it still doesn't make it illegal.!

Swinging families is NOT illegal, until it becomes incestuous and in the eyes of the law, incest is romantic entanglements or sexual relations with a member of your immediate family.

I have personally walked out of a room at said swinging club when I realised a mother and daughter were in there.

However, the OP stated that they chose to meet the couple after the party.... so to a point, they must have been comfortable with the situation.

I, for one, agree with the majority..... it's wrong!

stoke on trent

Some well thought out comments on here and we think that's good

To clarify a little on some things seeing as a few questions were raised on the way, we fell compelled to add some details

The couple are ones we had met many many times before the son moved in. No they are not on our feedback here as it all started a long time before we joined fab, if anyone wondered.

And yes we are talking all adults here, the son is mid 20s - so not children.

At the party actually it was just Rich who was present with a female friend of ours due to illness (Ju) and everyone played in the same room and yes there was some 'peeking' between mum and son going on - but no physical contact. So you would have to say they were doing nothing illegal

On the next time we met as a 4sum and son was also present though we didn't expect that. Mum simply said as he didn't have a girlfriend she was basically 'getting him laid' but some of her swinging friends. She also said that when her kids were young it was considered 'normal' to walk around the house naked or for them to see her in the bath

That time it was son + ju upstairs while the rest of us chatted - then the rest of us 4sum while son downstairs

After that we felt like we'd been 'roped in' to a situation we were not comfortable with, but didn't like to say no at the time as we saw them as friends. But we have chosen not to meet them again since, though we never have said why, more kinda avoided the situation.

About mum + daughter swingers - that was at some regular parties we used to attend - funnily enough it didn't really bother us and didn't seem to bother anyone else present either.. On occasion mum + daughter would play together in a threesome but not play with each other if you get the drift.

Isn't that anyway some sort of fantasy for certain folks and in some erotic fiction? And doesn't it even have a name - a huntsman's trio?

Also even if mum + daughter played with each other is that even incest? We don't think it is. A quick google would suggest any sexual relationship between two females - be it sister-sister etc is NOT illegal nor even taboo by major faiths (in as much as it is not even mentioned - for example in lists of what is considered incestuous in christian or even islam faith)

Re the 2 brothers thing - is that any different than (and Rich certainly id this) sharing a girl with your best (male) friend while at high school?

Re the 'not having sex when family members in the house' well asteens we probably spent the first three years of our relationship shagging in Rich's bedroom at his parents on almost every night, and we also think almost all teens would have done. And we don't think that strange either

xx

j&r

sorry but creeps me out totally the idea of 2 family members being in such close contact with each other yeah im being judgemental but tryin to picture being at a party with my mum and it just aint happenin in fact i can safely say the thought of it making me sick!!

as far as im concerned my parents never had sex i dont want to think of it at all!!!

and i cant imagine in ten yrs or whatever being in that position with any child of mine and yes im judgin but it makes me feel very sick!!

and the thought of it with any family member is just not for me at all xx

"sorry but creeps me out totally the idea of 2 family members being in such close contact with each other yeah im being judgemental but tryin to picture being at a party with my mum and it just aint happenin in fact i can safely say the thought of it making me sick!!

as far as im concerned my parents never had sex i dont want to think of it at all!!!

and i cant imagine in ten yrs or whatever being in that position with any child of mine and yes im judgin but it makes me feel very sick!!

and the thought of it with any family member is just not for me at all xx "

I have a mother (you dont say lol) and a 18 year old daughter so guess i could be in the possition where i could be in the same room as either of them havings sex, have to admit the thought of my mum or my daughter having sex does not make me feel sick, but its just something i never EVER want to see i do understand where your coming from tho

By *razykayakersCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"

Also even if mum + daughter played with each other is that even incest? We don't think it is. A quick google would suggest any sexual relationship between two females - be it sister-sister etc is NOT illegal nor even taboo by major faiths (in as much as it is not even mentioned - for example in lists of what is considered incestuous in christian or even islam faith)

"

I think that boils down to a lot of translational issues, possibly stemming from Victorian eras where "women cant have sex with each other".

Although this home office PDF does detail a fairly clear definition of family members, including parent/child:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs10/countsexual10.pdf

I dont know if I could ever do anything with a family member in my own family. I'd love to try a mum/daughter combination one time, I think I genuinely would find it erotic.

I remember being very young, and my mum drying me off after a bath and telling me off for having a hardon - she must have known I was a pervert then

That is totally sick and i really cant think of any thing more gross they should be named and shamed and banned from the site,thats my opinion TOTALLY SICK

"

I think that boils down to a lot of translational issues, possibly stemming from Victorian eras where "women cant have sex with each other".

Although this home office PDF does detail a fairly clear definition of family members, including parent/child:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs10/countsexual10.pdf

I dont know if I could ever do anything with a family member in my own family. I'd love to try a mum/daughter combination one time, I think I genuinely would find it erotic.

I remember being very young, and my mum drying me off after a bath and telling me off for having a hardon - she must have known I was a pervert then "

So you are quite happy to promote incest as long as it doesn't sully your own family ?

Please don't say that's their choice. It's your choice as to whether it's wrong or not. If it's wrong don't encourage it in others. If it's not wrong you won't object to your family members coming on to you.

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Question.

People say how sick this is and it makes them vomit etc - fair enough.

But the question is why?

What is it about this subject that promotes such strong feelings?

Could it be because most of the time the word "incest" is used its tagged along with "rape" and "paedophile"?

Just a thought.

I (female) must confess that to me the notion, the mere thought of playing in a sexual manner with my daughter is truly horrific and undermines that basic trust between parent and child.

"Question.

But the question is why?

Could it be because most of the time the word "incest" is used its tagged along with "rape" and "paedophile"?

Just a thought."

I'd say yes. We are conditioned from birth to fit in with our society.

There are other cultures and there have been times in our own culture when incest was not frowned up or criminalised. Especially in Royal Families where the blood line needed to be maintained.

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought."

Sex happens, in evolutionary terms for the purpose of procreation and sex within close relatives can lead to genetic abnormalities. Perhaps nature's way of preventing this is to make us feel sick at the thought of it?

stoke on trent

Hi again

Out of interest we did a some more googling about this mother daughter thing we have come across while swinging (the situation that didn't bother us overly where as the mother-son thing did) and as far as we can tell there isn't anyhing that states it is illegal nor even against the statutes of major religions (the bible, turah or quran) for female close relatives to have sex with each other

It would appear however under existing laws it is illegal for two male close relatives to do the same thing (is that inconsistent, overtly sexist or what?)

We'd be very interested if anyone can disprove this fact??

If anyone feels in reply that it's because two women can't have sex then they should come and meet Judy... or many others we know lol cos to say two women can't have sex is quite frankly, bollocks, so to speak

xxx

stoke on trent

"

Just a thought.

Sex happens, in evolutionary terms for the purpose of procreation and sex within close relatives can lead to genetic abnormalities. Perhaps nature's way of preventing this is to make us feel sick at the thought of it?"

yes - yet it's still the case that it's abhorrent for same sex close relatives to do it - so seeing as procreation is out of the question, why is that?

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought."

reason 1. they are family.

reason 2. i hardly like them in a family way never mind sexual.

reason 3. granny mentioned bloodline i remember 2 kids when i was younger whos parents were close family and god love them but they just werent firing on all cylinders.

reason 5. its not socially acceptable.

reason 6. its just wrong!!!!! and in my eyes disgustin but i suppose it happens if people feel that way but personally i find it vile and could never imagine bein in that position but on the flip side how many people might be related but dont know it?? there are so many children with father unknown what happend they meet someone and it turns out to be thier half brother /sister?? xx

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought."

To be honest i dont connect incest with rape and paedophilia, there are adult family members who willing give themselves to each other sexually, i know ive seen it lol i actually watched a dad fuck his daughter in the swinging scene, didnt know it was his daughter till after when they walked round proud as punch telling everyone, and by all accounts the mother was there too, and i can honestly say not a single person there thought what they did was ok, infact you could have heard a pin drop when she turned round and said to him after.....im going for a drink dad i'll see you later , they didnt even try to hide what they did, and there was no rape involved and she wasnt a child, its just bloody wrong!! end of,

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought.

To be honest i dont connect incest with rape and paedophilia, there are adult family members who willing give themselves to each other sexually, i know ive seen it lol i actually watched a dad fuck his daughter in the swinging scene, didnt know it was his daughter till after when they walked round proud as punch telling everyone, and by all accounts the mother was there too, and i can honestly say not a single person there thought what they did was ok, infact you could have heard a pin drop when she turned round and said to him after.....im going for a drink dad i'll see you later , they didnt even try to hide what they did, and there was no rape involved and she wasnt a child, its just bloody wrong!! end of, "

that must be one of the sickest things i have ever heard and just so wrong on many accounts!! i think if it had been me i would have to have went to the police but i suppose iv never been in that position and hopefully never will xx

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought.

reason 3. granny mentioned bloodline i remember 2 kids when i was younger whos parents were close family and god love them but they just werent firing on all cylinders.

reason 6. its just wrong!!!!! and in my eyes disgustin but i suppose it happens if people feel that way but personally i find it vile and could never imagine bein in that position but on the flip side how many people might be related but dont know it?? there are so many children with father unknown what happend they meet someone and it turns out to be thier half brother /sister?? xx"

Hope you don't see this as an attack and I am not condoning, but this is an interesting open discussion so I am going to question your points.

Reason 1 is irrelevant in this thread. Cant be incest if they are not family - we are asking why its wrong!

Reason 2 - Ok its not for you, but why is is not for others?

Reason 3 Contraception. Can be easily prevented or in the worst case aborted. Plus, as has been pointed out already Same sex family members...

Reason 4 - Yes we know, but the question is why!

Reason 5 Again, Yes, but why! If all the other points are taken in to account, its not rape, all involved are adults, no chance of a child, why is is so wrong for consenting adults to play together?

Thats an absolutely gross thought including the mother and daughter and i would have left

"Thats an absolutely gross thought including the mother and daughter and i would have left "

There's me thinking I'd heard it all!

I do believe there is an event listed in Nottingham hosted by not 2 or 3 but 4 brothers, anyone going to that lol

How do you know they were related .They could be bull shitting. Just for the hell of it.

I would have said this would be unsettling to me too, until I'd heard of a girl enjoying herself at a club, who became aware of her recently widowed father seeing her in a sensuous situation. It brought them together (not incestuously) in a way they hadn't been before and are evidently so much closer now. The more cases I seem to hear about, the healthier it seems to me - and incidentally even more of a turn-on,

M

"Thats an absolutely gross thought including the mother and daughter and i would have left

There's me thinking I'd heard it all! "

Not sure i understand?

this normally only happens in rural areas

just stick to the towns in future

"Question.

But the question is why?

Just a thought.

reason 6. its just wrong!!!!! and in my eyes disgustin but i suppose it happens if people feel that way but personally i find it vile and could never imagine bein in that position but on the flip side how many people might be related but dont know it?? there are so many children with father unknown what happend they meet someone and it turns out to be thier half brother /sister?? xx

Hope you don't see this as an attack and I am not condoning, but this is an interesting open discussion so I am going to question your points.

Reason 1 is irrelevant in this thread. Cant be incest if they are not family - we are asking why its wrong!

Reason 2 - Ok its not for you, but why is is not for others?

Reason 3 Contraception. Can be easily prevented or in the worst case aborted. Plus, as has been pointed out already Same sex family members...

Reason 4 - Yes we know, but the question is why!

Reason 5 Again, Yes, but why! If all the other points are taken in to account, its not rape, all involved are adults, no chance of a child, why is is so wrong for consenting adults to play together?"

because its just wrong in my eyes plain and simple for family to be involved in anyway sexually in my opinion there a whole world out there why by sexually involved with family sorry i just find it vile xx

"Thats an absolutely gross thought including the mother and daughter and i would have left

Not sure i understand? "

Oh I was agreeing with you on how gross the idea of mother and daughter swinging.

Thought I'd heard it all...things to turn my stomach!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i think boundaries are important in a family, i would be uncomfortable with the situation as it suggests the parents are unaware of their role as parents.To those who say it is judgemental, i say change the 27 yr old son to 16 yr old daughter and consider how ok you feel with that

stoke on trent

mmm funny thing we just thought

If you are a 'creationalist' then didn't we all descend from Adam and Eve?

Eve was made from Adam's rib so anyone with a basic medical knowledge must relaise she had to have same basic DNA otherwise the rib would have rejected her lol so was Eve basically cloned from Adam and genetically tweaked to be female?

And then they had kids - now who did these kids have sex with.... hmmmm so seems the bible in the first chapter promotes incest as good way to get a species started.

Alternatively if you're an evolutionist then the situation isn't that much different - the whole human race stems from the first mutated ape or two who obviously fancied each other as they were fitter than the other apes around at the time. And then of course to get a whole new subspecies (homo-sapien)takes, as for example dog fanciers will know, some fair amount of selective in-breeding to produce the desired characteristics and create true-breeding individuals who can then continue the line.

So are we not all derived from incest?

Did it bother our earliest ancestors?

And do we think to much?

xxx

j&r

jesus will you go and cut the grass!! thats too deep and meaningful for me on a sunday lol!!!

very good point though and i remember asking a minister that when i was younger and bein told not to come back lol!!! xx

I suppose its a case of each to their own, but at the end of the day incest is against the law, and its against the law for a reason, if your going to just disregard the law you make as well lift the age of consent and make it ok to rape

For anyone to say why do you see it as wrong, is like saying why do you see rape wrong, its wrong because its illegal for a start and id seriously worry about anyone who cant see anything wrong with mother and son, sister and brother, mother and daughter or any other combo of family members having sex together as anything but wierd

I have 3 children and the thought of having sex with any of my kids, two of which are over 16, is just something i would never think about, even tho my eldest are of adult bodies i just cant see them and sexual beings at all, they are my children, i gave birth to them and thats the only and only time they going anywhere my nether regions lol

Not sure i understand?

Oh I was agreeing with you on how gross the idea of mother and daughter swinging.

Thought I'd heard it all...things to turn my stomach! "

Ah gotcha, well i have to say that i met a woman on another site, we got chatting on msn and she said she often had sexual feelings for her 3 daughters so i blocked her i then found her on another site and reported and blocked her there too, thing is that she is a nurse!!

When you go to a club or a party, do you know who is related to who...

You have no idea who is who and playing with who. Guess we are only freaked out if we know.

and the ones that say no sex (with partner) in the same building as a relative, yeah right...

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

[Removed by poster at 12/04/10 08:05:07]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"this normally only happens in rural areas "

In the days of large familys, small villages and poor transport, some inbreeding was inevitable. OK, perhaps not direct family, but close enough!

I think the main reason why we`re conditioned not to have sex with family members is, and I`m sorry if this offends, religeon! There is the risk of ginetics defects in childbirth of couse, but I understand that this only gets worse if the father would breed his child from his child, if you get my drift.

Marrying close family members as is the norm in some communities, leads to some terrible handicaps to the offspring, even a Member of parliament commenting and was branded a racist...

BBC news pages will have the details

I was told the story of the party that O.p attended by another couple on this site who also attended it.....

when they told me about they were shocked by the situation....but they did play ....male half played with the mum...fem half with the son..at the same time....as always this couple made the episode sound funny but freaky...

So I have had a long time to form an opinion....if they are consenting adults...then it is their choice to play....the way they play.

As it is my choice to find it distasteful, and something I would run away from....

It is my choice to not Knowingly play with peeps who play with members of their own family...

Mind you we do have a thread going at the mo, about someone's mother...

stoke on trent

Yes bimbo there we're several other couples on this site who were present - we know exactly the ones you met in fact we'll be seeing hem very shortly

No one was freaked out enough not to play, be everyone we've spoke with since said it was rather weird

This thread has drifted somewhat - so to clarify no incest actually occurred at the party as there was no direct contact between the family members.

As no contact therefore no incest was actually occurring - is it still wrong or as stated just weird and freaky and therefore not to everyones taste in the same way as WS or scat isn't to taste but no-one says it's wrong?

In retrospect what really bothered us (and we know it bothered our friends you talk about as we have met them since) - was not so much what happened on the night, but the thought of what *may* have been going on in private

Please note *may have been* We dont' actually know anything else was.

xx

j&r

"Yes bimbo there we're several other couples on this site who were present - we know exactly the ones you met in fact we'll be seeing hem very shortly

No one was freaked out enough not to play, be everyone we've spoke with since said it was rather weird

This thread has drifted somewhat - so to clarify no incest actually occurred at the party as there was no direct contact between the family members.

As no contact therefore no incest was actually occurring - is it still wrong or as stated just weird and freaky and therefore not to everyones taste in the same way as WS or scat isn't to taste but no-one says it's wrong?

In retrospect what really bothered us (and we know it bothered our friends you talk about as we have met them since) - was not so much what happened on the night, but the thought of what *may* have been going on in private

xx

j&r"

Yes they explained the situation fully about no actually "contact between family members"....

no judgement ...on what that family choose to do...consenting adults and all that...same goes for scat etc...peeps choice.

For me personally ..MY CHOICE...would be not to play in a situation...where members of the same "family" were in volved....

Only "that couple"... could make that situation sound blooming hilariously funny...freaky ...but funny..love them to bits...xxxx

"Yes bimbo there we're several other couples on this site who were present - we know exactly the ones you met in fact we'll be seeing hem very shortly

xx

j&r

Yes they explained the situation fully about no actually "contact between family members"....

no judgement ...on what that family choose to do...consenting adults and all that...same goes for scat etc...peeps choice.

For me personally ..MY CHOICE...would be not to play in a situation...where members of the same "family" were in volved....

Only "that couple"... could make that situation sound blooming hilariously funny...freaky ...but funny..love them to bits...xxxx"

P.s and off thread...lol...I was their matchmaker...yay...best couple eva.. xx

phone the police

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

wouldnt do it in same room as my family but if im horny and wana shag il do it in next room wouldnt bother me at all, hell iv even had a bj in my kitchen with a small party going on in my house lol

if needs be needs must

This is where I hold my hands up and admit that a few years ago I was involved in a mfm scenario with my brother and his wife for about two/two and a half years.

I'd been open with my brother about my part in the swinging lifsetyle, he knew that I used to indulge with my ex, and that after we'd split up, that I was participating as a single. Usual guy talk after a few beers etc, he knew the score.

Then, one night, his wife, who I always had an excellent relationship with, got into a lengthy conversation with me about swinging - you know the kind of thing 'your brother has told me what you're into you dirty dog' etc, teasing me and winding me up. Then, she said that the more they'd talked about it, about what me and my ex did, about the whole scenario etc, the more turned on they got and they had decided to dip their toe into the swinging lifestyle. Like most people, it came after plenty of discussions between each other, pilow talk and fantasising etc.

Their first attempts, which apparently went very well, saw them having some successful ffm meets with single females they'd met online (the lucky sods!).

Then she hit me with the bombshell. They were both keen to invite a single male into their sex life, but she was nervous about who it was, and had suggested to my brother that they invited me to play as I was what she called 'the perfect answer' - not that I'm perfect, but in that they knew me very well, I was experienced, and that she trusted me implicitly, which was important to her.

Obviously I was taken aback, but she said that they were both really keen, and suggested I talk it through with my brother, which I did. He was cool about it,said it would be fun for everyone.

The first time, was just a one-on-one with sis-in-law. We arranged that she would come to mine, we had drinks, a night of fun, and she went home to bro in the morning to tell him all about it where I think they had a morning to remember!!

It had gone exceptionally well, everybody happy, so when we spoke about it again, we agreed to all meet up next time and make it a MFM. I'll make it absolutely clear at this point that despite my bisexuality, there was no sexual contact between us two at any time.

It was a great situation, we'd meet up maybe once a month (occasionally more often) and have no strings fun. In everyday life it was our little secret, just as swinging usually is for most people and we'd go about our business without mentioning it until I'd get a text to arrange some fun.

Over the course of time, it built up so that we enjoyed being part a foursome with some single fems they met online, I joined them with different couples on various occasions to make it a fivesome, and I also attended several parties they hosted where I was the only single male.

I wasn't involved in all their swinging, they had plenty of fun that was nothing to do with me, and likewise, I was having fun away from them. We were just an element of each others sex lives.

At all times that we involved anyone else, it was always made perfectly clear what the relationship was, at the early stages of contact and we never, ever had a negative response. In fact, I would say that it inevitably added to the excitement for those we were playing with. As if they were ticking off another fantasy from their list - 'that's a pair of brothers done!'

Eventually a couple of years back they took a break from swinging to try for a family. At this moment in time, I don't see them on any of the websites, and the last conversation I had with them re the swinging scene about a year ago suggested that they would be back when the family is complete - whenever that would be!!!

We were all mature enough to deal with our situation and after that first night it was always agreed that it had to be all three of us or not at all - i.e. not behind bro's back, and it worked incredibly well for all three of us. Just as it seemed to be working for everyone we met.

Is what we did wrong? Are all the others who played with us, well aware of the relationship, wrong as well?

I'd say no. We didn't break any laws, and everything we did was consensual between wiling adults who were aware of the facts.

So, just because someone doesn't like the sound of it, they shouldn't judge people, like those in the original post, because they have a different take on things...

"phone the police"

What would/could they do?.

As consenting adults and seemingly not having sex together I'm not sure there is any illegal activity going on.

Moralistically wrong perhaps, but not illegal I don't think.

Then, just because it's law doesn't make it right.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

xx

j&r

Only "that couple"... could make that situation sound blooming hilariously funny...freaky ...but funny..love them to bits...xxxx"

You see its the choice thing that bothers me,Other people have spoken of playing with brothers and sisters as Adults,this is a very different situation from the one parents are in ,and the family dynamic should reflect this

"This is where I hold my hands up and admit that a few years ago I was involved in a mfm scenario with my brother and his wife for about two/two and a half years.

I'd been open with my brother about my part in the swinging lifsetyle, he knew that I used to indulge with my ex, and that after we'd split up, that I was participating as a single. Usual guy talk after a few beers etc, he knew the score.

Then, one night, his wife, who I always had an excellent relationship with, got into a lengthy conversation with me about swinging - you know the kind of thing 'your brother has told me what you're into you dirty dog' etc, teasing me and winding me up. Then, she said that the more they'd talked about it, about what me and my ex did, about the whole scenario etc, the more turned on they got and they had decided to dip their toe into the swinging lifestyle. Like most people, it came after plenty of discussions between each other, pilow talk and fantasising etc.

Their first attempts, which apparently went very well, saw them having some successful ffm meets with single females they'd met online (the lucky sods!).

Then she hit me with the bombshell. They were both keen to invite a single male into their sex life, but she was nervous about who it was, and had suggested to my brother that they invited me to play as I was what she called 'the perfect answer' - not that I'm perfect, but in that they knew me very well, I was experienced, and that she trusted me implicitly, which was important to her.

Obviously I was taken aback, but she said that they were both really keen, and suggested I talk it through with my brother, which I did. He was cool about it,said it would be fun for everyone.

The first time, was just a one-on-one with sis-in-law. We arranged that she would come to mine, we had drinks, a night of fun, and she went home to bro in the morning to tell him all about it where I think they had a morning to remember!!

It had gone exceptionally well, everybody happy, so when we spoke about it again, we agreed to all meet up next time and make it a MFM. I'll make it absolutely clear at this point that despite my bisexuality, there was no sexual contact between us two at any time.

It was a great situation, we'd meet up maybe once a month (occasionally more often) and have no strings fun. In everyday life it was our little secret, just as swinging usually is for most people and we'd go about our business without mentioning it until I'd get a text to arrange some fun.

Over the course of time, it built up so that we enjoyed being part a foursome with some single fems they met online, I joined them with different couples on various occasions to make it a fivesome, and I also attended several parties they hosted where I was the only single male.

I wasn't involved in all their swinging, they had plenty of fun that was nothing to do with me, and likewise, I was having fun away from them. We were just an element of each others sex lives.

At all times that we involved anyone else, it was always made perfectly clear what the relationship was, at the early stages of contact and we never, ever had a negative response. In fact, I would say that it inevitably added to the excitement for those we were playing with. As if they were ticking off another fantasy from their list - 'that's a pair of brothers done!'

Eventually a couple of years back they took a break from swinging to try for a family. At this moment in time, I don't see them on any of the websites, and the last conversation I had with them re the swinging scene about a year ago suggested that they would be back when the family is complete - whenever that would be!!!

We were all mature enough to deal with our situation and after that first night it was always agreed that it had to be all three of us or not at all - i.e. not behind bro's back, and it worked incredibly well for all three of us. Just as it seemed to be working for everyone we met.

Is what we did wrong? Are all the others who played with us, well aware of the relationship, wrong as well?

I'd say no. We didn't break any laws, and everything we did was consensual between wiling adults who were aware of the facts.

So, just because someone doesn't like the sound of it, they shouldn't judge people, like those in the original post, because they have a different take on things...

"

Bizarrely, I don't have an issue with that. Unfortunately, I cannot as of yet give you a reason why this feels ok but it does to me (Female).

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I often wonder . . . Why is it that some people feel the need to repeat their stance about a certain subject, often becoming more intense with each repetition? Do they think that the more they state that they think ______ is WRONG the more it will convince others that they are right ? Or do some people feel the need to be seen to say or feel the right thing, or the thing that they THINK other people expect them to think . . . . ?

Where are the people who so often tell others " each to their own" on so many other subjects ?

It makes me compare the easy atmosphere of a german sauna area where everyone is naked and in the same sauna, with the uneasy towel, swimsuit and locked changing room situation in most british swimming pools and saunas.

I think that political correctness can be taken too far.

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic