FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chams Darlos

Chams Darlos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

Ok, so we had some great feedback about accomodation near chams, for a Welsh invasion of the parent club of our favourite Newport swingers venue, so thanks for that.

Now we need advice on the best day, or night, to go.

The choices are Sat or Sun daytime, or Friday or Sat night.

We dont know if its going to be a day trip or overnighter yet, so would like as much info as possible from all you regulars to chams.

Basically, if you had to choose one day, and one night, which would it be?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

realy depends if you like single guys or just cpls i guess.we like friday nites best as mrs p likes both cpls and singles but if you just want cpls then saturday night is best for you and sunday is quite good too less busy and more of a chill out but all very nice and cosy

We like to go Fri night and Sat night, or Sat night and Sunday night. Never had a daytime session.

We always stay with family when we go

Love friday nights can find saturdays a little clicky. They have party and themed nights which are great too check their web site for next party weekend

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

We prefer Sunday day time.

"Love friday nights can find saturdays a little clicky. They have party and themed nights which are great too check their web site for next party weekend"

yeh friday nites are great and by far the best nite for us

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

sunday day through to closing is very lovely

brecon

Will be a mix of girls, guys and cpls, so I guess I will have to give them all the info and go with the majority.

We did hear that the club removes single guys on Sat nights, about 7pm, is this correct? Not that they are a problem, Jayne has been known to be a little greedy on occasion lol, but just trying to get all the info.

We are looking to keep costs down, so might do a day trip (up in the morning, play all day, then home in the evening) so as not to have to book accom. So advice on days as well as nights would be good too.

brecon

Any more with any more?

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

Yes they kick the guys out on Sat at 7pm and lots of couples come and drink lots and sit around and chat alot and don't really play much. (In our experience).\\

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

The best nite to cater for everyone's needs is definitely a Friday night. Daytime at the weekend opens at 2pm on a Sunday for an all day session.

I would say you won't go wrong with a Friday night.

Planning on going to Newport which night is better Fri or Sat?

£25 per couple and if you book a room at chams only £45 per couple cheaper than a night on the piss or meal at a good restuarant and its more fun.

i mainly go monday nights as i work night and its a case of getting what nights im off, my fave night is friday night if i had the choice, tho as a few have stated sunday day times can be good too

"£25 per couple and if you book a room at chams only £45 per couple cheaper than a night on the piss or meal at a good restuarant and its more fun."

the £45 does not include admission to the club tho, i have booked a room a few times and you have to pay the £45 plus the admission free

brecon

"The best nite to cater for everyone's needs is definitely a Friday night. Daytime at the weekend opens at 2pm on a Sunday for an all day session.

I would say you won't go wrong with a Friday night.

Planning on going to Newport which night is better Fri or Sat? "

Bit hit and miss on this one... we have been on both nights, and found both can be busy or quiet, although friends who go a lot more than us say Friday is busy more than Saturday.

brecon

So, as we may have at least one single guy in the group, our options are Friday night, Sat daytime or Sun daytime by the looks of things?

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

weve not been on fri nights! sounds good but is it overun by singles? been to a few sat party nights always good and the fact you can stay on a sunday all day from 2 might be a good option for you if your not staying over

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

"weve not been on fri nights! sounds good but is it overun by singles? been to a few sat party nights always good and the fact you can stay on a sunday all day from 2 might be a good option for you if your not staying over "

Never found singles a problem but an asset

» Add a new message to this topic