FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gang bang advice

gang bang advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are toying with the idea of having a gang bang so what i'm looking for here is advice from anyone who has experienced one before either from the lady enjoying the gangbang or the guys enjoying the lady

have you held it at a hotel? home? club? or maybe one of the guys accomadated the gang bang? what are the pros and cons of each of these venues?

how many guys did you invite and how many of those actually turned up?

is there any pit falls we should keep an eye out for?

did you enjoy it would you do it again or have you done it again already?

i think i was a little ambitious on the number of guys i wanted so have decided to tone it down a little have a mini gang bang first then if i like it go for it n try original number i liked the idea of, good idea or should i say fuck it n just go for it?

come on guys help me out here all advice thoroughly welcomed either here or via our pm box if ya a little shy

also any guys that are true BBW admirers and fancy helping fullfill this fantasy pm box is that way

auditions will be held

oh how funny gang bang factor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

What number were you thing of?

I would say the gangbang rooms in clubs are easy but you are taking pot luck who is going to be up for it. At least its easy to get out of in a club if it gets too much.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some advice from a one time gang banger !!

make sure someone reliable is in charge .

make sure they use condoms.

its best if the guys know each other.

make sure its something you (the lady in question ) wants to do for herself not something to please your partner !!

and just enjoy it !!! I did .......

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

2nd what imalady has just said, but would also add, prepare to be walking like John Wayne with an irremovable grin for the following week

"2nd what imalady has just said, but would also add, prepare to be walking like John Wayne with an irremovable grin for the following week "

i have a great pic of me with the irremovable grin !!...im pretty robust i was walking fine !!(even a granny with a knee replacement can enjoy a gang bang !)

After having my first mini gangbang 4 guys + hubby there a little while ago i can tell you its the most enjoyable thing i have ever done while meeting people .

I got talking to a couple of guys through here who already knew each other and 2 others who were also up for a g/b then got them to chat with each other before the day so everyone basically knew each other which certainly saved me an lot of time with introductions etc, my advice when looking for guys to meet would be look at their friends list to see anyone who they may have already been part of a g/b in the past. And if you like guys they way i do look for the bi guys makes for so much more fun!

Have fun and play safe hope its as good as my first and definately wont be my last xxx Lois xxx

"What number were you thing of?

I would say the gangbang rooms in clubs are easy but you are taking pot luck who is going to be up for it. At least its easy to get out of in a club if it gets too much.

"

thats the thing i am being a bit fussy on this one kinda done it in a gang bang room of a club but never fully relaxed kept whittling that they might try n slip one in without his overcoat on so think i would prefer more private than an open room where just anuone can join in

"some advice from a one time gang banger !!

make sure its something you (the lady in question ) wants to do for herself not something to please your partner !!

and just enjoy it !!! I did ......."

oh its deff for me although i know mr b will get imense pleasure from it too but this has been on my suggestion

condoms are a must

how would i find 4-5 guys that know each other suggestions gratefully recieved and i see ya thinking on that

ty hun

"2nd what imalady has just said, but would also add, prepare to be walking like John Wayne with an irremovable grin for the following week "

tis the effect i'm looking for

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 18:34:44]

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 18:34:53]

We have had a couple quite a while ago.

A couple of things we was advised when we first did it.

Arrange to meet more guys than you actually want to meet as you will get some not turn up!

As imalady said, make sure someone reliable is in charge and watching that a condom is used.

Have a natter with who you meet before you start so you can say your nono's

Have fun!

Tony

"some advice from a one time gang banger !!

and just enjoy it !!! I did .......

oh its deff for me although i know mr b will get imense pleasure from it too but this has been on my suggestion

condoms are a must

how would i find 4-5 guys that know each other suggestions gratefully recieved and i see ya thinking on that

try a well established group ....ill mail ya !!

ty hun"

"After having my first mini gangbang 4 guys + hubby there a little while ago i can tell you its the most enjoyable thing i have ever done while meeting people .

I got talking to a couple of guys through here who already knew each other and 2 others who were also up for a g/b then got them to chat with each other before the day so everyone basically knew each other which certainly saved me an lot of time with introductions etc, my advice when looking for guys to meet would be look at their friends list to see anyone who they may have already been part of a g/b in the past. And if you like guys they way i do look for the bi guys makes for so much more fun!

Have fun and play safe hope its as good as my first and definately wont be my last xxx Lois xxx "

fabulous advice i will take all that on board ty like the idea bout friends list and getting um talking saves any awkward moments

cheers treacle

Forum Mod

There are profiles on here that are groups of guys that are friends too,put together for this sort of thing

Good luck and I hope it turns out well

"There are profiles on here that are groups of guys that are friends too,put together for this sort of thing

Good luck and I hope it turns out well "

cheers hunny and that hug via diamond was gratefully recieved

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forum Mod

"There are profiles on here that are groups of guys that are friends too,put together for this sort of thing

Good luck and I hope it turns out well

cheers hunny and that hug via diamond was gratefully recieved

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

You're more than welcome....If I see you in Chams at any time you'll get a real one from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"2nd what imalady has just said, but would also add, prepare to be walking like John Wayne with an irremovable grin for the following week

tis the effect i'm looking for "

I'l admit, my gb was me and 8 marines

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I'l admit, my gb was me and 8 marines "

"

"

Ditto!

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

"

Ditto! "

lucky sods!!

"2nd what imalady has just said, but would also add, prepare to be walking like John Wayne with an irremovable grin for the following week

tis the effect i'm looking for

I'l admit, my gb was me and 8 marines "

lucky girl now that i could go for

By *r SpunkloverMan  over a year ago

hull

bouncy you have private message.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I often have a small gb on a momnday night at chams when I go with 1 or 2 special friends

I find its a lot easier to do at a club

no one gets too upset when you say thanks lads but I'm done now x

We ended up with what i can only call a gangbang at Chams last week - we didnt plan it that way, but when Debi gets caught up in the moment she just goes for it!! She ended up swallowing at least 25 times, having at least 8 or 9 of them shag her and had god knows how many men and women playing with and licking her pussy!

She absolutley loved it and its by far and away the experience she has enjoyed the most!

I do re-emphasise the points others have made, I was there to ensure everyone played nicely and all had a condom on - that way she could just enjoy herself without having to worry about what people were doing!

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

For the best Gang Bang, look at the direct link you will find in CLUBS under "City Slickers Parties" you will find a nice group of knights who are highly experienced in pleasing a greedy girl in any possible way you can imagine!

"For the best Gang Bang, look at the direct link you will find in CLUBS under "City Slickers Parties" you will find a nice group of knights who are highly experienced in pleasing a greedy girl in any possible way you can imagine!"

Nothing like a bit of self promotion

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I have gangbangs of up to around 8 men regularly at chams on a monday night

I do so in the lounge in full view of anyone

I dont always select the men

I just say next

as I am facing away from them anyways

Someone is ALWAYS in charge of checking for condoms and and it is viewed but all that wish to, this is doubly safe

I like doing it at the club as there is no way I would have all of those men in my home at the same time

And as for walking funny

I get in the jakuzzi and sauna after wards then drive home fine

But the grin lasts for days

and someone else gets to clean up hahaha

As an occasional banger I would say a well organised Greedy girls night tend to work best, especially when someone is incharge, have been to ones where it was a free for all and there is some danger of it getting out of hand.

But as stated by otheres if it is privatly organised many blokes talk the talk but dont turn up.

I would say try to contact a organised gangbang group if there are any near you,this way you know the guys are going turn up,the guys all know each other and there will be one main man who is in charge,that way you can tell him your limits,what you will do what you wont.

Ive had many gangbangs now arranged through these groups and always had a fantastic time

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

"I would say try to contact a organised gangbang group if there are any near you,this way you know the guys are going turn up,the guys all know each other and there will be one main man who is in charge,that way you can tell him your limits,what you will do what you wont.

Ive had many gangbangs now arranged through these groups and always had a fantastic time"

There you are you see? What did I tell you?

» Add a new message to this topic