FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > more bi curious guys than you think ?

more bi curious guys than you think ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im a bi curious guy who is fed up of getting messages from guys who say they are straight on there profile. there are lots of them out there .why not state this on there profiles ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

not everyone is happy being as open as you about being curious about playing with men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

something you have to get used to on these sites hun guys have straight on profile but mail you saying "but i am bi"

it wouid probably suprise you how many so called straight guys mesage me saying im bi but just dont state it on my profile .

"it wouid probably suprise you how many so called straight guys mesage me saying im bi but just dont state it on my profile . "

wunt suprise us 1 bit we get loads

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We receive numerous request's for meets from couple where the male claims to be "straight"

It's completely different for a guy to even declare an interest in the same sex, an ex gf of mine got off on the thought of watching two guys at it, and she loved it when I admitted having used toys and wanting to try the 'real' thing. Then when we split up acrimoniously it was one of the first things she used on my friends and family to get at me.

It wouldn't have had the same effect if I had told people that she had licked pussy. That's why I would never admit openly on my profile that there are 'things' I would do purely for pleasure, it's not worth alienating women for, especially when it's only women that 'attract' me

i wonder how many guys have had a bi experience and kept it a secret from everyone i suppose we will never know lol

...and I get messages from bi guys claiming to be straight!

"...and I get messages from bi guys claiming to be straight! "

LoL us to

these people are full of shit if they cant be truthful about there sexuality on a swingers site theres summit wrong

Forum Mod

If you're looking for Bi guys that are honest on their profiles join Fabguys.com

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Wasn't us who came up with the phrase, but aren't almost all the straight guys on the swinging scene actually 'staightish?'

xx

"Wasn't us who came up with the phrase, but aren't almost all the straight guys on the swinging scene actually 'staightish?'

xx

"

Funny, a bi guy that contacted me said something similar: all men had bi tendencies: what a crock!!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Wasn't us who came up with the phrase, but aren't almost all the straight guys on the swinging scene actually 'staightish?'

xx

Funny, a bi guy that contacted me said something similar: all men had bi tendencies: what a crock!! "

Well some are and some not. Never had the slightest inkling my self but i kind of think mends bods are pretty crap! Half finished handle at the front and a rusty starfish at the back. Give me a nice pair of boobies any day

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"It's completely different for a guy to even declare an interest in the same sex, an ex gf of mine got off on the thought of watching two guys at it, and she loved it when I admitted having used toys and wanting to try the 'real' thing. Then when we split up acrimoniously it was one of the first things she used on my friends and family to get at me.

It wouldn't have had the same effect if I had told people that she had licked pussy. That's why I would never admit openly on my profile that there are 'things' I would do purely for pleasure, it's not worth alienating women for, especially when it's only women that 'attract' me"

I have a few friends who say straight on their profile yet suck a cock as well as or better than I do but like you are only "attracted" to females and wouldn't dream of kissing the guy.

The ex g/f who told your friend and family was seriously out of order I think...no matter how bitter the split it shouldn't have come to that. But then that is just my opinion.

The fact is that different people have different interpretations for the word bi, and maybe there should be some flexibility from those that complain about getting messages from straight guys.

I would assume that a bi woman would find certain kinds of women attractive and also certain kinds of men, so the same should apply to men....right?

That would make me straight because there's no man on this planet would turn my head, but as I've had pleasure from anal sex with toys I still enjoy a big dick, whether real or plastic and strapped to a woman.

The problem is that people apply rules and definitions too rigidly, as long as it's not a case of a straight guy posing as bi to get action with a couple, then why not go by what someone DOES or DOESN'T like rather than whether they are properly labelled.

[Removed by poster at 11/04/10 20:56:32]

The problem is a case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

If you have slight bi tendencies depending on the person involved there's 2 ways to lose.

1:Put as str8, then you lose all the bi couples.

2:Put as Bi and lose all the paranoid cpls and singles. where there's either no male half or the male half isn't attractive to you anyway.

And then you don't know where the 1% who will reply to your messages as a single guy either way reside.

"[Removed by poster at 11/04/10 20:56:32]"

Interesting that you use the word "paranoid" to desribe people that don't wish to play with bi men.

I don't play wih bi men because they don't fit into my game. I like the reluctance of my subs to my toys, wouldn't be the same if they were used to the "real" thing: hardly makes me paranoid!

"The problem is a case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

If you have slight bi tendencies depending on the person involved there's 2 ways to lose.

2:Put as Bi and lose all the paranoid cpls and singles. where there's either no male half or the male half isn't attractive to you anyway.

And then you don't know where the 1% who will reply to your messages as a single guy either way reside."

You missed out option 3

Be honest and meet likeminded people

lol

stoke on trent

"The problem is a case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

And then you don't know where the 1% who will reply to your messages as a single guy either way reside."

Hmmm shouldn't you put just as you want - and then meet the folks who fulfil that need, rather than put as you think people would wish and meet anyone who comes along? Why want to meet folks that are not what you are really looking for?

Maybe we have distorted view as a couple raher than a single, we're not sure - but for a long time we put 'safe sex' on the enjoys list though really we often prefer not to.

After a long while we didn't put 'safe sex' on the enjoys list but didn't say anything about it on our profile.

Which is a little unfair really as just because we prefer not to it doesn't mean we don't enjoy safe(r) sex. That didn't seem to have any effect on how many meets we get

In the end we stated clearly on profile that we bareback if we're comfortable with the couple we meet - though this's not essential to us - (that's a true honest perspective of our views).....

and not only do we get more messages from couples of the same opinion, but it's suprising how many insist on safe sex on profile but get in touch and are happy to bareback with us.

So let's say in all honesty, state what you want and you will find it

xxx

j&r

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

We've been 'straight';-) about being 'bi' from the start, and have had several, happy meets. Can certainly see the different points of view, but it hasn't noticeably affected our progress in a negative way.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

It says straight on our profile for me (the male) because I don't find guys attractive to want to snog their faces off.

However in the right setting and the right guy, I have no problem with being orally bi (giving or receiving) Especially as its a turn on for Katee as well. So our profile is as honest as we can make it I think.

stoke on trent

@B & K

Yep we thank that's the way to do it - straight forward honest profile without being negative about anything

We like to think ours is the same - if possibly a bit to long but then we never shut up even on meets so that's us really

xx

We had a guy mailed us the other week claiming to be bi, got him undressed and started to play!! was he bi? was he bollox, short play and slung him out the twat!!!

Then he wondered why we wouldnt give him a validation

We still want some horny full on bi fun with you leedsbiguy mmmmm

"It says straight on our profile for me (the male) because I don't find guys attractive to want to snog their faces off.

However in the right setting and the right guy, I have no problem with being orally bi (giving or receiving) Especially as its a turn on for Katee as well. So our profile is as honest as we can make it I think."

But thats just unavoidable bodily contact ain't it?

I'm not suprised some bi/bi curious guys don't mention it on their profile as we live in a society that tends to look down on bi men. Myself I freely put I'm bi curious on our profile as if someones got a bad thing to say about then go ahead give it your best shot lol.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"if someones got a bad thing to say about then go ahead give it your best shot lol. "

our profile says andys bi although he is only oraly and has no interest in anal with a man either way, but we wanted to be open about it, he does play straight if the other male has a prob with it and isnt going to jump anyone, but once the other males know they usualy want some kind of bi play,

" there are lots of them out there .why not state this on there profiles ?"

The same way as they won't tell you if they are married or attached and playing away from home. Public censure. lol xx

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

WHAT IS IT about males that is SO threatening to so many people, males as well as females ??

Even on the "keep it in the family" thread people were throwing up about the thought of a mother and grown up son having sex with others in the same room, but the thought of a mother and grown up daughter, or two sisters doing the same was quite acceptable to a lot.

If we want to be sexually liberal and uninhibited - still choosing what we each want to be involved in - then I think it is time for us all to grow up.

As has been said before, if you don't like the subject discussed on a thread, then go away and don't read it.

Personally I can get a little tired of reading about, and getting messages from, loads of couples where the female is (almost obligatorily) bi-sexual. I cannot be bothered to play with a woman if there is a man available, but I would like to see, and play with, bi-sexual men.

Jane x

"WHAT IS IT about males that is SO threatening to so many people, males as well as females ??

Even on the "keep it in the family" thread people were throwing up about the thought of a mother and grown up son having sex with others in the same room, but the thought of a mother and grown up daughter, or two sisters doing the same was quite acceptable to a lot.

If we want to be sexually liberal and uninhibited - still choosing what we each want to be involved in - then I think it is time for us all to grow up.

As has been said before, if you don't like the subject discussed on a thread, then go away and don't read it.

Personally I can get a little tired of reading about, and getting messages from, loads of couples where the female is (almost obligatorily) bi-sexual. I cannot be bothered to play with a woman if there is a man available, but I would like to see, and play with, bi-sexual men.

Jane x "

No one starts a forum post and expect people to ignore it! Neither do you expect everyone to be in agreement so I find your comment telling people to go away daft!

There are many "levels" of swingers on this site, all tastes catered for, we also all have a "moral" compass we adhere to.

I like watersports, bondage, straight men in lingerie. If someone wrote watersports made them heave that's their opinion, I wouldn't be so arrogant and tell them to go away!

Being sexually liberal and inhibited has to start with the individual. As I said, ALL tastes are catered for here and I find it sad people seeking hedonism are afraid to say what they like sexually.

There will always be someone to play with, so why seek people who don't want to play with you or you them: I don't get it!

"WHAT IS IT about males that is SO threatening to so many people, males as well as females ??

Jane x "

I dont feel threatened by men...did you mean threatened by bi men..???

my personal choice is not to play with bi men...I am not in the least bit threatened by thier sexuality...or think they are going to pounce on any straight man..or bi man or gay man...

I'm bisexual ...so after being on the gay scene myself for a number of years...bi and gay guys hold no mystique for me...I am sexually neutral on bi guys...thats all.

I am sexually attracted to straight men.

I also dont believe that straight men are in denial about having bi tendancies....its like saying gay guys are in denial about straight tendancies.

So to me debate..with discussions of different opinions and viewpoints are what the forums are for...???

If something is being debated...then debate involves a pro view and a con view...so if you have a con view you shouldn't post...thats not a debate then surely..???...

» Add a new message to this topic