FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > chat room

chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubblyjoy OP   Woman  over a year ago

west lakes

hi all

went in chat room tonite said hello and what did i get a big fat nothing ... i know a lot of you have been on this site for a long time ,, but it would be nice if just someone said hello in the chat room ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im not in the chatroom, but hello in the Forums...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

awwwww what chat room did you go in??

can sometimes be tough breaking in to the chat room cliques, just be persistant

west lakes

thanks jezabel ,,, xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not in the chat room either (never go in there), but hi from me in the forums

west lakes

it was main lounge ,, i am a single fem and verified and really just wanted to chat to other folks rather than just getting messages off single blokes

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

can be quiet cliky in there,i use the new chat directing room very friendly there,and you dont have to use the vid link if you dont want to,

HELLO FROM US

west lakes

ohh right i might try that and thank you xx

Ya I agree with you, the chat rooms can be very odd and weird. If you go into a specific room lets say the London room, some people there can be very rude and aggressive. To be honest I've tried it a few times just to go and to have a friendly chat with people, but its not worth the hassle.

Althought I do have to say the new chat software thats there for verified members is much nicer. My webcam works fine in there, doesnt work in the regular old chat.

Also at least with the verified chatroom, you know you are talking to genuine enough people.

My suggestion to you, is to look through the people who message you and interest you, talk to them using msn or something. I have a bunch of people on my msn list that I have met here, or at clubs or on another site I use.

I often chat to them online. I find it does work better than the chat room. Saying that I have met a few people in the past through chatrooms, and ended up meeting them.

It's the same old, same old. You wouldn't walk into a bar that you've never seen in your life and expect everyone to stop what they are doing and talk to you, so it's no good just going into a chatroom and simply saying, 'Hello' then sitting back and waiting. Ok you might get the odd, 'Hello' back, but that will be about it.

You need to, daunting as it most definately is, break into a conversation - butt in, and add your bit. It's not rude to butt into a conversation, that's how the rooms work, so go back in and give it a go.

Another thing I've noticed, your a single fem, but haven't got any photos on your profile, BTW this is not a criticism, more an observation.

Lots of regular chat users will see a new user and immediately look at the profile and seeing a single fem, with no photos whatsoever can ring alarm bells - Single male pretending ... ?

Hope this has been of some assistance

» Add a new message to this topic